Preexistence

• This topic has 19,164 replies, 120 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nick.
Viewing 20 posts - 14,961 through 14,980 (of 19,165 total)
  • Author
    Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 06 2012,12:24)
    By whose power do YOU think they did those things, Frank?

Mike,

It would seem it was done by YOUR God's misuse of power! :D

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Can't answer the question, Frank? That's par for the course with you. I'm used to it by now.

Proclaimer
    Participant

That is fine Mike. If a man cannot answer the question, then that usually demonstrates to all that he has a problem with his view and is too proud to admit it.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Frank,
    You can judge God?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

To All……..Paul seems to divide the workings of his MIND and the lustful drive of his BODY. He said with my mind i serve “the” law (commandments) of God but with my body the law of sin and death. It seem Paul came to realize there is a difference between them, He also goes further and say there was no good thing (IN) him(that is his body) because to “Will” was Present (in) HIM. So it seem to Paul his body was a Major set back in his life, drawing him to a conclusion of “O” wretched man that I am, who can deliver me from this body of death. I thank God through Jesus Christ he say he would be delivered from it so While our Bodies are at war with our Spirit lead Minds a process we as (Christians) can do nothing about but Pray and ask God for Help and ability to bring our Bodies under submission to the Will of GOD. We have another Body reserved for us all where Lust will not overpower it and the war with our minds. But until then the struggle will continue it seems. IMO

Peace and love to you all…………………………………………………….gene

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (t8 @ June 06 2012,00:27)
    That is fine Mike. If a man cannot answer the question, then that usually demonstrates to all that he has a problem with his view and is too proud to admit it.

Yeah t8,

Frank does this all the time – as you well know. He refers to not answering my questions as “owning me” for some reason. :D

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Nick,

Yes to what?  Were you acknowleging the simple FACT that when translating the Greek of John 1:1c to English, it is grammatically possible to translate as “the god (God)”…………OR…………….. as “a god”?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    Good question.
    Perhaps ask a greek scholar

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 06 2012,13:12)
    Can't answer the question, Frank?  That's par for the course with you.  I'm used to it by now.

Mike,

What was the question? :D

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 06 2012,20:18)
    Hi Frank,
    You can judge God?

Nick,

What “God”? :D

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ June 06 2012,17:27)

t8,

What was the question? :D

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 06 2012,18:03)
    Hi MB,
    Good question.
    Perhaps ask a greek scholar

This is how Nick answers questions that might put a damper on his doctrine.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ June 06 2012,18:10)

Can't answer the question, Frank?  That's par for the course with you.  I'm used to it by now.

Mike,

What was the question?   :D

And this is how Frank does it.

What is with these guys? Are they not here to discuss and discover the truth of scripture?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    You do not yet have the spiritual truth and show no interest in learning about it.

Ed J
    Participant

Careful Nick,

Mike doesn't handle criticism against his beliefs well.
    He threatens me for the mere use of the word “unsavory”.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 06 2012,19:28)
    Hi MB,
    You do not yet have the spiritual truth and show no interest in learning about it.

That is the last line of defense brought out by someone who can't defend their doctrine using the actual scriptures.

Nick, I've heard that a million times from Trinitarians.  Should I have accepted their words, and just believed on faith that Jesus is the God he is the Son of?  After all, they say the Spirit showed them this, and that the Spirit would have to also show it to me.

I want to know why you're running away from a simple problem.  The Greek scholars (even the Trinitarian ones) have all explained it for you.  There are hundreds of other scriptural examples where English translators have to add an “a” or a “the” to the text.  Yet you won't acknowledge to me what I'm sure you know to be the truth of the matter.  Why Nick?  ???

You know, WJ left this site during the time we were having this same, exact discussion.  :)  He couldn't bring himself to answer either, Nick.  :)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    You set yourself up like a lesser god to decide truth but you are very limited in your grasp of spiritual things.

Why is this?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    I concede that you are sincere and work very hard here.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 07 2012,12:26)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ June 06 2012,18:10)

Mike,

What was the question?   :D

And this is how Frank does it.

What is with these guys?  Are they not here to discuss and discover the truth of scripture?

Mike,

So you believe that Heaven Net is the place “to discuss and discover the truth of scripture.”? :D

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 07 2012,12:43)
    Careful Nick,

Mike doesn't handle criticism against his beliefs well.
    He threatens me for the mere use of the word “unsavory”.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

:D

Viewing 20 posts - 14,961 through 14,980 (of 19,165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account