Preexistence

• This topic has 19,164 replies, 120 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nick.
Viewing 20 posts - 12,941 through 12,960 (of 19,165 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Frank,

Was it a DIFFERENT spirit of anointing that God placed upon David?  Upon Cyrus?  How do you know? We know that Jesus got more of it, for God gave it to him without measure. But tell me how the spirit itself was a different spirit than the one God placed on Jesus?

They were all christs of God, after all.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

MIke……….The difference is Jesus was to Play a different role then they were to , but it was the Same Spirit that was on them all in the wilderness that was guiding them all that was to become on Jesus and the same great Miracles took place that took place back in the wilderness it all was of GOD'S Spirit that was on all His chosen Leaders both in the Old and the New Testament. It all was ONE GOD working His purposes on the earth by His own Spirit causing all of this to happen , every thing in its time according to his purposes.

peace and love………………………………………………gene

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 17 2012,11:14)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Feb. 16 2012,18:02)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 17 2012,10:23)
    If he never took pride upon himself, what pride did he empty himself of?

Mike,

So, is it your stance that Yahshua was perfect and without sin from the very beginning of his birth? If so, I wonder how you can come to this conclusion when there in no record whatsoever of his childhood?

Without sin?  YES, for scripture says he was without sin.

Perfect?  NO, for scripture says he was perfected through suffering.

Could you now answer my question, Frank?

Mike,

So, so it it your stance that Yahshua was wise and in favor with his and our Father Yahweh from his very birth?

Yes, he was PERFECTED. Does this not this word in itself tell you that someone PERFECTED was formally not perfect?

Does it say without sin from his very birth? Certainly not! Do you not yet know that we ourselves can be declared to be without sin, and does it not say in Scripture that we are to be perfect even as Father Yahweh and his son are perfect?

Now what question do you propose that I have not yet answered YOU (Mike) who are VERY dull of hearing?

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

CORRECTION:

Mike,

So, so is it your stance that Yahshua was wise and in favor with his and our Father Yahweh from his very birth?

PLEASE! Someone give me editing privileges here! :D

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 17 2012,11:17)
    Frank,

Was it a DIFFERENT spirit of anointing that God placed upon David?  Upon Cyrus?  How do you know?  We know that Jesus got more of it, for God gave it to him without measure.  But tell me how the spirit itself was a different spirit than the one God placed on Jesus?

They were all christs of God, after all.

Mike,

What the hell are you babbling on about now? :D

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    The anointing Spirit on Jesus is the same as on the prophets.[1Peter 1.10f]

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    CHRIST Jesus is the Son of God.
    He was one with and taught by God's indwelling Spirit and knew of the origin of his anointing.

You too can become a son if you are led by the Spirit

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Feb. 17 2012,11:16)
    Nick,

Can you not yet see how one can twist your words, and in turn you call this someone being “honest”?

Hi F,
    We do not to get angry and to call anyone names do we?
    The truth is God's not ours.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Feb. 16 2012,18:27)

Mike,

So, so it it your stance that Yahshua was wise and in favor with his and our Father Yahweh from his very birth?

Now what question do you propose that I have not yet answered YOU (Mike) who are VERY dull of hearing?

No, that is not my stance.  I know that Jesus learned as he grew.  I don't think he had any memories about his past glory alongside his God before the world was created through him until the Holy Spirit filled him at his baptism.

I've bolded and supersized the question that has been in the last three posts.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 16 2012,18:43)
    Hi MB,

It seems that you, Gene, and I agree on this.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 17 2012,11:48)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Feb. 17 2012,11:16)
    Nick,

Can you not yet see how one can twist your words, and in turn you call this someone being “honest”?

Hi F,
    We do not to get angry and to call anyone names do we?
    The truth is God's not ours.

Nick

MY NAME IS NOT “F”! Did you all of the sudden get lazy? At least I have the respect to address you by your name and not address you as ” Hi N,”. I am also not a hypocrite and single out a particular individual and accuse them of condemning in the sense that you strongly disapprove of what they are saying if this is what you meant in your accusing me and not accuse others here and yourself when you are doing the same damn thing. I don't know, since you never responded to my post on this matter. It seems you intentionally did not respond. I am beginning to believe that you are in cahoots with mods Mike and t8 and have been set up as a diversion in this forum! The way this forum is set up where one can not even edit their posts makes me believe that this is done intentionally to entrap people in their words.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Frank,
    Your language and attitude surprises some

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

This will be my last post here! You have fun Nick with your friends!

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 17 2012,11:54)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Feb. 16 2012,18:27)

Mike,

No, that is not my stance.  I know that Jesus learned as he grew.  I don't think he had any memories about his past glory alongside his God before the world was created through him until the Holy Spirit filled him at his baptism.

I've bolded and supersized the question that has been in the last three posts.

Hi MB,
    Yes after his anointing he was taught by the Spirit and learned of things about the Spirit of Christ before his conception

mikeboll64
    Blocked

But surely it wasn't the spirit of the anointing who said Father, glorify ME, was it?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    It was Jesus CHRIST who said it.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Feb. 17 2012,09:59)
    terraricca,

Your and I are both in this present world at this moment and not in Father Yahweh's Kingdom.

Hi Frank,

Sorry you have to wait. :(

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Feb. 17 2012,11:02)
    Mike,

So, is it your stance that Yahshua was perfect and without sin from the very beginning of his birth?

If so, I wonder how you can come to this conclusion when there in no record whatsoever of his childhood?

Hi Frank,

How can YOU come to any other conclusion?
    For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin;
    that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. (2 Cor 5:21)

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 17 2012,11:57)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 16 2012,18:43)
    Hi MB,

It seems that you, Gene, and I agree on this.

Hi Mike,

Who here doesn't agree with that?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Feb. 17 2012,12:10)
    Nick

MY NAME IS NOT “F”!

HI Frank,

YOUR “name” is not  'Frank4YAHWEH'  either?

God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 12,941 through 12,960 (of 19,165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account