Preexistence

• This topic has 19,164 replies, 120 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nick.
Viewing 20 posts - 16,021 through 16,040 (of 19,165 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 30 2014,09:17)
    Hi MB,
    .John 10:38
    But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

.John 14:10
    Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

.John 14:11
    Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake

But you cannot believe the Father's Spirit was in him and doing the works
      How clear does it have to be?

because God was with him; NICK

Ac 10:37 You know what has happened throughout Judea, beginning in Galilee after the baptism that John preached—
    Ac 10:38 how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and power, and how he went around doing good and healing all who were under the power of the devil, because God was with him.
    Ac 10:39 “We are witnesses of everything he did in the country of the Jews and in Jerusalem

ARE A WITNESS TO WHAT CHRIST DID ???

John 14:11
    Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake

WHY DOES IT HERE SAYS “IN” THE FATHER ??? AND NOT “WITH” THE FATHER ???LIKE PETER SAYS IT IN ACT 10;38 ?

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING “IN” AND “WITH”
    THE FATHER ???

CAN YOU EXPLAIN IT ???

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Both are true.
    But do not deny IN.
    It is everywhere in scripture

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 30 2014,23:25)
    Hi T,
    Both are true.
    But do not deny IN.
    It is everywhere in scripture

nICK

I agree with you ,but when it says “in” it is not God that is “in” it but his will and the knowledge their of ,

at some point it could be his powers ,or his wisdom in creation ,

the holy spirit and the powers of God are always together,

because the first one lays the truth and stick to it the other one make sure it really happen now,then,and always ,

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t,
    God was IN Christ reconciling the world to himself.
    2Cor 5.19
    Do you believe this?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 29 2014,21:17)
    John 14:10
    Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Nick,

This all just boils down to one thing:

You and Gene and Marty and Adam and a few others have put it in your heads that when Jesus says things that contradict your own man-made doctrine, those particular words were not said by “Jesus”, but by “the Father who dwells in him”.

But…………..

John 6:38
    For I have come down from heaven, not to do my will, but to do the will of him who sent me.

………did the Father say those words?

Because that is the bottom line. It doesn't matter how many scriptures you post for me. It doesn't matter how many human rationalizations you post to me. The only thing that matters is this:

Either THE FATHER came down from heaven, not to do HIS OWN WILL, but to do the will of HE WHO SENT HIM……….. Or JESUS is the one who said those words.

You have lost this point with flying colors. It's over. Give up and accept defeat. Or better yet, adjust your current understanding, in light of this clear and present information, and come over to the side of truth.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    The Spirit of Christ said those words
    The Servant Spirit.

The Word that was with God and was God.
    Now Jesus Christ who was in the form of God

NickHassan
    Participant

hi MB,
    We do not rationalise.
    You do

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    Jn 14
    23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Who are the WE?
    How do THEY come to these men?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    Jn 14
    20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

Now the Lord is the Spirit

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    Jn 14
    16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

ANOTHER comforter?

Who could that be all in the ONE SPIRIT?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    Jn14
    31 But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    Jn 14
    17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you

This is the Spirit in us you mocked

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 31 2014,12:58)
    Hi MB,
    The Spirit of Christ said those words

Did GOD say those words of John 6:38, Nick? YES or NO?

NickHassan
    Participant

hi MB,
    The Spirit of Christ is one with the Spirit of God

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,

Galatians 4:6
    And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,

Ephesians 3:16
    That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Mb,

1 Peter 1:11
    Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Nick,

John, the one who witnessed the events surrounding the words said in John 6:38, and wrote them down for all of us, said it was JESUS who said the words.

Is it okay for you to ADD your theory that it was really someone else who said those words, when the SCRIPTURE says it was JESUS who said them?

Are you being a hypocrite? Because you are always and forever preaching to us about adding to the words of scripture. Doesn't what you preach also apply to you?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MBV,
    Yes it was the man with the unclean spirit who spoke the words too.
    No theories -just the teaching of Jesus that you cannot believe.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    How come believing the words of Jesus Christ is seen by you as hypocrisy?

Viewing 20 posts - 16,021 through 16,040 (of 19,165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account