No one could answer him

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 272 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

I ask do you believe in God, every “Believer” says “Yes!”

I ask, are you a Monotheist a believer in ONE GOD, the believer says “Yes!”

I ask, are you a polytheist a believer in gods…..silence

Most Christians here are not True Believers in GOD ALMIGHTY they will say they do but they will believe in a trinity or without using the word trinity will call Jesus a god or believe in a multiple of gods including satan which means they are polytheist.

Jesus was not a polytheist, Jesus is a Monotheist and declares that there is no god but GOD.

So who here can answer me, saying that there is no god but GOD ALMIGHTY?

Participant

Hi BD:

For me, as a born again Christian, there is “No God but God Almighty”.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Aug. 23 2013,02:01)

Most Christians here are not True Believers in GOD ALMIGHTY they will say they do but they will believe in a trinity or without using the word trinity will call Jesus a god or believe in a multiple of gods including satan which means they are polytheist.

Jesus was not a polytheist, Jesus is a Monotheist and declares that there is no god but GOD.

Boditharta.

Which God are you speaking Of?
    For gods there are many.
    I know you believe in one God.
    I believe in one God.

But which one God, is that God?
    1. Is he the God who ispired the holy bible,
    2. Or is he the God who inspiried the holy qur'an?
    3. Or is he the god of the spirit of this world?

If you speak of the one God who inspired the holy bible
    then your foundation is based on the holy bible.

If you speak of the one god that inspired the holy qur'an
    then your foundation is based on the holy qur'an.

If you speak of the god of the spirit of this world,
    then your foundation is this world system.

Any of those believe in one God,but some are in confused.

Now which one of those gods are you speaking of?
    1;2;3.?

wakeup.

Spock
    Participant

I did, you wouldn't listen or did not understand.

“plural manifestation”

Colter

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Aug. 23 2013,02:32)
    Hi BD:

For me, as a born again Christian, there is “No God but God Almighty”.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Well, Praise God! So, how do you view Jesus as a Christian? Is Jesus a god?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 23 2013,02:46)

Boditharta.

Which God are you speaking Of?
    For gods there are many.
    I know you believe in one God.
    I believe in one God.

But which one God, is that God?
    1. Is he the God who ispired the holy bible,
    2. Or is he the God who inspiried the holy qur'an?
    3. Or is he the god of the spirit of this world?

If you speak of the one God who inspired the holy bible
    then your foundation is based on the holy bible.

If you speak of the one god that inspired the holy qur'an
    then your foundation is based on the holy qur'an.

If you speak of the god of the spirit of this world,
    then your foundation is this world system.

Any of those believe in one God,but some are in confused.

Now which one of those gods are you speaking of?
    1;2;3.?

wakeup.

Do you believe there are other gods to compare?

When I say there is ONLY ONE GOD, I can't ask the question “Which one?” afterwards if I do I am suggesting there are others to choose from.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ Aug. 23 2013,03:46)

“plural manifestation”

Colter

would “plural manifestations” have independent personalities and be beings with there own wills? If So they are cannot be a SINGLE GOD BEING with ONE WILL. For instance Jesus has a will that is not always the Will of God as he said “Not my will, but your's be done” so if you believe that Jesus is a god you believethat there are at least two gods with seperate wills.

Monotheism is theBelief in ONE GOD with ONE WILL an as Jesus said “Your will be done”

Spock
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Aug. 23 2013,05:17)

“plural manifestation”

Colter

would “plural manifestations” have independent personalities and be beings with there own wills? If So they are cannot be a SINGLE GOD BEING with ONE WILL. For instance Jesus has a will that is not always the Will of God as he said “Not my will, but your's be done” so if you believe that Jesus is a god you believethat there are at least two gods with seperate wills.

Monotheism is theBelief in ONE GOD with ONE WILL an as Jesus said “Your will be done”

1) No, as personalities, the divine Sons of God are aligned in will, they don’t have separate agendas.

2) In Jesus, a God incarnate as a human, he never sinned, never did something other than the will of the Universal Father. He taught that prayer to man.

I have a question for you. How do you come to know that the infinite God cannot give himself in personality to a subordinate deity?

Colter

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ Aug. 23 2013,06:20)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Aug. 23 2013,05:17)

“plural manifestation”

Colter

1) No, as personalities, the divine Sons of God are aligned in will, they don’t have separate agendas.

2) In Jesus, a God incarnate as a human, he never sinned, never did something other than the will of the Universal Father. He taught that prayer to man.

I have a question for you. How do you come to know that the infinite God cannot give himself in personality to a subordinate deity?

Colter

Aligned in Will indicates “Agreement” but “Agreement” indicates “Optional” so if there is the capacity to “Not agree” then the Will is not “ONE WILL” it would simply mean willingness.

the answer to your question is God gives anything to a subordinate that being cannot be GOD because God is not “Subordinate” and that being is certainly not a deity but the question goes back to you believing in gods.

You keep saying you are a monotheist and yet you speak of subordinate deities i.e. lesser gods.

abe
    Participant

Hi BD,

One God, the Father.

Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

Peace…..

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (abe @ Aug. 23 2013,11:49)
    Hi BD,

One God, the Father.

Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

Peace…..

Praise God! So, you acknowledge that ONLY “the Father” is God?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Aug. 23 2013,05:01)

The problem you have with your post Bod is that the Bible calls God's counsel by the title theos in a legitimate way.

A bit like Judas being called a devil, yet we know that the Bible identifies one as the Devil.

Anyone who makes the blanket statement that those who believe in others who are called theos are Polytheits are not aligned with scripture.

A Polytheist would be better described as one who believes in multiple persons as being THE theos or God himself.

Likewise if a polydevilist was a person who believed in multiple  persons called by the title devil, then that would mean nearly all here be polydevilists. But if there was such a word it should mean those that believe that there is more than one person called the Devil. Of course I am making this up, but just showing language structure that is all.

The Trinity Doctrine is clearly Polytheism or the belief in multiple Gods or persons who are God.

However, if the true meaning of Polytheism are those that believe that many can legitimately be called 'theos', then the Bible teaches Polytheism because it considers angels and men who are part of God's counsel as 'theos' and angels are called 'elohim' too.

So no matter the labels and titles of men, I align myself with scripture before the wisdom of man. If scripture calls angels 'elohim' and angels and some men as 'theos', then I believe that and won't be shamed by those who call me a Polytheist because I fear God more than man.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

For even if there are those called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as indeed there are many gods and many lords)………

Paul was a polytheist.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Psalm 82:6
    I said, “You are gods; you are all sons of the Most High.”

Jehovah is a polytheist.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

John 10:35
    If he called them gods, to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be set aside……..

Jesus is a polytheist.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Psalm 8:5
    You have made them a little lower than the gods and crowned them with glory and honor.

King David was a polytheist.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Numbers 33:4
    who were burying all their firstborn, whom the Lord had struck down among them; for the LORD had brought judgment on their gods.

Deuteronomy 4:7
    What other nation is so great as to have their gods near them the way the LORD our God is near us whenever we pray to him?

Moses was a polytheist.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Aug. 23 2013,14:16)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Aug. 23 2013,05:01)

The problem you have with your post Bod is that the Bible calls God's counsel by the title theos in a legitimate way.

A bit like Judas being called a devil, yet we know that the Bible identifies one as the Devil.

Anyone who makes the blanket statement that those who believe in others who are called theos are Polytheits are not aligned with scripture.

A Polytheist would be better described as one who believes in multiple persons as being THE theos or God himself.

Likewise if a polydevilist was a person who believed in multiple  persons called by the title devil, then that would mean nearly all here be polydevilists. But if there was such a word it should mean those that believe that there is more than one person called the Devil. Of course I am making this up, but just showing language structure that is all.

The Trinity Doctrine is clearly Polytheism or the belief in multiple Gods or persons who are God.

However, if the true meaning of Polytheism are those that believe that many can legitimately be called 'theos', then the Bible teaches Polytheism because it considers angels and men who are part of God's counsel as 'theos' and angels are called 'elohim' too.

So no matter the labels and titles of men, I align myself with scripture before the wisdom of man. If scripture calls angels 'elohim' and angels and some men as 'theos', then I believe that and won't be shamed by those who call me a Polytheist because I fear God more than man.

My question is simple. do you believe in gods or “God” you speak about the trinity as wrong based upon Go being more than one and yet you beliee what the trinity teaches because you believe in gods even if you manipulate the way you think about it.

I'm not asking what the Bible teaches I am asking what you believe. Do you believe in “gods” yes or no?

You say you fear God more than men so I will ask you plainly.

Are there Gods beside theone who declares there is no God besides HIM?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Aug. 23 2013,14:40)
    For even if there are those called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as indeed there are many gods and many lords)………

Paul was a polytheist.

Actually he wasn't he was delaring that there was only One God although you hear of gods. I'm just asking do you believe in gods because all discussions further can be much clearer.

You believe in gods, correct?

I Believe in God

Devolution
    Participant

Greetings Bod.

TWO individual beings, One God. (nothing like trinity)

Before you set your sights on that word individual, please read on.

Did not God Himself command that all His angels worship Jesus?

What should that tell you?

That God Himself has ordained His Son God also.

And since it needed to be declared from God Himself, then without the One true Gods command, Jesus could not be anything more than what God ordains Him to be.  

Nevertheless, God has put that same life (Spirit) that is within Himself into His Son also, which Spirit is also in His angels, BUT…they only get a measure of that Spirit, like men do, YET, Jesus was given that same Spirit without measure.

So now the Son can do whatsoever the Father can do…create etc…for He has that same fullness inside of Himself now also…and it was Gods doing, not Jesus' own doing!!

What should that tell you?

That Jesus could be nothing more than what the One True God makes Him to be.

See how it keeps coming back to the source…to the One True Gods doing?

Also, did not Jesus also say that His Father is showing Him how to use that Spirit? ('He will show Me greater things than these')

Yet the Son is always obedient to the Father and is always subject to the Father.

And since the Spirit within the Son came forth out of the Father, and Jesus requires the Father to instruct Him how to lets say, correctly tap into that power within, then what should that tell you?

That even if there were a million Gods standing by the Father, all with that same Spirit which came forth from the Father within them…then there is still only One God.

Because NONE of them would exist without that Spirit within them which came from the SOURCE…from the One True God who is above all.

And even though Jesus is God now also by His Fathers command, He would not EXIST without that Spirit which came from His Father.

And since He could not exist without that Spirit which came from His Father, HOW can you say that by Jesus being now God also, it somehow undoes Gods declaration…That there is no other God beside Me??

It does not, because Jesus is like His Father in every way, they are in agreement on every level simply because they are made of the SAME inner Spirit which came forth from the Father, and by the Fathers own will.

NOW, IF there were another being standing next to God whose inner Spirit did not come from that One God, THEN we could say, no God, but there IS another God next to you!!

But God declares, there are no other Gods, He knows not one…not one individual being like Himself that did not come from Himself with that living Spirit He provides within.

IF there were, then you would have a case to argue.
    But there is not.

I am trying to explain it as simply as I can, don't know how well I achieved that, seeing that I am not an eloquent speaker nor highly educated…

Thanks Bod.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 272 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account