Preexistence

• This topic has 19,164 replies, 120 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nick.
Viewing 20 posts - 10,341 through 10,360 (of 19,165 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

To all…………..Here is what in the above post i was  referring to.

John 17:16…….> They are not (of) the world, (EVEN) as (I) am not (of) the world.  

Was Jesus any different then this disciples were ?, look up the word (OF) for you answer and you will find it means (place of origin). So where was their (the disciples place of origin) Not from the world but from above. The (EXACT SAME) AS JESUS' ORIGIN WAS FROM. So all you preexistences have to include the disciples also as coming from heaven to right? IMO

Baker
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 21 2010,12:27)
    Hi Irene and Pierre,

We should all save our breath when it comes to Gene and the pre-existent topic.  When someone will go as far as INSISTING that John 1:14 says “the Word CAME TO BE IN SOMEONE WHO WAS FLESH”, when that's not what God's inspired words actually say, we have passed into the territory of casting pearls before swine, IMO.

Irene, it apparently doesn't matter how many times we show him the scriptures.  Gene has his deluded mind made up, and that's really all there is to it.

peace and love to you both,
    mike

Yes, Mike! I am taken your advice and will stop posting here too to Gene…..Peace and Love Irene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Irene………That is your problem taking the advice of a Novice and not letting the spirit of truth guide you. And Mike is right You should all Mike and Irene and Terricca, save your breath that is for sure there would be a whole lot less confusion here from your deluded minds. IMO

peace and love……………………………..gene

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 21 2010,12:27)
    Hi Irene and Pierre,

We should all save our breath when it comes to Gene and the pre-existent topic.  When someone will go as far as INSISTING that John 1:14 says “the Word CAME TO BE IN SOMEONE WHO WAS FLESH”, when that's not what God's inspired words actually say,
    we have passed into the territory of casting pearls before swine, IMO.

Irene, it apparently doesn't matter how many times we show him the scriptures.  
    Gene has his deluded mind made up, and that's really all there is to it.

peace and love to you both,
    mike

Hi Mike,

You kicked JustAskin off for the same thing you are guilty of!
    Do you have anything to say for yourself?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Dec. 22 2010,04:01)
    Gene!

2Jo 1:7 ¶ For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.  

This is what is the spirit of Anti-Christ and has nothing to do with the preexisting of Jesus….Also noticed ” come into thje world.  Where did Jesus come from.  It does not say born into the world…..
    I BELIEVE THAT JESUS CAME IN THE FLESH,…AMEN.

Hi Irene,

But is does have something to do with those who say
    'he has to come in the flesh still'; does it not?

God bless  
    Ed J

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

EDJ………….These people are the real problem here they are the instigators of all the accusation and then put on their sheep skin look and turn it around and act like others are doing it when in fact they are the instigators Just as Shimmer said. What was done to JA and Martian was wrong . IMO

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 29 2010,17:46)

Gene!

2Jo 1:7 ¶ For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.  

This is what is the spirit of Anti-Christ and has nothing to do with the preexisting of Jesus….Also noticed ” come into thje world.  Where did Jesus come from.  It does not say born into the world…..

Hi Irene,

God bless  
    Ed J

EDJ

were is that scripture ???

Pierre

Anonymous
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 31 2010,15:27)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 29 2010,17:46)

Gene!

Hi Irene,

God bless  
    Ed J

EDJ

were is that scripture ???

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

Mark 13:6 For many shall come in my name,
    saying, 'i am'; and shall deceive many.
    2Tm.3:13 But evil men and seducers shall
    wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

Jesus came (in spirit form) on”Pentecost”. (John 14:23) (Click Here)

1John 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh
    is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that
    it should come; and even now already is it in the world. (Yes, it is here!)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

Baker
    Participant

Gene!

I did not make that post, my Husband most have and did not sign it…
    Sorry i did make that post to show what the spiritt of Anti-christ is……Irene

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Dec. 31 2010,15:17)
    EDJ………….These people are the real problem here they are the instigators of all the accusation and then put on their sheep skin look and turn it around and act like others are doing it when in fact they are the instigators Just as Shimmer said.  What was done to JA and Martian was wrong . IMO

Gene I am really getting sick and tired of your accusing me of doing something to JA and Martian. When it was them who abused Mike and me. Get your facts straight, and get over it….No Moderator will give a person a tile if they don't deserve it. And both deserved it……I did not even report JA, but I did Martian when He called Mike all kinds of names….don't follow in his footstep…..
    one was Monkey something and idiot was another, you call that a Christian??? well I don't…..Irene

terraricca
    Participant

edj

you say;1John 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh
    is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that
    it should come; and even now already is it in the world. (Yes, it is here!)

=============================================================

1Jn 4:2 This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God,

look what it says here acknowledges that he had come IN THE FLESH, do you understand this ??

1Jn 4:3 but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

look here;that NOT acknowledge JESUS, IS NOT FROM GOD, what you think this mean ???

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 29 2010,10:46)

Gene!

Hi Irene,

God bless  
    Ed J

Ed Why should he still come in the flesh after He was resurrected from the death??? He is a Spirit being and is seated at the right hand of our Heavenly Father. And No He has not come yet, at Pentecost….The Holy Spirit first come to the Apostles, at Pentecost. Jesus will come back as KING OF KINGD AND LORD OF LORDS.

Peace Irene

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Dec. 31 2010,20:21)

Gene!

Hi Irene,

God bless  
    Ed J

Ed  Why should he still come in the flesh after He was resurrected from the death???  He is a Spirit being and is seated at the right hand of our Heavenly Father.  And No He has not come yet, at Pentecost….The Holy Spirit first come to the Apostles, at Pentecost.  Jesus will come back as KING OF KINGD AND LORD OF LORDS.

Peace Irene

Hi Irene,

You have a yes/no going here.

Yes: “Why should he still come in the flesh after He was resurrected from the death???  
    He is a Spirit being and is seated at the right hand of our Heavenly Father.”   …(John 14:23)

No: 'And No He has not come yet, at Pentecost'   …(Did you read John 14:23?)

Who is our KING?

Jesus came to tell us: “The Kingdom's God” “and YHVH is KING”!
    Rev.1:5-6 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and
    the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, And
    hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him(YHVH) be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.
    1Samuel 12:19
    And all the people said unto Samuel, Pray for thy servants unto [The LORD JEHOVAH] thy God
    that we die not: for we have added unto all our sins this evil, to ask us 'a king'. (1Samuel 8:7)
    they have rejected me(YHVH), that I(“The King”) should not reign over them.

The Kingdom's God

Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
    John 6:15 When Jesus therefore perceived that they would come and take him
    by force,
    to make him 'a king', he departed again into a mountain himself alone.

and YHVH is KING

Psalm 29:10 [The LORD JEHOVAH] sitteth upon the flood;
                          yea, The LORD(YHVH) sitteth King for ever.
    Psalm 10:16 The LORD(YHVH) is King for ever and ever:
                         the heathen are perished out of his land.

The LORD JEHOVAH

Isaiah 33:17 Thine eyes shall see “The King” in his beauty:
    they shall behold the land that is very far off.
    Isaiah 6:5 Then said I, Woe is me!  for I am undone; because I a man
    of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips:
    for mine eyes have seen “The King”, the “LORD of hosts”.

Witnessing to a worldwide audience in behalf of YHVH!
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

Baker
    Participant

Ed

Every time you post, you show how Bible illiterate you are.

Georg

kerwin
    Participant

Irene and George,

Acts 1:9-11 bears witness to the fact that Jesus was flesh and blood when he was taken up into heaven and in it two angels fortell that he will return even as he ascended.

I am curious how you choose to interpret that scripture. This actually belongs in the topic about what bodies spiritual beings have.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Jan. 01 2011,03:21)

Gene!

Hi Irene,

God bless  
    Ed J

Ed  Why should he still come in the flesh after He was resurrected from the death???  He is a Spirit being and is seated at the right hand of our Heavenly Father.  And No He has not come yet, at Pentecost….The Holy Spirit first come to the Apostles, at Pentecost.  Jesus will come back as KING OF KINGD AND LORD OF LORDS.

Peace Irene

Irene

i think EDJ talks about those who still waiting for the Christ to come like the Jews of today .

is that so EDJ ?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Jan. 01 2011,04:08)
    Irene and George,

Acts 1:9-11 bears witness to the fact that Jesus was flesh and blood when he was taken up into heaven and in it two angels fortell that he will return even as he ascended.

I am curious how you choose to interpret that scripture.  This actually belongs in the topic about what bodies spiritual beings have.

kerwin

go and read ,very slowly the account of Christ ascend

in all Gospels you may learn something

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Jan. 01 2011,03:51)
    Ed

Every time you post, you show how Bible illiterate you are.

Georg

hi Georg

do you have seen how EDJ is lifted up in full colors.

:D :D :D

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Dec. 31 2010,21:08)
    Irene and George,

I am curious how you choose to interpret that scripture.  This actually belongs in the topic about what bodies spiritual beings have.

Kerwin ………….You have it exactly right , these people talk scripture but they do not believe scripture nor what Jesus has said, He (PLAINLY) SAID HE WAS (FLESH AND BONE), and also said SPIRITS DO NOT HAVE BODIES LIKE HE HAD. How simple can you get and they still don't get it, SIMPLY AMAZING . It like they have a mental block against the truth and just can't see or understand what they are reading. They are bold unreasonable beings unable to understand the truth of GOD.

Peace and love to you and yours………………………gene

Viewing 20 posts - 10,341 through 10,360 (of 19,165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account