One and the same

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 114 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Aug. 16 2011,18:33)
    again answer my questions that you are diverting from

Again, when you explain to me your OBVIOUSLY incorrect answer to the ONLY question I asked of you.

In the post where you explain your flawed “YES” answer, feel free to re-post ONE of the questions you want me to answer.

That's the ONLY deal you're getting from me. Either take it or leave it. It matters not to me.

peace,
    mike

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Aug. 17 2011,05:15)
    Okay D-Linquent,

I'm ready for you now.  Would you please expand on your “YES, death DID at one time have mastery over God Almighty Himself” answer?

And in your explanation post, please re-post ONE of those questions you keep harping about…………..and I will then answer IT.

peace,
    mike

Mike,
    With all due respect for elders such as your self,
    I have every intention to expand on my answer, however you cant answer a single one of my questions, so why should i be obligated to expand?
    also this isnt a exchachange where im only obligated to only answer or make one question at a time.
    granted you also have the right to answer or not answer a question to your descretion.

However as two individuals trying to discuss a important topic and trying to understand eachothers belief, how is it fair that we only work according to your rules or pace?
    who are you to belittle my questions?
    if you wish to recieve honest answers, start by example.

so i will not expand if i dont want to because i feel that answers the question but you left me empty handed.

these and many other reasons is why i left HN for awhile.

so u gona answer my questions or are you going to admit you wont?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hi D,

First of all, I don't really want to discuss the totally retarded belief that the Son IS the Father at all, and by no means do I consider such a discussion as “important”.

Even the Trinitarians, as comically flawed as their doctrine is, laugh their butts off at you and Paul Cohen's asinine claim.

I have already offered you the only deal I'm going to.  Either take it or leave it.  And if you pout and go away for a while, then I'll just talk to you in another couple of months, when you come back posting even MORE threads that you'll soon abandon.  :)

peace and love to you sonny,

mike

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Alright old man,
    you still havent pointed out which threads i have abandoned.
    and do what you wish, itts ok if you cant answer questions than i wont answer yours obviously you dont have the maturity to handle questions.

things with me will not go your way

so deuce,

now i know you that answring those questions prove you wrong.
    which is why you wont answer them:p

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Aug. 16 2011,21:38)
    things with me will not go your way

so deuce,

Take care of yourself.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 10 2011,11:32)
    Hi Dennison,

I will address all your questions here; OK?

So, Who is the Almighty being testified of here, the Father or the Son?

What “Test” are you referring to?

Who is doing this now? Is it the Son or the Father?

Who is the morning star in Rev.2:28?

Of Whom is it speaking here, the Father or the Son?

Is not your concern rather: The Father is the one sitting on the throne and Jesus (among others) before him.

At all times when Jesus is speaking to the churches, He says, “He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”

So, Who is speaking, Jesus, or the Holy Spirit?

The voice is speaking in behalf of the HolySpirit.

In chapter 5 every creature in heaven, and earth, blesses God. “Blessing and honor and glory and power be unto Him that sits on the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.”

Who is it they are worshipping that sits on the throne, is it God or the Lamb (Jesus Christ)?

The Father is sitting on the throne.

Why isn't it said that “They” are sitting on the throne instead of “Him”?

Look a little closer, it's written as “HIM”.

(A)Again, Who is sitting on the throne, (B)and of Whom are they afraid, the Lamb, or God?

A) Again, The Father.   B) You don't have “BOTH” as one of the choices.

In chapter 7 the great multitude stands before the throne and the Lamb and cries with a loud voice, “Salvation be to our God which sits upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.” At this the elders fall before the throne and worship God.

Who are they worshipping, God, or the Lamb?

The wording seems to suggest both; no?

At the end of Revelation it is said: “He which testifies these things says, 'Surely I come quickly.' Amen. Even so, come Lord Jesus. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.”

Now, Paul also speaks of the grace of God that brings salvation, which has appeared to all men (Titus 2:11).

Whose grace is it, God's or Jesus Christ's?

Are you really suggesting that you don't know the answer to this question?

Who gave Himself for us, God or Jesus Christ?

Hi Dennison,

Are you not willing to discuss your questions with me?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

im not Ed j,
    because you make no sense and you are playin wordgames.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Dennison,

As long as you answer the questions I ask you, it is enough for me. :)

God bless

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Aug. 17 2011,10:50)
    im not Ed j,

NOW you know how I feel having a discussion with YOU, D.  :)

I cannot follow your logics, your reasonings, how you can insist that a scripture that says “white” really says “black”, etc.

It always turns out to be a big headache for me.

But, I'll tell you what:  Why don't you bump the questions you asked me to Keith?  Ask Keith those same questions and see if you can get HIM to agree that the Son IS the Father.  :)

mike

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Aug. 18 2011,05:05)

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Aug. 17 2011,10:50)
    im not Ed j,

NOW you know how I feel having a discussion with YOU, D.  :)

I cannot follow your logics, your reasonings, how you can insist that a scripture that says “white” really says “black”, etc.

It always turns out to be a big headache for me.

But, I'll tell you what:  Why don't you bump the questions you asked me to Keith?  Ask Keith those same questions and see if you can get HIM to agree that the Son IS the Father.  :)

mike

I asked you Yes And No questions Mike.

All you had to do is Answered them, and than i would have exteneded on it.

However you want to look at it, Kieth and I were on the same page.

He gave the following explaination i would have given.
    Your concept of “death” is flawed.

Without context how can you define what your interpreting?

Again why provoke further discussion on this?

your cowardly refusing to answer questoins, so just leave it at that.
    You gave up, you cant handle it! so OK!
    Good!

So why continue Mike?
    I always answer your questions no matter how stupid i think they are. I was looking for the same respect at least from you.

When it comes to Ed J, Its like explaining colors to a blindman.
    When it comes to you, its like explaining colors to a man who is in denial in the existence of colors other than black or white.

AGain, WHY should i bump the questions to Kieth?

Coward.

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 17 2011,14:00)

Hi Dennison,

Is not your concern rather: The Father is the one sitting on the throne and Jesus (among others) before him.

At all times when Jesus is speaking to the churches, He says, “He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”

In chapter 5 every creature in heaven, and earth, blesses God. “Blessing and honor and glory and power be unto Him that sits on the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.”

Who is it they are worshipping that sits on the throne, is it God or the Lamb (Jesus Christ)?

(A)Again, Who is sitting on the throne, (B)and of Whom are they afraid, the Lamb, or God?

In chapter 7 the great multitude stands before the throne and the Lamb and cries with a loud voice, “Salvation be to our God which sits upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.” At this the elders fall before the throne and worship God.

At the end of Revelation it is said: “He which testifies these things says, 'Surely I come quickly.' Amen. Even so, come Lord Jesus. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.”

Now, Paul also speaks of the grace of God that brings salvation, which has appeared to all men (Titus 2:11).

Hi Dennison,

God bless

1. You didn't read the context.
    2. Your answering a question with another question.
    3. Your speculating that Jesus is amoung the other angels when it doesnt say that. and you didnt answer the question.
    4. The Voice doesnt cliam to be speaking in behalf of the spirit, but instead As the spirit.
    5. Jesus also sits on the same throne as the Lamb.
    6. Again you didnt read the context of the question: IT mentions both as “Him” as one individual and not as seperate entities.
    7. A) The Lamb as well whom is the Father B) Because its one and the Same Lord.
    8. Exactly
    9. No- It seems you didnt read the whole first post.
    10. No -It seems you didnt read the whole first post.

So be it Ed, I answered your questions.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

:)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Aug. 18 2011,17:48)

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 17 2011,14:00)

Hi Dennison,

Hi Dennison,

God bless

1. You didn't read the context.
    2. Your answering a question with another question.
    3. Your speculating that Jesus is amoung the other angels when it doesnt say that. and you didnt answer the question.
    4. The Voice doesnt cliam to be speaking in behalf of the spirit, but instead As the spirit.
    5. Jesus also sits on the same throne as the Lamb.
    6. Again you didnt read the context of the question:  IT mentions both as “Him” as one individual and not as seperate entities.
    7. A) The Lamb as well whom is the Father B) Because its one and the Same Lord.
    8. Exactly
    9. No- It seems you didnt read the whole first post.
    10. No -It seems you didnt read the whole first post.

11. So be it Ed, I answered your questions.

Hi Dennison.

I thank you, and I see Mike thanks you as well. :)

1) I don't see you refer to any test; but we know Jesus was tested in Luke 4:3-12.

2) Read: Mark 2:8, Luke 5:22, Luke 20:23 & John 6:15; now please answer my question.

3) The Godhead. Do you not agree that The Father is sitting on the throne?  

4) Pay attention: in your comment you say Jesus, but in your question you ask “WHO”?

5) The “ONLY” place it mentions Jesus sitting on God's throne with God, is where we get to sit with him on the throne as well (must be a PRETTY BIG throne; aye?). (See Rev.3:21)

6) It says “Him”, because it is “Him”(YHVH) sitting on the throne.

7) A) See My Points in 5 & 6.  B) They are afraid of the Lamb, because they recognize that it's YHVH's actions through the Lamb.

8) YEAAAAA!!! We agree, break out the champagne!

9) It's God's grace. (I did read your first post)

10) Jesus gave himself for us. (I did read your first post)

11) Now we have more to dialog about; when you address my latest comments. (Peace to you)

God bless

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 19 2011,15:27)
    Hi Dennison.

I thank you, and I see Mike thanks you as well. :)

1) I don't see you refer to any test; but we know Jesus was tested in Luke 4:3-12.

2) Read: Mark 2:8, Luke 5:22, Luke 20:23 & John 6:15; now please answer my question.

3) The Godhead. Do you not agree that The Father is sitting on the throne?  

4) Pay attention: in your comment you say Jesus, but in your question you ask “WHO”?

5) The “ONLY” place it mentions Jesus sitting on God's throne with God, is where we get to sit with him on the throne as well (must be a PRETTY BIG throne; aye?). (See Rev.3:21)

6) It says “Him”, because it is “Him”(YHVH) sitting on the throne.

7) A) See My Points in 5 & 6.  B) They are afraid of the Lamb, because they recognize that it's YHVH's actions through the Lamb.

8) YEAAAAA!!! We agree, break out the champagne!

9) It's God's grace. (I did read your first post)

10) Jesus gave himself for us. (I did read your first post)

11) Now we have more to dialog about; when you address my latest comments. (Peace to you)

God bless

1) You didnt read the context of the orginal post:
    I wish to point to one book in particular at this time, the Revelation of Jesus Christ.

The book speaks, from the beginning, of the Lord Jesus Christ, saying of Him that He is the First and the Last, the Alpha and Omega, which is, was, and is to come, the Almighty. It is clear this is Jesus, for He says He died, and “behold, I am alive for evermore.” He also says He has the keys to hell and death. Now, Who other than God can say that? “He that is our God is the God of salvation, and unto God the LORD belong the issues from death” (Psalms 68:20).

Nothing to do with an actual “test” as you assume, but the question that Paul was making was refering “testimony”.

In other words who's testimony/testfied is this? the Fathers or the Sons.

So you misinterpreted the question.

2) You didnt answer my question so why answer yours Ed?
    3)The Father who is one and the same with the Son as God is sitting on the throne.
    4)And? so what? We know that Jesus was talking to the churchs.  So what Ed?
    5) Actually Rev 5 and many other places presents that the “Lamb” is sitting on the throne.  and In rev 3, Jesus says “My throne”.  
    6) “Him” is not plural.
    7) Your speculating, unless you can find a scripture that says “they recognize that it's YHVH's actions through the Lamb.” in Revelations, and in the context which you will not find beceause its not there.
    8)Ight
    9) Paul and announces “Christs grace”
    10) Jesus who is God, gave himself for Us because God is the only Savoir.
    11)Im just obliging out of respect, but i have no intrest in your questions because i feel that its a waste of my time.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Aug. 21 2011,17:07)
    i have no intrest in your questions because i feel that its a waste of my time.

Where have we heard that before?  :)

Listen D,

Maybe I was a bit hard on you before.  But seriously and honestly, as soon as you said, in effect, “YES, death DID at one time have MASTERY OVER God Almighty”, I didn't see the furthering of the conversation as anything other than a big waste of my time and energy.

I hope you understand that in order for me to have a discussion with someone, they must at least display a semblance of sanity.  :)

peace,
    mike

terraricca
    Participant

SF

Coward.

is this mean; hard cow ?

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

sf

I wish to point to one book in particular at this time, the Revelation of Jesus Christ.

this is what you calling BOXING IN scriptures are one book all are truths and so can not be separated from they others ,because you need all books to full understanding ,
    beside believing in them.

Pierre

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Aug. 22 2011,05:02)

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Aug. 21 2011,17:07)
    i have no intrest in your questions because i feel that its a waste of my time.

Where have we heard that before?  :)

Listen D,

Maybe I was a bit hard on you before.  But seriously and honestly, as soon as you said, in effect, “YES, death DID at one time have MASTERY OVER God Almighty”, I didn't see the furthering of the conversation as anything other than a big waste of my time and energy.

I hope you understand that in order for me to have a discussion with someone, they must at least display a semblance of sanity.  :)

peace,
    mike

Mike,
    So according to you when you said ““YES, Jesus is one of many gods” I shouldnt have continued in a conversation with you because its a big waste of my time and energy right?

I mean I hope “I hope you understand that in order for me to have a discussion with someone, they must at least display a semblance of sanity.” ???

Guess what even though I believe your confused and wrong obvisouly, I continued so we could understand eachother.

For example if you noticed, WJ shed some light of what i was going to extend on myself, but i stopped him because there was no point on me extending without you answering those basic questions with yes or no questions.

Also WJ mentioned your concept of Death is flawed, which was another point we agreed on.

so of course I from the begining had every intention to extend, but you for some reason can't answer 4 questions with simple yes or no answers… Lol

So of course I have many cards to play but you simply can't handle the game.

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 22 2011,05:10)
    SF

Coward.

is this mean;  hard cow ?

Pierre
    ————–
    this is what you calling BOXING IN scriptures are one book all are truths and so can not be separated from they others ,because you need all books to full understanding ,
    beside believing in them.

Coward:
    a person who lacks courage in facing danger, difficulty, opposition, pain, etc.; a timid or easily intimidated person.

And No, Its just a closer look.

Just because at one particular time im focusing on the book of Job, doesnt mean im ignoring the rest.

Don't Exagerate.

terraricca
    Participant

sf

So of course I have many cards to play but you simply can't handle the game.

this is no game ,your words will work against you in do time ,you may not like that game then,

Pierre

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 114 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account