One and the same

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 114 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Hi Dennison,

I will address all your questions here; OK?

So, Who is the Almighty being testified of here, the Father or the Son?

What “Test” are you referring to?

Who is doing this now? Is it the Son or the Father?

Who is the morning star in Rev.2:28?

Of Whom is it speaking here, the Father or the Son?

Is not your concern rather: The Father is the one sitting on the throne and Jesus (among others) before him.

At all times when Jesus is speaking to the churches, He says, “He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”

So, Who is speaking, Jesus, or the Holy Spirit?

The voice is speaking in behalf of the HolySpirit.

In chapter 5 every creature in heaven, and earth, blesses God. “Blessing and honor and glory and power be unto Him that sits on the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.”

Who is it they are worshipping that sits on the throne, is it God or the Lamb (Jesus Christ)?

The Father is sitting on the throne.

Why isn't it said that “They” are sitting on the throne instead of “Him”?

Look a little closer, it's written as “HIM”.

(A)Again, Who is sitting on the throne, (B)and of Whom are they afraid, the Lamb, or God?

A) Again, The Father.   B) You don't have “BOTH” as one of the choices.

In chapter 7 the great multitude stands before the throne and the Lamb and cries with a loud voice, “Salvation be to our God which sits upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.” At this the elders fall before the throne and worship God.

Who are they worshipping, God, or the Lamb?

The wording seems to suggest both; no?

At the end of Revelation it is said: “He which testifies these things says, 'Surely I come quickly.' Amen. Even so, come Lord Jesus. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.”

Now, Paul also speaks of the grace of God that brings salvation, which has appeared to all men (Titus 2:11).

Whose grace is it, God's or Jesus Christ's?

Are you really suggesting that you don't know the answer to this question?

Who gave Himself for us, God or Jesus Christ?

God bless  
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

again your incompentance shocks me…

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 09 2011,15:49)
    Hi Dennison,

Get this Paul Cohen guy back here!
    If you are going to quote him, let him answer our questions himself!
    Last time he was here, he “RAN” from our questioning; both myself and Bodhitharta's!

And mine, after slinging a bunch of insults at me first.  :)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Aug. 10 2011,12:01)

Hi Dennison,

Last time he was here, he “RAN” from our questioning; both myself and Bodhitharta's!

Hi Mike,

Please forgive me; I forgot Paul Cohen “RAN” from you too!

God bless  
    Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 10 2011,11:32)
    Hi Dennison,

I will address all your questions here; OK?

So, Who is the Almighty being testified of here, the Father or the Son?

What “Test” are you referring to?

Who is doing this now? Is it the Son or the Father?

Who is the morning star in Rev.2:28?

Of Whom is it speaking here, the Father or the Son?

Is not your concern rather: The Father is the one sitting on the throne and Jesus (among others) before him.

At all times when Jesus is speaking to the churches, He says, “He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”

So, Who is speaking, Jesus, or the Holy Spirit?

The voice is speaking in behalf of the HolySpirit.

In chapter 5 every creature in heaven, and earth, blesses God. “Blessing and honor and glory and power be unto Him that sits on the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.”

Who is it they are worshipping that sits on the throne, is it God or the Lamb (Jesus Christ)?

The Father is sitting on the throne.

Why isn't it said that “They” are sitting on the throne instead of “Him”?

Look a little closer, it's written as “HIM”.

(A)Again, Who is sitting on the throne, (B)and of Whom are they afraid, the Lamb, or God?

A) Again, The Father.   B) You don't have “BOTH” as one of the choices.

In chapter 7 the great multitude stands before the throne and the Lamb and cries with a loud voice, “Salvation be to our God which sits upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.” At this the elders fall before the throne and worship God.

Who are they worshipping, God, or the Lamb?

The wording seems to suggest both; no?

At the end of Revelation it is said: “He which testifies these things says, 'Surely I come quickly.' Amen. Even so, come Lord Jesus. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.”

Now, Paul also speaks of the grace of God that brings salvation, which has appeared to all men (Titus 2:11).

Whose grace is it, God's or Jesus Christ's?

Who gave Himself for us, God or Jesus Christ?

God bless  
    Ed J

Hi Dennison,

Are you going to respond to the queries of others,
    or do you just want them to respond to your queries?

God bless  
    Ed J

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 09 2011,19:24)

Hi Dennison,

Hi Mike,

God bless  
    Ed J

You are forgiven Ed.  :)

I'm with you on this thread.  If we are suppose to be discussing the beliefs and understandings of PAUL COHEN, then Paul ought to be here to field our many questions and points.

I might look over the OP at a later time and make some comments.  But since the post is really from someone who's not here to defend his statements, then why bother with it?

peace,
    mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Aug. 09 2011,14:48)
    It is clear this is Jesus, for He says He died, and “behold, I am alive for evermore.” He also says He has the keys to hell and death. Now, Who other than God can say that? “He that is our God is the God of salvation, and unto God the LORD belong the issues from death” (Psalms 68:20).

Romans 6:9
    For we know that since Christ was raised from the dead, he cannot die again; death no longer has mastery over him.

Has death EVER had mastery over God Almighty? ???  

Not to mention that Paul Cohen casually claims, (seemingly oblivious to how impossible it is), that God Almighty DIED.

Really people?  ???  We need to get back to the basics.  Too many people are bending over backwards to find a scripture that is phrased in such a way they can twist it into saying what they desire it to say.  We need to tone it down a notch and keep this thing simple.  For example, can God Almighty DIE?  NEVER!  Did the one who God Almighty anointed DIE?  YES!

Therefore, (as odd as it seems to me that I even have to utter these words), the one who God Almighty ANOINTED cannot possibly be the God who ANOINTED him.  For the anointed one died, which is something that God Almighty could never do.

Okay, one down.  If I find the time, I'll continue with some more.

peace,
    mike

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Aug. 10 2011,12:39)

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 09 2011,19:24)

Hi Dennison,

Hi Mike,

God bless  
    Ed J

You are forgiven Ed.  :)

I'm with you on this thread.  If we are suppose to be discussing the beliefs and understandings of PAUL COHEN, then Paul ought to be here to field our many questions and points.

I might look over the OP at a later time and make some comments.  But since the post is really from someone who's not here to defend his statements, then why bother with it?

peace,
    mike

Hi Mike,

When one starts a thread in “Scripture & Biblical Doctrine”,
    they should be held responsible for what they teach!
    It's all our responsibility to make him accountable!

He cannot be allowed to just brush-off the hard questions,
    by Dennison simply saying: “I JUST QUOTED PAUL COHEN”
    !

We can and should address Dennison's beliefs as he “IS” here to defend them.
    Dennison has yet to re-address any of my responses to his(Dennison's) queries. <– First Post second page!

This is what seems to trouble Dennison, making him responsible for what he teaches!

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

YOU should also be held accountable, Ed. I've seen your “answers” to the blue questions. And I agree with Dennison that you are playing word games and being an annoyance.

Try giving solid, plainly worded answers instead of what you gave, and perhaps you wouldn't annoy people like him and me so much.

I mean, really. Look at your answer to the first question. ???

Or the last two? ???

Those aren't answers, Ed.

mike

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Aug. 10 2011,14:42)
    YOU should also be held accountable, Ed.  I've seen your “answers” to the blue questions.  And I agree with Dennison that you are playing word games and being an annoyance.

Try giving solid, plainly worded answers instead of what you gave, and perhaps you wouldn't annoy people like him and me so much.

I mean, really.  Look at your answer to the first question.  ???

Or the last two?  ???

Those aren't answers, Ed.

mike

Hi Mike,

If I say a question has incorrect wording to answer,
    you (and I assume Dennison too) will not understand why;
    so I must ask refining questions instead; hope you can understand.

In last two questions; I have highlighted the correct answer. (First post second page)
    Furthermore, I have difficulty believing that Dennison doesn't know these answers.
    Do I not have the right to question if he knows the answers to his questions?

God bless  
    Ed J

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Hi Mike,
    let me ask you something mike, and just go with the flow with it.
    1. Is Jesus “the way, truth and life” according to the gospel?
    2. does God and Jesus claim many to be dead and blind thouggh the accussed see and live physically at that time according to scriptures?
    3. Did “the way, truth and life” die at the cross because Jesus died?
    4. The tabernacle which contained God, was stolen, does that meam God was stolen?
    5. Is it possible that the physical death of Christ may not meet the same definition by what God means death by “ceasing to exist”?

simple HONEST yes and no answers will do.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hi D,

Right after you address MY post about death at one time having mastery over God Almighty.

mike

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Aug. 13 2011,12:18)
    Hi D,

Right after you address MY post about death at one time having mastery over God Almighty.

mike

Sure!

The grave could not hold him. Death did not conquer him! The Spirit of Jesus lived because he laid down his life and had the power to take it again. (John 10:17 – John 2:19)

Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might “destroy him” that had the power of death, that is, the devil; Heb 2:14

But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, WHO HATH ABOLISHED DEATH“, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel: 2 Tim 1:10

WJ

terraricca
    Participant

SF

3. Did “the way, truth and life” die at the cross because Jesus died?  
    4. The tabernacle which contained God, was stolen, does that meam God was stolen?
    5. Is it possible that the physical death of Christ may not meet the same definition by what God means death by “ceasing to exist”?

but all those question are not answered by yes and no without a explanation ,and that is where your mind could become unscriptural,

because #4 did the tabernacle CONTAINED GOD ? what house can men built that can contain God ?

# 3 it does not say what is the WAY OR TRUTH AND LIFE, so that we can understand what is it that really died on the cross,

#5 also as loop holes like what is dead ? what is the flesh and soul ? witch one dies ?

1. Is Jesus “the way, truth and life” according to the gospel?
    2. does God and Jesus claim many to be dead and blind thouggh the accussed see and live physically at that time according to scriptures?

# 1,is all true ,but unless we understand what the WAY ,TRUTH AND LIFE IS IN THE GOSPEL the answer can be twisted to the wrong conclusions,

#2,this the answer  is yes ,but again it needs a explanation to define the why,and how to fix it,IF NOT IT COULD BE WRONGLY INTERPRETED,
    Pr 2:5 then you will understand the fear of the LORD
    and find the knowledge of God.
    Pr 2:6 For the LORD gives wisdom,
    and from his mouth come knowledge and understanding.
    Pr 2:10 For wisdom will enter your heart,
    and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul.

Pr 11:9 With his mouth the godless destroys his neighbor,
    but through knowledge the righteous escape.

Pr 14:6 The mocker seeks wisdom and finds none,
    but knowledge comes easily to the discerning.

Pr 20:15 Gold there is, and rubies in abundance,
    but lips that speak knowledge are a rare jewel.

Pierre

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Aug. 13 2011,12:37)

Hi D,

mike

Sure!

The grave could not hold him. Death did not conquer him! The Spirit of Jesus lived because he laid down his life and had the power to take it again. (John 10:17 – John 2:19)

Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might “destroy him” that had the power of death, that is, the devil; Heb 2:14

But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, WHO HATH ABOLISHED DEATH“, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel: 2 Tim 1:10

WJ

Mike

Do you know anybody but God Almighty who can abolish death?

WJ

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Aug. 13 2011,11:37)

Hi D,

mike

Sure!

WJ

I'm sorry Keith, but that post doesn't answer the question, which was:

Did death EVER have mastery over God Almighty? YES or NO?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Aug. 13 2011,11:41)

Hi D,

mike

Sure!

WJ

Mike

WJ

Well, death isn't yet abolished………for we still die. But if you read the scriptures, you'll come to understand that God placed all enemies, INCLUDING DEATH, at Jesus' feet so that Jesus can destroy them when the time comes.

So you are half right, that only God could destroy death. But the part you miss is that God can do that by giving the power to destroy death into the hands of a bumblebee if He wanted to. In reality, He gave that power into the hands of His much beloved and only begotten Son.

mike

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Aug. 13 2011,12:49)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Aug. 13 2011,11:37)

Hi D,

mike

Sure!

WJ

I'm sorry Keith, but that post doesn't answer the question, which was:

Did death EVER have mastery over God Almighty?  YES or NO?

Of course if you had eyes to see you would see my answer is “NO” neither did death have mastery over Jesus!

WJ

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Aug. 13 2011,12:54)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Aug. 13 2011,11:41)

Hi D,

mike

Sure!

WJ

Mike

WJ

Well, death isn't yet abolished………for we still die.   But if you read the scriptures, you'll come to understand that God placed all enemies, INCLUDING DEATH, at Jesus' feet so that Jesus can destroy them when the time comes.

So you are half right, that only God could destroy death.  But the part you miss is that God can do that by giving the power to destroy death into the hands of a bumblebee if He wanted to.  In reality, He gave that power into the hands of His much beloved and only begotten Son.

mike

Now you are denying that it was through Jesus “OWN DEATH” that destroyed death!

The Father did not come in the flesh and give his life did he?

WJ

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Aug. 13 2011,12:08)
    Of course if you had eyes to see you would see my answer is “NO” neither did death have mastery over Jesus!

Romans 6:9
    For we know that since Christ was raised from the dead, he cannot die again; death no longer has mastery over him.

Was Paul lying, Keith?

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 114 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account