Proof jesus is god from paul's mouth?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 701 through 720 (of 738 total)
  • Author

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 22 2009,15:21)
    Hi WJ,
    In my view the seven spirits are of the WATCHERS, the watching angels mentioned in Daniel

NH

Maybe so, but Gene seems to think that Gods Spirits proceed from a dead lamb!

WJ

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Sep. 23 2009,07:08)
    Thinker……….I would expect nothing else from a deluded TRINITARIAN MIND. As I told you before come (completely) out of Her or you will recieve of Her (Whore Church's) Plagues. There are three very important things you must come out of  1, the TRINITY, 2 the PREEXISTENCE OF JESUS, 3 THE DOCTRINES OF DEVILS AND DEMONS . Then you should begin to see clearly. Some have, very few though.

But all in their time, it also says.

peace and love……………………….gene

Gene,
    You deny pre-existence even though the Father attributes creation to His Son (Heb. 1:8-10). How is it that you can claim that the Father is your God?

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WJ,
    Gene seems to have another spirit and must be writing his own bible.
    The servant messengers of God have always helped their God's work.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Sep. 23 2009,07:26)

Hi WJ,
    In my view the seven spirits are of the WATCHERS, the watching angels mentioned in Daniel

NH

WJ

:laugh:

thinker

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Sep. 23 2009,07:31)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Sep. 23 2009,07:26)

Hi WJ,

NH

WJ

:laugh:

thinker

Thinker and WJ……..When did i say GOD Spirit proceeds from a dead Lamb. Your very good at misrepresenting what people are saying.  The reason Jesus is depicted (AS a SLAIN LAMB) is Because (HIS) WILL Has been PUT to DEATH, and He as a result ONLY DOES the WILL OF GOD that IS the (ONLY) WILL AT WORK IN HIM , AS Revelations shows. HE (HAS) THE SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD (IN) HIM> He is NOT coming to do HIS WILL BUT the WILL OF GOD that is (IN) HIM>HE put (HIS) WILL to death and therefore is pictured as a (slain) LAMB> BUT your lack of understanding does not allow you to perceive that does it.

gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 23 2009,07:29)
    Hi WJ,
    Gene seems to have another spirit and must be writing his own bible.
    The servant messengers of God have always helped their God's work.

Nick……how would you know when you don't even know what a SPIRIT is?  But you are right in this I don't believe the way many Here do, But i am not trying to write my own bible. Just making sense out of what is already written, If I am not then post it , instead of accusing Me.  

gene

KangarooJack
    Participant

Gene said:

The reason Jesus is depicted (AS a SLAIN LAMB) is Because (HIS) WILL Has been PUT to DEATH

Gene,

A lamb does not have will. He is pictured as a slain lamb because He was indeed the Lamb of God which took away the sin of the world.

thinker

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Thinker ……..Jesus in Revelations before the Throne of GOD is Still pictured as a Slain Lamb, with the seven Spirits of GOD (IN) HIM. The Slain Lamb is symbolic for His WILL he put to death > So He no longer does HIS will but the WILL of the FATHER and will rule as KING for a thousand Years doing the (FATHERS) WILL NO HIS. And at the end He will return the KINGDOM back TO the FATHER who GAVE it, and Become subject to HIM as all creation will be. IMO

gene

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Sep. 23 2009,12:28)
    Thinker ……..Jesus in Revelations before the Throne of GOD is Still pictured as a Slain Lamb, with the seven Spirits of GOD (IN) HIM. The Slain Lamb is symbolic for His WILL he put to death > So He no longer does HIS will but the WILL of the FATHER and will rule as KING for a thousand Years doing the (FATHERS) WILL NO HIS. And at the end He will return the KINGDOM back TO the FATHER who GAVE it, and Become subject to HIM as all creation will be. IMO

gene

Nonsense!

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    Your faith in your own thoughts is quite a revelation.
    You have found little support for them especially the ones about angels being God.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Thinker……….Your obvious denial of Jesus still  being pictured as the Slain Lamb of GOD in REV. Before the Throne of GOD shows you total lack of understanding, It not only proves His portrayal before GOD, it also shows Him as in that state having the seven Spirits (OF) GOD (IN) Him with POWERS of that GOD also. Which proves who is (REALLY) doing the works through Jesus in the Kingdom. And explains why GOD said to him sit on my right side until (I) GOD , Make your enemies your foot stool, and where HE (GOD) says thy kingdom “O” God is an everlasting Kingdom , your have loved righteousness therefore  GOD , thy GOD, has exalted you above your brethren. GOD the FATHER is the one who is doing the work in His Kingdom which Jesus is temporary in charge of, but in the end turns it back to who it belongs to, because there will only be (ONE) WILL Being Done in the Kingdom of GOD, GOD the FATHERS WILL, because there is (ONLY) ONE TRUE GOD> as Jesus Plainly said there was, but you deluded trinitarians can't seem to understand that can you?. IMO

gene

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 23 2009,20:30)
    Hi TT,
    Your faith in your own thoughts is quite a revelation.
    You have found little support for them especially the ones about angels being God.

What Nick? It is the Arains who say that angels are gods. I said that the “Messenger” of Jehovah was God. Then I said that He was Christ.

You're not speaking the truth Nick. I entitled the thread “The Messenger of Jehovah was Jehovah.”

thinker

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Sep. 24 2009,02:54)
    Thinker……….Your obvious denial of Jesus still  being pictured as the Slain Lamb of GOD in REV. Before the Throne of GOD shows you total lack of understanding, It not only proves His portrayal before GOD, it also shows Him as in that state having the seven Spirits (OF) GOD (IN) Him with POWERS of that GOD also. Which proves who is (REALLY) doing the works through Jesus in the Kingdom. And explains why GOD said to him sit on my right side until (I) GOD , Make your enemies your foot stool, and where HE (GOD) says thy kingdom “O” God is an everlasting Kingdom , your have loved righteousness therefore  GOD , thy GOD, has exalted you above your brethren. GOD the FATHER is the one who is doing the work in His Kingdom which Jesus is temporary in charge of, but in the end turns it back to who it belongs to, because there will only be (ONE) WILL Being Done in the Kingdom of GOD, GOD the FATHERS WILL, because there is (ONLY) ONE TRUE GOD> as Jesus Plainly said there was, but you deluded trinitarians can't seem to understand that can you?. IMO

gene

Gene,
    I read the text again and it says noting about the seven spirits of God being IN Christ doing the work. It clearly says that they were sent out into all the land (of Asia).

It says that the Lamb PREVAILED to open the book. It says also that the Lamb receives glory WITH the Father (vs. 13).

You made up a story Gene. It says nothing about the seven spirits being IN Jesus doing the work. Jesus was before the throne and the seven spirits were sent out into Asia.

Where do you get this stuff?  ???

thinker

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Thinker……….So when it say He (Has) the seven spirits of GOD on his Head with the Seven HORNS (POWER) that to you means He does Not have them in Him> So why Have them then. I suppose when Jesus Said GOD was (IN) HIM you don't believe the either right. O thats right you can't believe that, because you think Jesus HIMSELF (WAS) GOD. So the FATHER IN Him was (NOT) truly doing the WORKS as Jesus SAID HE was right?. Thinker you don't know if your a foot or horseback. The trinitarian ideologies have you so deluded you just can't see. Return to Jesus and believe what he said. Dump that trinitarian garbage and come to the light if you can. IMO

gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

thinker……….Rev 3:1….> And unto the Angle of the church of Sardis write; These things saith he that has the seven Spirits of GOD;

Rev 4:5….”there were seven lamps of fire (symbol for judgments) burning before the throne, which (ARE) the seven Spirit of GOD”.

Rev 5:6….> And i beheld, and. lo. in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and the midst of the elders, stood a LAMB as it had been slain, (HAVING) seven horn (powers) and seven eyes, which (ARE) the seven SPirits of GOD sent out into all the earth.

Do you see Jesus NOW has all seven Spirits of GOD, It no where say seven messengers or angles does it, BUT SPIRITS. These are the very (INTELLECTS OF GOD) HIMSELF that are NOW in Jesus and will guide HIM in HIS KINGDOM. GOD will be in Jesus establishing (HIS) GODS Kingdom, in the Millennium RULE of Christ. Therefore “thy kingdom “O” God is an everlasting Kingdom, Jesus the person will ultimately himself be subject to it also. But until then GOD HIMSELF is working in Jesus to establish that kingdom. What more proof do you need thinker, just learn to believe scripture and dump all that TRINITARIAN GARBAGE, and perhaps the true light of the gospel will shine on you. IMO

gene

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Sep. 24 2009,03:32)
    Thinker……….So when it say He (Has) the seven spirits of GOD on his Head with the Seven HORNS (POWER) that to you means He does Not have them in Him> So why Have them then. I suppose when Jesus Said GOD was (IN) HIM you don't believe the either right. O thats right you can't believe that, because you think Jesus HIMSELF (WAS) GOD.  So the FATHER IN Him was (NOT) truly doing the WORKS as Jesus SAID HE was right?. Thinker you don't know if your a foot or horseback. The trinitarian ideologies have you so deluded you just can't see. Return to Jesus and believe what he said. Dump that trinitarian garbage and come to the light if you can. IMO

gene

Gene,
    The word “has” is the Greek word “echo” which means “to hold.” The Lamb was HOLDING the seven horns which are the seven spirits. They were sent out into all the land. Did Jesus leave heaven and go throughout all Asia? Come on!

Since the Lamb was HOLDING the seven spirits then He was the One who SENT them. You are forever bent on denying that Jesus has been exalted and has been given ALL authority. He said that He has ALL authority in heaven and in earth.

Jesus sent the seven spirits to do His work. You err in saying that the seven spirits were God. Chapter one says that they were not God,

John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

It clearly says that the seven spirits of God were BEFORE His (God's) throne.

You have made up a story here Gene.

thinker

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Thinker ……..The horns (ARE) the seven Spirits of GOD, who's making up as they go alone? I never said the Seven Spirits of GOD are Jesus' He (HAS) them in and through HIM. If you understood what Spirit was you would understand that. If you want to use the word (HOLDING) that is Fine also it doesn't change what I said they (the seven spirits are of GOD) are operating through Him. YOUR continual denial of GOD the FATHER being (IN) Jesus is a TRINITARIAN DELUSION. Jesus never said HE was a GOD did HE. You use the OLD trinitarian twist “O” it has a different meaning ” JOKE”, you trinitarians use that trick every time you don't understand some thing that goes against your deluded teachings , you continually muddy the waters to get your false points across. It's no wonder most can't explain or understand the TRINITY its a hog pog of twisted pagan ideologies and is pure confusion as seen by what you say. YOu can't even get (ONE) thing right. IMO

gene

georg
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Sep. 02 2009,03:23)

Quote (Cindy @ Sep. 02 2009,03:17)

Quote (RokkaMan @ Sep. 01 2009,11:25)

Quote (RokkaMan @ Aug. 30 2009,09:05)
    Phillipians 2

5Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

6Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

7But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

KJV

Thanks Bye

Also let us not forget these passages.

Many scripture suggest Jesus was a man, and we believe that because we have proof.

Many scripture also suggests Jesus was God, but we cannot possibly prove that. It is an idea that must be taken with faith.

And why is it so hard to see that Jesus was both Man and God?

Hebrew 1:8 …. Your throne O God is forever and ever,
                        A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of
                        Your Kingdom.
                        You have loved righteousness and hated
                        Lawlessness.
                        Therefore God Your God, has anointed You
                        With the oil of gladness more then Your
                        Companions.
    Here is the prove.
    Irene

Irene,
    You left out verse 10 where the Father said that Jesus is the Creator. Why?

thinker

thinker I have Hebrew 1:8 says that Jesus is God, that is why I brought that up. However, that does not prove a trinity. The Holy Spirit of God is not A person. That is why I say what I do say.
    Irene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Irene ………Thanks for that, you are right the HOLY SPIRIT is (NOT) a PERSON It is the HOLY INTELLECT of GOD that can come into a person. 'LET THIS (MIND ) BE IN YOU THAT WAS (IN) JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD, SAME MIND NOT A DIFFERENT ONE. There are seven of these intellects (S PIRITS)that Have Powers attached to them, and Jesus (NOW) has them all as Pictured in REV. And with them He will establish the KINGDOM OF GOD in the earth. And when that is accomplished He will turn it back to the FATHER and become subject to it also. (that GOD (ONE GOD) may be (ALL and IN (ALL)>

peace and love to you and Georg………………….gene

georg
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Sep. 24 2009,05:17)
    Irene ………Thanks for that, you are right the HOLY SPIRIT is (NOT) a PERSON It is the HOLY INTELLECT of GOD that can come into a person. 'LET THIS (MIND ) BE IN YOU THAT WAS (IN) JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD, SAME MIND NOT A DIFFERENT ONE. There are seven of these intellects (S PIRITS)that Have Powers attached to them, and Jesus (NOW) has them all as Pictured in REV. And with them He will establish the KINGDOM OF GOD in the earth. And when that is accomplished He will turn it back to the FATHER and become subject to it also. (that GOD (ONE GOD) may be (ALL and IN (ALL)>

peace and love to you and Georg………………….gene

Yes, Gene
    1 Corinth. 15:28 Now when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all.
    What great Savior We have. And we also have to realize that Our Heavenly Father is playing a great role in all of our salvation. Most people will always just give credit to the Son. Most forget the Father, who is behind all that we are.
    We go through Jesus our Savior, to pray to the Father and ask whatever we desire, if it is His will.
    When I see people just paying lip service to the Father, it upsets me. Ore the trinity. Since my understanding has increased, it is really hard to keep an upper lip, sort to speak. No offence to those who believe in the trinity. Some day soon, all will see. And if we are wrong, we will be accountable to God for that.
    Peace abnd Love Irene

Viewing 20 posts - 701 through 720 (of 738 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account