Preexistence

• This topic has 19,164 replies, 120 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nick.
Viewing 20 posts - 12,361 through 12,380 (of 19,165 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8,T8, T8………….You have it backward GOD'S “FULL EXPRESSION” was With and (IN) the MAN Jesus, Jesus with that power was able to put his WILL to DEATH and That left GOD'S “FULL EXPRESSION” Doing HIS WILL through AND (in) Jesus, when he was on this earth, Not when he was in some imagined Past or pre-earth existence before his berth on this earth. Jesus plainly said “the FATHER who is IN ME HE Does the WORKS. T8, when are you going to start to believe that,GOD the FATHER WAS ACTUALLY (IN) JESUS? you say you believe him them why not believe GOD the FATHER was INDEED (IN) HIM?

T8……….The Fullness and exact expression of GOD was (IN) Jesus by the LOGOS that was (IN) HIM but none of that makes HIM (THE MAN JESUS ), THE LOGOS that WAS (IN) HIM>No more then it makes us GOD by the LOGOS being (IN) US also.

peace and love to you and yours brother…………………………………………………….gene

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Dec. 25 2011,16:03)
    T8……….You speak of the Definite article (The) as in “the Word of GOD”, that is right , “the Word of God” is  more the just an attribute or part of GOD, it (IS) the very expression of all of GOD himself, it represents all that God is , Just as your Words represent all you are, in the very same way, your words are not attributes, they are YOU. They (words) proceed out from your heart your total being. They contain all your attributes because they are expression of your mind and heart.  Your word brother are all of who you are Just as God words are all of who God is, they are one and the same thing. They are spirit and life. Jesus tells us.

peace and love to you and yours………………………………………………………gene

Hi Gene B

You hit the nail on the head,praise the most high God for that.
    may God bless you.

wakeup.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

???

Pastry
    Participant

Hi Gene B

You hit the nail on the head,praise the most high God for that.
    may God bless you.

wakeup.

So you too believe that The Word of God is not a being… wow, what about this Scripture

Rev 19:13 And he [was] clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Rev 19:14 And the armies [which were] in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

Rev 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Rev 19:16 And he hath on [his] vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Irene

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Irene,

Compare Rev.19:11-21 with Isaiah 63:2-11: have you done this yet?
    You  “should”  be able to see that “The Word” is the “HolySpirit” of God.

“And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse,
    which sword proceeded out of his mouth:” (Rev.19:21)
    “the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:” (Eph.6:17)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Dec. 27 2011,02:18)
    T8,T8, T8………….You have it backward GOD'S “FULL EXPRESSION” was With and (IN) the MAN Jesus

He existed in the form of God (divine nature) before he emptied himself and partook of the flesh. Is it not you that says he is flesh at the first moment?

:)

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 28 2011,16:18)
    “The Word” is the “HolySpirit” of God.

Did you ever answer what the Sword of the Spirit was Edj? I can't remember. Remind me if you did answer. I don't expect an essay. Just a paragraph or so.

What find confusing with your view is that the term sword is usually understood as word or spoken word and you say the spirit is the Word, which makes the sword of the spirit the word of the Word. Is that how you see it?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Dec. 28 2011,18:37)

(1)Did you ever answer what the Sword of the Spirit was Edj? I can't remember. Remind me if you did answer. I don't expect an essay. Just a paragraph or so.

What find confusing with your view is that the term sword is usually understood as word or spoken word and you say the spirit is the Word, which makes the sword of the spirit the word of the Word. Is that how you see it?

Hi T8,

The rider on the white horse is called “the word” of God. (Rev.19:13)
    What comes out of his mouth is a sword called “The Word” of God.
    (1)”the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:” (Eph.6:17)

Ephesians 6:17 tells us that the sword, which is “The Word”, is of “The Spirit.”
    Is it not plain for you to see that “The Word” is the spirit's sword?   <– Please answer; OK?

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 29 2011,02:28)

(1)Did you ever answer what the Sword of the Spirit was Edj? I can't remember. Remind me if you did answer. I don't expect an essay. Just a paragraph or so.

Hi T8,

Ephesians 6:17 tells us that the sword, which is “The Word”, is of “The Spirit.”
    Is it not plain for you to see that “The Word” is the spirit's sword?   <– Please answer; OK?

God bless

edj

Rev 19:13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.

Rev 19:14 The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean.

Rev 19:15 Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations.

“He will rule them with an iron
    scepter.” He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty.
    Rev 19:16 On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written:

WHERE DO YOU SEE YOUR WORDS ,IN THE SCRIPTURES ??
    THIS BEAD ME ALWAYS INVENTING ,TWISTING AND BELIEVING IN FAIRY TALES ,

DO YOU SEE HOW YOU MANIPULATE THOSE I WOULD SAY INCAPACITATING THE TRUE MEANING OF SCRIPTURES ,THE WORK OF A DECEIVER,

I TOLD YOU BEFORE YOU HAVE COLLECTED BAD FRUITS IN YOUR BASKET OF UNDERSTANDING

Pierre

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 28 2011,19:28)

Hi T8,

God bless

T8…………I would ask you this same question , Please answer it . Is the SPIRIT the WORD of GOD? Jesus said the words (ARE) Spirit and LIFE. The word of GOD is the Sword of GOD also, Therefore it say the Sword goes out of His mouth this Sword is the Word of GOD>T8.

peace and love to you and yours………………………………….gene

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Dec. 24 2011,14:51)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Dec. 21 2011,13:59)

Quote (Pastry @ Dec. 21 2011,13:50)

NOWHERE in Scripture does it EVER SAY “The Word of God is Jesus Christ.”

Frank, who is the only begotten of the Father?

Irene

Pastry,

Yahshua is the only begotten and in turn the “first begotten” from the dead!

And from Yahshua Messiah, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, … (Revelation 1:5).

Yahshua is the first begotten son from the dead of many sons!

according to John 1:14 it is The Word of God, or do you not believe that Scripture……

Jhn 1:14 ¶ And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.  

Also the firstborn of all creation is not only the firstborn of the dead…

Col 1:15   Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:  

Col 1:16   For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether [they be] thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:  

He is not only the firstborn of all creation, but also the beginning of the creation of God….
    Rev 3:14 ¶ And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;  

and then it says this

Col 1:18   And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all [things] he might have the preeminence.
    meaning that He was first in all…. 

He is both…firstborn of all creation and firstborn from the dead… how else could Almighty God use The Word of God to create all… Jesus who was in the beginning The Word of God also has the tilt of KING OF KINGFS AND LORD OF LORDS… besides The Word of God And Jesus, it is all the same person and thos Scriptures prove it..

Rev 19:11 ¶ And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him [was] called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.  

Rev 19:12   His eyes [were] as a flame of fire, and on his head [were] many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.  

Rev 19:13   And he [was] clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.  

Rev 19:14   And the armies [which were] in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.  

Rev 19:15   And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.  

Rev 19:16   And he hath on [his] vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.  

There is not another being that fits this description….Irene

astry,

In accordance with Yahchanan [John] 1:14 I believe that Father Yahweh's word was made flesh and dwelt among us THROUGH (BY WAY OF) His son Yahshua and we “and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. I said 'NOWHERE in Scripture does it EVER SAY “The Word of God is Jesus Christ.”'. This is fact, since NOWHERE in Scripture will you EVER find this SAID. Yahshua is the sopokesman of Father Yahweh's word in this last time period as Hebrews 1:1-2 makes perfectly clear. Yahshua is not literally Father Yahweh's word, but the spokesman of his and our Father Yahweh's word. This is why his name is called “The Word of Yahweh” in Revelation. NOWHERE in Scripture does it EVER SAY or teach that Yahshua pre-existed his birth as a separate being apart from his and our Father Yahweh in the beginning as you erroneously and deceptively teach and believe.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 25 2011,11:04)

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Dec. 24 2011,12:25)
    So yes we do believe Rev 19:13 is a title given to Jesus…..

Thank you Gene.  Frank?  Are you hip to this?

Mike,

Revelation 19:13 says that his (Yahshua's) [name/title] is called “The Word Of Yahweh”. It does NOT SAY “Yahshua IS the word of Yahweh.” as you deceptively teach and believe.

terraricca
    Participant

frank

NOWHERE in Scripture does it EVER SAY or teach that Yahshua pre-existed his birth as a separate being apart from his and our Father Yahweh in the beginning

the fact that you can not see it or understand it does not make it false ,you have not given one explanation to what all the scriptures mean were it says that ;He came from above, he return from were he came ,ect;

just free opinions according to frank holy opinion,:p

we follow scriptures NOT MEN S opinions

Pierre

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi T8,

God bless

Hi Edj.

Thanks for your simple explanation to this.
    I will read over it and reply later as I have a few chores to perform first.

For now, I still see that anything of the Spirit is not the Spirit, but is of the Spirit just as things that are of God like the son of God is not God or the wisdom of God is not God but an attribute. Usually OF means an attribute or Your post might clear that up though.

I was sure that earlier you said that the Holy Spirit was the Word, or the Word was the Holy Spirit.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (t8 @ Dec. 28 2011,14:39)

Hi T8,

I was sure that earlier you said that the Holy Spirit was the Word, or the Word was the Holy Spirit.

He did say that, t8…………over and over.  And he keeps saying it despite the fact that it doesn't even jibe with what he's now saying.

Ed, it is the rider of the white horse that is called the Word of God.  It is not what comes out of the rider's mouth, but the rider himself.

And if the Word is the Spirit's SWORD, then the Word is a POSSESSION OF the Spirit, and not the Spirit itself.

Your own explanations don't even match up to your own conclusions.  ???

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Dec. 28 2011,12:31)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 25 2011,11:04)

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Dec. 24 2011,12:25)
    So yes we do believe Rev 19:13 is a title given to Jesus…..

Thank you Gene.  Frank?  Are you hip to this?

Mike,

Revelation 19:13 says that his (Yahshua's) [name/title] is called “The Word Of Yahweh”. It does NOT SAY “Yahshua IS the word of Yahweh.” as you deceptively teach and believe.

So you do believe that Rev 19:13 describes Jesus?  Great!  Because that is the truth of the matter, against which it seems Ed stands alone.

But check out this one, Frank:
    Genesis 17:5 NKJV ©
    No longer shall your name be called Abram, but your name shall be Abraham; for I have made you a father of many nations.

Because it says “name be called”, does it mean that the actual NAME of Abram wasn't really “Abram”?

Frank, don't play games with the words of scripture in an attempt to pretend the scriptures don't say what they really do say.

If it said, “His name is called mikeboll64”, then you can be sure that was one of my actual names.  One of the actual names/titles of Jesus is “The Word of God” because Jesus is the main spokesman for his God.

He is identified by this same title, by the same author, in the gospel of John.  He is the Word of God in Revelation 19, and he is the Word of God in John 1.  He is the one who became flesh, dwelled on earth, and had the glory of the only begotten Son of God – which he was.

There is no “deception” in that teaching Frank.  Anyway, I am glad to see that you are not willing to deny that 19:13 is even about Jesus at all, in an attempt to force your doctrine.  That is a good sign.

Ed, listen up.  You are all alone on this one.  Remember that the Word in 19:13 has eyes of blazing fire, and Jesus has eyes of blazing fire Rev 2:18.

Remember that the Word in 19:13 has a sharp sword coming out of his mouth, and Jesus has a sharp sword coming out of his mouth in Rev 1:16 and 2:16.

Remember that the Word in 19:13 wages war against the beast and the kings of the earth, and the Lamb of God also wages war against the beast and the kings of the earth in Rev 17:14

Remember that the Word in 19:13 is called Lord of lords and King of kings, and the Lamb of God is called these same things in Rev 17:14.

Remember that the Word in 19:13 will rule with an iron scepter, and Jehovah's Son is foretold to rule with an iron scepter in Psalm 2:9.

Just some food for thought, Ed.  That is an awful lot of “coincidences”.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Mike,

The “HolySpirit” is of God.
    And Jesus is the “Son” of God.
    So there's similarities to them both.

God bless

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Mike………….Produce one Scripture that Say Jesus IS THE WORD OF GOD  I don't mean is CALLED THE WORD OF GOD but IS the word of God.  Forcing the text to say what in fact it is not saying is an assumption on your part as you do many scriptures that way making them say what in fact they are not saying. IMO

peace and love………………………………………………………………..gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Dec. 29 2011,07:39)

Hi T8,

God bless

Hi Edj.

Thanks for your simple explanation to this.
    I will read over it and reply later as I have a few chores to perform first.

For now, I still see that anything of the Spirit is not the Spirit, but is of the Spirit just as things that are of God like the son of God is not God or the wisdom of God is not God but an attribute. Usually OF means an attribute or Your post might clear that up though.

T8…………Lets not forget the word “OF” can also mean “FROM”. I believe ED J is right in this T8.

peace and love to you and yours……………………………….gene

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 28 2011,20:18)
    Hi Mike,

The “HolySpirit” is of God.
    And Jesus is the “Son” of God.
    So there's similarities to them both.

Now what Ed? Are you changing your belief from “The Holy Spirit IS God” to “The Holy Spirit is the SON OF God”? ???

Viewing 20 posts - 12,361 through 12,380 (of 19,165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account