Preexistence

• This topic has 19,164 replies, 120 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nick.
Viewing 20 posts - 14,441 through 14,460 (of 19,165 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Hi Pierre,

Psalms 68:11 The Lord gave The Word: great was the company of those that published it.
    “God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers
    by the prophets, hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son,” (Heb 1:1-2)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

To ALL,

Get down to some serious studying people:

Understanding John 1:1 Part I
    http://www.amarthenazarene.com/uploads….rtI.pdf

Understanding John 1:1 Part II
    http://www.amarthenazarene.com/uploads….tII.pdf

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Frank…………Very good brother. Those articles are clear and accurate.

peace and love to you and yours………………………………………………………………gene

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ April 13 2012,01:59)
    Frank…………Very good brother. Those articles are clear and accurate.

peace and love to you and yours………………………………………………………………gene

Gene,

It seems that you and I are the only ones on this forum that appreciates the truth of Father Yahweh inspired prophetic word being presented by others in in depth studies who actually have perception and understanding concerning His word.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Frank ……….Tt is amazing to me also how people would rather believe something that is not even mentioned in the writings and form there own teachings by changing the word to say what in fact they do not say. What i have noticed is that most of them insert a wording that is not written in the text and form a MYSTERY Type of RELIGION they believe to be true.

Paul said God would sent to them a deluding spirit (intellect) in order for them to believe the Lie becasue they recieved not the love of the truth.

peace and love to you and yours brother……………………………………………………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,
    A deluding intellect?

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ April 12 2012,05:11)
    To ALL,

Frank,

It is a technical account and many are not mechanics. Many of these points have been made here over time; though in smaller bites. I do not disagree with that portion I have read nor has it added to what I know.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 13 2012,13:14)
    Hi GB,
    A deluding intellect?

Nick………Yes (INTELLECTS) are what is given to us by Spirit of all types. When we try the Spirits we are trying what a person thinks becasue he expresses his thinking by word derived from Spirits in him. Remember what Jesus said the words i am telling you are Spirit and life. A man life is his intellect because that is the light that is (IN) him and that is Spirit that is expressed by word brother. IMO

peace and love to you and yours…………………………..gene

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ April 13 2012,13:23)

To ALL,

Frank,

It is a technical account and many are not mechanics.  Many of these points have been made here over time; though in smaller bites.  I do not disagree with that portion I have read nor has it added to what I know.

kerwin,

I have no time in presenting what you refer to as “small bites” over a long period of time. I have must better things to do with my time. The majority of what I have seen on this forum I would more accurately portray as “small backbiting”.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ April 13 2012,23:43)

To ALL,

Frank,

It is a technical account and many are not mechanics.  Many of these points have been made here over time; though in smaller bites.  I do not disagree with that portion I have read nor has it added to what I know.

kerwin,

I have no time in presenting what you refer to as “small bites” over a long period of time. I have must better things to do with my time. The majority of what I have seen on this forum I would more accurately portray as “small backbiting”.

Frank,

The time of many is limited and small bites is all they have time for.  The idea of preexistence is absurd as it contradicts the teaching that Jesus was conceived in Mary's inner parts.  It creates other paradoxes which forces those who support it declaring it is a mystery or that all things are possible through God.  

I doubt; considering their mindset; that your technical papers will convince them otherwise; even if they choose to read them.  

If you deem it the best use of your time then post them by all means.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ April 14 2012,10:59)

To ALL,

Frank,

kerwin,

Frank,

The time of many is limited and small bites is all they have time for.  The idea of preexistence is absurd as it contradicts the teaching that Jesus was conceived in Mary's inner parts.  It creates other paradoxes which forces those who support it declaring it is a mystery or that all things are possible through God.  

I doubt; considering their mindset; that your technical papers will convince them otherwise; even if they choose to read them.  

kerwin,

So, are you saying that in the manner in which you post to this forum (taking into consideration their mind-set) that you will convince them otherwise; even if they choose to read your posts? I have seen to evidence to such so far! It seems to me that you get the same exact negative oppositional responses to your post from the same people who respond in negative opposition to mine. I also doubt that you can speak concerning every ones mind-set here and especially the ones who will in the future visit and read what is posted to this forum.

As to your saying “The time of many is limited and small bites is all they have time for.”, I find this very hard to believe. I believe most here simply argue for the sake of arguing in an attempt to prove that they are inspired by their so-called “Gods”.

I would fully agree with what you have said as follows:

The idea of preexistence is absurd as it contradicts the teaching that Jesus was conceived in Mary's inner parts. It creates other paradoxes which forces those who support it declaring it is a mystery or that all things are possible through God.

I will tell you the same thing that I have told Nick on a number of occasions, if you do not approve of my posts or in the manner in which I present them, then I would ask that you simply do not read my post or respond to them.

Did Yahshua Create Or Pre-exist His Birth?

“Jesus IS God!”?

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ April 14 2012,06:50)

To ALL,

Frank,

kerwin,

Frank,

kerwin,

So, are you saying that in the manner in which you post to this forum (taking into consideration their mind-set) that you will convince them otherwise; even if they choose to read your posts? I have seen to evidence to such so far! It seems to me that you get the same exact negative oppositional responses to your post from the same people who respond in negative opposition to mine. I also doubt that you can speak concerning every ones mind-set here and especially the ones who will in the future visit and read what is posted to this forum.

As to your saying “The time of many is limited and small bites is all they have time for.”, I find this very hard to believe. I believe most here simply argue for the sake of arguing in an attempt to prove that they are inspired by their so-called “Gods”.

The idea of preexistence is absurd as it contradicts the teaching that Jesus was conceived in Mary's inner parts. It creates other paradoxes which forces those who support it declaring it is a mystery or that all things are possible through God.

I will tell you the same thing that I have told Nick on a number of occasions, if you do not approve of my posts or in the manner in which I present them, then I would ask that you simply do not read my post or respond to them.

“Jesus IS God!”?

Frank,

This is a debate forum. It is written:

1 Corinthians 11
    King James Version (KJV)

18For first of all, when ye come together in the church, I hear that there be divisions among you; and I partly believe it.

19For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Frank,
    You say
    “I will tell you the same thing that I have told Nick on a number of occasions, if you do not approve of my posts or in the manner in which I present them, then I would ask that you simply do not read my post or respond to them.”

Why would you not want your teachings to be tested?
    We have a teacher.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 14 2012,22:47)
    Hi Frank,
    You say
    “I will tell you the same thing that I have told Nick on a number of occasions, if you do not approve of my posts or in the manner in which I present them, then I would ask that you simply do not read my post or respond to them.”

We have a teacher.

N

are you the teacher ????

because you do not believe what Christ and his disciples are saying any way .

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 14 2012,15:47)
    Hi Frank,
    You say

We have a teacher.

Nick,

Tested by you? That is a laugh! :D

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ April 14 2012,15:20)

To ALL,

Frank,

kerwin,

Frank,

kerwin,

“Jesus IS God!”?

Frank,

This is a debate forum.  It is written:

1 Corinthians 11
    King James Version (KJV)

18For first of all, when ye come together in the church, I hear that there be divisions among you; and I partly believe it.

19For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.

kerwin,

And where is this forum designated as a “debate forum”? :D

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ April 14 2012,10:40)

Hi Frank,
    You say

We have a teacher.

Nick,

Frank,

Why would it matter who the person doing the testing is?  If your doctrines cannot withstand testing, then what good are they?

And more importantly, if they do not align with scripture, then they are surely not worth the space on this site used to post them.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 15 2012,03:50)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ April 14 2012,10:40)

Hi Frank,
    You say

We have a teacher.

Nick,

Frank,

Why would it matter who the person doing the testing is?  If your doctrines cannot withstand testing, then what good are they?

And more importantly, if they do not align with scripture, then they are surely not worth the space on this site used to post them.

Mike,

To me it is quite a laugh that Nick sets himself up as one who can test what it is that I believe. I would also find it a laugh if you were to set yourself up as one who can test what it is that I believe. Nether you, Nick, t8, or Pierre can change what it is that I believe and sway me to believe as you people do. :D

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ April 15 2012,03:43)

Quote (kerwin @ April 14 2012,15:20)

To ALL,

Frank,

kerwin,

Frank,

kerwin,

“Jesus IS God!”?

Frank,

This is a debate forum.  It is written:

1 Corinthians 11
    King James Version (KJV)

kerwin,

And where is this forum designated as a “debate forum”?  :D

kerwin,

I double checked and found that this thread is designated as “Truth or Tradition?” and is not listed in the “debate” section. If you find that I am in error concerning this, please do correct me. If you can convince me that this thread is listed as a “debate”, then I will simply bow out from posting any further to this thread and will no longer visit this silly forum or any of its threads all together. From my experience in visiting this thread, I have found that it is simply nothing but a “fight forum thread”. :D

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ April 15 2012,03:43)
    kerwin,

And where is this forum designated as a “debate forum”?  :D

(Link)

Viewing 20 posts - 14,441 through 14,460 (of 19,165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account