Reason and Religion

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 381 through 400 (of 692 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 29 2011,12:11)
    bod

Actually the apostle Paul is warning the people he preached to not to listen to the Gospel that the disciples were preaching which he calls the Gospel of the circumcised

that's a miss representation of Paul s words ,What Paul says is ;you can not preached the obligation to be circumcised under the old covenant and be part of the new covenant because Christ as done away with the old covenant base on the circumcision ,sins he is the fulfillment of it,

but you are a Muslim this is of no interest sins you are forbidden to become a Christian ???

you can close your eyes to all the horrors that the Muslim are still practicing today in the many country's they are the rulers ,NO freedom is respected sins Muhammad 630AD +/_

any true Christian will not take a sword to kill his enemy ,do not compere so called Christians who have a  political views and action ,those are not Christians ,

Pierre

Then Jesus is not a Christian? He said he came to bring a sword and not peace.

When did Jesus say he was breaking the covenant of Circumcision? It is an everlasting covenant made by God

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 28 2011,19:02)
    Yes, but the person speaking does not even identify himself as Jesus although I assume in the vision it is Jesus

The entire NT leaves so much room for speculation and very rarely clear and concise even between different books

Revelation 1:18 is clear enough for me.

If it is not for you, then you must ask yourself why.  It seems to me that you know all the evidence points to it being Jesus who does the speaking in 1:18.  And it seems to me that it is only because his words don't jibe with your Quran that you would even have doubt.

Your new book seems to be making you second-guess your old book.  :)

Revelation 2:4
    Yet I hold this against you: You have forsaken your first love.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 29 2011,19:49)

bod

Actually the apostle Paul is warning the people he preached to not to listen to the Gospel that the disciples were preaching which he calls the Gospel of the circumcised

that's a miss representation of Paul s words ,What Paul says is ;you can not preached the obligation to be circumcised under the old covenant and be part of the new covenant because Christ as done away with the old covenant base on the circumcision ,sins he is the fulfillment of it,

but you are a Muslim this is of no interest sins you are forbidden to become a Christian ???

you can close your eyes to all the horrors that the Muslim are still practicing today in the many country's they are the rulers ,NO freedom is respected sins Muhammad 630AD +/_

any true Christian will not take a sword to kill his enemy ,do not compere so called Christians who have a  political views and action ,those are not Christians ,

Pierre

When did Jesus say he was breaking the covenant of Circumcision? It is an everlasting covenant made by God

bod

you are becoming a pro in deceit ;

you know that Christ sword is spiritual

and it is division in the soul and mind just like you who do not accept him as your redeemer

you have chosen Muhammad or Barabbas and kill Jesus

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

bod

you done you are what you want to be ,so their is no possible way that I can shake hands with you and so will not,

you are men oriented and so follow them in their fables ,

but do not discredit the word of God the bible for your Koran paper made by a man for his own benefit ,

we all stand before God Jehovah NOT Allah (who ever he may be )for judgement

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 29 2011,14:13)

bod

Pierre

bod

and it is division in the soul and mind just like you who do not accept him as your redeemer

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

John 4:22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
    Matthew 25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, inasmuch
    as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

B'shem
    YHVH

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 29 2011,21:41)

bod

Pierre

bod

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

John 4:22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
    Matthew 25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, inasmuch
    as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

B'shem
    YHVH

:)

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 29 2011,13:03)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 28 2011,19:02)
    Yes, but the person speaking does not even identify himself as Jesus although I assume in the vision it is Jesus

The entire NT leaves so much room for speculation and very rarely clear and concise even between different books

Revelation 1:18 is clear enough for me.

If it is not for you, then you must ask yourself why.  It seems to me that you know all the evidence points to it being Jesus who does the speaking in 1:18.  And it seems to me that it is only because his words don't jibe with your Quran that you would even have doubt.

Your new book seems to be making you second-guess your old book.  :)

Revelation 2:4
    Yet I hold this against you: You have forsaken your first love.

It is not that I doubt that Jesus is speaking in the vision it's really moreso the vision itself moves around like a dream with so much symbolism.

I have read and reread The Book of Revelation for years and although it is a highly stimulative read it also pushes the imagination of the reader to the point that every event around you or person of power suddenly seems to fill in the blanks.

Before Islam was big in the News, Christians demonized other countries or people such as Russia or the Pope…etc so every now and then you see people who study revelation constantly accuse anyone of being “The Anti-Christ” or “The False Prophet” or the “Mark of The Beast”

A huge storm occurs and we say “see it's all in the book of revelation, some tragic local muder occurs and we say “see times are worst than ever” like it says in revelation people love apocalyptic talk

bodhitharta
    Participant

bod

Pierre

So when he says he didn't come to bring peace, is the peace he speaking of actual or spiritual?

Is he saying he didn't come to bring spiritual peace?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Asana,

I feel exactly the same about Revelation.  In fact, I've posted that it seems each generation is able to fill in the blanks according to what is happening in their own time period.  

And this goes on and on, generation after generation.  For all we know, this stuff might not happen for another 10,000 years.

Anyway, that seems a weak reason to deny Jesus meant it when he said “I was dead”.  I don't see where that statement of past fact would have any bearing on the following visions of things to come.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 30 2011,10:36)
    Asana,

I feel exactly the same about Revelation.  In fact, I've posted that it seems each generation is able to fill in the blanks according to what is happening in their own time period.  

And this goes on and on, generation after generation.  For all we know, this stuff might not happen for another 10,000 years.

Anyway, that seems a weak reason to deny Jesus meant it when he said “I was dead”.  I don't see where that statement of past fact would have any bearing on the following visions of things to come.

Okay , I can accept that but that would mean I still can't know the context of time in which Jesus would make the statement or the symbolism of his statement as I said before that same vision claims to entail further information that wasn't yet revealed that would reveal final mysteries in the future of that text including a later unknown prophesy in a little book. The only well know worldwide spread book that is a revelation is The Quran

bodhitharta
    Participant

The only well know worldwide spread book that is a revelation is The Quran and in that Jesus makes the statement

“So peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life (again)”!
    ( سورة مريم , Maryam, Chapter #19, Verse #33)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 30 2011,14:26)

Asana,

Okay , I can accept that but that would mean I still can't know the context of time in which Jesus would make the statement or the symbolism of his statement as I said before that same vision claims to entail further information that wasn't yet revealed that would reveal final mysteries in the future of that text including a later unknown prophesy in a little book. The only well know worldwide spread book that is a revelation is The Quran

Hi BD,

YHVH did NOT write in Revelation about your 'book of fraud'!

Do you now accept that Jesus was dead,
    and that YHVH resurrected him?

B'shem
    YHVH

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 30 2011,11:04)

Quote (terraria @ Dec. 29 2011,14:13)
    bod

Pierre

So when he says he didn't come to bring peace, is the peace he speaking of actual or spiritual?

bod

right , it is a sword in the hearts of those who believe in Christ ,and those who do not believe could your closest friends or family, this is the sword Christ was talking about ,
    many divisions have been made on this,

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 30 2011,21:27)
    The only well know worldwide spread book that is a revelation is The Quran and in that Jesus makes the statement

“So peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life (again)”!  
    (  سورة مريم  , Maryam, Chapter #19, Verse #33)

bod

so is the fable of the 1001 nights ,

and they are far better than the Koran

Pierre

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 30 2011,14:36)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 30 2011,14:26)

Asana,

Hi BD,

YHVH did NOT write in Revelation about your 'book of fraud'!

Do you now accept that Jesus was dead,
    and that YHVH resurrected him?

B'shem
    YHVH

What areyou saying YHVH did not write the book of revelation can you show me where the book of revelation was produced under direction of YHVH?

By the way why do you keep using the Holy name like it is common?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 30 2011,18:14)

bod

Pierre

1001 nights is not a Spiritual document nor a revelation

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 30 2011,18:12)

bod

Pierre

bod

right , it is a sword in the hearts of those who believe in Christ ,and those who do not believe could your closest friends or family, this is the sword Christ was talking about ,

Pierre

SO, he didn't come to bring spiritual peace?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 31 2011,10:05)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 30 2011,18:14)

bod

Pierre

1001 nights is not a Spiritual document  nor a revelation

bod

I have learn more out of the book of 1001 nights and wisdom that in the entire Koran ,and the Koran is NOT inspired or Revelation,

it is only a men religion that block anyone to go ahead in live and so become a permanent slave of the ruler in place

on the other end Scheherazade,was fighting for her live because of stupid men

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 31 2011,10:06)

bod

Pierre

bod

Pierre

bod

it seems that the scriptures are not made for Muslims ,unless they leave that religion,

the basics of Christ knowledge is not coming to you ,

Pierre

SO, he didn't come to bring spiritual peace?[/QUOTE]

this is not true ,he came to bring peace to the world,

Pierre

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 31 2011,06:47)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 31 2011,10:06)

bod

Pierre

bod

Pierre

bod

it seems that the scriptures are not made for Muslims ,unless they leave that religion,

the basics of Christ knowledge is not coming to you ,

Pierre

SO, he didn't come to bring spiritual peace?[/QUOTE]

this is not true ,he came to bring peace to the world,

Pierre

Then why did he say he didn't come to bring peace? Is he right or are you right?

Viewing 20 posts - 381 through 400 (of 692 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account