Mystery of the Shemitah

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

Thoughts.

Proclaimer
    Participant

[caption id="attachment_800796" align="alignnone" width="1000"]Shemitah Years Shemitah Years and Economic Crashes[/caption]

Proclaimer
    Participant

Andrew AD
    Participant

I can’t watch these videos but say it’s all jewish fables reinterpreted and other foolishness just like the secret rapture .

Miia
    Participant

Something big is going to happen this year I believe. Things are changing, and not just for America but for the whole world.

There will be no “Secret Rapture”, we will have to endure just like everyone else and it will test our faith and our strength to the very core.

Miia
    Participant

If God should withdraw his Holy Spirit from most of the world, what would happen.

Miia
    Participant

“My Spirit shall not strive with man forever.” Genesis 6:3

Proclaimer
    Participant

The Jews followed the Shmita Year (Sabbath Year). Every 7 years debts were remitted and agricultural activity was forbidden. This gave everything a chance to recover. After 7×7=49 years was a Jubilee Year where even more measures were taken. Perhaps because we do not rest from economic activity and rest the land, it escalates to the point where a forced correction is needed.

BTW, 2015-2016 is a Jubilee year.

kerwin
    Participant

There is also the 1979 and 2000 energy crises that did not fit the theory and so are not mentioned.

Proclaimer
    Participant

To be fair, if it were true, it wouldn’t rule out other times being a problem caused from entirely different reasons. We know there will be Great Tribulation for example. It suggests that a curse or correction is created from not observing the Shemitah. It doesn’t cover other reasons for bad years and I am sure there would be plenty of reasons other than Shemittah for them.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account