Preexistence

• This topic has 19,164 replies, 120 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nick.
Viewing 20 posts - 11,961 through 11,980 (of 19,165 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 06 2011,10:14)
    Well, in the case of the burning bush, it was one of God's angels, who may or may not have been Jesus.  But it sure wasn't God's Holy Spirit that spoke to Moses out of the bush.

Hi Mike,

You answered a question that I did not ask,
    I was referring to the verses that I cited.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

mikeboll64
    Blocked

What do you want me to say, Ed? Of course the word of God was sometimes delivered via His Holy Spirit. According to Jesus, Ps 110 is one of those times.

But the burning bush is an example of a time when the word of God did NOT come via His Holy Spirit.

So, what point are you going to make with this info?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 06 2011,10:31)
    What do you want me to say, Ed?  Of course the word of God was sometimes delivered via His Holy Spirit.  According to Jesus, Ps 110 is one of those times.

But the burning bush is an example of a time when the word of God did NOT come via His Holy Spirit.

So, what point are you going to make with this info?

Hi Mike,

Thank you, then we are in agreement on this point. :)

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 06 2011,16:14)

Quote (t8 @ Dec. 05 2011,18:55)
    To the Greeks, the term Logos was used to describe the agency by which God created physical things. In short the Logos was thought of as a bridge between the transcendent God and the physical realm.

Is it then a coincidence that Jesus (Not Logos in this case) is identified as the mediator between man and God in 1 Timothy 2:5
    For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,

Before he emptied himself and came in the flesh, he was the Word that was with God and existing in the form of God. Was he too the mediator between God and the material universe?

We know that Jesus mediates for us today. He is the one at the right hand of God. He is the one whom we must come through to know God.

To those that deny Jesus is the Word of God, are we to assume that no one could know God pre-2000 or so years ago to 14 billion years or however old the universe is. And if beings knew God pre-2000 years ago, in what name or path did they know the invisible God? God is a Spirit and he is invisible. He is also eternal. Explain to me how beings could see an eternal invisible spirit? Who was the chief spokesperson for this invisible eternal spirit?

At least we know that Jesus is the image of the invisible God and the first born of all creation. Knowing this, such questions are answered for us because we know he is the full expression and image of God.

The other unanswered question for those that that believe Jesus is a 2000 year old man (only), is who was the first born of all creation. Who was the first? Michael? Gabriel? Who?

Hi T8,

(Jer.18:5) Then “The Word of the LORD” came to me, saying…

(Jer.2:1) Moreover “The Word of the LORD” came to me, saying…

(Ezekiel 12:26) Again “The Word of the LORD” came to me, saying…

(Ezekiel 12:17) Moreover “The Word of the LORD” came to me, saying…

Would you have us believe that these verses refer to (according to T8) Jesus, rather than God's “HolySpirit” coming to the Prophets?

God bless

edj

18:1 The word that came from the Lord to 2 Jeremias, saying,

Jer 18:5 Then the word of the LORD came to me:

Jer;1:1 The word of God which came to Jeremias the son of Chelcias, of the priests, who dwelt in Anathoth in the land of Benjamin:

Jer;2:1 And he said, Thus saith the Lord,

EZ;12;17 And the word of the Lord came to me, saying,

Ez 12;26 Moreover the word of the Lord came to me, saying,

what you think edj when he says THE WORD OF THE LORD ; CAME TO ME ?

DID THE SCRIPTURES SAYS EZEKIEL WAS DREAMING? was he in the spirit ?

OR DID HE RECIEVED THE VISIT OF SOMEONE CALLED “THE WORD OF GOD”

does it the words that came to me ? NO this would be a voice right ? but this is not what it was said is it ?? NO,

when edj came to me ,saying ……. WHAT IS WHAT I AM SAYING 'EDDY ???

GOT IT ?? :)

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 06 2011,13:40)

To the Greeks, the term Logos was used to describe the agency by which God created physical things. In short the Logos was thought of as a bridge between the transcendent God and the physical realm.

Is it then a coincidence that Jesus (Not Logos in this case) is identified as the mediator between man and God in 1 Timothy 2:5
    For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,

Before he emptied himself and came in the flesh, he was the Word that was with God and existing in the form of God. Was he too the mediator between God and the material universe?

We know that Jesus mediates for us today. He is the one at the right hand of God. He is the one whom we must come through to know God.

To those that deny Jesus is the Word of God, are we to assume that no one could know God pre-2000 or so years ago to 14 billion years or however old the universe is. And if beings knew God pre-2000 years ago, in what name or path did they know the invisible God? God is a Spirit and he is invisible. He is also eternal. Explain to me how beings could see an eternal invisible spirit? Who was the chief spokesperson for this invisible eternal spirit?

At least we know that Jesus is the image of the invisible God and the first born of all creation. Knowing this, such questions are answered for us because we know he is the full expression and image of God.

The other unanswered question for those that that believe Jesus is a 2000 year old man (only), is who was the first born of all creation. Who was the first? Michael? Gabriel? Who?

Hi T8,

Would you have us believe that these verses refer to (according to T8) Jesus, rather than God's “HolySpirit” coming to the Prophets?

God bless

edj

Jer;1:1 The word of God which came to Jeremias the son of Chelcias, of the priests, who dwelt in Anathoth in the land of Benjamin:

what you think edj when he says THE WORD OF THE LORD ;   CAME TO ME ?

DID THE SCRIPTURES SAYS EZEKIEL WAS DREAMING?  was he in the spirit ?

does it the words that came to me ? NO this would be a voice right ? but this is not what it was said is it ?? NO,

Pierre

PIERRE,

Do you believe it was Jesus (according to Pierre)
    that came to the prophets Ezekiel and Jeremiah?

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 06 2011,21:52)

Hi T8,

God bless

edj

Pierre

PIERRE,

God bless

edy

when edj came to me ,saying ……. this phrase i put in so you could see that those prophets had not a vision but a visitor

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 06 2011,15:20)

Hi T8,

God bless

edj

Pierre

PIERRE,

God bless

edy

when edj came to me ,saying ……. this phrase i put in so you could see that those prophets had not a vision but a visitor

Pierre

PIERRE,

Who do you believe this 'visitor' was?

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 06 2011,22:22)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 06 2011,15:20)

Hi T8,

God bless

edj

Pierre

PIERRE,

God bless

edy

Pierre

PIERRE,

Who do you believe this 'visitor' was?

God bless

edj

scriptures are saying the THE WORD OF GOD CAME TO THEM

and as i know there is only one being that his called THE WORD OF GOD ,

Pr 8:30 Then I was the craftsman at his side.
    I was filled with delight day after day,
    rejoicing always in his presence,
    Pr 8:31 rejoicing in his whole world
    and delighting in mankind.

SO ,Revelation says that it is Christ and so it is,

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

PIERRE,

That is Proverbs you quoted, not Revelation.

SO ,Pierre says that it is Christ and so it is ???
    Like I say, you believe your view is canon
    rather than the Scriptures themselves.

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 06 2011,22:37)
    PIERRE,

God bless

EDJ

You do not show me that what I show you in scriptures is wrong,so please enlighten me with your scriptural understanding,

Thank you a head for it

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 06 2011,16:53)

PIERRE,

God bless

EDJ

You do not show me that what I show you in scriptures is wrong,so please enlighten me with your scriptural understanding,

Thank you a head for it

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

Proverbs calls wisdom a she,
    and the word “Spirit” is feminine.
    Yet these facts mean nothing to you,
    the traditions of men instead supersede. (Col.2:22)

The systems of religion and traditions of men communicate…
    distortions of truth, confusion of mind, and distractions of spirit

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

edj

Hi Pierre,

the traditions of men instead supersede. (Col.2:22)

you still do not see it but then my friend what can i say;Jn 6:44 “No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him,;

Ex 31:1 Then the LORD said to Moses,
    Ex 31:2 “See, I have chosen Bezalel son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah,
    Ex 31:3 and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts

1KI 3:9 “So give Your servant an understanding heart to judge Your people to discern between good and evil. For who is able to judge this great people of Yours?”

JOB 12:13
    “With Him are wisdom and might;
    To Him belong counsel and understanding.

PS 32:9 Do not be as the horse or as the mule which have no understanding,
    Whose trappings include bit and bridle to hold them in check,
    Otherwise they will not come near to you.

PS 119:125 I am Your servant; give me understanding,
    That I may know Your testimonies.
    PS 119:130 The unfolding of Your words gives light;
    It gives understanding to the simple.
    PS 119:144 Your testimonies are righteous forever;
    Give me understanding that I may live.

PS 119:169
    Let my cry come before You, O LORD;
    Give me understanding according to YOUR WORD

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 06 2011,20:11)
    edj

Hi Pierre,

the traditions of men instead supersede.
    (Col.2:22)

you still do not see it but then my friend what can i say;Jn 6:44 “No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him,;

Ex 31:2 “See, I have chosen Bezalel son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah,
    Ex 31:3 and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts

1KI 3:9 “So give Your servant an understanding heart to judge Your people to discern between good and evil. For who is able to judge this great people of Yours?”

Pierre

PIERRE,

What do you have say ABOUT THE FACTS that I just gave you?   …do you consider them a distraction as well?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 06 2011,08:01)
    Ed, here is 1:14-15 again, but instead of using pronouns, I will use the name of the subject to which they actually refer:

14 The Word became flesh and made his THE WORD'S dwelling among us. We have seen his THE WORD'S glory, the glory of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.

15 John testifies concerning him THE WORD. He cries out, saying, “This THE WORD was he THE WORD of whom I said, ‘He THE WORD who comes after me has surpassed me because he THE WORD was before me.’”

Ed, this is just the way it is.  And you KNOW it, based on your replies to my sample exercise about Keith.  Why you would now ignore what you clearly know, and attempt to make the scriptures form around YOUR understanding, instead of forming your understanding around the scriptures, is beyond me.

Hi Mike,

No, that's the way that you make it out to be.
    Because that's the only way you will let yourself see it.

You have yet to poke any holes in my view;
    but you are welcome to keep trying.

God bless

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 06 2011,09:59)
    gene

Pierre………..There are SEVEN of these ATTRIBUTES that compose one GOD who because he is Spirit can live (IN) and outside of US. When God takes residence in us we are then considered Temples of the Living GOD. Remember Paul said that “Know you not that your bodies (ARE) the temple of the Living God.” GOD can indwell us just like he did another Man Jesus the Christ.

Pierre, i believe that one of the biggest problem in religion is people do not understand what Spirit really is, and that presents a stumbling-block to most . IMO

I have quoted the scripture and what it says ,and you do not believe what it says ,and again slander me with ;;Pierre, i believe that one of the biggest problem in religion is people do not understand what Spirit really is, and that presents a stumbling-block to most

SO YOU NOW TELLING ME THAT I HAVE A PROBLEM IN RELIGION ;;AND YET IT IS YOU WHO REJECTING SCRIPTURES ;;THIS IS OUT OF MY UNDERSTANDING,

Pierre

Pierre…………Don't take that Personally that was a general statement , i do believe “PEOPLE” do have a problem understanding what Spirit Means in a general sense., they take it all kind of different ways. That was not meant to be directed at you personally or any kind of put down to you or anyone as far as that goes. I have made no personal insult to you, if you take it that way you are wrong. I am speaking of subject Matter only. Please don't take it personal, I am not your Judge, that is GODS place not mine> IMO

peace and love to you and yours…………………………………gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Dec. 06 2011,09:06)

I take it that you agree with the above and not what is below, so please quote that which is speculation below.

T8………Again the first part of you statement is true , but the last Paragraphs are pure speculations, and forcing of texts to meet you beliefs IMO.

you use word like “is it a coincidence that Jesus, then you say “Not the LOGOS {“in this case”} is identified as a mediator between God and Man.

T8………..Jesus is and was a Man, LOGOS is the SPIRIT of the LIVING GOD and Never is a MAN, that came to be (IN) the Man JESUS. Where ever Jesus was on this earth the LOGOS was (IN) HIM directing His Words and Thoughts, Just as (IT) was In the Prophets. The only difference is (IT) the LOGOS Never LEFT Jesus as (IT) the LOGOS did the Prophets. Jesus came to be the FIRSTBORN from CREATION into the Kingdom of GOD the FIRST MAN FROM MAN KIND to achieve the GOAL GOD Had in Mind for us all. God was not dealing with angels or a Morphed Angel, he was dealing with MANKIND through a MAN , and that man was the MAN Jesus not any kind of preexistent Being at all.

You also quote there is one mediator between God and Man the (MAN) Jesus the CHRISTOS> I have no disagreement with that statement at all.

Next you say before He emptied himself and came in Flesh, i do disagree with that, though, Tell us T8 what “EXACTLY” what he emptied himself of, Now if you say the “DIVINE NATURE” that can't be true Because then He could not have been the LOGOS, and God the FATHER could not have been (IN) Him as He said He was, and If you say a different BODY then you are obligated to tells BY Scripture what kind of Body was that, or even if it was a Body of any kind. So again Speculations on your part brother.

Next you said to those who deny Jesus is the Word of GOD, are we to assume that no one could Know God pree-2000 or so years ago to 14 billion years or so.

T8….> who is saying that not anyone i know is and certainly not me. then you go on and say in what way could they have known him , fact is i don't know in what way they knew him neither do you i might add. I know according to Scripture God is Spirit, Perhaps they knew him through the EYE of their MINDS their understandings being enlightened, as Peter say we do.

You ask who is this Chief Spokesmen of this invisible eternal Spirit, Answer no one, He speaks for himself (IN) and through His CREATION>would be my answer, He (HIMSELF) Spoke through ANGELS, PROPHETS, A SON Jesus, the DISCIPLES, and Many , Many More and even to this day through His SONS in MANKIND>Or don't you believe God can be (IN) and ALL and (THROUGH) ALL as it says, T8 it is the same ONE Yahweh our God doing it ALL in ALL and through ALL Jesus is our Brother and we Share the SEED of God the Father which is HOLY Spirit SEED.

If the spirit of him that raised the anointed Jesus from the grave dwell in you it shall (ALSO) quicken your (MORTAL BODY) Just as (IT) did His BODY

T8….> Then you say “AT LEAST” we know that Jesus is the IMAGE of the invisible GOD and the First”BORN” of (FROM) all creation……> I know that to, in fact I am made in the IMAGE of the INVISIBLE GOD to, FACT is every CREATURE in EXISTENCE reflects His IMAGE to one degree or another. Or how could we look at them to see the Hidden attributes of GOD if this were not true?

T8…….> Can't you see your teachings of Jesus is a work of SEPARATION It moves Jesus away from Our Identity as a HUMAN BEING, it put him in a deferent Place away from us human beings, it not only is against God but against Jesus also it tares down their work (IN) Humanity. IMO

Trust me Brother the doctrine of Preexistence of JESUS is a doctrine of INIQUITY and goes against Jesus the MAN and the LORD GOD our and HIS FATHER. It is a very destructive teachings and will be the First thing Jesus will abolish at his return, Just as 2 Thes2 Say he will, T8, the “MAN OF SIN” is not a “REAL” PERSON it is a FALSE (IMAGE) of JESUS HIMSELF, as being SEPARATE from HUMANITY and WILL BE Abolished at his return.

Come out of those false teachings Brother, Christ can not be Formed (IN) You if you keep SEPARATING him by moving him away from YOURSELF you simply can not relate properly with him that way. IMO

peace and love to you and yours…………………………………gene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 07 2011,03:50)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 06 2011,20:11)
    edj

Hi Pierre,

Pierre

PIERRE,

What do you have say ABOUT THE FACTS that I just gave you?   …do you consider them a distraction as well?

God bless

edj

the scriptures i have quoted ,are chosen to allow you to understand but the understanding is not for me to give it is Gods ,

as for your feminine and masculine ;connected with the words SPIRIT,and WISDOM

if you do not understand that there are many spirits and many wisdoms

but their is only one true holy spirit and one true Wisdom and understanding and they all COME FROM ABOVE.

SO IF GOD DOES NOT GIVE IT TO YOU WICH OF THE MEN ON EARTH WILL ?,SINCE CHRIST IS NOW IN HEAVEN,

DO REALLY BELIEVE THAT IT IS JUST BY LOOKING IN SCRIPTURES THAT WE CAN HAVE UNDERSTANDING ? WELL THEN YOU ARE WRONG,

Job 32:1 So these three men stopped answering Job, because he was righteous in his own eyes.
    Job 32:2 But Elihu son of Barakel the Buzite, of the family of Ram, became very angry with Job for justifying himself rather than God.
    Job 32:3 He was also angry with the three friends, because they had found no way to refute Job, and yet had condemned him.
    Job 32:4 Now Elihu had waited before speaking to Job because they were older than he.
    Job 32:5 But when he saw that the three men had nothing more to say, his anger was aroused.
    Job 32:6 So Elihu son of Barakel the Buzite said:
    “I am young in years,
    and you are old;
    that is why I was fearful,
    not daring to tell you what I know.
    Job 32:7 I thought, ‘Age should speak;
    advanced years should teach wisdom.’
    Job 32:8 But it is the spirit in a man,
    the breath of the Almighty, that gives him understanding.
    Job 32:9 It is not only the old who are wise,
    not only the aged who understand what is right.

Job 32:10 “Therefore I say: Listen to me;
    I too will tell you what I know.
    Job 32:11 I waited while you spoke,
    I listened to your reasoning;
    while you were searching for words,
    Job 32:12 I gave you my full attention.
    But not one of you has proved Job wrong;
    none of you has answered his arguments.
    Job 32:13 Do not say, ‘We have found wisdom;
    let God refute him, not man.’
    Job 32:14 But Job has not marshaled his words against me,
    and I will not answer him with your arguments.

Job 32:15 “They are dismayed and have no more to say;
    words have failed them.
    Job 32:16 Must I wait, now that they are silent,
    now that they stand there with no reply?
    Job 32:17 I too will have my say;
    I too will tell what I know.
    Job 32:18 For I am full of words,
    and the spirit within me compels me;
    Job 32:19 inside I am like bottled-up wine,
    like new wineskins ready to burst.
    Job 32:20 I must speak and find relief;
    I must open my lips and reply.
    Job 32:21 I will show partiality to no one,
    nor will I flatter any man;
    Job 32:22 for if I were skilled in flattery,
    my Maker would soon take me away.

Job 33:1 “But now, Job, listen to my words;
    pay attention to everything I say.
    Job 33:2 I am about to open my mouth;
    my words are on the tip of my tongue.
    Job 33:3 My words come from an upright heart;
    my lips sincerely speak what I know.
    Job 33:4 The Spirit of God has made me;
    the breath of the Almighty gives me life.
    Job 33:5 Answer me then, if you can;
    prepare yourself and confront me.
    Job 33:6 I am just like you before God;
    I too have been taken from clay.
    Job 33:7 No fear of me should alarm you,
    nor should my hand be heavy upon you.

Job 33:12 “But I tell you, in this you are not right,
    for God is greater than man.
    Job 33:13 Why do you complain to him
    that he answers none of man’s words ?
    Job 33:14 For God does speak—now one way, now another—
    though man may not perceive it.
    Job 33:15 In a dream, in a vision of the night,
    when deep sleep falls on men
    as they slumber in their beds,
    Job 33:16 he may speak in their ears
    and terrify them with warnings,
    Job 33:17 to turn man from wrongdoing
    and keep him from pride,
    Job 33:18 to preserve his soul from the pit,
    his life from perishing by the sword.
    Job 33:19 Or a man may be chastened on a bed of pain
    with constant distress in his bones,
    Job 33:20 so that his very being finds food repulsive
    and his soul loathes the choicest meal.
    Job 33:21 His flesh wastes away to nothing,
    and his bones, once hidden, now stick out.
    Job 33:22 His soul draws near to the pit,
    and his life to the messengers of death.

Job 33:23 “Yet if there is an angel on his side
    as a mediator, one out of a thousand,
    to tell a man what is right for him,
    Job 33:24 to be gracious to him and say,
    ‘Spare him from going down to the pit;
    I have found a ransom for him’—
    Job 33:25 then his flesh is renewed like a child’s;
    it is restored as in the days of his youth.
    Job 33:26 He prays to God and finds favor with him,
    he sees God’s face and shouts for joy;
    he is restored by God to his righteous state.
    Job 33:27 Then he comes to men and says,
    ‘I sinned, and perverted what was right,
    but I did not get what I deserved.
    Job 33:28 He redeemed my soul from g
    oing down to the pit,
    and I will live to enjoy the light.’

Job 33:29 “God does all these things to a man—
    twice, even three times—
    Job 33:30 to turn back his soul from the pit,
    that the light of life may shine on him.

i HOPE YOU READ THIS

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 06 2011,17:05)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 06 2011,16:53)

PIERRE,

God bless

EDJ

Thank you a head for it

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

God bless
    Ed J

PIERRE,

I was right, the FACTS mean nothing to you,
    instead you will cling to what the systems of religion
    have taught you, right? Do you deny it is there message?

God bless

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 07 2011,05:59)
    Hi Pierre,

God bless
    Ed J

PIERRE,

God bless

Yes that is true Edj.

But then it changes tact once wisdom is given birth and even calls Wisdom the craftsMan at his side.
    And who was it that is at the right hand of the majesty on high by returning to the glory that he had with the Father before the world began?
    Is it not Jesus.

Read it for yourself and see that wisdom that is spoken of as an attribute (in the feminine) once given birth is now no longer an attribute but is the craftsman at the right-hand of God.

22 “The LORD brought me forth as the first of his works, before his deeds of old;
    23 I was appointed from eternity, from the beginning, before the world began. 24 When there were no oceans, I was given birth, when there were no springs abounding with water; 25 before the mountains were settled in place, before the hills, I was given birth, 26 before he made the earth or its fields or any of the dust of the world. 27 I was there when he set the heavens in place, when he marked out the horizon on the face of the deep, 28 when he established the clouds above and fixed securely the fountains of the deep, 29 when he gave the sea its boundary so the waters would not overstep his command, and when he marked out the foundations of the earth.
    30 Then I was the craftsman at his side. I was filled with delight day after day, rejoicing always in his presence,

Do these facts mean anything to you Edj?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Dec. 07 2011,06:31)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 07 2011,05:59)
    Hi Pierre,

God bless
    Ed J

PIERRE,

God bless

Yes that is true Edj.

But then it changes tact once wisdom is given birth and even calls Wisdom the craftsMan at his side.
    And who was it that is at the right hand of the majesty on high by returning to the glory that he had with the Father before the world began?
    Is it not Jesus.

Read it for yourself and see that wisdom that is spoken of as an attribute (in the feminine) once given birth is now no longer an attribute but is the craftsman at the right-hand of God.

22 “The LORD brought me forth as the first of his works, before his deeds of old;
    23 I was appointed from eternity, from the beginning, before the world began. 24 When there were no oceans, I was given birth, when there were no springs abounding with water; 25 before the mountains were settled in place, before the hills, I was given birth, 26 before he made the earth or its fields or any of the dust of the world. 27 I was there when he set the heavens in place, when he marked out the horizon on the face of the deep, 28 when he established the clouds above and fixed securely the fountains of the deep, 29 when he gave the sea its boundary so the waters would not overstep his command, and when he marked out the foundations of the earth.
    30 Then I was the craftsman at his side. I was filled with delight day after day, rejoicing always in his presence,

Do these facts mean anything to you Edj?

Hi T8, sure, just not the same meanings that you are attributing to them.

Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him; (Prob.8:30)

I don't see the word craftsman in Prob.8:30?   …and this evidence conflicts directly with your conclusions…

Prob.9:1-6: 1 Wisdom hath builded her house, she hath hewn out her seven pillars:
    2 She hath killed her beasts; she hath mingled her wine; she hath also furnished her table.
    3 She hath sent forth her maidens: she crieth upon the highest places of the city,
    4 Whoso is simple, let him turn in hither: as for him that wanteth understanding,
    she saith to him, 5 Come, eat of my bread, and drink of the wine which I have mingled.
    6 Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding. (Prob.9:1-6)

Do you have any thing to say about Prob.9:1-6 being in contracts to your conclusions?

God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 11,961 through 11,980 (of 19,165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account