Preexistence

• This topic has 19,164 replies, 120 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nick.
Viewing 20 posts - 17,341 through 17,360 (of 19,165 total)
  • Author
    AndrewAD
    Participant

Idle time is the devil’s and Nick’s playground.

AndrewAD
    Participant

Oh gosh,I notice Nick hasn’t posted much since I said what I did above.I wonder if that’s because of the Spirit,the devil,or because of me.God forbid it be because of the devil !

AndrewAD
    Participant

“God is love. So it is that those who are born of him, love others.

Love is kind.”

Amen T8 and so it is that the verse which Kerwin quotes from Leviticus 19:18  You must not take vengeance or bear a grudge against the children of your people, but you must love your neighbor as yourself. I am the Lord. applies to us Christians as to loving our neighbor Christians whom we may not doctrinally agree with.

Christianity has a history of hate since the beginning which is a shame since that human Christ prayed we’d be one which most Christians love to ignore in favor of their other prophetic interpretations which damn and spew against their brethren/neighbor Christians.

AndrewAD
    Participant

Many Christians delight in the harassment and murder of their fellow Christians in the middle east by Jews and Muslims calling it a sign of God’s judgement, but when it comes against them it’s the devil’s persecution. How hypocritical,pathetic and shameful is that!!!-three exclamation points for the Father,Son,and Holy Ghost!

Proclaimer
    Participant

There is a difference between being anointed and having that anointing recognised.

Perhaps you are happy with this confusion.

Nick, you have no idea what I believe about this because I have never voiced it. You are relying on your own understanding of the scriptures that I quote. Just because I quote a scripture doesn’t mean that I definitely believe other things. If that were true, then the angel that declared that the messiah was born that day in Bethlehem, also believes in these other things. I am on the side of the angel in believing his declaration and that somehow to your mind is wrong. Your reasoning has clearly failed.

Time to let the Spirit give you the truth. The Spirit will not lead you to make blind accusations against others. The Spirit will help you respect others and also to love others. The time to change is now. Being born from above will save your soul and this is paramount.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t8,

So you now say the Jordan was not just where the anointing of Jesus was RECOGNISED.

Should we try to follow your series of riddles?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi t8,

So you are frightened to challenge your own ideas because you believe they are soundly and scripturally based.

Nick, you have no idea what my ideas are based on your accusations. This cannot be of the Spirit because your words are error.

I have simply declared that that Jesus was born the messiah and savior as testified by the angel of God. I have believed his message. Just because you do not, doesn’t make me the bad guy does it.

Proclaimer
    Participant

So you now say the Jordan was not just where the anointing of Jesus was RECOGNISED.

Never said that ever. You are in error again. What spirit leads a man to error time and time again?

Again, I simply pointed out the scripture that said that this was recognition of the Christ to John the Baptist who then made that public.

You add in the word ‘Just’ when I certainly never said it was just for that purpose.

Again you are wrong.

Can you be right?

terraricca
    Participant

I hope he get it right one day

Proclaimer
    Participant

I hope he get it right one day

I do too Terraricca. If he’s wrong in his judgements and accusations, then he has to give an account for that. It is between him and God. He could apologise as part of the repentance process. That is up to him.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t8,

From the vantage point of literalism can you ever see your errors?

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

@ all!!!!

How does God exercise his attributes of love, hearing, and speech without needing his creation?

Now that is something to think about….

Danny

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Danny Dabbs. …..GOD HAS CONCLUDED ALL UNDER SIN, THAT HE MAY HAVE “MERCY” ON ALL. GOD the Father wants us all to participate in life with him,he is sharing life with us all, and teaching us all. HE LOVES HIS WHOLE CREATION. IMO

peace and love to you and yours. …….gene

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

Gene….I know you are a smart man….Please consider again:

How does God exercise his attributes of love, hearing, and speech without needing his creation?

Blessings and Love,

Brother Danny

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi DD,

God does not need anything.

The concept of preexistence is a human construct.

Developed because natural men cannot hear the Spirit of God in the words of Jesus Christ.

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

Hi NH….

Maybe we all should bow down to your wise words….

How does your God exercise his attributes of love, hearing, and speech without needing his creation?

Your prompt reply would be appreciated.

Brother Danny Boy

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi DD,

Does a man need to avoid walking on ants?

The difference between God and His creation is far greater.

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

Hi NH,

My God was never dependent on his creation to exercise his attributes of love, hearing, and speech.

Danny

Miia
    Participant

I have sat on the fence with this topic once, but I couldn’t make the words of Jesus fit with anything other than his pre-existence. Believing Jesus came down from heaven, and knew more about us than we ourselves do feels right and true.

(I didn’t just sit on the fence. I went right over)

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

There was never a time when God the Father was alone….

Viewing 20 posts - 17,341 through 17,360 (of 19,165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account