Preexistence

• This topic has 19,164 replies, 120 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nick.
Viewing 20 posts - 12,161 through 12,180 (of 19,165 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Dec. 13 2011,13:54)
    t8,

I see that you did not even bother to read the articles! What a fool you are!

I didn't see any reference to John 6:62 in what Frank quoted either.  I must also be a fool, t8.

Frank, could you help me and t8 out here?  Could you post JUST the words in your quote that dealt with the scripture t8 actually asked you about, ie: John 6:62?

If you cannot, then I suppose we are still waiting to see which one of you non-preexisters will be first to explain 6:62 to us.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Dec. 14 2011,08:13)
    For the benefit of those who love the truth, I offer this.

A man who believes that God doesn't exist is a fool according to God and thus we believe God's judgement.

We should call no man a fool based on our own standards.
    God is the ultimate judge and if he says someone is a fool, then they are a fool because God is true.

We wary of men who make judgements as if they are God.

For the benefit of those who love the truth, I offer this:

Is It Right to Judge?

How many times have you heard someone whine, “Judge not, that ye be not judged.”? This verse of Scripture from Mattithyah [Matthew] 7:1 is often quoted out of context by people who are terrified at the idea of someone preaching against sin or pointing out any form of error in anyone, especially in themselves.

Can you imagine posing this question to Judge Judy or Judge Joe Brown? :D

As for Mattithyah [Matthew] 7:1, the context (verses 1-5) allows judging after you have first judged YOURSELF. Yahshua did not make a blanket statement against judgment. He simply pointed out a RULE for judging.

Now, the word “judge” in its various forms (judgeth, judging, judgment, judges, and etc.) is found over 700 times in translations of Yahweh's word. One whole book of Scripture is titled “Judges” for it was written at a time when Yahweh raised up judges to lead His people.

As we are about to see, Yahweh EXPECTS His people to judge. In fact, you are sinning against Yahweh if you refuse to judge! (Read that again, please!)

Yahweh Expects Us to Judge

“The mouth of the righteous speak wisdom, and his tongue talks of judgment.” (Psalm 37:30) A righteous person will talk of judgment. He will not REFUSE to judge. He will talk judgment.

Seek what is right, and not what is evil, that you may live: and so Yahweh, the Almighty One of hosts, shall be with you, as you have spoken. Hate the evil, and love that which is right, and establish judgment in the gate: it may be that Yahweh Almighty of hosts will be favorable unto the remnant of Yahseph (Amosyah 5:14-15). How can you hate the evil and love that which is right if you refuse to judge? You can't. You are SINNING when you refuse to judge.

Our generation is well described in Isayah 59:8: “The way of peace they know not; and there is no judgment in their goings: they have made them crooked paths: whosoever goes therein shall not know peace.” People have refused to judge, so there is no peace.

Shaul said in 1 Corinthians 1:10 to “. . . be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.” Why would Shaul make such a statement if judging is wrong? In 1 Corinthians 2:15 Shaul says, “But he that is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.” Judging is not a sin; judging is a characteristic of being a spiritual person! Satan has been lying to us, hoping that we will NOT judge, because he knows that the right kind of judgment PLEASES Yahweh and betters our lives and our service to Him.

Someone says, “But should we judge PEOPLE?” Yes, we certainly should. Shaul actually REBUKES the Corinthians for NOT judging: “Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints? Do you not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are you unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Know you not that we shall judge malakim [angels]? How much more things that pertain to this life? If then you have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the congregation. I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? No, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?” (1 Corinthians 6:1-5) If judging is wrong, then Shaul needs to confess and repent for misleading these people! He clearly told them to JUDGE PEOPLE.

If judging people is wrong, how can we obey
    Romans 16:17-18? 2 Corinthians 6:17? 2 Timothy 3:5-6? 1 Yahchanan [John] 4:1? Friend, if judging is wrong, then Yahweh has contradicted Himself and His words cannot be trusted!

Notice Malakyah 3:18: “Then shall you return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serves Yahweh and him that serves him not.” WOW! Does that sound like it is wrong to judge?

What about Revelation 2:2? ” I know your works, and your labour, and your patience, and how you can not bear them which are evil: and you have tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and have found them liars:” Why would Yahweh be pleased with these people if judging was wrong? Is it not impossible to find someone a “liar” without judging them?

If Scripture is clear about anything, it is clear about the importance of judging on a regular basis in order to properly serve and honor Yahweh. To ignore this fact is to ignore all of the Scripture just presented and also the rest of Scripture. Yahweh expects us to judge.

Yahweh's Rules for Judging

Now I do not wish to imply that we should spend all of our time judging. Sometimes people judge when they have no business doing so. In Yahchanan [John] 7:24 Yahshua tells us to judge RIGHTEOUS judgment. This can only be done by following the rules that Yahweh has established in His word. Here follow seven righteous rules from Scripture:

Judge In Accordance With Scripture

Isayah 8:20 says, “To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.” Our standard is Yahweh's word, not our feelings, our traditions, or our opinions. Right and wrong should always be determined by Yahweh's word.

Commune (“Pray”) for Righteous Judgement Ability

When Solomon received his kingdom he asked Yahweh to “Give therefore your servant an understanding heart to judge Your people, that I may discern between that which is right and that which is evil: for who is able to judge this great people of Yours?” (1 Kings 3:9). Yahqob [James] 1:5 says, “If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of Yahweh, that gives to all men liberally, and without reproach; and it shall be given him.” We should commune (“pray”) for righteous judgment ability.

Don't Respect Persons

Proverb 24:3 says, “These things also belong to the wise. It is not right to have respect of persons in judgment.” Treat all parties fairly without favoring anyone, such as family members or friends. A truly fair judge is blind and deaf to any outer influence (Isayah. 42:1, 19-21).

Judge in Truth

Do not judge another when you do not have all the relevant facts. Yeremyah 5:1 says, “Run you to and fro through the streets of Yerusalem, and see now, and know, and seek in the broad places thereof, if you can find a man, if there be any that executes judgment, that seeks the truth; and I will pardon it.” A true judge is one who seeks the truth. If you must judge, be sure and get all the facts. A Japanese proverb says to “search seven times before you judge.”

Judge Mercifully

Remember the words of Yahshua in
    Mattithyah [Matthew] 7:2: “For with what judgment you judge, you shall be judged: and with what measure you use, it shall be measured to you again.” You'll reap what you sow (Galatians 6:7-8). If you are swift and harsh in judging others, then Yahweh will see to it that you receive the same from others. Has Yahweh not been very merciful to you, even though you deserved it not? Likewise, you should exercise mercy toward others.

Don't Forget to Judge Yourself

I Corinthians 11:30-31: “For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep. For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.” If you are a true believer, then you belong to Yahweh. You are Yahweh's child. If you refuse to judge and improve yourself as a child of Yahweh, then Yahweh will take it upon Himself to judge you. Many of the troubles that we face in life are nothing more than Yahweh's way of judging us since we often neglect to judge ourselves.

Wouldn't it be amazing if every believer actually took time to judge themselves before judging anyone else? In Mattithyah [Matthew] 7:4-5, Yahshua says, ” Or how will you say to your brother, Let me pull out the mote out of your eye; and, behold, a beam is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of your own eye; and then shall you see clearly to cast out the mote out of your brother's eye.” A righteous judge will not fail to judge himself.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 14 2011,09:38)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Dec. 12 2011,19:57)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 13 2011,12:51)
    Frank, can God Almighty be WITH God Almighty?  YES or NO?

Mike,

Why are you asking me such foolish questions? I have never claimed “God Almighty [is] WITH God Almighty.”!

Frank,

I'm confused because you are giving off mixed signals.  

First you say, “and the word was Yahweh”.  But then you deny claiming that Yahweh was WITH Yahweh.

The reason I'm confused is because of John 1:1b, “and the Word was WITH God”.

Do you see my dilemma now?  If John says the Word was WITH Yahweh, and YOU say the Word WAS Yahweh, then aren't you in effect saying Yahweh was WITH Yahweh?  ???

Mike,

You are confused in a dilemma because you believe the foolish false, deceptive, and demonic doctrine that Yahshua pre-existed his birth and was with Father Yahweh in the beginning as a creator or a co-creator.

Have you ever seen me anywhere in this forum saying “Yahweh was WITH Yahweh? I do not think so! ???

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 14 2011,09:47)

t8,

I didn't see any reference to John 6:62 in what Frank quoted either.  I must also be a fool, t8.

Frank, could you help me and t8 out here?  Could you post JUST the words in your quote that dealt with the scripture t8 actually asked you about, ie: John 6:62?

If you cannot, then I suppose we are still waiting to see which one of you non-preexisters will be first to explain 6:62 to us.

Mike,

You are simply a bigger fool! You have eyes to see but can not see! I know that this is speaking figuratively in Scripture in that one can not perceive and understand, but I am taking it literally in your case, since it is right there in front of your eyes so you can actually see it literally.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Dec. 14 2011,09:57)
    Have you ever seen me anywhere in this forum saying “Yahweh was WITH Yahweh? I do not think so!

The Word was WITH God Frank.

And you say that the Word is part of God.
    Surprised that we needed to spell that one out.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Dec. 14 2011,10:03)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Dec. 14 2011,09:57)
    Have you ever seen me anywhere in this forum saying “Yahweh was WITH Yahweh? I do not think so!

The Word was WITH God Frank.

And you say that the Word is part of God.
    Surprised that we needed to spell that one out.

t8,

Yahweh's word was with Him in the beginning and still is with Him and is a part of Him. Father Yahweh's word is not a separate being apart from Himself!

My arms, legs, head, etc., and my word is with me and these are all a part of me and with me. None of these are separate beings apart from myself!

How many times do I have to spell this out to you before you get it through your thick head? Your really not that stupid and foolish are you? :D

Proclaimer
    Participant

Frank, when you call someone a fool, (especially in anger as you mention) you are condemning them with your tongue.

Now you know your own heart and you know that you are saying this because you are angry.

Be angry and sin not. But it appears you have not fulfilled the latter.

There is a big difference in the context that you weild the word 'fool' than say, 'the fool has said in his heart there is no God'. The latter is without malice, is not said in anger, and is said as a fact, not as a retort.

You need to repent, otherwise will you not be in risk of reaping the reward that is associated with such behaviour. But that is up to you. Can you overcome pride and admit you were wrong.

Or will pride win your heart in this matter and force you to change the meaning of yet another scripture to justify yourself and what you believe?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Dec. 14 2011,10:19)
    Yahweh's word was with Him in the beginning and still is with Him and is a part of Him.

That foundation is made of straw and is easily burned.
    No one says that their word is with them.

When something is with you, it is something else by that very definition.

If I am with you, then I am not you by that very definition.

However, I am not even with you.

Another weak foundational support of your understanding in this matter. I cannot concur with your answer.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Dec. 13 2011,17:01)

t8,

Mike,

You are simply a bigger fool! You have eyes to see but can not see! I know that this is speaking figuratively in Scripture in that one can not perceive and understand, but I am taking it literally in your case, since it is right there in front of your eyes so you can actually see it literally.

Point it out for me please. Because I don't see any reference to 6:62.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Frank, WITH means accompanied by; accompanying:
    I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Yahweh's word was with Him in the beginning and still is with Him and is a part of Him.

For God sake man.
    Who in their right mind would concur with that logic.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Dec. 14 2011,10:21)
    Frank, when you call someone a fool, (especially in anger as you mention) you are condemning them with your tongue.

Now you know your own heart and you know that you are saying this because you are angry.

Be angry and sin not. But it appears you have not fulfilled the latter.

There is a big difference in the context that you weild the word 'fool' than say, 'the fool has said in his heart there is no God'. The latter is without malice, is not said in anger, and is said as a fact, not as a retort.

You need to repent, otherwise will you not be in risk of reaping the reward that is associated with such behaviour. But that is up to you. Can you overcome pride and admit you were wrong.

Or will pride win your heart in this matter and force you to change the meaning of yet another scripture to justify yourself and what you believe?

t8,

No, I am not saying that you are a fool in anger. Did you not note the smiley face that I placed after referring to you as a “fool”? I laugh at fools! Note that it was not this angry smiley face: :angry:

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Dec. 14 2011,10:28)

For God sake man.
    Who in their right mind would concur with that logic.

t8,

Certainly not an illogical fool such as you! :D

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Dec. 13 2011,16:57)

Mike,

Why are you asking me such foolish questions? I have never claimed “God Almighty [is] WITH God Almighty.”!

Frank,

First you say, “and the word was Yahweh”.  But then you deny claiming that Yahweh was WITH Yahweh.

Do you see my dilemma now?  If John says the Word was WITH Yahweh, and YOU say the Word WAS Yahweh, then aren't you in effect saying Yahweh was WITH Yahweh?  ???

Mike,

Have you ever seen me anywhere in this forum saying “Yahweh was WITH Yahweh? I do not think so!  ???

Frank, today I left my home to go to work.  I am home now.

Anyone with half a brain can see from the combination of those two sentences that I CAME BACK HOME AT SOME POINT.  I don't necessarily have to say the words “I CAME BACK HOME”.

I assume you agree with the scriptural words that the Word was WITH Yahweh.

So then, if you make the statement, “the word WAS Yahweh”, without actually saying the words, you are still saying, “Yahweh was WITH Yahweh”.

If that is somehow NOT what you are saying, then please spell it out for me.  Explain to me how the word can BE Yahweh and yet be WITH Yahweh.

As t8 just pointed out for you, the word “WITH”, by definition, indicates TWO or more separate things that are in close proximity to each other.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 14 2011,10:25)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Dec. 13 2011,17:01)

t8,

Mike,

Point it out for me please.  Because I don't see any reference to 6:62.

Mike,

You big fool! :D

Read the articles that I have previously presented!

Mike says “Ahhh! I can't see! I can't see!” :D

Try wiping the “Jesus pre-existed his birth!” matter from your eyes! :D

Proclaimer
    Participant

Further explanation of my above comment.

Can only concur with that logic if the Word was someone or something else to God himself.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Oh, I see. So it WASN'T in the quote you posted just today?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Dec. 14 2011,10:37)
    Mike,

You big fool!

Mike says “Ahhh! I can't see! I can't see!”

Try wiping the “Jesus pre-existed his birth!” matter from your eyes!

Let me interpret what you are really saying Frank.

Mike.

I am in danger of hell fire in the context of calling you a fool.

Read the propaganda that has brainwashed me.

Mike says “Ahhh that is not scriptural”.

Try wiping from your eyes of understanding what scripture has taught you and clearly states!

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 14 2011,10:36)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Dec. 13 2011,16:57)

Mike,

Frank,

Mike,

Have you ever seen me anywhere in this forum saying “Yahweh was WITH Yahweh? I do not think so!  ???

Frank, today I left my home to go to work.  I am home now.

Anyone with half a brain can see from the combination of those two sentences that I CAME BACK HOME AT SOME POINT.  I don't necessarily have to say the words “I CAME BACK HOME”.

I assume you agree with the scriptural words that the Word was WITH Yahweh.

So then, if you make the statement, “the word WAS Yahweh”, without actually saying the words, you are still saying, “Yahweh was WITH Yahweh”.

If that is somehow NOT what you are saying, then please spell it out for me.  Explain to me how the word can BE Yahweh and yet be WITH Yahweh.

As t8 just pointed out for you, the word “WITH”, by definition, indicates TWO or more separate things that are in close proximity to each other.

Mike,

I fully agree with t8's definition of the word 'with'!

The word “WITH”, by definition, indicates TWO or more separate things that are in close proximity to each other. I believe Father Yahweh and His word are in close proximity to each other!

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Dec. 14 2011,10:41)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Dec. 14 2011,10:37)
    Mike,

You big fool!  

Mike says “Ahhh! I can't see! I can't see!”  

Try wiping the “Jesus pre-existed his birth!” matter from your eyes!

Let me interpret what you are really saying Frank.

Mike.

I am in danger of hell fire in the context of calling you a fool.

Read the propaganda that has brainwashed me.

Mike says “Ahhh that is not scriptural”.

Try wiping from your eyes of understanding what scripture has taught you and clearly states!

t8,

That is all you have is more foolishness? :D You fight hard with you twisted words against the truth, don't you? :D

Viewing 20 posts - 12,161 through 12,180 (of 19,165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account