Preexistence

Viewing 20 posts - 13,281 through 13,300 (of 19,165 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Feb. 28 2012,16:16)

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 28 2012,13:11)
    Mike

Frank as a eye problem that is why I told him to get a white cane so we can read it to him  
    :D

terraricca,

Then why is it that I can clearly see that you are a total idiot and that you can't?  :D

Again you ignore scripture Frank.

“But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to his brother, 'Raca,' is answerable to the Sanhedrin. But anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell.”

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 28 2012,14:19)
    Frank, do you believe Jesus existed as a man before being made into a man?  YES or NO?

Frank, do you believe Jesus existed as a man before being made into a man?  YES or NO?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T8
    At least I can take these glasses off.
    Maybe my hearing aids too.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Feb. 28 2012,13:25)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 28 2012,13:24)
    hmmm

48025 and counting!  :D

Yes Frank I do deserve a medal.
    But I get more out of the chat than most.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Feb. 28 2012,12:22)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 28 2012,12:03)
    Hi Frank,
    I doubt if many read your mountains of theology.
    More words often make less truth

Nick,

Your “God” should have made you a so-called “Holy Bible” with less words to read and study then, right?  ???

Hi Frank,

Mans words don't equal God's words even if you agree with them.

Eccl. 5:7 For in the multitude of dreams and many words
    there are also divers vanities: but fear thou God.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 28 2012,21:48)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Feb. 28 2012,13:25)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 28 2012,13:24)
    hmmm

48025 and counting!  :D

Yes Frank I do deserve a medal.
    But I get more out of the chat than most.

N

so you agree that you produce less than you collect ,and so you are over paid

NickHassan
    Participant

Absolutely T.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Feb. 28 2012,13:05)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 28 2012,12:51)
    Hi Frank,
    Why should we give up on you?

Nick,

You have to have something to offer other than complaining about my post. Like I said, if you do not approve of my posts then simply do not read or respond to them.

Hi Frank,

I believe it is the  L O N G  imported opinions that you post,
    not the personalized words that come from you,
    that most of us have an aversion to.

God bless
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 28 2012,22:31)
    Absolutely T.

N

see what believing in untruths do to you

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t,

Why are you so defensive that you do not deal with the subject at hand?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 28 2012,22:38)
    Hi t,

Why are you so defensive that you do not deal with the subject at hand?

N

I did that with you before and I end up doing all the talking

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Feb. 28 2012,13:55)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Feb. 28 2012,13:44)
    Scripture clearly teaches that Yahshua existed here on earth as a man.

Frank. We know that. Scripture is also clear that he existed in the form of God, emptied himself, and came in the flesh.

Existing in the form of God does not negate him existing in the flesh also. If it did, then scripture is wrong.

You need to accommodate all scripture, not just the one's that scratch your itching your ears. You know this, so how about doing something about it?

Your job is not to change scripture, ignore it, or to only promote that which you agree with. Your job should be to learn from it. This requires humility.

Hi T8,

Excellent Post!

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Feb. 28 2012,10:14)

Quote (shimmer @ Feb. 27 2012,23:23)
    Just to interrupt,

“By their fruits you will know them”.

So far, I have only seen these good fruits (lasting) in NON Prexistances (On this Forum), and I have been sitting on the fence for quite some time now.

I wonder if ignoring scripture is taken in your assessment and I also wonder in which side of the fence Jesus would fall in your assessment.

It was Jesus who himself said, “Before Abraham I am”. And is believing in what he said a fruit or important to you. In addition, Jesus came to bring a sword to divide truth from lie because one is of God and the other from the Father of Lies. Yet somehow when others fruit causes the same division, people get upset about it.

t8, the 'Fruits of the Spirit' are love, patience, empathy, understanding, humbleness, always counting another as better than oneself, care and concern, not self seeking, not puffed up, not angry nor holding onto a grudge, not ignoring, not 'buddying up with those in higher places' but always looking out for the lost, etc.  All of these fruits can be found in the Scriptures.

But I havent been following this topic. To me it makes no difference if you believe in pre-existance of not.  But maybe I'm wrong, which is why I said what I said.  Jesus did say that by their 'Fruits' you would know them.

I also know that in the 'Shepperd of Hermas', Jesus was just a man, and the pre-existant Spirit was in him.  The doctrine over this type of 'Adoptionism' and the other has been debated since the Early Days.

When John 1.1 says 'In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God'.  If we know that God is one and that Scripture says there is only ONE God.  Clearly this means what it says. What I write here or what I speak (my word) is not me ENTIRELY is it?

Anyway, just my probably error filled view as to pre-existance.  I don't really want to get caught up in this.

Proclaimer
    Participant

shimmer, if you don't want to get caught up in anything, then don't get caught up in it.

But once you pass judgement of any kind, you have to defend it because you need to explain your reasons.

Drive by posts are not that good. We need to stand behind what we say and what we judge.
    If we are not willing to stand behind something, then silence is the wise option.

So who is the main person with bad or less fruit in the camp that believes that Jesus was before Abraham and existed in the form of God and became a man.

I will save you answering here and start up a topic dedicated to this in the Hot Seat.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8………..Yes He did “EXIST” in the FORM of GOD while he was ON THIS EARTH, for in him dwelt the fullness of GOD Why would he not then be in the Form or IMAGE of the Living GOD , Seeing the LIVING GOD was truly (IN) HIM while he was on this earth . You are forcing Paul's word to say that he was talking about Jesus as a Preexistence before he came into existence on the Earth. If you read the complete context of what Paul was saying , you should easily understand that He was showing them that Jesus who had all the fullness of God (IN) Him and was a Human being  just as we are yet still did not think being that way was something to grasp at, but rather he took on the manor of a servant and Paul wanted us to have that same attitude.  That is all Paul's POINT WAS, it is you Preexistences who desperately try to expand his word to say what in fact it is not saying, to meet your work of  “SEPARATING” Jesus from our “EXACT” Identity with him  IMO

peace and love……………………………………………………………………gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Feb. 28 2012,16:06)
    I also know that in the 'Shepperd of Hermas', Jesus was just a man, and the pre-existant Spirit was in him.  The doctrine over this type of 'Adoptionism' and the other has been debated since the Early Days.

When John 1.1 says 'In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God'.  If we know that God is one and that Scripture says there is only ONE God.  Clearly this means what it says.  What I write here or what I speak (my word) is not me ENTIRELY is it?

Anyway, just my probably error filled view as to pre-existance.  I don't really want to get caught up in this.

Shimmer …….This is a true Post you have posted here and it is important issue and does effect the truth very greately , becasue it deals with the Identity we Identity with Jesus with and His humanity and our Humanity, It deals with How God reaches a pure Human Being like we are and by Revealing  into his mind an changing his heart can perfect him just as he did to the Man Jesus and How a ordinary Man can inherit eternal life through the (EXACT SAME) Process as the MAN JESUS DID.  

This work of “SEPARATION” seeks to destory the Work of GOD in Man KIND and not only that it destory the very work of a Man the Man Jesus the Christ. This false mindset make Jesus different them we are, it creates another form of worship to idolize another person other then GOD himself , While Jesus the Man Has been Highly Exhausted from his earthly existence is true, but that Exultation he has never existed had before his resurrection from the dead, a Glory and Honor we can all equally share in.

You see what the preexistences preach destroys Hope and faith in those possibilities that exists, that GOD wants us all to Have through the MAN Jesus, This “SEPARATION” is a Destroyer of True Faith All who preach and teach it will recieve a Just recompense in time.  IMO

peace and love to you and yours…………………………..gene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Feb. 29 2012,08:42)

Quote (shimmer @ Feb. 28 2012,16:06)

When John 1.1 says 'In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God'.  If we know that God is one and that Scripture says there is only ONE God.  Clearly this means what it says.  What I write here or what I speak (my word) is not me ENTIRELY is it?

Shimmer …….This is a true Post you have posted here and it is important issue and does effect the truth very greately , becasue it deals with the Identity we Identity with Jesus with and His humanity and our Humanity, It deals with How God reaches a pure Human Being like we are and by Revealing  into his mind an changing his heart can perfect him just as he did to the Man Jesus and How a ordinary Man can inherit eternal life through the (EXACT SAME) Process as the MAN JESUS DID.  

This work of “SEPARATION” seeks to destory the Work of GOD in Man KIND and not only that it destory the very work of a Man the Man Jesus the Christ. This false mindset make Jesus different them we are, it creates another form of worship to idolize another person other then GOD himself , While Jesus the Man Has been Highly Exhausted from his earthly existence is true, but that Exultation he never existed had before his resurrection from the dead, a Glory and Honor we can all equally share in.

You see what the preexistences preach destroys Hope and faith in those possibilities that exists, that GOD wants us all to Have through the MAN Jesus, This “SEPARATION” is a Destroyer of True Faith All who preach and teach it will recieve a Just recompense in time.  IMO

peace and love to you and yours…………………………..gene

gene

You see what the preexistences preach destroys Hope and faith in those possibilities that exists, that GOD wants us all to Have through the MAN Jesus, This “SEPARATION” is a Destroyer of True Faith All who preach and teach it will recieve a Just recompense in time. IMO

Christ separate himself from the religions at his time ,not because they would be sincere in their blindness,but in their refusal to see truth,

and you can not lose what you do not have ,TRUTH,but you can gain it TRUTH to become richer in TRUTH

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi G,
    Jesus was not the God that was in him.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 28 2012,12:03)
    Hi Frank,
    I doubt if many read your mountains of theology.
    More words often make less truth

With that I agree Nick….Peace Irene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 29 2012,11:02)
    Hi G,
    Jesus was not the God that was in him.

N

their never was a God in Christ ,but Christ did the work of his God and father,

Viewing 20 posts - 13,281 through 13,300 (of 19,165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account