Prayer for Others

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 981 through 1,000 (of 1,314 total)
  • Author
    Baker
    Participant

Thank you all for praying. Tiffany is Home and still feeling rather tired, but the pain is gone somewhat. The switched Her Medication at Children Hospital. She is going back to School on Monday…..
    Peace and Love Irene

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Did they ever figure out what caused it?

mike

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Prayer Partners :
    Please remember a young man of 21 yrs old called DJ , he has been in and out of the hospital with MS .
    Frances L. need a medical healing , and her family for salvation.
    Nelson has Leukemia and wishes for a healing .
    Cobb; Fredman ; Nash; Miller ; Leftridge ; Yost; Regina; Mason; Collins ; Puffinburger ; Hook; Hollow ; Roach ; for salvation for their lost loved ones.
    Dottie M. Alzheimer's and has been placed in an nursing home .

Precious Lord , We give you our trust and hope knowing that every request shall be addressed by Your Will to be done for us. Bless Your Holy Name Jesus ; Amen :)

kerwin
    Participant

Irene,

I am glad to hear the news.

Baker
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 31 2010,07:10)
    Did they ever figure out what caused it?

mike

No, and Her Throat is still as swollen. They are given Her strong pain Medication….. I don't like that, but I have no idea what will happen….They could really use your prayers. And I thank you for praying……..Peace Irene

Baker
    Participant

I just got a call from our Son. The Lady that He has been seeing, had a Hearth Monitoring in the Office done last week. Today She got the results. Her Heart at one point was going 168 beats. The Doctor is talking about putting in a Pass-maker. She is very upset… Please be so kind and pray for Her. Thank you….Irene

seekingtruth
    Participant

Lord we ask that You would touch Tiffany and set everything in order, we thank you that by your Son's stripes we are healed. We give You all the glory, Amen

thehappyman
    Participant

Yes I agree , beloved IS. 53-5, we claim the healing of her throat and for the one with heart problems.
    In Jesus name we seek Thy annointing of healing…..Amen :D

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved ,
                May you also pray for me, I am in need of prayer. Our Lord knows already my needs. Where two or more are in the midst. their is strength.
                                 in Jesus name I seek ,   Amen

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Amen

seekingtruth
    Participant

Lord I ask You to be with my brother, You know his need and we thank you for meeting that need, but mostly we want Your will. We give You all praise and glory, in Jesus' name – amen

shimmer
    Participant

Amen.

kerwin
    Participant

Irene,

I am saddened that she still suffers. May God be with her and heal all her ills.

Baker
    Participant

It is so sad to see many are suffering, and for Kerwin, thehappyman, Tiffany and Debbie I will keep you all in our prayers.  May the LORD be with you and make you whole again, this a I ask in Jesus Holy Name, Amen…
    PS and Thank you all for your prayers…

kerwin
    Participant

To all,

May God be with you and all beset with the troubles of this world in these times of testing.

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (thehappyman @ Nov. 10 2010,21:39)
    Beloved ,
                May you also pray for me, I am in need of prayer. Our Lord knows already my needs. Where two or more are in the midst. their is strength.
                                 in Jesus name I seek ,   Amen

Happyman,
    I am wondering how you are doing? You seem like such a caring person and I pray the Lord lifts your continence and gives you peace! God bless you!!

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved , I give God all the honor and glory for all he has done thus this far. I am on the road to recovery by His grace. My battles are many and for my victories , I recieve them every day. I trust in the beattitudes for every promise is all of ours. Thank You all for praying for me. I need the prayer of those I love; the family of Christ Jesus. :)

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved's:
    May each of us have peace and thanksgivings in our hearts today. Our Lord Jesus shall share this day with us each step of the way. God Bless you all and thank you all for your prayers for the sick and needy. In Jesus name this servant seeks for His love, peace, and hope. thehappyman

Participant

Quote (thehappyman @ Nov. 26 2010,02:06)
    Beloved's:
                  May each of us have peace and thanksgivings in our hearts today. Our Lord Jesus shall share this day with us each step of the way. God Bless you all and thank you all for your prayers for the sick and needy.    In Jesus name this servant seeks for His love, peace, and hope. thehappyman

Hi Brother:

I am praying that God will give you the desires of your heart.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved , Our prayers have been touched in an awesome way. We thank you for your prayers and unwavering faith. Irene I know that God shall heal your body and touch you with victory; and Brethern my prayers shall be with you all, in the name of Jesus , Amen….. :)

Viewing 20 posts - 981 through 1,000 (of 1,314 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account