Ronald Weinland: 2008 God's Final Witness

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 1,757 total)
  • Author
    acertainchap
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ Feb. 26 2008,07:15)

Quote (acertainchap @ Feb. 26 2008,06:53)
    I'm not dismissing what Ronald Weinland has to say, but you should take what he says with a grain of salt just as you would anybody that claims to know when the Tribulation is going to begin. No one knows for sure if the Tribulation is going to start in April or not. We'll have to wait and see. Will there be a rapture?:This is another question we should ask ourselves.

Chap  I love your new Avator.  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Peace and Love Mrs.

Time will tell, if Mr. Weinland is right or wrong. He claims to be one of the Witnesses and that to me is rather hard to grasp. But again God can use anybody and time will tell. There have been others with claims simliar.

Yes, I've gone through many avatars hehehe…>>.
    Thanks, it is a cool avatar, though.

discipleelohim
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 26 2008,07:46)
    Hi DE,
    How do you know you are not among the 144k?
    Why do you say none are saved?

Romans 8:24
    For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
    1 Corinthians 1:18
    For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
    1 Corinthians 15:2
    By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
    The iron fist is for the rebellious.

I just know that I am not.

By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

In vain says it all. God has not worked with mankind in the last 6000 years. He has only worked with very few. Those are the 144k in Gods church. The Church of God spoken of in scripture. God was not working with the mass majority of mankind. If he were don't you think he would have more than a 144k to be a part of the first Great Resurrection? Cause if God was trying for more, he did a pretty poor job of it. Of course he wasn't, cause if he was there would be many more than 144k out of billions who have lived.

Revelation 20:6 Blessed and holy is he (the 144k) that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

The rest God is working with are “us” (the little ones) at this end time. Our job will be to help others and show them the truths we have learned so they can also live into the new age.

Something people don't realize is that most of these scriptures that are being rattled off by traditional christians were written for Gods Church. Not for everyone to interpret in their own mind. Such as trinity and rapture. They are man made interpretations that have no biblical truth.

discipleelohim
    Participant

I mean to add in one more thing (no edit, I don’t get that privilege)

So those who make their own interpretations are simply worshiping in vain. Unfortunately no one realizes it.

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 26 2008,15:50)
    Hi,
    But they cannot agree that anyone is saved outside of the COG.
    Just loved.

Hi Nick.

I never said that either. If you don't keep God's Commandments, aren't willing to repent, and not baptized in the appropriate manner, then you don't have a true relationship with God. It is thru these steps that one can begin to have a true relationship with God.

As for the new covenant laws, well, I don't agree with that as it doesn't directly say “you no longer have to keep my commandments”. There is no directness in that whatsoever so to speculate that the NT did away with those is incredibly wrong in my opinion.

I will back up this as soon as I get home from work.

stosh64
    Participant

Quote (Anticipation of Peace @ Feb. 26 2008,08:25)

Hi,
    Just loved.

Hi Nick.

keep God's Commandments

Only one person in history has kept Gods Commandments.  Christ.

Sounds like you think works will get you in?

Trying to follow commandments is great,  and you should want to, after you repent and ask Christ in.  

So Jesus lied to the thief on the Cross?

Luke 23:40 But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation?
    41 And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss.
    42 And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.
    43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.

I dont think he had time to keep the Sabath,  or get  Baptized……

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (discipleelohim @ Feb. 26 2008,08:12)

Hi DE,

For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
    For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

In vain says it all. God has not worked with mankind in the last 6000 years. He has only worked with very few. Those are the 144k in Gods church. The Church of God spoken of in scripture. God was not working with the mass majority of mankind. If he were don't you think he would have more than a 144k to be a part of the first Great Resurrection? Cause if God was trying for more, he did a pretty poor job of it. Of course he wasn't, cause if he was there would be many more than 144k out of billions who have lived.

Revelation 20:6 Blessed and holy is he (the 144k) that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

The rest God is working with are “us” (the little ones) at this end time. Our job will be to help others and show them the truths we have learned so they can also live into the new age.

Something people don't realize is that most of these scriptures that are being rattled off by traditional christians were written for Gods Church. Not for everyone to interpret in their own mind. Such as trinity and rapture. They are man made interpretations that have no biblical truth.

Hi DE,
    You too can be reborn into the Son of God as it is not too late.

John 1:12
    But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Romans 8:14
    For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Galatians 4:6
    And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

1 John 3:2
    Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

The wrath of God is not for the reborn sons.

Romans 1:18
    For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

John 3:36
    He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Colossians 3:6
    For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:

1 Thessalonians 1:10
    And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

1 Thessalonians 5:9
    For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

stosh64
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 26 2008,09:17)

Quote (discipleelohim @ Feb. 26 2008,08:12)

Hi DE,

Hi DE,

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

Good Post Nick,  I was thinking the same thing. :D

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (stosh64 @ Feb. 26 2008,09:17)

Hi,
    Just loved.

Hi Nick.

keep God's Commandments

Trying to follow commandments is great,  and you should want to, after you repent and ask Christ in.  

Luke 23:40 But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation?
    41 And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss.
    43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.

Hi stosh,
    Christ was given the power to forgive sin.
    The way of Christ is not the only way God forgives men.
    But it is the way of salvation that we were given to preach .

discipleelohim
    Participant

Quote (stosh64 @ Feb. 26 2008,09:17)

Hi,
    Just loved.

Hi Nick.

keep God's Commandments

“We” are referring to end-time events. That relationship with God. The one you need to have to enter into the new age.

The guy on the cross died. He will simply start his relationship with God and the rest of the billions the day of the Great Resurrection.

And you are correct. Christ was perfect and no other man was.

But Christ did keep the Sabbath and got Baptized which is somethign we all should do in Gods Church since we are still alive…

discipleelohim
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 26 2008,09:17)
    Hi DE,

To get the Spirit of God (Holy Spirit) you must be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ in Gods Church.

So you are saying that you have the Holy Spirit dwelling in you?

I will say this again. Those scriptures are for Gods Church. I know you don't understand that. But you will someday soon.

Good day :)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi DE,
    The church of God is not a denomination in the USA.
    Does God refuse you His Spirit?

Lk 11
    9And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

10For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

11If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent?

12Or if he shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion?

13If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

stosh64
    Participant

Quote (discipleelohim @ Feb. 26 2008,09:36)

nick wrote:

To get the Spirit of God (Holy Spirit) you must be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ in Gods Church.

I will say this again. Those scriptures are for Gods Church. I know you don't understand that. But you will someday soon.

Good day  :)

WOW.  You believe the ONLY way to have the Holy Spirit is through the COG?  or PKG  or whatever?

How do you counter that kind of arrogance?

I will be praying that we all see the truth before the end.

In Christs Grace,
    Stosh

discipleelohim
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 26 2008,09:38)

Hey Nick,

No. God’s church is spread out throughout the world. It has traveled through time from my understanding. No steeples or physical buildings.

Read the books, allow God to open your mind. That would then be you knocking and seeking and then you will be given the opportunity to receive the Holy Spirit.

God has refused his spirit to me still to this day. I am not yet baptized. He has drawn me and is opening that door for me. I know of others who have it now… from my understanding it took true change in their lives and their mind to receive it and with it comes greater responsibility as your sins (preivous life) has been washed away. You are then a “little one”.

I sure wish you would drop your gaurd and read the books and pray that God opens your mind to truth.

discipleelohim
    Participant

Quote (stosh64 @ Feb. 26 2008,09:43)

Quote (discipleelohim @ Feb. 26 2008,09:36)

nick wrote:

Good day  :)

WOW.  You believe the ONLY way to have the Holy Spirit is through the COG?  or PKG  or whatever?

How do you counter that kind of arrogance?

I will be praying that we all see the truth before the end.

In Christs Grace,
    Stosh

That is correct.

I am not arrogant. I speak the truth with boldness.

discipleelohim
    Participant

Let me clarify something when I say “God's church”.

It was written for God's church in each church era. Not for every Tom, Dick, and Harry to interpret in their own mind. Those who do are simple worshiping in vain.

Revelation 1:11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

rkay101
    Participant

Nick, stosh, you will not come to grasp any of this until you read the books. Believe me, i came across it without knowing or realizing it. I am not part of the church, but i still believe what Ron says. Like everyone else here says, you either get it or you don't, eventually you will though.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (discipleelohim @ Feb. 26 2008,09:53)

It was written for God's church in each church era. Not for every Tom, Dick, and Harry to interpret in their own mind. Those who do are simple worshiping in vain.

Revelation 1:11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

Hi DE,
    So you believe in church eras?
    So what is written is not for every christian?

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (discipleelohim @ Feb. 26 2008,09:53)

Hi DE,
    Was the Spirit only promised to one church era?
    Acts 2
    38Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

39For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the LORD our God shall call

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 26 2008,19:11)
    Hi DE,
    Was the Spirit only promised to one church era?
    Acts 2
    38Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

39For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the LORD our God shall call

No. It was promised to all those that God has drawn providing that they choose Him after they are drawn out.

Now, to what I was saying earlier about the NT covenant spoken of that seems to be a huge thing to grasp for everyone.

If the Sabbath were indeed abolished in the NT, we should find numerous passages throughout the NT making that clear. The negating of one of God's Ten Commandments would certainly require nothing less.

Jesus Christ said that “one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law” until all is “fulfilled,” or has completely filled its purpose (Matthew 5:18). Various passages, including entire chapters of the NT, make clear the spiritual purpose behind such practices as animal sacrifices and temple worship.)Hebrews 7:11-19, 8:1-6; 9:1-15; 10:1-18)

But God's commandments remain. The last books written in the NT were in A.D. 85-95, John's epistles and, about A.D. 95, the book of Revelation. Were the Ten Commandments abolished by that time? Notice John's words: “Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments. He who says, 'I know Him,' and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him” (1John 2:3-4).

John defined sin as the violation of God's laws. “Whoever commits sin also commits lawlessness, and sin is lawlessness,” he wrote (1 John 3:4). He knew that God's law was a law of love, defining both our love for others and our love for God: “By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and keep His commandments. For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome” (1 John 5:2,3).

The intent of God's law from the beginning was love, as Jesus Christ taught: “This is love that we walk according to His commandments. This is the commandment, that as you have heard from the beginning, you should walk in it” (2nd John 6).

The book of Revelation, divinely inspired by Jesus Christ Himself (Revelation1:1), also upholds keeping God's commandments. In Revelation 12:17, shortly before Jesus Christ's return, Satan attempts to destroy members of God's Church, “who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.”

In Revelation 14:12, the saints are described as “those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.” Faith and keeping God's commandments go hand in hand, as Paul stated earlier (Romans 3:31).

In the last chapter of the Bible, Jesus Christ gave a final message to the Church: “Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to everyone according to his work…” Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of [eternal] life, and may enter through the gates into the city” (Revelation 22:12, 14)

Clearly God's law is not abolished in the NT.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi AoP,
    Are you not aware yet of the inner law of the Spirit?
    Men love externals but the secret of life is Christ within.
    The Spirit of truth teaches about righteousness and it is of Christ.

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 1,757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account