One and the same

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 114 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Aug. 22 2011,18:21)

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 22 2011,05:10)
    SF

Coward.

is this mean;  hard cow ?

Pierre
    ————–
    this is what you calling BOXING IN scriptures are one book all are truths and so can not be separated from they others ,because you need all books to full understanding ,
    beside believing in them.

Coward:
    a person who lacks courage in facing danger, difficulty, opposition, pain, etc.; a timid or easily intimidated person.

And No, Its just a closer look.

Just because at one particular time im focusing on the book of Job, doesnt mean im ignoring the rest.

Don't Exagerate.

sf

just want to be sure

so thanks for clarifying that

I know what coward means but in what i see it is more an hard cow than a coward, what as trinity to do with a non trinitarian ?

Pierre

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 22 2011,05:22)
    sf

So of course I have many cards to play but you simply can't handle the game.

this is no game ,your words will work against you in do time ,you may not like that game then,

Pierre

???
    Pierre,
    You just contradicted yourself.
    You just said this isnt a game, and than suggested i wont like the game later?

Lol… your playing word games.

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 22 2011,05:26)

SF

Coward.

Pierre
    ————–
    this is what you calling BOXING IN scriptures are one book all are truths and so can not be separated from they others ,because you need all books to full understanding ,

Coward:
    a person who lacks courage in facing danger, difficulty, opposition, pain, etc.; a timid or easily intimidated person.

Just because at one particular time im focusing on the book of Job, doesnt mean im ignoring the rest.

Don't Exagerate.

sf

just want to be sure

I know what coward means but in what i see it is more an hard cow than a coward, what as trinity to do with a non trinitarian ?

Pierre

Pierre,
    No Problem.

…Is that a sense of humor?

And Im not a trinitarian so I don't know what your talking about.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Aug. 22 2011,18:54)

SF

Coward.

Pierre
    ————–

Coward:

Don't Exagerate.

sf

just want to be sure

Pierre

Pierre,
    No Problem.

sf

what are you then ?

Pierre

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Aug. 21 2011,18:17)

Mike,
    So according to you when you said ““YES, Jesus is one of many gods” I shouldnt have continued in a conversation with you because its a big waste of my time and energy right?

Why would you say that?  Jesus IS one of the many gods in existence.  His own God is called the Most High God, God Almighty, and the God of gods for that very reason.  :)

Which reminds me…………….I think this particular discussion was one that I had bumped for you, but I can't remember the thread.  Perhaps the thread you made about debates?  Maybe Pierre will remember, because after I bumped it, he made a comment about why I was still waiting for a reply from someone who was long gone.  :)

Also WJ mentioned your concept of Death is flawed, which was another point we agreed on

I've asked you to explain your understanding of death in another thread just today.

Perhaps.  But if you think those cards show that the Son IS the Father Himself, then they are wild cards and jokers.  And I don't play with wild cards and jokers.  :)

Why don't you spill your guts to Keith?  Show him how Jesus IS the Father.  That way, I can sit back and just watch the fireworks.  :)

I'll tell you what: You repost ONE of the questions. I'll answer it DIRECTLY, and then you show me how death at one time had mastery over God Almighty Himself.

peace,
    mike

terraricca
    Participant

Mike

could it be ;;The Hot Seat » Is jesus god the father?

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

sf

if you believe that Christ is God the father and creator of all things including Christ ,you are totaly out of scriptures

you have not understand anything

Pierre

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 21 2011,20:02)
    Mike

could it be ;;The Hot Seat » Is jesus god the father?

Pierre

No. But thanks anyway. I've just spent 20 minutes looking through old threads and didn't find it.

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Aug. 22 2011,06:08)

Mike,
    So according to you when you said ““YES, Jesus is one of many gods” I shouldnt have continued in a conversation with you because its a big waste of my time and energy right?

Why would you say that?  Jesus IS one of the many gods in existence.  His own God is called the Most High God, God Almighty, and the God of gods for that very reason.  :)

Which reminds me…………….I think this particular discussion was one that I had bumped for you, but I can't remember the thread.  Perhaps the thread you made about debates?  Maybe Pierre will remember, because after I bumped it, he made a comment about why I was still waiting for a reply from someone who was long gone.  :)

Also WJ mentioned your concept of Death is flawed, which was another point we agreed on

I've asked you to explain your understanding of death in another thread just today.

Perhaps.  But if you think those cards show that the Son IS the Father Himself, then they are wild cards and jokers.  And I don't play with wild cards and jokers.  :)

Why don't you spill your guts to Keith?  Show him how Jesus IS the Father.  That way, I can sit back and just watch the fireworks.  :)

I'll tell you what:  You repost ONE of the questions.  I'll answer it DIRECTLY, and then you show me how death at one time had mastery over God Almighty Himself.

peace,
    mike

Mike,
    You serisouly exhaust me, and Im tired of this.
    I want to have a mature discussion without these irrevelant obstacles you set.

No, im not going to fight with kieth as you wish too. If Kieth wishes to discuss it, we will, and we have debated about some things in the past. So im not going to “entertain” you so stop being a jerk about it.

and no im not going to cut any deals, or do anything of the sort. if you cant answer easy yes or no questions without being a pain than its worthless to have a discussion with you.

Its not worth it, I shoulnt have to limit myself nor limit my ability to discuss a topic of my intrest to your standards.

Do whatever you want, and I will continue to do whatever i want.

Im not going to extend my point because you cant respectfully answer my questions.

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 22 2011,06:03)

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Aug. 22 2011,18:54)

SF

Coward.

Pierre
    ————–

Coward:

Don't Exagerate.

sf

just want to be sure

Pierre

Pierre,
    No Problem.

sf

what are you then ?

Pierre

Jesus says his Doctrine comes from above,

So than if I folow Jesus, isnt my Doctrine also from above?

The 1st clue that one is not of God is to follow man-made doctrines such as yours.

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 22 2011,07:04)
    sf

if you believe that Christ is God the father and creator of all things including Christ ,you are totaly out of scriptures

Pierre

Jesus answer philip saying that Seing Christ, is SEEING the Father.

So I have many scritpural basis Pierre.

Just becaue you say so Pierre, it doesnt make it so.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Aug. 22 2011,22:26)

sf

Pierre

sf

why would Jesus say a thing like that ?

was it to preach that he was in reality God the father and not the son ?

Pierre

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 22 2011,09:29)

sf

Pierre

sf

why would Jesus say a thing like that ?

was it to preach that he was in reality God the father and not the son ?

Pierre

John 14:7-9
    7If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

8Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

9Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

terraricca
    Participant

sf

Pierre

sf

in this scripture do you understand that Philip did not believe that Christ was the father ,why is that ?

Pierre

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 22 2011,09:37)

sf

Pierre

sf

in this scripture do you understand that Philip did not believe that Christ was the father ,why is that ?

Pierre

Cant you see that Jesus was claiming that philip as already SEEN him because they have SEEN Jesus.

Philip asked, when? how?

He said, have I not been with you long enough to notice?

Come on Pierre, i dont have time to play with words

Get to your point.

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Mike,
    And where did you post your question about my explaination of death today???
    I can't find the thread you supposuly posted this question at.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Aug. 22 2011,22:41)

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 22 2011,09:37)

sf

Pierre

sf

Pierre

Cant you see that Jesus was claiming that philip as already SEEN him because they have SEEN Jesus.

Philip asked, when? how?

He said, have I not been with you long enough to notice?

Come on Pierre, i dont have time to play with words

Get to your point.

sf

you refuse the truth ,?

I do not play with words nor play games if you so sure that Christ is God the father you should be able to answer in your new found truth or interpretation of scriptures

so answer the question or admit you are wrongly apply scriptures

Pierre

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 22 2011,10:00)
    sf

you refuse the truth ,?

I do not play with words nor play games if you so sure that Christ is God the father you should be able to answer in your new found truth or interpretation of scriptures

so answer the question or admit you are wrongly apply scriptures

Pierre

Lol I think your refusing the Truth Pierre,

I will also tell you thats its diffcult to dicuss anything with you.

Why? because you make false implications and unsubstatiated comments all the time.

In my last post, I not only answer your question but I pointed out how Jesus corrected Philip and questioned him.

moreover: Its not a new found truth or inteprrtation of scripture because its based on scriptures of thousands of years before i was ever born, so therefore its Ancient truths you deny.

So how about you just concede.
    Philip didnt realize he was seeing the father, so therefore Jesus revealed to him so.

terraricca
    Participant

sf

So how about you just concede.
    Philip didnt realize he was seeing the father, so therefore Jesus revealed to him so.

Mt 11:27 “All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.

so now Christ has a father while in your interpretation he is himself the father explain how he can be the son and the father ?

Mk 13:32 “No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

so was Christ lying when he say only the father knew and you say he is the father ??

Jn 4:23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.

for a son that is the father he places his father ahead of him ,why??

Jn 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

how do someone come from himself ??

Jn 5:19 Jesus gave them this answer: “I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.

how come now Christ the son can not do anything by himself ?? but look what the father does and do it ;how can the son watching himself and do what he do himself ,???? is this your truth??

Jn 6:37 All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away

now the father gives to the son ;but you say the son give to himself ??

Jn 16:26 In that day you will ask in my name. I am not saying that I will ask the Father on your behalf.
    Jn 16:27 No, the Father himself loves you because you have loved me and have believed that I came from God.
    Jn 16:28 I came from the Father and entered the world; now I am leaving the world and going back to the Father.”

why is Jesus always put his father ahead of himself ? if they would be the same person would they lie to all and make us believe that their is only one but a all quantity of different names like ;the son the father ??[/B]

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Aug. 22 2011,10:07)

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 19 2011,15:27)
    Hi Dennison.

I thank you, and I see Mike thanks you as well. :)

1) I don't see you refer to any test; but we know Jesus was tested in Luke 4:3-12.

2) Read: Mark 2:8, Luke 5:22, Luke 20:23 & John 6:15; now please answer my question.

3) The Godhead. Do you not agree that The Father is sitting on the throne?  

4) Pay attention: in your comment you say Jesus, but in your question you ask “WHO”?

5) The “ONLY” place it mentions Jesus sitting on God's throne with God, is where we get to sit with him on the throne as well (must be a PRETTY BIG throne; aye?). (See Rev.3:21)

6) It says “Him”, because it is “Him”(YHVH) sitting on the throne.

7) A) See My Points in 5 & 6.  B) They are afraid of the Lamb, because they recognize that it's YHVH's actions through the Lamb.

8) YEAAAAA!!! We agree, break out the champagne!

9) It's God's grace. (I did read your first post)

10) Jesus gave himself for us. (I did read your first post)

11) Now we have more to dialog about; when you address my latest comments. (Peace to you)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

1) You didnt read the context of the orginal post:
    I wish to point to one book in particular at this time, the Revelation of Jesus Christ.

The book speaks, from the beginning, of the Lord Jesus Christ, saying of Him that He is the First and the Last, the Alpha and Omega, which is, was, and is to come, the Almighty. It is clear this is Jesus, for He says He died, and “behold, I am alive for evermore.” He also says He has the keys to hell and death. Now, Who other than God can say that? “He that is our God is the God of salvation, and unto God the LORD belong the issues from death” (Psalms 68:20).

Nothing to do with an actual “test” as you assume, but the question that Paul was making was refering “testimony”.

In other words who's testimony/testfied is this? the Fathers or the Sons.

So you misinterpreted the question.

2) You didnt answer my question so why answer yours Ed?
    3)The Father who is one and the same with the Son as God is sitting on the throne.
    4)And? so what? We know that Jesus was talking to the churchs.  So what Ed?
    5) Actually Rev 5 and many other places presents that the “Lamb” is sitting on the throne.  and In rev 3, Jesus says “My throne”.  
    6) “Him” is not plural.
    7) Your speculating, unless you can find a scripture that says “they recognize that it's YHVH's actions through the Lamb.” in Revelations, and in the context which you will not find beceause its not there.
    8)Ight
    9) Paul and announces “Christs grace”
    10) Jesus who is God, gave himself for Us because God is the only Savoir.
    11)Im just obliging out of respect, but i have no intrest in your questions because i feel that its a waste of my time.

Hi Dennison,

1) You're burbling things together, Dennison.
        God (the Father) raised Jesus from the dead. (Gal.1:1)
        God, by his HolySpirit, raised Jesus from the dead. (Rom.8:11)

2) Naturally the Son can do what the father does.
        Will you now answer my question?

3) Where do you get that?

4)

5) Where in verse 5?

6) Exactly!

7) It's YHVH's actions through Jesus, is an idea that is interwoven throughout the entire Bible. (2Cor.5:19 is one such example)

8) Ight?

9) Where?

10) Are you saying God died?

11) Is that because you feel no amount of evidence will change your mind?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 114 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account