Prayer for Others

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 961 through 980 (of 1,314 total)
  • Author
    Baker
    Participant

Hi happyman! How is Frank O. doing, I have been praying for all, and will put Christina and Her girls on my prayer list also…. Sometimes God will give us another chance of life…… I do hope that Her girls will understand all of this….Peace Irene…..BTW we have yet another users name…

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved Prayer Partners:
    Christina H. has a bad dis in her back and sugar diebeties. and needs a financial blessing . may we pray in Jesus name ….amen :)

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved P.P.
    Frank O. is doing well and was in church last night ! Praise the Lord !
    Pam C. has a blood disorder and needs a blessing.
    Betty S. is having her surgery done today . Jock S. has had his cancer removed and is doing great !

thehappyman
    Participant

Please remember Robin U. for she was given the med's and it almost took her life.
    Betty S. is doing well , she is home now after the surgery. Praise God
    Ken J. crossing the big pond.
    DJ is still in intensive care, he has MS , please remember him and his family
    Cindy P. hip recovery.

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved P.P.'s :
    Ken H. now has colon cancer and bone cancer , they MD told him he only has a year the most to live. Please pray for him and his family.
    Christina H. has a sonic never ??? in her back. please pray again for her.
    Clifford H. has growths down his throat. They will remove them Monday coming.
    Carolyn and Hue needs our prayers for troubled waters within her family.
    Please pray for me , that I will recieve a healing and most of all , for wisdom.
    God Bless you all , Amen :)

Baker
    Participant

thehappyman, I am so sorry to hear about Ken, I will pray tonight for Him And His Family. May God be with them and give them Peace. Dear God give Ken some strength to take the pain away. Keep them in Your Love and bless them. Will also pray for all those on your list….. So many are suffering and we need to pray for their strength to endure the trials that sometimes are hard to take. God bless them all and keep them in His Love…. Peace Irene

Lightenup
    Participant

Pray for WJ ya'll. He and his family need us to lift them up to the Lord.

Thanks, Kathi

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Oct. 21 2010,15:48)
    Pray for WJ ya'll.  He and his family need us to lift them up to the Lord.

Thanks, Kathi

Kathi, can you tell us what is wrong? I always in prayer mention that. Until then I will just say a prayer for the Family.and Keith…….Irene

Lightenup
    Participant

Irene,
    I'll let WJ share if and when he feels like he should do that, just know that it is not health related.
    Thanks for praying!
    Kathi

Baker
    Participant

Hello! We just got the news that our 18 year old Granddaughter was admitted to the Hospital. Her throat is so swollen and they have no idea what it is…. She has been on an Antibiotic for several days and She can barely breath. She went to one Hospital yesterday. were the Doctor told Her She had an obsess on Her Tonsils. They ruled that our when She went to a different Hospital today, closer to Home…..She was crying, so please keep Her in your Prayers. It is much appreciated…..Peace And Love Irene

Baker
    Participant

This is not the first time that I have been disappointed in you my Brothers and Sisters in Christ. That makes me wonder if you are really my Brothers and Sisters in Christ, cause you don't show it……Peace Irene
    PS I find that on Face Book members are more Christians then on a so called Christians website………

Baker
    Participant

thank you for praying…….

shimmer
    Participant

Irene, I had my thoughts for you and your family in another thread, sorry, may Tiffany, your Granddaughter be in the safe care of the Doctors, and find some relief of her pain and her suffering, God be with her and you Irene and your family and your concern over her, God bless,

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Amen

Lightenup
    Participant

Sorry Irene,
    I didn't read about Tiffany's situation till just now. I will pray for her. How is she doing today?

Baker
    Participant

Thank you all, update. They finally have Tiffany's pain under control. However Her Throat is still swollen…..Tomorrow they will probably drain it……We hope so……Peace and Love Irene

Baker
    Participant

Update on our Granddaughter Tiffany.  The Surgeon at the Hospital has done nothing and even says that the Cat Scan which they did at the ER is not what it showed…. We are very upset, because Tiffany has been in so much pain.  Cindy our Daughter is debating on taking Tiffany to Children's  Hospital…. Please keep both in your prayers….. Thank you…..

Lightenup
    Participant

Irene,
    I will continue to pray for them. That all sounds so strange.

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Oct. 27 2010,10:45)
    Irene,
    I will continue to pray for them.  That all sounds so strange.

yes, I know. Children Hospital will have Room ready when She gets there tomorrow. Thank you for praying for Tiffany and all involved. I am so upset with that Doctor and the Hospital. Cindy is so worn out. She also has to go back to College, or She will have to make up the test later. She has not left Tiffany's side, just went Home to take a Shower and went right back…..
    Peace and Love Irene

kerwin
    Participant

Irene,

May God be with you and the medical staff to defeat overcome this tribulation that Satan has beset you and yours with.

Viewing 20 posts - 961 through 980 (of 1,314 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account