Preexistence

• This topic has 19,164 replies, 120 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nick.
Viewing 20 posts - 12,381 through 12,400 (of 19,165 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Dec. 29 2011,08:42)
    Mike………….Produce one Scripture that Say Jesus IS THE WORD OF GOD I don't mean is CALLED THE WORD OF GOD

Well,

Abraham was CALLED “Abram” in the scripture I just posted for Frank, right? Are we to assume that Abraham wasn't really Abram just because it says he was CALLED “Abram”? ???

This is nonsense thinking, Gene. Jehovah is CALLED “God Almighty”. Why would we think he wasn't actually God Almighty? ???

Likewise, why in the world would Jesus be CALLED “the Word of God” if he wasn't actually the Word of God? ???

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Mike……….Why would a airplane be called a Bird if in fact it was not a Bird, same argument and same application.  Jesus never said he was GOD' S Word in fact Just the opposite He said the Word he was speaking were not HIS.  I can't believe you can't understand the Mike.  A title  can be a form of representation and not the actual thing.  Surely you understand that?

Jesus is “CALLED” the WORD of GOD HE himself Is NOT THE WORDS HE SPEAKS they are GOD'S Words. You giving GOD'S glory to the Man Jesus. Jesus denied the word were his all along when he was on this earth.  That is just another form of IDOLATRY produced by Trinitarians and Preexistence concepts.  Jesus speaks to us GOD the FATHERS Words they are (NOT) HIS WORD, HE is NOT the ACTUAL WORDS HE SPEAKS Because those word did not come from HIM, they came from GOD the FATHER. JUST that simple.

peace and love………………………………………………………………gene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Dec. 30 2011,09:20)
    Mike……….Why would a airplane be called a Bird if in fact it was not a Bird, same argument and same application.  Jesus never said he was GOD' S Word in fact Just the opposite He said the Word he was speaking were not HIS.  I can't believe you can't understand the Mike.  A title  can be a form of representation and not the actual thing.  Surely you understand that?

Jesus is “CALLED” the WORD of GOD HE himself Is NOT THE WORDS HE SPEAKS they are GOD'S Words. You giving GOD'S glory to the Man Jesus. Jesus denied the word were his all along when he was on this earth.  That is just another form of IDOLATRY produced by Trinitarians and Preexistence concepts.  Jesus speaks to us GOD the FATHERS Words they are (NOT) HIS WORD, HE is NOT the ACTUAL WORDS HE SPEAKS Because those word did not come from HIM, they came from GOD the FATHER. JUST that simple.

peace and love………………………………………………………………gene

gene

..Why would a airplane be called a Bird if in fact it was not a Bird, same argument and same application

are thinking that from the dark ages ?

or you figure today we are stupid to say that a plane is a bird ??

now why is a RADIO called a RADIO and not a dishwasher ?????

tell me ho smart men

Pierre

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terricca…………..A ship is called a She is it a she, no it is not a She, A radio is a radio becasue it is a radio, but that does not always apply to a title give something. Common sense should tell you that> A name of title does not alway mean it is the actual thing. Wisdom is Called a She in scripture do you think it really is a SHE? come on man use you God given Brain. Jesus said clearly He was NOT the WORD of GOD He Spoke to US , He is called that becasue it is a title given Him becasue He brings to us GOD WORDS> Just that simple. God and his words are one and the same thing, Jesus and God's words are not one and the same thing. It doesn't take a brain scientist to understand that Pierre.

peace and love…………………………………………………………………..gene

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 30 2011,01:57)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 28 2011,20:18)
    Hi Mike,

The “HolySpirit” is of God.
    And Jesus is the “Son” of God.
    So there's similarities to them both.

Now what Ed?  Are you changing your belief from “The Holy Spirit IS God” to “The Holy Spirit is the SON OF God”?  ???

Hi Mike,

Nope; similarities to them both don't make them the same entity.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Dec. 29 2011,09:20)
    Jesus is “CALLED” the WORD of GOD HE himself Is NOT THE WORDS HE SPEAKS they are GOD'S Words.

No Gene,

Jesus is the Word of God because he is God's head spokesman. Just like I showed you how the spokesman for the King of Abyssinia is called “the word of the king”.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 29 2011,16:33)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 30 2011,01:57)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 28 2011,20:18)
    Hi Mike,

The “HolySpirit” is of God.
    And Jesus is the “Son” of God.
    So there's similarities to them both.

Now what Ed?  Are you changing your belief from “The Holy Spirit IS God” to “The Holy Spirit is the SON OF God”?  ???

Hi Mike,

Nope; similarities to them both don't make them the same entity.

Okay Ed.  ???

I guess you believe that both Jesus AND God's Holy Spirit have eyes of blazing fire, a sword coming out of their mouths, will wage war with the beast and the kings of the earth, are the Lord of lords and King of kings, and will rule with an iron sceptor?  It's your story, Ed.  Write it how you want to.  :)

I'm just glad to see you use the correct wording “The Holy Spirit is OF God” for now.  That is a far cry closer to truth than “The Holy Spirit IS God”.  Baby steps. :)

terraricca
    Participant

gene

It doesn't take a brain scientist to understand that Pierre.

so wisdom is a SHE, but that she can do many things as a HE and then if you are right that a SHE most stay a SHE then why is that the SHE does HE work ??

so what you said in your statement as only to be applied to others but not to you ??

if you read Prov 8;22-31 why do you stop at verse one, i am now sure you have not read those scriptures in the purpose to learn but to face God wisdom and try to be wiser than he is,

the results are that God has blinded you and now can not see truth in Gods words,

Pierre

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terricca…………You really are twisting up what i have said, Ii may be your lack of understanding English has you getting confused and fact is it appears GOD has Blinded your eyes where you can even understand a simple Post right. So you have to personally insult People and accuse them all over again. But understand this Pierre i consider the source of where it is coming from and realize the stupidity behind it and just ignore your stupid snide remarks.

peace and love…………………………………………………….gene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Dec. 31 2011,18:08)
    Terricca…………You really are twisting up what i have said, Ii may be your lack of understanding English has you getting confused and fact is it appears GOD has Blinded your eyes where you can even understand a simple Post right. So you have to personally insult People and accuse them all over again.  But understand this Pierre i consider the source of where it is coming from and realize the stupidity behind it and just ignore your stupid snide remarks.

peace and love…………………………………………………….gene

gene

:D :D ??? :cool:

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terricca…………is that the many faces of Pierre on this site you portray.

peace and love………………………………………………gene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Jan. 01 2012,07:19)

gene

I am a happy man, :D :D :D :D :D :D

Pastry
    Participant

Wow how many pages have been written on “The Word of God”? I find it so ironic that those who do understand are always the same, and those who close their eyes to it are also the same ones……Folks when you are blind you are blind…..open your eyes to the plain written truth….
    The Word of God just like God, King Lord and LORD are all titles and their names are Jehovah God Yeshua who is Jesus….And it certainly is not Gods Holy Spirit who sits on a white Horse and will come again with the wrath of God to smite the nations…..
    Rev 19:13 And he [was] clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Rev 19:14 And the armies [which were] in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

Rev 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Rev 19:16 And he hath on [his] vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

There is no other being that fits this description, and IF YOU KNOW THEN LET US KNOW…..except Gods Holy Spirit it is not a person Ed, so don't even try to say such nonsense
    THE WORD OF GOD IS WHO WAS JESUS AS A MAN…….Peace Irene

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 01 2012,02:24)

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Jan. 01 2012,07:19)

gene

I am a happy man, :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

:D :D :D :D :D :D great answer…be happy always Pierre it pays of….a happy Husband makes a happy Family….leep up the good work…..Peace to you and yours Irene

mikeboll64
    Blocked

I thought Gene's comment AND Pierre's comeback were equally amusing. Light-hearted joking is easier for me to read here than angry abuse.

terraricca
    Participant

thanks Mike ,Irene,

:)

Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 30 2011,02:06)

Mike………….Produce one Scripture that Say Jesus IS THE WORD OF GOD  I don't mean is CALLED THE WORD OF GOD

Well,

Abraham was CALLED “Abram” in the scripture I just posted for Frank, right?  Are we to assume that Abraham wasn't really Abram just because it says he was CALLED “Abram”?  ???

This is nonsense thinking, Gene.  Jehovah is CALLED “God Almighty”.  Why would we think he wasn't actually God Almighty?  ???

Likewise, why in the world would Jesus be CALLED “the Word of God” if he wasn't actually the Word of God?  ???

Hi Mike:

Of Jesus the scripture states that his name shall be called wonderful, counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The prince of peace, and in revelation 19:13 his name is called the Word of God.

Jesus name was never changed from Jesus was it?

Abram meant “exalted father”. God changed Abram's name to Abraham which means “father of a multitude”.

Jesus name is called “the Word of God” as head of the church because in this position of authority, he watches over the Word of God to perform it. He is the judge of the living and the dead, and no man comes to the Father but by him.

He obeyed the Word of God even unto death on the cross, but he is not the source of the Word of God. Hebrews 1 states that in these last days God has spoken to us by His Son.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (942767 @ Dec. 31 2011,21:30)
    Hebrews 1 states that in these last days God has spoken to us by His Son.

That's right Marty. God has spoken to us through many spokesman, as Hebrews 1 says. Only one of those spokesmen has been given the title “the Word of God” though.

That one is Jesus, as Rev 19:13 makes clear.

And John, the same author who called Jesus “the Word of God” in Rev 19:13, tells us how all things were created through this same Word of God, and how he became flesh, dwelled among us, and had the glory of the only begotten of God.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Jan. 01 2012,14:30)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 30 2011,02:06)

Mike………….Produce one Scripture that Say Jesus IS THE WORD OF GOD  I don't mean is CALLED THE WORD OF GOD

Well,

Abraham was CALLED “Abram” in the scripture I just posted for Frank, right?  Are we to assume that Abraham wasn't really Abram just because it says he was CALLED “Abram”?  ???

This is nonsense thinking, Gene.  Jehovah is CALLED “God Almighty”.  Why would we think he wasn't actually God Almighty?  ???

Likewise, why in the world would Jesus be CALLED “the Word of God” if he wasn't actually the Word of God?  ???

Hi Mike:

Of Jesus the scripture states that his name shall be called wonderful, counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The prince of peace, and in revelation 19:13 his name is called the Word of God.  

Jesus name was never changed from Jesus was it?

Abram meant “exalted father”.  God changed Abram's name to Abraham which means “father of a multitude”.

Jesus name is called “the Word of God” as head of the church because in this position of authority, he watches over the Word of God to perform it.  He is the judge of the living and the dead, and no man comes to the Father but by him.

He obeyed the Word of God even unto death on the cross, but he is not the source of the Word of God.  Hebrews 1 states that in these last days God has spoken to us by His Son.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty………..Right on Brother. You have posted it correctly. IMO

Jesus himself is not GOD'S WORD, He is the Spokesman of GOD”S WORD to us all. That is a right and correct understanding.It clearly says GOD SPOKE to US, through the prophets and has in these last days spoken to us “THOUGH” a Son, We do not need to say it was Jesus' Words , “Because He is not the WORDS that he spoke to us, Thinking Jesus is the word himself, simply is a false teaching and it is making Jesus something he is not, and He also said that he was not the words He spoke nor were the his words either. GOD gives his glory to no Man and that includes the Glory of HIS words. GOD'S word are his words no matter who Speaks them and they proceed from His (GOD'S) mind and His Mouth, no matter who he uses them.  

These people teach these false doctrines that works only to
    Separates Jesus from our Likeness And rather they understand that or not it is a teaching of Antichrist.

You have presented it correctly brother.

peace and love to you and yours……………………..gene

Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 01 2012,15:07)

Quote (942767 @ Dec. 31 2011,21:30)
    Hebrews 1 states that in these last days God has spoken to us by His Son.

That's right Marty.  God has spoken to us through many spokesman, as Hebrews 1 says.  Only one of those spokesmen has been given the title “the Word of God” though.

That one is Jesus, as Rev 19:13 makes clear.

And John, the same author who called Jesus “the Word of God” in Rev 19:13, tells us how all things were created through this same Word of God, and how he became flesh, dwelled among us, and had the glory of the only begotten of God.

Hi Mike:

That God created all things by Jesus Christ is true, but in John 1:1 he is not the Logos, but the Logos is what God has spoken which embodies the plan of God to redeem all things unto Himself through Jesus, and so, the Logos pertains to Jesus who would obey God without sin even unto death.

Yes, God spoke to humanity through many others, but none of these obeyed God without sin unto death on the cross, and none of these was exalted to God's right hand as head of the church.

As you have acknowledged the scripture, God spoke through Jesus, and Jesus said that it was the Father doing the works through him, and so, Jesus is not the source of the Word of God. If God spoke to humanity through him, then how can he be the Word or Logos in John 1:1?

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Viewing 20 posts - 12,381 through 12,400 (of 19,165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account