No god came into being after yhwh

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 113 total)
  • Author
    princess
    Participant

jack

i bow to no man that calls himself a god, will you?

much love to you jack

Quote (princess @ Jan. 16 2011,04:01)
    jack

much love to you jack

Whoa! It's not about bowing to a man who calls himself God. It's about bowing to a man whom God has exalted and has commanded you to bow to Him.

9 Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

You don't have a choice “princess.” I now say “princess” in quotes because you are no “princess of the king” if you do not bow to the king.

I love you too. That's why I must warn you.

KJ

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 15 2011,11:33)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 16 2011,08:29)

Quote (shimmer @ Jan. 14 2011,16:51)
    So when you pray KJ and WJ do you pray to Jesus ? Just wondering.

terraricca

Why, you don't pray to Jesus? How can you be saved unless you “call on the name of Jesus“, and how can you call on him when you can't see him unless you pray to him?

Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, “called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours“: 1 Cor 1:2

These things have I written unto “you that believe on the name of the Son of God“; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and “that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God“. And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, “if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us“: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, “we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him“. 1 John 5:13-15

John says our fellowship is with the Father and the Son.

That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and “truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ“. 1 John 1:3

You cannot have fellowship with someone that you do not communicate with. How can you know Jesus unless you talk (or pray) to him?

This does create a problem for the anti Jesus is God crowd, because it would be idolatry to pray to any other being but God.  :)

Blessings WJ

WJ

no it does not create a problem,but it create one for the ones who like to worship Christ the son of God,

wen a king tells that you have to address your request to my son the prince so and so ,is this mean that you have to give the same honor than his father ??even wen the son himself tells you that that honor belong to his father???

WJ,you do not have an argument so you choose to worship Jesus the son of God and you do not worship the father wen you worship the son,right unless you can simultaneous do that ,I mean worship God and the son,and then if you can do that ,answer the question why God says that he is a jealous God and will not give his glory to no one ??that is what you are doing.so you become a men of the wrath of God not the blessing.

Pierre

t

Why didn't you answer the questions? You only created a diversion.

• Why, you don't pray to Jesus? How can you be saved unless you “call on the name of Jesus“, and how can you call on him when you can't see him unless you pray to him?
  • You cannot have fellowship with someone that you do not communicate with. How can you know Jesus unless you talk (or pray) to him?

These are not hard quesitons.

Blessings WJ

Quote (princess @ Jan. 15 2011,12:01)
jack

much love to you jack

Hi

You must be talking about Mikebol for he says we are all gods! :)

WJ

Quote (princess @ Jan. 15 2011,11:55)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 16 2011,01:32)
That is unless of course that Jesus is God and not “a god” that came in the flesh. John 1:1-14 – Phil 2:6-8 – Heb 1:8 :)

Blessings Keith

wj,

either or, your using the concept in your teachings, you can manipulate your god to be either, flesh or spirit, covering all basis, i am not saying the tactic is not a good one, has worked for many years.

do take care wj, hope your family is well.

Princess

It is I that believes those scriptures as they are. Aparrently you don't.

WJ

princess
Participant

Kangaroo wrote:

jack

you and wj are fast on the responses. impressive.

please, just once, read what you present.

'It's about bowing to a man whom God has exalted and has commanded you to bow to Him.'

now, understand i am addressing your point of view,

you bow to a man, that tells you to bow to him, due to the fact god told you to, however the god that tells you to is the man himself.

ah, no.

jack, when it is time every knee shall bow, not really concerned over the matter.  

be still and know.  

thanks for the warning, however what are you warning me about? i do not understand.

do take care

princess
Participant

WorshippingJesus,Jan. wrote:

in all honesty wj, i have wondered why you and mike have not come to the conclusion that we are children, chosen. however that is another in itself.

by what i can tell wj, your still a bit physical in your beliefs, which is understandable, i have even found myself there a few times, growing process is it not.

since you are leaning towards the roman catholic beliefs. it is not surprising to me that you would tell me i do not understand scriptures, due to the fact that my forefathers, experts have already have it all figured out, so i should blindly follow what they have to say and not question the matter.

however, this not being the case. here we are.

take care wj

Quote (princess @ Jan. 15 2011,13:39)
it is not surprising to me that you would tell me i do not understand scriptures, due to the fact that my forefathers, experts have already have it all figured out, so i should blindly follow what they have to say and not question the matter.

Princess

First I didn't say you don't understand them, I said apparently you do not believe them. Because if you read them as they are then you know they are saying Jesus is God and that he came in the flesh. Real simple.

Second you do not have to believe or follow anyones teaching, you can be a teacher unto yourself and be like Mike and pretend and tell yourself you know more than the Forefathers, and the many hundreds of commentators and experts in Biblical Hebrew and Greek.

Your choice isn't it?  Princess, no offence but you haven't even learned how to use the quote button here. :)

Blessings Keith

princess
Participant

wj,

regarding the quote button, to have conversation with one, i do not need to repetitively use the quote button, to rehash the same conversation again and again and again like some like to do, however this is my own. i am somewhat confident that the other is quite capable in understanding and following the conversation.

since this is not the case with you, i will change the format i present to you so you may have better understanding. my apologies.

shimmer
Participant

Quote (princess @ Jan. 16 2011,06:01)
jack

much love to you jack

Hi Princess how are you ?

Sorry to interupt here,

Im a bit concerned though, am I understanding right ?

I would bow to the king and lord Jesus Christ.

If Jesus returned and I stood and beheld him I would be completly overwhelmed, I would be in tears. Every knee will bow. And every knee will bow, in either shame and contempt or in love and joy. I would feel love and joy.

Years ago I was feeling miserable and I cried in prayer to Jesus to please come, please hurry I begged him. Well, I was given peace and understanding and love, but I still wait for the day he will return.

princess
Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 16 2011,05:45)

Quote (princess @ Jan. 15 2011,13:39)
it is not surprising to me that you would tell me i do not understand scriptures, due to the fact that my forefathers, experts have already have it all figured out, so i should blindly follow what they have to say and not question the matter.

Princess

First I didn't say you don't understand them, I said apparently you do not believe them. Because if you read them as they are then you know they are saying Jesus is God and that he came in the flesh. Real simple.

Second you do not have to believe or follow anyones teaching, you can be a teacher unto yourself and be like Mike and pretend and tell yourself you know more than the Forefathers, and the many hundreds of commentators and experts in Biblical Hebrew and Greek.

Your choice isn't it?  Princess, no offence but you haven't even learned how to use the quote button here. :)

Blessings Keith

most believe wj, even the adversaries believe
however do they have faith, somewhat of a difference yes?

wj, i do not set my sights on what the forefathers (freemasons) or church fathers (romans) have to offer.

stay within the word, live it out. pretty simple to me.

i do not judge, not my place, have been given a sound mind to know right rulings.

many languages stem from other languages wj, the greek has a few stages, hebrew as well, latin stays close to itself.
to take this as a cornerstone for belief is up to the individual.

do take care wj.

princess
Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Jan. 16 2011,06:17)

Quote (princess @ Jan. 16 2011,06:01)
jack

much love to you jack

Hi Princess how are you ?

Sorry to interupt here,

Im a bit concerned though, am I understanding right ?

I would bow to the king and lord Jesus Christ.

If Jesus returned and I stood and beheld him I would be completly overwhelmed, I would be in tears. Every knee will bow. And every knee will bow, in either shame and contempt or in love and joy. I would feel love and joy.

Years ago I was feeling miserable and I cried in prayer to Jesus to please come, please hurry I begged him. Well, I was given peace and understanding and love, but I still wait for the day he will return.

shimmer,
all is well thank you for asking, as i hope to find you and the ones you love.

you answer your own question, no choice in the matter is there. every knee.

why should there be such concern over the matter. this is my own though, does not reflect anothers.

do take care shimmer

Quote (princess @ Jan. 15 2011,14:22)
many languages stem from other languages wj, the greek has a few stages, hebrew as well, latin stays close to itself.

Princess

Then what do you base your faith on? Please don't tell me the scriptures, because the scriptures were translated by the Forefathers and translated into English by Biblical Hebrew and Greek scholars.

Blessings Keith

terraricca
Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 16 2011,11:54)

terraricca

Why, you don't pray to Jesus? How can you be saved unless you “call on the name of Jesus“, and how can you call on him when you can't see him unless you pray to him?

Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, “called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours“: 1 Cor 1:2

These things have I written unto “you that believe on the name of the Son of God“; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and “that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God“. And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, “if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us“: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, “we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him“. 1 John 5:13-15

That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and “truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ“. 1 John 1:3

You cannot have fellowship with someone that you do not communicate with. How can you know Jesus unless you talk (or pray) to him?

This does create a problem for the anti Jesus is God crowd, because it would be idolatry to pray to any other being but God.  :)

Blessings WJ

WJ

no it does not create a problem,but it create one for the ones who like to worship Christ the son of God,

wen a king tells that you have to address your request to my son the prince so and so ,is this mean that you have to give the same honor than his father ??even wen the son himself tells you that that honor belong to his father???

WJ,you do not have an argument so you choose to worship Jesus the son of God and you do not worship the father wen you worship the son,right unless you can simultaneous do that ,I mean worship God and the son,and then if you can do that ,answer the question why God says that he is a jealous God and will not give his glory to no one ??that is what you are doing.so you become a men of the wrath of God not the blessing.

Pierre

t

• Why, you don't pray to Jesus? How can you be saved unless you “call on the name of Jesus“, and how can you call on him when you can't see him unless you pray to him?
  • You cannot have fellowship with someone that you do not communicate with. How can you know Jesus unless you talk (or pray) to him?

Blessings WJ

• WJ

who are you to tell me that i do not have a relationship with the son of God,i tell you i have one and it is deep in my hearth aknowledgement of what Christ did for me by staying obedient to his father in stead of following Adam way,and so teach us the way back to become sons again of the father,

you have good knowledge but you deny God over his son,this may not be a good knowledge ,because it is God the father that saves not Christ ,Christ is only the mediator of the grace of God the father.

you try to get in the kingdom trough the back door.

Pierre

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 15 2011,15:00)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 16 2011,11:54)

terraricca

Blessings WJ

WJ

Pierre

t

Blessings WJ

• WJ

who are you to tell me that i do not have a relationship with the son of God,i tell you i have one and it is deep in my hearth aknowledgement of what Christ did for me by staying obedient to his father in stead of following Adam way,and so teach us the way back to become sons again of the father,

you have good knowledge but you deny God over his son,this may not be a good knowledge ,because it is God the father that saves not Christ ,Christ is only the mediator of the grace of God the father.

you try to get in the kingdom trough the back door.

Pierre

T

Thanks, I didn't say you didn't have a relationship with Jesus did I? Hence that is the reason for my questions which you still didn't asnwer.

But anyway how do you have a relationship with Jesus if you do not pray to him?

WJ

shimmer
    Participant

Sorry Princess, for a moment I thought you were saying you would not bow to the son. I had to help you.

Yes im well thankyou just in a hurry so flying through.

Terra , you said…..”it is God the father that saves not Christ “………. .

It says of Jesus “There is salvation in none other, for neither is there any other name under heaven, that is given among men, by which we must be saved!” Acts 4;12

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 15 2011,15:00)
    because it is God the father that saves not Christ ,Christ is only the mediator of the grace of God the father.

Wow, so Jesus is not your Savour?

Really? Do you think you can be saved without Jesus? Why is it the scritpures say it is only by the “Name of Jesus” that men can be saved?

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is “none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved“. Acts 4:12

How about this scripture?…

while we wait for the blessed hope–the glorious appearing of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, “who gave himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness and “to purify for himself a people that are his very own, eager to do what is good. Tit 2:13, 14

And this one…

In whom “we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace; Eph 1:7

Blessings Keith

princess
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Jan. 16 2011,07:20)
    Sorry Princess, for a moment I thought you were saying you would not bow to the son. I had to help you.

Yes im well thankyou just in a hurry so flying through.

Terra , you said…..”it is God the father that saves not Christ “………. .

It says of Jesus “There is salvation in none other, for neither is there any other name under heaven, that is given among men, by which we must be saved!” Acts 4;12

shimmer,

no offense sis, your help was not needed.

matters none of who you are, every knee will bow. not much to add or take away is there.

in regards to Pierre, why cannot he state that the father saves through the son, you did not understand this. i did.

truly, that religious spirit can come up quick to defend itself.

shimmer
    Participant

Princess,

I had God saves THROUGH the son when I first wrote my post but shortened it to that verse only, should of kept the original, and yes I heard what Terrarica said and from his heart and understood completly, just checking the wording which Terrarica used.

God bless, Take care.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Kangaroo Jack Jr. @ Jan. 15 2011,08:27)
    BUMPED FOR MIKEBOLL:

TO ALL:

Mikeboll has dogmatically claimed that Jesus is a god who “came into being” after YHWH. Keith has corrected Mike about this many times but Mike has given Keith a deaf ear. Isaiah 43:10 explicitly says that before and after YHWH there was no God “formed.” The LXX uses the Greek “ginomai” for “formed.” Note the word in bold in the Septuagint translation of Isaiah 43:10 below. It is the Greek “ginomai” which means “to come into being.”

43:10 γενεσθε μοι μαρτυρες καγω μαρτυς λεγει κυριος ο θεος και ο παις ον εξελεξαμην ινα γνωτε και πιστευσητε και συνητε οτι εγω ειμι εμπροσθεν μου ουκ εγενετο αλλος θεος και μετ' εμε ουκ εσται

No god came into being before or after YHWH. Therefore, Jesus did not come into being but was always “with God” (John 1:1). Mike's only option is to deny that Jesus is a god at all. This would be a step up for him. For denying that Jesus is a god at all is better than confessing Him as a god in the “same sense” as satan.

the Roo

But that's not REALLY what Isaiah 43:10 says, is it Jack?  :)

Isaiah 43:10 NET ©
    You are my witnesses,” says the Lord, “my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may consider and believe in me, and understand that I am he. No god was formed before me, and none will outlive me.

It would be illogical and untrue for God to say there would be no “els” formed after Him when scripture is full of “els” who were formed after him, right?  How else can He be the “El of els” if there are no other els to be the El of?  :)

mike

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 113 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
    or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account