Preexistence

• This topic has 19,164 replies, 120 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nick.
Viewing 20 posts - 18,281 through 18,300 (of 19,165 total)
  • Author
    AndrewAD
    Participant

Dear Nick,

As you well know I’ve already produced the evidence in my simple quoting of St John 12 and your personal fluff as in changing the subject to dodge what it says only shows your denial and self deception.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

Do you think one misunderstood verse is a valid foundation for your ideas?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Ed,

Jer.1:5 Before I(YHVH) formed thee in the belly I knew thee;
    and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee,
    and I(YHVH) ordained thee(Jeremiah) a prophet unto the nations.

Prophecy.

This really is a problem area for you

Jude:1:12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you,
    feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of
    winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

The second death is a risk for all men as rev 19.14 advises.

better to be reborn from above having passed over from death to life

AndrewAD
    Participant

Sorry Nick I don’t claim them as my ideas,but rather blame St John as any unbiased person would.

And just what is so bad about the preexistence of Christ anyway?  If no man can see God as some verses express,does it not make sense that when people thought they saw God they really saw the Angel of the Lord who was that preexistent Christ?

Do you really think Isaiah saw Jehovah or did he see the Christ?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

What does scripture say

“These things Isaiah said because he saw His glory, and he spoke of Him.”

AndrewAD
    Participant

And his glory refers to Jesus Christ in St John.

Proclaimer
    Participant

T8…Who hear has denied that Jesus was born and was destined to be a savior?

Some here deny that he was born the Christ and savior. They deny he was born the Lord and the son of God as the angel declared.

Nice attempt at a dodge but the Devil is the best liar in existence.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8….NO ONE HERE IS DENYING JESUS WAS BORN TO BE THE SAVIOR, OR MESSIAH. YOU DENY HE WAS BORN “TO BE” IT , BY SAYING HE WAS ALREADY IT AT BERTH. TELL US HOW HE DIED FOR OUR SINS AT HIS BERTH? You are speaking as if you have no grasp that JESUS’ had a prophesied mission on this earth, you afforded those things to him, even before he even accomplished it.

Your false assumption of him preexisting befor his berth has altered your understanding IMO.

peace and love to you and yours. ……gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

We know that is your opinion.

You need more evidence than that.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Sorry Nick I don’t claim them as my ideas,but rather blame St John as any unbiased person would.

And just what is so bad about the preexistence of Christ anyway? If no man can see God as some verses express,does it not make sense that when people thought they saw God they really saw the Angel of the Lord who was that preexistent Christ?

Do you really think Isaiah saw Jehovah or did he see the Christ?

Good post. I think Nick use to believe that Jesus existed before coming as a man, whether that is as the Christ, Logos, or something. Although never an angel or the Angel of God if my memory serves me correctly. Back then he claimed to be right, now he doesn’t believe what he use to and he is still right. A miracle perhaps?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8…..We only see in part and as knowledge of the truth is increased our understandings become clearer, so then, the right process is to change as we grow in grace “and” knowledge. None of us has “all” knowledge and understanding, so we are “all” in a growing process. THAT is what the spirit of God does in those who have it, but those who won’t even consider they could be wrong, are unable to repent and grow. That seems to be your problem you seem unable to change as more and more truth is presented to you.

YOU have not come completely out of the false teachings of the trinitarians, only part of their teachings, because you still believe in JESUS PREEXISTING HIS BERTH ON THIS EARTH as a sentinal being of somekind. So You as they also move JESUS’ exact IDENITY AWAY FROM THE REST OF HUMANITY by making him different then his human brothers and sisters . That’s exactly what Satan wants all so-called “christianity” to do. His personal teaching is the “DOCTRINE OF SEPERATION”, the teachings that moves Jesus away from the rest of humanity. You are sharing in that without even noticing it, as all apostate christanity is doing. You need to come completely out of those FALSE TEACHINGS T8, NOT PART WAY. IMO

So before i were start trying to get the splinter out of Nicks eye, i would try to remove the beam out of mine first. Going around Doging Nick should not be your goal here, should it T8?

peace and love to you and yours. …….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t8,

It s sad that you would mock those who learn and change their view.

Can you not do so?

AndrewAD
    Participant

Dear Nick,

T8 is not mocking you and neither am I. The point is to not get so hung up on certain ideas you now hold against those you formerly had. You,T8, and myself have all changed our views.I was once a biblical unitarian such as you and Gene,but I couldn’t honestly answer  for so many scriptures to the contrary so I had to change my views again. Before that I was a trin. It’s ok and God understands.He’s knows we are but mortals and in his love doesn’t condemn us for having questions or acknowledging mystery.God can still be our rock in spite of all the various views we and scripture may have of him.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

AndrewAD. ….Christ is not devided nether is the truth. When you were a unitarian you were closer to the truth imo. What caused to fall away?

“how can two walk unless they agree”? None of us have “all” truth, but those who speak against truth will have to give account,because we will all stand before the judgement seat, imo.

peace and love to you and yours. ………gene

AndrewAD
    Participant

Dear Gene,

There are just too many verses on the preexistence and uniqueness of Christ which is why I left the unitarianism.But I still hold to being an Arian and appreciate what I learned from them. As far as the “truth”about God and Christ goes it’s all personal opinion is it not? Why are there millions of people with millions of ideas and thousands of Christian sects? And I’m not too concerned about giving an account over such doctrinal issues at the judgement,for the bible never attests to judgement on such issues that I can see.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

And you will remain decisive till you hear the voice of the Spirit in Jesus

as well as in the prophets and apostles.

The Spirit is not divided but one.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

AndrewAD. ….Your confusing the word christo’s, with the man Jesus. the christo’s (anointing spirit) did always exist, but the man Jesus came into his existence at his berth. Jesus is not the Christo’s that was upon him, he did not preexist his berth on this earth, except in the plan and will of God the Father.

Further it is not about personal opinions unlessthat opinion is the result of the spirit of truth, opinions without the spirit of truth is what causes all the confusion, it’s about whats, reavealed by the spirit of truth in a person. The spirit of truth is not devided, we must all come to the “unity” of the spirit in time.

peace and love to you and yours. ……..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

Make that indecisive.

A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi t8,

It s sad that you would mock those who learn and change their view.

Can you not do so?

Not sad Nick. I point out the truth. You claim to be right now, and you claimed to be right back then. So in the future you will change your mind and be right and all the arguing of today is vanity?

Have we heard you say that you were wrong? We haven’t heard you say that while you argued with Kathi and Gene on the origin of Jesus, you now you see eye to eye with them regarding Jesus being a man and Jesus Christ being YHWH in the man.

No, instead of saying “hey you guys were right” and sorry for the opposition which would be persecution, you continue to be in conflict with all just as you were then.

Your hand is against everyone and everyone is against you. Reminds me of the prophecy concerning Ishmael.

Some people create conflict because conflict is in their heart Nick. They are arrogant and believe they alone have the truth and are the closest to truth. But Paul who was perhaps the greatest apostle had the opposite spirit. He was open about his shortcomings to all. He related to people in a real way.

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.

Jesus replied, “Truly, truly, I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again.”

Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t8,

Those who serve tradition cannot learn. They are unteachable.

Surely you would not say this was the way to walk?

Viewing 20 posts - 18,281 through 18,300 (of 19,165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account