Preexistence

• This topic has 19,164 replies, 120 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nick.
Viewing 20 posts - 16,461 through 16,480 (of 19,165 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi Pierre:

hi Marty

can you include all the t8 OP verse into your explanation without breaking any of the scriptures ?

I believe that I can. God does not say one thing in one place and another contradicting Him self in another. The Word of God must be consistent.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

terraricca
    Participant

hi marty

I was not inspecting a opinion but a real composition of prove that what you said is in compliance of all the scriptures in the OP ,and so show them and see if they fit ;

not just saying it ,I can say it does not but this would not accomplish anything , so please show that they are all in compliance with what you said ,

terraricca
    Participant

Nick

Mary is the physical mother of Jesus who provided half his chromosomes.

He was not only exclusively the physical son of God.

———————————————————————–

how many chromosomes is a surrogate mother give to the child she bears ? curious

Participant

Hi Pierre:

Why don’t you prove that what I stated does not harmonize with the other scriptures that T8 gave on this matter. This is not a new subject that we have not discussed during our time on this website. I don’t have to prove anything to you.

What I will do is pray that God will correct me if I am teaching anything that is not His Word, and welcome that correction if I am wrong.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi t8,

The ONLY part of a man that remains original is the SOUL.

The spirit leaves and the new body is put over the old if you are of Christ.

The soul of man does not preexist but came from the breath of God at creation as genesis shows

I tend to agree.

When did Jesus receive his spirit? 2000 or so years ago or before the cosmos?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t8,

Jesus of Nazareth is a man conceived and born of woman.

Do you not agree he was a man like us?

He was made Son of God according to the Spirit  at the Jordan where God declared this.

This was proven by his resurrection from the dead

Rom 1 1-5

This is the WAY we are to follow.

He was not a preexistent demigod or angel.

We could not follow them.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t8,

Jesus told us the Spirit spoke through him.

So you should not be confused about what the Spirit said.

terraricca
    Participant

hi Marty

Hi Pierre:

Why don’t you prove that what I stated does not harmonize with the other scriptures that T8 gave on this matter. This is not a new subject that we have not discussed during our time on this website. I don’t have to prove anything to you.

What I will do is pray that God will correct me if I am teaching anything that is not His Word, and welcome that correction if I am wrong.

—————————————————————-

but I already did ;for it is you that said that we have to understand it not literally has Jesus said it ;

Jn 3:13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.

Jn 20:17 Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet returned to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’

Jesus does not talk about the words or spirit of God but well about himself coming from heaven and returning to heaven ;

yes to return to heaven from the earth you have to first come to earth right ?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t8,

Jesus did not exist till he was conceived.

You are confused by attributing the words of the Spirit to the human vessel.

Do you not believe the Spirit spoke through Jesus?

terraricca
    Participant

Nick

so Jesus did lie and you are saying the truth ? and Jesus did not speak through the holy spirit but you do ?

=====================================================================
    Nick says ;

Jesus did not exist till he was conceived.

====================================================================

Jn 3:13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.

Jn 20:17 Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet returned to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’

Jesus does not talk about the words or spirit of God but well about himself coming from heaven and returning to heaven ;

yes to return to heaven from the earth you have to first come to earth right ?

who is confused with those above scriptures ? Nick is for sure

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,

Do you not hear the voice of the Spirit yet?

It seems to be taking you a long time.

kerwin
    Participant

Matthew 13:10-16New English Translation (NET Bible)

10 Then the disciples came to him and said, “Why do you speak to them in parables?” 11 He replied, “You have been given the opportunity to know the secrets of the kingdom of heaven, but they have not. 12 For whoever has will be given more, and will have an abundance. But whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken from him. 13 For this reason I speak to them in parables: Although they see they do not see, and although they hear they do not hear nor do they understand. 14 And concerning them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled that says:

‘You will listen carefully yet will never understand,
    you will look closely yet will never comprehend.
    For the heart of this people has become dull;
    they are hard of hearing,
    and they have shut their eyes,
    so that they would not see with their eyes
    and hear with their ears
    and understand with their hearts
    and turn, and I would heal them.’

16 “But your eyes are blessed because they see, and your ears because they hear.

terraricca
    Participant

kerwin

sorry, but jesus was speaking to his disciples when he said those words ,you should pay more attention to what is written

terraricca
    Participant

Nick

you have to run for the truth will kill you ,your ears will fall off your head ,

you deny the truth in scriptures so be it

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,

Are you not yet a disciple of Jesus Christ?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,

Men do not originate in heaven.

Jesus is a man – have you not read this in scripture?

Listen to what the Spirit speaks through his mouth.

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

To all who deny the pre-existence of God’s monogenes Son:

John 6:62 “Then what if you see the Son of Man ascend to where he was before!

Blessings,

Danny Dabbs

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi DD,

Yes the Word was with God and was God.

Now that Spirit is one with a man opening the door of salvation for those who follow him by rebirth of water and the Spirit.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi DD,

John understood.

In his first letter he said he had seen and touched the Word.

kerwin
    Participant

Danny Dabbs,

To all who deny the pre-existence of God’s monogenes Son:

John 6:62 “Then what if you see the Son of Man ascend to where he was before!“

Blessings,

Danny Dabbs

Those that do not understand the parable type words that Jesus used regularly will not understand that Jesus Spiritual origins were in heave because he received and walked according to the Spirit of God. Those that walk according to the Spirit will inherit the kingdom of God.

If they choose to believe his body was made in heaven then they ignore that Scripture declares he was conceived in Mary and born in Bethlehem. The origins of his body are of God through Adam, Abraham, and King David.

The idea that Jesus bodily descended to earth disagrees with Scriptures claim that in regards to his body he was made if the Seed of David as well as other Scriptural claims.

Those that have ear to hear and eyes to see will understand but the truth will be hidden from all others no matter how solid the evidence supporting the truth. For example the Sadducees are not reported as repenting when Jesus use logical reasoning to point out their interpretation that there is no resurrection was flawed. The truth is his from those that do not repent as a result of being shown the truth.

Viewing 20 posts - 16,461 through 16,480 (of 19,165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account