Muhammad's covenant to christians

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 141 through 145 (of 145 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Nov. 23 2009,12:24)
    Hi BD,
    Christ was in the brothers but your leader stands apart.

Only in Time Brother

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    No he has no connection in Spirit with our God.
    Offering correction to our God's teachings is clear proof of that.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Nov. 23 2009,12:34)
    Hi BD,
    No he has no connection in Spirit with our God.
    Offering correction to our God's teachings is clear proof of that.

Does the NT correct the OT?

Christ was viewed in the OT as a military figure that would come and rule with an iron fist.

This is not the Christ that showed up and although he may return this way that definitely shows a correction of the OT. But these are not really correction but revelations because God does not reveal everything at one time to a people His ways are higher than ours.

Thou hast heard, see all this; and will not ye declare it? I have shewed thee new things from this time, even hidden things, and thou didst not know them.
    Isaiah 48:5-7

Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.
    1 Corinthians 4:4-6

How is it possible that you would know the hidden things of God or know His plans?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 22 2009,18:57)

Quote (t8 @ Nov. 22 2009,18:45)
    We need another place to put this discussion.

Any ideas.
    Another area in this Board where people from other religions can debate with believers?

It doesn't belong in the Believers Place.

Segregation that attempts to belittle others is not my bag. However perhaps you can create something that says “Other beliefs”

I myself will not post in anything called Unbelievers or Nonbelievers as it would be a sin to act as if I don't know God for the sake of posting.

Perhaps you should make a section called “general theology”
    and change “believers place” into “Christian corner” or something but still it is odd that you consider yourself part of the same church as those whom nick refers to as “The Whore”

so instead of coming out of her you want to become more intimate with her? That's what really confuses me. You even have occultists but you only get frustrated with Muslims? How confusing.

If segregation is not your bag, then are you inviting us to Mecca?

Sorry, but people are allowed to have a place where they can discuss what is important to them without the interference of those who do not believe or persecute their belief. It is really just about balance. The Believers Place area of the Board is such a place.

I personally think you have to go from there, but I need to think of a structure where you can still participate. I think your questions are good because in answering them, it only strengthens the truth. But it needs to be in the right place on this board.

Admin
    Keymaster

Moved to this new forum called “Doctrinal Disagreements”.

Viewing 5 posts - 141 through 145 (of 145 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account