Preexistence

• This topic has 19,164 replies, 120 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nick.
Viewing 20 posts - 14,521 through 14,540 (of 19,165 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 15 2012,22:56)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 15 2012,11:13)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 14 2012,16:42)
    Hi MB,
    The Word was not a lesser god.
    The Word was God

The Word was a lesser god who was WITH THE God in the beginning.  God Almighty cannot be WITH Himself, Nick.

The Word is again a lesser god who resides at that right hand of the Greatest God.

Hi MB,
    You still try to fit God's ways into the ways of men.

N

No,I think Mike is trying to make clear of what you can not see,

but i do not think it works ,some of the blind need more to make them see ,like 4×4 hit ,ho, just to get there attention , :D

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ April 15 2012,11:36)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 15 2012,11:13)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 14 2012,16:42)
    Hi MB,
    The Word was not a lesser god.
    The Word was God

The Word was a lesser god who was WITH THE God in the beginning.  God Almighty cannot be WITH Himself, Nick.

The Word is again a lesser god who resides at that right hand of the Greatest God.

Mike,

Nowhere in Scripture does it ever teach of say “The Word was a lesser god who was WITH THE God in the beginning.”

Frank ……..That is Mike's concoction of one of His many lesser GOD theories. Never mind the word “LESSER” or lower case god for that Matter, is not there at all, becasue all original lettering in Greek was (ALL) in upper case lettering . But Mike and his Co-hart just places words in and changes scriptures to meet his dogmas any time they want, and then accuses other of doing that.

But those that know there is ONLY ONE TRUE GOD Like Jesus said, can see through their distortions of scriptures. IMO

peace and love brother…………………………………………..gene

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (terraricca @ April 15 2012,09:16)
    N

but i do not think it works ,some of the blind need more to make them see ,like 4×4 hit ,ho, just to get there attention

A 4×4 board?  Or a 4×4 truck?  :)

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Mike………..Scripture says smite a fool and the simple are made wise perhaps you and your co-hart will yourselves experience that soon. My hope is that you both will learn without that happening to you. But remember with what Judgment you render it shall be rendered unto you . I would be a little more cautious how you two treat the childern of GOD if i were you. IOM

peace and love……………………………………….gene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 16 2012,09:43)

Quote (terraricca @ April 15 2012,09:16)
    N

but i do not think it works ,some of the blind need more to make them see ,like 4×4 hit ,ho, just to get there attention

A 4×4 board?  Or a 4×4 truck?  :)

Mike

either if it works would be good :D :D

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ April 16 2012,09:59)
    Mike………..Scripture say smite a fool and the simple are made wise [/B Perhaps you and your co-hart may some day experience that soon.  

peace and love…………………………………………….gene

G

their is no peace and love in what you say ,think first and speak much later

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terricca ……….And there is in what you two say? , give us a break, but go back and notice i reworded it , and i did that before i read your response . It is your own word that will Judge you Pierre, not me. Don't dish it out unless you can take it would be my advice to you.

peace and love………………………………………………gene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ April 16 2012,10:10)
    Terricca ……….And there is in what you two say? , give us a break, but go back and notice i reworded it , and i did that before i read your response . It is your own word that will Judge you Pierre, not me. Don't dish it out unless you can take it would be my advice to you.

peace and love………………………………………………gene

G

what I said is regarding Nick hardly quoting scriptures ,rejecting scriptures presented to him ,with his popular opinions ,or totally change subject,

and so out of my frustration comes humor ; :D :D

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Hopefully light will follow.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Nick,

Hopefully you will run away from the light of the masquerading spirit that has a hold on you right now. Test all things, like your signature says.

Do you really think that scripture teaches what once WAS GOD became not “God”, but the “Son of God”? Do you really think that what WAS GOD came, not to do his own will, but God's?

You've got some 'splainin' to do, Lucy.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 16 2012,13:13)
    Hi T,
    Hopefully light will follow.

N

you have to run away of the dark ,come to the light of scriptures do not let men s opinions hold you back from the light of Christ

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 15 2012,13:17)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ April 14 2012,19:40)
    Mike,

Father Yahweh clearly says:

“I am Yahweh, and there is no other; apart from [or beside] Me there is no Mighty One [“Elohim – God”].

And how do you explain the other elohim and theos mentioned in scripture, Frank?

Do we pretend they don't exist?  Do we call them “false gods” and assume that Jehovah's title “The God of gods” means He's the God of “false gods” and “idols”?

Or do we understand those verses the same way we understand Is 43:11 and 45:21, where we're told that Jehovah is the only savior even though we know He SENT other saviors?

Frank, there is no denying that scripture says there are MANY gods, both in heaven and on earth.  There is also no denying that Jesus is one of these gods according to scripture.

Mike,

How many times and in how many diverse ways does it have to be explained to you what it is that I believe in accordance with what is taught in Scripture? ???

The MANY other so-called “mighty ones ['gods – elohim']” are most certainly FALSE mighty ones. The expression “Mighty One ['God – Elohim'] of mighty ones ['gods – elohim']” designates Father Yahweh as the TRUE ALmighty One over and opposed to ALL other FALSE *so-called “mighty ones ['gods – elohim'] THAT ARE WORSHIPED by the nations ([heathen] Hebrew – goyim). These so-called “mighty ones ['gods – elohim']” *DO NOT TRULY EXIST, but only in the minds of mere men and are NOTHING (NON-EXISTENT).

So then, about eating food sacrificed to idols: WE KNOW that an idol is NOTHING at all in the world and that there is no Mighty One but ONE For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as indeed there are many “gods” and many “lords”), yet for us there is but ONE Mighty One, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Master, Yahshua Messiah, because of whom all things came and because of whom we live (1 Corinthians 8:4-6).

Note that in the above verse Yahshua is not referred to as “Mighty One ['God, Elohim'].” We know that there is but ONLY ONE TRUE Mighty One and that is Father Yahweh. We also know that those idols that are called “mighty ones ['gods – elohim']” are FALSE and have no power (might strength ['god – elohim']) whatsoever and that they are NOTHING and NON-EXISTENT.

Yahshua spoke these things; and lifting up his eyes to heaven, he said, “Father, the hour has come; esteem Your son, that the son may esteem You, even as You gave him authority [power, might] over all flesh, that to all whom You have given him, he may give eternal life. This is eternal life, that they may know You, the ONLY TRUE Mighty One ['God – Elohim'], and Yahshua Messiah whom You have sent (Yahchanan [John] 17:1-3).

It doesn't get any clearer than that! Yahshua and Shaul both state that the Father and not His son Yahshua is the ONE TRUE Mighty One! A close reader will also notice that
    the ONE TRUE Mighty One Who is the Father, sent Yahshua!  

For all the mighty ones ['gods – elohim'] of the nations are idols, but Yahweh made the heavens (1 Chronicles 16:26.

I myself do deny Scripture LITERALLLY says “there are MANY gods, both in heaven and on earth.” The verse that you are referring to that says this is in reference to FALSE “mighty ones ['gods – elohim']” that are NOTHING (NON-EXISTENT) and have no power (authority, might, strength) whatsoever! YOU might believe that YOUR “Jesus” is one of these “mighty ones ['gods – elohim']”, but I certainly do not! I believe that Yahshua most certainly had power (authority, might, strength) as A MAN, but his source of power (authority, might, strength) as A MAN comes from his and our Father Yahweh the ONE and ONLY TRUE Mighty One Whom Yahshua clearly said GAVE him ALL power (authority, strength, might) as A MAN in heaven and in the earth.

Jamieson-Fausset-Brown Bible Commentary on 1 Corinthians 8:5:
    5. “For even supposing there are (exist) gods so called (2Th 2:4), whether in heaven (as the sun, moon, and stars) or in earth (as deified kings, beasts, &c.), as there be (a recognized fact, De 10:17; Ps 135:5; 136:2) gods many and lords many.” Angels and *men in authority are termed gods in Scripture, as exercising a divinely delegated power under God (compare Ex 22:9, with Ex 22:28; Ps 82:1, 6; Joh 10:34, 35).

*My Note: Yahshua is a “man (son of man)” and not the Mighty One ['God – Elohim'] or “a mighty one ['god – elohim'].”

The following study shows clearly that Yahshua was “a man” and still is “a man” or “son of man”:

THE MAN, YAHSHUA
    Revised 3/12/12

Before his death, Yahshua was referred to as “man,” or “the son of man,” approximately 65 times as recorded in Scripture. He referred to himself as “the son of man.”

Yahshua is also recorded on one occasion in translation of the so-called “New Testament” as referring to himself as “me, a man” (Yahchanan [John] 8:40). Scripture twice declares that FATHER Yahweh is not “a man” (Numbers 23:19; 1 Samuyl 15:29). Not once is it ever recorded in ANY translation of the so-called “New Testament” as Yahshua the SON OF FATHER Yahweh giving reference to himself as “God” or “a god”.

After his resurrection, even after he ascended into heaven, he was referred to as “man,” or “son of man,”  more than 30 times. Total equals more than 95 times.

Before His Resurrection
    A man among men

Matthew
    8:20; 9:6; 10:23; 11:19; 12:8,32,40; 13:37,41; 16:13,27,28; 17:9,12,22; 18:11; 20:18,28; 25:13; 26:2,24,24,45

Mark
    2:10,28; 8;31; 9:9,12,31; 10:33,45; 13:34; 14: 21,21,41

Luke
    6:5,22; 7:34; 9:22,44,56,58; 11:30; 12:8,10; 17:22; 18:8,31; 19:10; 22:22,48; 24:7

John
    1:51; 3:13,14; 5:27, 6:7,53,62; 8:28; 12:23,34,34; 13:31

Acts
    2:22

After His Resurrection
    And at his second coming

Dan.          7:13   – A man from heaven
    Mt.          19:28   – A man from heaven
    Mt.          24:7     – A man from heaven                  
    Mt.          24:30   – A man from heaven
    Mt.          24:37   – A man from heaven
    Mt.          24:39   – A man from heaven
    Mt.          24:44   – A man from heaven
    Mt.          25:13   – A man from heaven
    Mt.          25:31   – A man from heaven
    Mt.          26:64   – A man in heaven
    Mk.           8:38   – A man from heaven
    Mk.         13:26   – A man from heaven
    Mk.         14:62   – A man in heaven
    Lk.             9:26   – A man from heaven
    Lk.           12:40   – A man from heaven
    Lk.           17:24   – A man from heaven
    Lk.           17:26   – A man from heaven
    Lk.           17:30   – A man from heaven
    Lk.           21:27   – A man from heaven
    Lk.           21:36   – A man from heaven
    Lk.           22:69   – A man in heaven
    Jn.      
           1:51  – A man in heaven
    Jn.              3:14  – A man in heaven
    Acts          7:56  – A man in heaven
    Acts         17:31 – A man in heaven
    Rom.          5:15  –
    1 Cor.        15:21 –
    1 Cor.        15:47 – A man from heaven
    1 Tim.         2:5    – A man, Yahshua Messiah
    Rev.           1:13  – A man in heaven
    Rev.          14:14 – A man in heaven

Also see:

[PDF] YESHUA THE PERFECT MAN

LET US MAKE MAN IN OUR IMAGE
    Genesis 1:26,27
    By Voy Wilks
    8/31/98

As to your questioning “… we know He SENT other saviors?”, I believe that Father Yahweh is our ONE and ONLY Supreme Redeemer and that one can be redeemed THROUGH (BY WAY OF) His son Yahshua in this last time period, since Yahshua clearly said that ALL power (authority) had been GIVEN to him in heaven and in the earth. This ALL power (authority) most certainly included the power (authority) to redeem mankind from sin and death. Note also that Father Yahweh said that there was no Redeemer beside Him in THE BEGINNING. This also points out to me that Yahshua did not pre-exist his birth as an actually being that was with Yahweh in the beginning. Yahshua came in the Name of His and our Father Yahweh in that his name Yahshua means 'Yahweh is Redeemer.' He came in the authority (power) of His Name to redeem mankind from sin and death. Yahshua most certainly can be referred to as our redeemer in this sense, but he LITERALLY is not our Supreme Redeemer. Redemption comes THROUGH (BY WAY OF) His son Yahshua in this last time period by the ultimate sacrifice that he made. This is why Yahshua said that he was “THE WAY.” Yahshua said that no man comes unto his and our Father Yahweh, but through (BY WAY OF) him. In fact, in Scripture it is clearly taught that Father Yahweh redeemed his son Yahshua from death and the grave and that He did not allow his body or soul to become corrupted or rot (Psalm 16:10; Acts 2:27,31).

Did Yahshua Create Or Pre-exist His Birth?

“Jesus IS God!”?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ April 16 2012,17:18)

Mike,

“I am Yahweh, and there is no other; apart from [or beside] Me there is no Mighty One [“Elohim – God”].

And how do you explain the other elohim and theos mentioned in scripture, Frank?

Do we pretend they don't exist?  Do we call them “false gods” and assume that Jehovah's title “The God of gods” means He's the God of “false gods” and “idols”?

Or do we understand those verses the same way we understand Is 43:11 and 45:21, where we're told that Jehovah is the only savior even though we know He SENT other saviors?

Frank, there is no denying that scripture says there are MANY gods, both in heaven and on earth.  There is also no denying that Jesus is one of these gods according to scripture.

Mike,

How many times and in how many diverse ways does it have to be explained to you what it is that I believe in accordance with what is taught in Scripture? ???

The MANY other so-called “mighty ones ['gods – elohim']” are most certainly FALSE mighty ones. The expression “Mighty One ['God – Elohim'] of mighty ones ['gods – elohim']” designates Father Yahweh as the TRUE ALmighty One over and opposed to ALL other FALSE *so-called “mighty ones ['gods – elohim'] THAT ARE WORSHIPED by the nations ([heathen] Hebrew – goyim). These so-called “mighty ones ['gods – elohim']” *DO NOT TRULY EXIST, but only in the minds of mere men and are NOTHING (NON-EXISTENT).

So then, about eating food sacrificed to idols: WE KNOW that an idol is NOTHING at all in the world and that there is no Mighty One but ONE For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as indeed there are many “gods” and many “lords”), yet for us there is but ONE Mighty One, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Master, Yahshua Messiah, because of whom all things came and because of whom we live (1 Corinthians 8:4-6).

Note that in the above verse Yahshua is not referred to as “Mighty One ['God, Elohim'].” We know that there is but ONLY ONE TRUE Mighty One and that is Father Yahweh. We also know that those idols that are called “mighty ones ['gods – elohim']” are FALSE and have no power (might strength ['god – elohim']) whatsoever and that they are NOTHING and NON-EXISTENT.

Yahshua spoke these things; and lifting up his eyes to heaven, he said, “Father, the hour has come; esteem Your son, that the son may esteem You, even as You gave him authority [power, might] over all flesh, that to all whom You have given him, he may give eternal life. This is eternal life, that they may know You, the ONLY TRUE Mighty One ['God – Elohim'], and Yahshua Messiah whom You have sent (Yahchanan [John] 17:1-3).

It doesn't get any clearer than that! Yahshua and Shaul both state that the Father and not His son Yahshua is the ONE TRUE Mighty One! A close reader will also notice that

For all the mighty ones ['gods – elohim'] of the nations are idols, but Yahweh made the heavens (1 Chronicles 16:26.

I myself do deny Scripture LITERALLLY says “there are MANY gods, both in heaven and on earth.” The verse that you are referring to that says this is in reference to FALSE “mighty ones ['gods – elohim']” that are NOTHING (NON-EXISTENT) and have no power (authority, might, strength) whatsoever! YOU might believe that YOUR “Jesus” is one of these “mighty ones ['gods – elohim']”, but I certainly do not! I believe that Yahshua most certainly had power (authority, might, strength) as A MAN, but his source of power (authority, might, strength) as A MAN comes from his and our Father Yahweh the ONE and ONLY TRUE Mighty One Whom Yahshua clearly said GAVE him ALL power (authority, strength, might) as A MAN in heaven and in the earth.

5. “For even supposing there are (exist) gods so called (2Th 2:4), whether in heaven (as the sun, moon, and stars) or in earth (as deified kings, beasts, &c.), as there be (a recognized fact, De 10:17; Ps 135:5; 136:2) gods many and lords many.” Angels and *men in authority are termed gods in Scripture, as exercising a divinely delegated power under God (compare Ex 22:9, with Ex 22:28; Ps 82:1, 6; Joh 10:34, 35).

*My Note: Yahshua is a “man (son of man)” and not the Mighty One ['God – Elohim'] or “a mighty one ['god – elohim'].”

The following study shows clearly that Yahshua was “a man” and still is “a man” or “son of man”:

THE MAN, YAHSHUA
    Revised 3/12/12

Before his death, Yahshua was referred to as “man,” or “the son of man,” approximately 65 times as recorded in Scripture. He referred to himself as “the son of man.”

Yahshua is also recorded on one occasion in translation of the so-called “New Testament” as referring to himself as “me, a man” (Yahchanan [John] 8:40). Scripture twice declares that FATHER Yahweh is not “a man” (Numbers 23:19; 1 Samuyl 15:29). Not once is it ever recorded in ANY translation of the so-called “New Testament” as Yahshua the SON OF FATHER Yahweh giving reference to himself as “God” or “a god”.

After his resurrection, even after he ascended into heaven, he was referred to as “man,” or “son of man,”  more than 30 times. Total equals more than 95 times.

Before His Resurrection
    A man among men

Matthew
    8:20; 9:6; 10:23; 11:19; 12:8,32,40; 13:37,41; 16:13,27,28; 17:9,12,22; 18:11; 20:18,28; 25:13; 26:2,24,24,45

Mark

Luke
    6:5,22; 7:34; 9:22,44,56,58; 11:30; 12:8,10; 17:22; 18:8,31; 19:10; 22:22,48; 24:7

John

Acts

After His Resurrection
    And at his second coming

Lk.           17:26   – A ma
    n from heaven
    Jn.              1:51  – A man in heaven

Also see:

By Voy Wilks
    8/31/98

As to your questioning “… we know He SENT other saviors?”, I believe that Father Yahweh is our ONE and ONLY Supreme Redeemer and that one can be redeemed THROUGH (BY WAY OF) His son Yahshua in this last time period, since Yahshua clearly said that ALL power (authority) had been GIVEN to him in heaven and in the earth. This ALL power (authority) most certainly included the power (authority) to redeem mankind from sin and death. Note also that Father Yahweh said that there was no Redeemer beside Him in THE BEGINNING. This also points out to me that Yahshua did not pre-exist his birth as an actually being that was with Yahweh in the beginning. Yahshua came in the Name of His and our Father Yahweh in that his name Yahshua means 'Yahweh is Redeemer.' He came in the authority (power) of His Name to redeem mankind from sin and death. Yahshua most certainly can be referred to as our redeemer in this sense, but he LITERALLY is not our Supreme Redeemer. Redemption comes THROUGH (BY WAY OF) His son Yahshua in this last time period by the ultimate sacrifice that he made. This is why Yahshua said that he was “THE WAY.” Yahshua said that no man comes unto his and our Father Yahweh, but through (BY WAY OF) him. In fact, in Scripture it is clearly taught that Father Yahweh redeemed his son Yahshua from death and the grave and that He did not allow his body or soul to become corrupted or rot (Psalm 16:10; Acts 2:27,31).

“Jesus IS God!”?

F

your problem for me to understand you if you are telling the truth is that I do not believe you understand were you are in scriptures ,because if you would know ,you would be able to explain it in a condensate way and in harmony with the scriptures ,

so failing this is not trust worthy

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 16 2012,10:43)

Mike,

Mike,

THE MAN, YAHSHUA
    Revised 3/12/12

Before His Resurrection
    A man among men

Matthew

Mark

Luke

John

Acts

After His Resurrection
    And at his second coming

Mk.  
          14:62   – A man in heaven

Also see:

By Voy Wilks
    8/31/98

“Jesus IS God!”?

F

your problem for me to understand you if you are telling the truth is that I do not believe you understand were you are in scriptures ,because if you would know ,you would be able to explain it in a condensate way and in harmony with the scriptures ,

Pierre,

It is certainly not my fault that you are illiterate in the English language. Since you have a problem understanding my post, I can only suggest that you simply do not read or respond to them. BTW, It is also quite difficult on many occasions in my understand what you are trying to say in your post, because of your illiteracy in the English language. About the only thing that I can understand in your post is when you disrespect and insult others here.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ April 16 2012,18:13)

Quote (terraricca @ April 16 2012,10:43)

Mike,

Mike,

THE MAN, YAHSHUA
    Revised 3/12/12

Before His Resurrection
    A man among men

Matthew

Mark

Luke

John

Acts

After His Resurrection
    And at his second coming

Mt.          25:
    13   – A man from heaven

Also see:

By Voy Wilks
    8/31/98

“Jesus IS God!”?

F

Pierre,

It is certainly not my fault that you are illiterate in the English language. Since you have a problem understanding my post, I can only suggest that you simply do not read or respond to them. BTW, It is also quite difficult on many occasions in my understand what you are trying to say in your post, because of your illiteracy in the English language. About the only thing that I can understand in your post is when you disrespect and insult others here.

F

Christ could have save us from heaven but he came down ,out of love,but you would not even help a fellow men ,were is your love ????

you understand my problem but you easily forget yours

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ April 15 2012,17:18)
    Mike,

How many times and in how many diverse ways does it have to be explained to you what it is that I believe in accordance with what is taught in Scripture?

The MANY other so-called “mighty ones ['gods – elohim']” are most certainly FALSE mighty ones.

Jesus is one of those called “god”, Frank. Is your Lord a “false god”? Or a “man-made idol”?

There is NOT ONE MENTION of the phrases “so-called god” or “false god” in the whole of scripture, Frank. These phrases were invented by translators trying hard to make scripture be about only ONE god, when MANY are clearly mentioned.

Frank, when Jehovah is called “the God of gods”, who do you suppose these other gods are? Do you suppose Jehovah is the God of “false gods” and “man-made idols”?

Let the scriptures teach you, Frank, not the current understanding of the word “god” that most have today – an understanding that is anything but scriptural.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 16 2012,12:07)

Mike,

How many times and in how many diverse ways does it have to be explained to you what it is that I believe in accordance with what is taught in Scripture?

The MANY other so-called “mighty ones ['gods – elohim']” are most certainly FALSE mighty ones.

Jesus is one of those called “god”, Frank.  Is your Lord a “false god”?  Or a “man-made idol”?

There is NOT ONE MENTION of the phrases “so-called god” or “false god” in the whole of scripture, Frank.  These phrases were invented by translators trying hard to make scripture be about only ONE god, when MANY are clearly mentioned.

Frank, when Jehovah is called “the God of gods”, who do you suppose these other gods are?  Do you suppose Jehovah is the God of “false gods” and “man-made idols”?

Let the scriptures teach you, Frank, not the current understanding of the word “god” that most have today – an understanding that is anything but scriptural.

Mike,

You can follow those “of the world”, but I have been instructed to “come out from among them” and the be separate from those “of the world”.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

It is “those of the world” who insist upon there being LITERALLY only one god in existence. But the God-inspired scriptures tell a different story, as they speak of MANY gods, both in heaven and on earth.

So which one of us is really following scripture? And which one of us is really following “those of the world” and their common understanding of the word “god”?

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 16 2012,12:07)

Mike,

Jesus is one of those called “god”, Frank.  Is your Lord a “false god”?  Or a “man-made idol”?

There is NOT ONE MENTION of the phrases “so-called god” or “false god” in the whole of scripture, Frank.  These phrases were invented by translators trying hard to make scripture be about only ONE god, when MANY are clearly mentioned.

Frank, when Jehovah is called “the God of gods”, who do you suppose these other gods are?  Do you suppose Jehovah is the God of “false gods” and “man-made idols”?

Hi MB,
    Fo your traditional theology to make some sense you would have to hold this premise.

But it is not written

mikeboll64
    Blocked

It is written. And I've even showed you where it was written. Nick, you are a cowardly little man. You are afraid to scripturally discuss anything, and instead opt to post senseless one-liners.

Viewing 20 posts - 14,521 through 14,540 (of 19,165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account