Pentecost was jesus second coming

Viewing 20 posts - 601 through 620 (of 931 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ May 24 2012,04:15)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 23 2012,01:04)
    Hi ED,
    He has returned as Spirit to his brothers but the world will soon SEE him.

Nick;

These words of yours do not sound true as it is written:

Ephesians 2:22
    King James Version (KJV)

22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

and

1 Corinthians 3:16
    King James Version (KJV)

16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

and

Romans 8:9
    King James Version (KJV)

9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Jesus lives in believers through the Spirit of Christ; just as God lives in them through the Spirit of God; and those Spirits are the one Spirit of the unity of faith.

K

it is you who does not your own quoted scriptures

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,
    You will run and not get weary, walk and not faint.

kerwin
    Participant

T;

You are not adding insight to the conversation. You are expressing unbelief; though I know not what of.

I am convinced that both God and Jesus dwell in believers through the Spirit and believers dwell in both God and Jesus through the same Spirit.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Kerwin…………..That is right brother, If the Spiirt of GOD is (IN) you it is the SAME Spirit that was in Jesus and is (IN) all true Believers who have recieved it from GOD the FATHER>  IMO

peace and love to you and yours………………………………………………………………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    The world cannot perceive the Spirit.

14.John 14:17
    Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

15.John 14:19
    Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

The return of Jesus to his few brothers as Spirit is not the return as earth's King.[ps2]

ALL shall see him then.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Jn14
    18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 24 2012,03:16)
    Hi,
    The world cannot perceive the Spirit.

14.John 14:17
    Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

15.John 14:19
    Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

The return of Jesus to his few brothers as Spirit is not the return as earth's King.[ps2]

ALL shall see him then.

Nick;

Jesus is not the Spirit; which Yawheh sends in his name; just as it is written:

John 14:26
    King James Version (KJV)

26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,
    Now the Lord in the Spirit.
    But the comforter, the Spirit of truth, is of the Spirit of God and is also sent in the one Spirit

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 24 2012,04:51)
    Hi KW,
    Now the Lord in the Spirit.
    But the comforter, the Spirit of truth, is of the Spirit of God and is also sent in the one Spirit

Nick;

2 Corinthians 3
    American Standard Version (ASV)

16 But whensoever it shall turn to the Lord, the veil is taken away.
    17 Now the Lord is the Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

I know Yawheh is Spirit; and where the Spirit of Yawheh is, there is freedom.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,
    In the NT the LORD is Jesus Christ.
    He is Lord of all.[acts 10]

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 24 2012,05:30)
    Hi KW,
    In the NT the LORD is Jesus Christ.
    He is Lord of all.[acts 10]

Nick;

Luke 1:16
    King James Version (KJV)

16 And many of the children of Israel shall he turn to the Lord their God.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,
    You quote from the OT.
    It is quoted in that verse and many others.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ May 24 2012,14:05)
    T;

You are not adding insight to the conversation.  You are expressing unbelief; though I know not what of.

I am convinced that both God and Jesus dwell in believers through the Spirit and believers dwell in both God and Jesus through the same Spirit.

K

God and Christ do not personally dwell in anyone ,because they are spirit beings ,but their knowledge ,their will can,and by it they dwell in who ever truly believe in them ,

and no one can dwell in neither God or his son but can joint them both and so be in Christ or more like Christ who was eager to do his father will ,

you are confused in scriptures understanding ,your understanding looks more like God and Christ NEEDS you than the other way around.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    heb9
    28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

The second time he comes he will meet those waiting for him-in the air.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Nick,

Hebrews 9:28 is telling people that they can have their own personal “Pentecost” too!
    Jesus died for their sins and he returns (in spirit form) without them in order to sup with them.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Ed,
    So you say

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 24 2012,06:21)
    Hi KW,
    You quote from the OT.
    It is quoted in that verse and many others.

Nick;

That is a NT prophecy of John the Baptist; which later refers to OT prophecy.  

2 Corinthians 3:16
    King James Version (KJV)

16 Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.

From what I can see Jehovah is the one we are turn to; while Jesus is the way.

Hosea 14:2
    King James Version (KJV)

2 Take with you words, and turn to the Lord: say unto him, Take away all iniquity, and receive us graciously: so will we render the calves of our lips.

Acts 26:20
    King James Version (KJV)

20 But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,
    Yes LORD in the OT is God [where it used to be YHWH]and in the NT is Jesus Christ except in verses quoted from the OT.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 24 2012,13:16)
    Hi KW,
    Yes LORD in the OT is God [where it used to be YHWH]and  in the NT is Jesus Christ except in verses quoted from the OT.

Nick;

Have you considered versus such as:

Acts 2:39
    King James Version (KJV)

39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

and

Luke 13:35
    King James Version (KJV)

35 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,
    You may find exceptions.

Viewing 20 posts - 601 through 620 (of 931 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account