Mikeboll64 vs francis

Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 1,827 total)
  • Author
    SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (princess @ Jan. 04 2011,07:38)
    Antrins: are claiming that Jesus is a god amoung other gods  such as satan, but not THE God.

lol

here's one or two or three, depends on your view.

triads, think jesus is god, having spirit underneath him as a demi god. the son oust his father from the kingdom, because he was of no use anymore, due to jesus is his father, who came down from heaven, wonder who was in charge when he left, all those thought provoking moments are taken away when you come to realize jesus was talking/answering himself all that time.

Princess,

Actually thats not how the song goes…
    but better luck next time :D

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 03 2011,23:53)

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Jan. 03 2011,19:57)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 03 2011,10:37)

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Jan. 03 2011,15:16)
    Hi Ed,

You didnt answer subpoint
    I Repeat:

a) You Said:

We are all “The Son's of Man”,

How can that be true if Jesus says the Devil is the Father of liars, and of the “tares”

Hi Dennison,

This is not a question either.
    But merely a comment on your disbelief.

Now that believers are filled with the “HolySpirit”,
    believers(Son of Man) can now sow good seed as well. (1Cor.3:6)

The devil sows the tares. (Keep the questions coming, that's how you learn!)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Wow.
    haha… Im sorry.
    I just cant understand how its easy for you to believe that the Devil sows the tares, and you cant seem to understand that its Christ who solely sows the good seeds.

Its not Us, but Christ in us.
    6I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase The verse you posted, said nothing about seeds begettting seeds.

(i think you need to start asking logical questions of you own, because it seems that you need to learn as well)

Hi SF,

You want me to ask you questions then; OK.

What did Shaool (The Apostle Paul) plant in 1Cor.3:6?

Ed J

Bump for SF

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Jan. 03 2011,19:57)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 03 2011,10:37)

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Jan. 03 2011,15:16)
    Hi Ed,

You didnt answer subpoint
    I Repeat:

a) You Said:

We are all “The Son's of Man”,

How can that be true if Jesus says the Devil is the Father of liars, and of the “tares”

Hi Dennison,

This is not a question either.
    But merely a comment on your disbelief.

Now that believers are filled with the “HolySpirit”,
    believers(Son of Man) can now sow good seed as well. (1Cor.3:6)

The devil sows the tares. (Keep the questions coming, that's how you learn!)

God bless

Wow.
    haha… Im sorry.
    I just cant understand how its easy for you to believe that the Devil sows the tares, and you cant seem to understand that its Christ who solely sows the good seeds.

Its not Us, but Christ in us.
    6I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase The verse you posted, said nothing about seeds begettting seeds.

(i think you need to start asking logical questions of you own, because it seems that you need to learn as well)

Hi Tim,

The systems of religion and traditions of men communicate…
    distortions of truth, confusion of mind, and distractions of spirit

John 14:24  He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and
    “The Word” which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

John 12:49-50 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me,
    he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
    And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak
    therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak. (1Cor.3:6)

Luke 8:11 Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God.
    1Corinthians 3:6 I HAVE PLANTED, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.

God bless

Istari
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 04 2011,10:15)

Quote (Istari @ Jan. 03 2011,16:30)
    To everyone,

Worshipping Jesus, please indulge me one more time…

If Jesus is the Son of god from Eternity…how did he become the Son…
    For there to be a father – there has to be a Son.
    First the MAN then the Father at the conception of the Son…
    So the MAN must have existed before becoming a Father…yet Trinity says the Son always existed…please explain, thank you.

I look forward to your early response (or just whenever!) but an answer no less – I am intrigued as to your reply – excited even….

The quote above is what WorshippingJesus calls Adhominem and Condescension.

Could someone please point out to me where these bits are – i am willing to accept all answer – without response…thank you.

Istari

I am referring to mean spirited and condemning accusing words llike these…

(I don't know where you are getting angry at me – did you get up on the wrong side of the bed?) you provide your own hangman's noose – like Haman did in “Book of Esther”.

WorshippingJesus, do you even know the Scriptures.

It appears you are a long way of understanding even simple Scriptures – not because you can't but because you are on a campaign to distort the word of god and being WishyWashy is the only way you can make things appear to work.

Your explanations are shallow and full of holes. Indeed they have to be shallow because to go indepth would mean making even worse distortions that are so obvious even Mikeboll64 could make a stand against you?

Worshipping Jesus, are you ill like the others in this forum.

Every post you made to me above is full of warped something or other.

I feel fear in you. Your posts reveal that your are fearfilled.“

Just to mention a few.

Seriously, you need to chill, you are showing your true colors by attacking even terraricca who was actually posting against me.

Blessings WJ

WorshippingJesus,

Ah, so it is TRUTH that you call Admominem then.

No wonder you are all akilter in your thoughts and writings.

Instead of answering the questions – because you CANNOT – you focus on trying defend yourself from the truth about yourself.

Why not just 'ignore' the Adhominem (What is that anyway??) and be HAPPY to respond to the questions.

I CUT OUT the ADHOMINEM (Why do you like that word – what is it??) and posted only PLAIN QUESTIONS yet you ignored the PLEADING in my reposts and maintain the rebuff of your so-called “Adhominen”.

So it is plain that there was no ADHOMINEM but simply that you COULD NOT RESPOND for YOU COULD NOT RESPOND so you stooped to claiming “ADHOMINEM” (What is that anyway?)

Some guy called Roo suggested you IGNORE Istari – and you willingly suggest that you would.

Then why can you not just as willingly ignore “Adhominem” (What is that anyway?)

Are you HOOKED on ADHOMINEM – do you have no backbone to be ADHOMINEMED – I see you don't ignore other poster's ADHMOMINEM – because he have an answer to their weak questions – Ahh…I see the problem???

Istari
    Participant

Ok, Worshipping Jesus,

I apologise for my ADHOMINEM (What is that anyway?)

Please can you just answer the following questions:

So the MAN must have existed before becoming a Father…yet Trinity says the Son always existed…please explain, thank you.

I look forward to your early response (or just whenever!) but an answer no less – I am intrigued as to your reply – excited even….

Thank you.

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Jan. 03 2011,18:56)
    How old are you?

Hi Dennison

Funny, I was going to ask him the same thing.

It seems like I know this guy. I think he is an “alias”. Could be Martian all over again, he has done that before.

Ah but wait, it seems it is Justaskin, :D I don't know I am Justaskin? :)
    Blessings WJ

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 03 2011,22:31)
    No matter which way you choose to believe, one thing is ABUNDANTLY clear.  And that is that this “ONLY ONE TRUE GOD” is THE FATHER.  It is not the Son who is called the “ONLY ONE TRUE GOD”, is it?  No, of course not.  So if it is the FATHER, and NOT the Son who is SPECIFICALLY NAMED as this “ONLY ONE TRUE GOD”, then you have a choice to make.  Is the Son a “usurper”, “imposter”, “false god”…………or is he a god/powerful ruler who just doesn't happen to be the “only God who is truly the God of all other gods”?

Exactly Mike

Jesus has to be “The True God” because the Apostles call him God even with the Definite article, and because the scriptures say there is “Only One True God”. We know he can’t be a false god or imposter don’t we? In fact he rules having all “Authority and Power” at this time. Everything is in his hands.

So your confession is “there is Only One True God” but then you say Jesus is “a True God”, Right? You can’t have it both ways. You either deny the scriptures that say Jesus is God or you accept being a Polytheist and deny the scriptures that say there is “Only One True God” and no other. You are the one stuck Mike.

Paul said….

So then, about eating food sacrificed to idols: We know that an idol is nothing at all in the world and that “THERE IS NO GOD BUT ONE“. For even if there “ARE SO CALLED GODS”, whether in heaven or on earth (as indeed there are many “gods” and many “lords”), 1 Cor 8:4, 5

YHVH says…

Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: “BEFORE ME THERE WAS NO GOD FORMED, NEITHER SHALL THERE BE AFTER ME.  Isa 43:10

“Now concerning everything which I have said to you, be on your guard; and “DO NOT MENTION THE NAME OF OTHER GODS, NOR LET THEM BE HEARD FROM YOUR MOUTH. Exod 23:13

That ye come not among these nations, these that remain among you; neither “MAKE MENTION OF THE NAME OF THEIR GODS”, nor cause to swear by them, neither serve them, nor bow yourselves unto them: Josh 23:7

So take your pick Mike. Deny the scriptures that say Jesus is God or accept that he is One God with the Father. That would be reconciling the scriptures and following the confession of Jesus early followers as well as many early Church Fathers.

You still haven't answered this question Mike…

Who is Jesus “The God” of Mike, since you have no problem saying satan is “The God of this world“?

Blessings WJ

Quote (Istari @ Jan. 04 2011,08:38)
    Ok, Worshipping Jesus,

Thank you.

Istari

I think I am going to take Jacks advice. But I would like to know how old you are.

Anyways “ad-hominems” is defined as…

Ad hominem abuseAd hominem abuse (also called personal abuse or personal attacks) usually involves insulting or belittling one's opponent in order to invalidate his or her argument, but can also involve pointing out factual but ostensible character flaws or actions which are irrelevant to the opponent's argument. This tactic is logically fallacious because insults and even true negative facts about the opponent's personal character have nothing to do with the logical merits of the opponent's arguments or assertions.  Found here…

Your last post makes me think you are someone who is not interested in learning truth. I hope this is not so, but even so I will not continue to dialogue with a mean fruitless spirit that only seeks to condemn and accuse or attack me personally.

If you think you can be civil and have dialogue without all the useless diatribe then I may engage you and show you why I believe what I believe. In the mean time if you Click Here and Here and learn why a Trinitarian believes what we believe then you will not be asking questions that have not already been covered here a thousand times.

Blessings Keith

Ok, Worshipping Jesus,

Thank you.

Istari

Apoology accepted! However once again do you require that I only answer your questions and you not answer mine?

But I will answer you again.

You do know that in scriptures not all Sons were Sons by conception right? Also not all Sons were first born Sons by conception.

But even so, if Jesus is the “Only Begotten Son of God” by conception, would he be anything less than God in nature or would he be a “freak of nature”, a demi-god if you will?

Human Fathers beget Human Sons that are in every way human like their Fathers.

Therefore the divine part of Jesus born from the Father is in every way God like his Father.

Now what do you do with the scriptures that call Jesus God?

Is the term Son of God antithetical to the term God? If so, in what way?

Blessings WJ

princess
    Participant

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Jan. 04 2011,16:46)
    Princess,

oh sf,

have heard this song so many times, it is like
    fingernails across a chalkboard.

no luck, only skill.

much love sf, take care

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 05 2011,03:08)
    Exactly Mike

Who is Jesus “The God” of Mike, since you have no problem saying satan is “The God of this world“?

Blessings WJ

Hi WJ,

Please excuse my intrusion into this, but perhaps you didn't notice, Mike has answered your question.

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 04 2011,14:31)
    Well Keith, you can take “ONE TRUE GOD” as I do, which is “the one God who is truly the God of all other gods, and therefore the only real God at all”.  Or, you can take it to mean that any other “gods” mentioned in the Bible are imposters…………even those who YHVH Himself called “gods”.

Scripture is VERY CLEAR that this “ONLY ONE TRUE GOD” is none other than THE FATHER…………not the Son.

mike

God bless

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 04 2011,12:00)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 05 2011,03:08)
    Exactly Mike

Blessings WJ

Hi WJ,

Please excuse my intrusion into this, but perhaps you didn't notice, Mike has answered your question.

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 04 2011,14:31)
    Well Keith, you can take “ONE TRUE GOD” as I do, which is “the one God who is truly the God of all other gods, and therefore the only real God at all”.  Or, you can take it to mean that any other “gods” mentioned in the Bible are imposters…………even those who YHVH Himself called “gods”.

Scripture is VERY CLEAR that this “ONLY ONE TRUE GOD” is none other than THE FATHER…………not the Son.

mike

God bless

ED

Excuse me, but I prefer you do not intrude especially since what you post is not an answer at all.

Mike says Jesus is “a god”, and Mike says that satan is the “god of this world”. So who is Jesus the god of?

WJ

Ed J
    Participant

Hi WJ,

Oh, sorry, I didn't see Jesus name in the question!

I thought your question was “Who is the God of Mike?”

Once again, sorry :(

Ed J

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 04 2011,12:25)
    Hi WJ,

Oh, sorry, I didn't see Jesus name in the question!

I thought your question was “Who is the God of Mike?”

Once again, sorry :(

Ed J

No Problem! In fact I often do the same thing! :)

Blessings WJ

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 04 2011,11:43)

Ok, Worshipping Jesus,

Thank you.

Istari

Apoology accepted! However once again do you require that I only answer your questions and you not answer mine?

But I will answer you again.

You do know that in scriptures not all Sons were Sons by conception right? Also not all Sons were first born Sons by conception.

But even so, if Jesus is the “Only Begotten Son of God” by conception, would he be anything less than God in nature or would he be a “freak of nature”, a demi-god if you will?

Human Fathers beget Human Sons that are in every way human like their Fathers.

Therefore the divine part of Jesus born from the Father is in every way God like his Father.

Now what do you do with the scriptures that call Jesus God?

Is the term Son of God antithetical to the term God? If so, in what way?

Blessings WJ

Hi Keith,
    Bravo!

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (princess @ Jan. 04 2011,21:58)

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Jan. 04 2011,16:46)
    Princess,

oh sf,

have heard this song so many times, it is like
    fingernails across a chalkboard.

no luck, only skill.

much love sf, take care

Hi Princess,
    (I had hoped that would cause you to smile and maybe a giggle)
    At times the melody hurts the ear,
    But as you know Love suffers

Much love to you Princess,

Lets flirt outside the forum,
    Dont want to start any rumors :D

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 04 2011,20:24)

How old are you?

Hi Dennison

It seems like I know this guy. I think he is an “alias”. Could be Martian all over again, he has done that before.

Blessings WJ

Hi WJ,

I have pondered about that.
    Thing is that would be quite dishonest in his part if that were true.

From what i have studied about his first posts, his personality is ALIKE JA's and Martains at times, but not exactly.

though he almost worships JA, but i dont think its the same person because his writing style is tad different.

and his attitude at first was timid, and asking questions here and there. (playing dumb, but not actually dumb)

Than when he saw an opening he showed his true colors, (attacking, and accusing, as he also desires to be on TOP, his Ambition has been exposed)

So, until now, i have no reason to believe that he is someone else, though he could be JA, or Martian.

Who knows.

Point is he isnt intrested in discussing scriptures but his doctrinal views of “sonship” and “titles of gods” and other such man-made doctrines.

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 04 2011,15:41)
    Hi SF,

You want me to ask you questions then; OK.

What did Shaool (The Apostle Paul) plant in 1Cor.3:6?

Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org[/quote]
    Bump for SF

I dont know Why dont you tell me :D

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 04 2011,15:42)
    Hi Tim,

The systems of religion and traditions of men communicate…
    distortions of truth, confusion of mind, and distractions of spirit

John 14:24  He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and
    “The Word” which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

John 12:49-50 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me,
    he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
    And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak
    therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak. (1Cor.3:6)

Luke 8:11 Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God.
    1Corinthians 3:6 I HAVE PLANTED, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.

God bless

Who is Tim?

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Jan. 04 2011,13:05)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 04 2011,20:24)

How old are you?

Hi Dennison

Blessings WJ

Hi WJ,

I have pondered about that.
    Thing is that would be quite dishonest in his part if that were true.

From what i have studied about his first posts, his personality is ALIKE JA's and Martains at times, but not exactly.

though he almost worships JA, but i dont think its the same person because his writing style is tad different.

and his attitude at first was timid, and asking questions here and there. (playing dumb, but not actually dumb)

Than when he saw an opening he showed his true colors, (attacking, and accusing, as he also desires to be on TOP, his Ambition has been exposed)

So, until now, i have no reason to believe that he is someone else, though he could be JA, or Martian.  

Who knows.

Point is he isnt intrested in discussing scriptures but his doctrinal views of “sonship” and “titles of gods” and other such man-made doctrines.

SF,
    Go here:

https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….;st=140

Left click on the link in the 4th post down and your eyes will be opened :)

Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 1,827 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account