Mike vs dennison

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 175 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hi Dennison,

You have pulled a WJ  :D  You have listed many things in a row, expecting that someone will believe the end result because you link them all together.  But most of them are false, therefore, so is your end result.  Let's see if you, unlike WJ, know how to back up your assertions point by point.  The following is a list of your “facts” leading to the conclusion that Jesus must be God.  Let's see how many are scripturally correct.  We'll discuss them ONE AT A TIME, cool?

1.  No, we strive to be Christ like in the physically and spiritualy within our testimony.

2.  In Revelations expresses God all, that he will be the source of everything, no more flashlights and what not.

3.  If God is the source in the End,

4.  And Christ has been the source in the beginning.

5.  Christ is the begining and the end,

6.  He is expressed as the one who never changes,
    he is the same today, yesturday and forever.  

7.  What is next to God? isnt God omnipresent!

8.  We strive to be ONE with God.

9.  Lets make things clear, Jesus created Oxygen and Water,

10.  He expresses how he is the bread of life,

11.  WE know that he is LIFE,

12.  He Gives life for those who believe in him.

13.  God is suppose to be the center of our life,

14.  he expresses in genesis how out of his nostrils came the breath of life,

15.  God Jehovah is expressed to be the creator always,
    even though we very well know that Jesus created everything.

16.  Genesis says it was EL, Elohim, who say let there be light! and he said it was good.

17.  So are you saying that Elohim gave Jesus an order and thats why things are the way they are?

18.  The bibles says he created everything to be for himself,
    Co 1:16For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
    17And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

everything.

19.  Yet in revelations it expresses how God will be the center of our lives, no more sun.

20.  God living with us as the Authority as the Father, as one of us being the source of life, and being in us,

21.  So that God maybe all in all.

its very simple.

22.  Jesus is not an element, he is not a Sun, or a star, he is everything to us.  

23.  Here is another Question,
    Do you agree that Jesus is the creator?

24.  Your abandoned your point by point method.
    We were all a roll and you went off course.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Point #1:

No, we strive to be Christ like in the physically and spiritualy within our testimony.

Agreed.

Point #2:

In Revelations expresses God all, that he will be the source of everything, no more flashlights and what not.

I need clarity here. Spell it out clearly in English. Are you saying God wasn't the source of everything BEFORE Revelation?

mike

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Wow Mike!
    lol
    Intresting….

First of all im not WJ.
    Second i did not pull one, i would you say you did.
    You clearly said you wanted to things POINT by POINT.
    and i did just that.

It was you who went off SUBJECT and try to rush me into getting to the OVERALL POINT.

You already know my position,
    So i would you limit me at first, and than ask me to hurry up.

Anyways thats fine.
    ITs all good

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Im starting To think why am i letting you lead me to only answer your questions….
    hmmm

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 01 2010,08:55)
    Hi Dennison,

You have pulled a WJ  :D  You have listed many things in a row, expecting that someone will believe the end result because you link them all together.  But most of them are false, therefore, so is your end result.  Let's see if you, unlike WJ, know how to back up your assertions point by point.  The following is a list of your “facts” leading to the conclusion that Jesus must be God.  Let's see how many are scripturally correct.  We'll discuss them ONE AT A TIME, cool?

1.  No, we strive to be Christ like in the physically and spiritualy within our testimony.

2.  In Revelations expresses God all, that he will be the source of everything, no more flashlights and what not.

5.  Christ is the begining and the end,

6.  He is expressed as the one who never changes,
    he is the same today, yesturday and forever.  

7.  What is next to God? isnt God omnipresent!

8.  We strive to be ONE with God.

9.  Lets make things clear, Jesus created Oxygen and Water,

10.  He expresses how he is the bread of life,

11.  WE know that he is LIFE,

12.  He Gives life for those who believe in him.

13.  God is suppose to be the center of our life,

14.  he expresses in genesis how out of his nostrils came the breath of life,

15.  God Jehovah is expressed to be the creator always,
    even though we very well know that Jesus created everything.

16.  Genesis says it was EL, Elohim, who say let there be light! and he said it was good.

17.  So are you saying that Elohim gave Jesus an order and thats why things are the way they are?

18.  The bibles says he created everything to be for himself,
    Co 1:16For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
    17And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

everything.

19.  Yet in revelations it expresses how God will be the center of our lives, no more sun.

20.  God living with us as the Authority as the Father, as one of us being the source of life, and being in us,

21.  So that God maybe all in all.

its very simple.

22.  Jesus is not an element, he is not a Sun, or a star, he is everything to us.  

23.  Here is another Question,
    Do you agree that Jesus is the creator?

24.  Your abandoned your point by point method.
    We were all a roll and you went off course.

“most of them are false, therefore, so is your end result.”
    IF you believe them to be false already, than there is no point to continue.

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 01 2010,08:59)
    Point #1:

No, we strive to be Christ like in the physically and spiritualy within our testimony.

Agreed.

Point #2:

In Revelations expresses God all, that he will be the source of everything, no more flashlights and what not.

I need clarity here.  Spell it out clearly in English.  Are you saying God wasn't the source of everything BEFORE Revelation?

mike

Mike i did not say that God wasnt the source before, thats not what i said. Take what i said, not what hasnt been said.
    I stated a biblical fact.

Revelations 22:5And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

Not to long ago, i wrote a blog how light is important and can show you true clarity.  Even sunlight shining in ones face, can show you how you really look like. the darker or dimmer the less we will notice about someones physical appearance.  

So first fact,
    There will be no night. no darkness, which can include no shadows.
    I can say that they do not need shadows beacuse, they wouldnt need a candle, in other words in today world a flash light.  
    I make this speculation that there wouldnt even be darkness in ones own body.  that even in your body there would be light.

Matthew 6:22
    The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
    Matthew 6:23
    But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!
    Luke 11:34  
    The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness.

and my final point for this point, is it says that God will be the light, and not for a moment, but forever.
    So God is Light. He is a source of clarity.

Clarity is a way to see things clearly, or in other words its true form.
    Even when we are in the light we change, we start noticing more features. Imagine being in Gods light, it would change the way we look completly.
    Thats why surgeons use a strong light to see inside the body while in surgery.

anyways its simple.
    1)There will be no darkness
    2)There will be no need for man made light
    3)God is the light, our need forever. therefore source.

nothing extra needed or less.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ July 01 2010,17:00)
    First of all im not WJ.
    and i did just that.

Dude, what part of ONE POINT AT A TIME do you guys not get? :D

I don't want all of you “point by points” in one post. I'm tired of long posts. I think I might be becoming like Nick. :)

mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ July 01 2010,17:32)
    and my final point for this point, is it says that God will be the light, and not for a moment, but forever.

Your final and ONLY point! :D The rest was observation. :)

Okay, you didn't actually say this in clear English, but do you think Jesus must be God because God is light and Jesus is the light of the world?

I guess I'm still unclear how the glory of God being New Jerusalem's light sorce makes Jesus God.

Say a complete point or ask a complete question, so I know what I'm suppose to answer. :)

peace and love,
    mike

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 02 2010,11:32)

First of all im not WJ.
    and i did just that.

Dude, what part of ONE POINT AT A TIME do you guys not get?   :D

I don't want all of you “point by points” in one post.  I'm tired of long posts.  I think I might be becoming like Nick.   :)

mike

Hi Mike,

I told WJ a long time ago, only one question per Post. (Click Here) <– Third Post down
    It keeps the Posts more organized and easier on the reader to follow the Points given.

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ July 02 2010,11:58)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 02 2010,11:32)

First of all im not WJ.
    and i did just that.

Dude, what part of ONE POINT AT A TIME do you guys not get?   :D

I don't want all of you “point by points” in one post.  I'm tired of long posts.  I think I might be becoming like Nick.   :)

mike

Hi Mike,

I told WJ a long time ago, only one question per Post. (Click Here) <– Third Post down
    It keeps the Posts more organized and easier on the reader to follow the Points given.

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Exactly Ed! Too many thoughts and points get lost or ignored in those huge posts. They all know exactly what you, Gene and I are saying about ONE POINT AT A TIME, but they don't want to do it that way for fear you will expose as false each and every point they make, ONE POINT AT A TIME. :D

peace and love to you brother
    mike

ps this is a debate thread :)

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 02 2010,05:37)

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ July 01 2010,17:32)

Your final and ONLY point!   :D   The rest was observation.   :)

Okay, you didn't actually say this in clear English, but do you think Jesus must be God because God is light and Jesus is the light of the world?

I guess I'm still unclear how the glory of God being New Jerusalem's light sorce makes Jesus God.

Say a complete point or ask a complete question, so I know what I'm suppose to answer.   :)

peace and love,
    mike

Mike,
    your becoming a pain.
    You asked me to clarify.
    I did, I told you exaclty what i meant by what i stated.
    So what do you want from me mike,

im not going to play circles
    so do you agree with what i said or not?

You wanted to go point by point,
    my final point will be to connect everything.

You said,

But most of them are false, therefore, so is your end result.

Ok show me what i said is false.
    So its either you think this is false or you agree.
    This very first point expresses God all as i stated before.
    As the source.

So lets not play games mike, do you agree or not.
    Mike i can care less what your tired of,
    Im going to post exactly the way i want to,
    If your getting to old to read, well wise up, and get to it old man. Im not going to limit my train of thuoghts to according the way you want things.

you asked me to discuss my point, i did.

NOW do you AGREE or NOT.

IF not WHY.

so we can move on already.

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Your final and ONLY point!   :D   The rest was observation.   :)

SO YOU WANT ME TO SPEAK IN SPECULATION!!
    i think not. i will stick with scripture and observations.

Okay, you didn't actually say this in clear English, but do you think Jesus must be God because God is light and Jesus is the light of the world? I guess I'm still unclear how the glory of God being New Jerusalem's light sorce makes Jesus God.

Mike, your more of a pain than ever.  why would you ask me this question when we havent talked about the other 24  points you have calling me out on.  untopical

im not going to play games, and letting you do whatever you want and THAN TELL ME THAT I CANT ANSWER THE WAY I WANT.  

Say a complete point or ask a complete question, so I know what I'm suppose to answer.   :)

THAT IS A COMPELTE POINT.
    Your asking me to give you a CLAIM,
    and a Claim is followed about the explantion.

So do you want me to say Jesus is God, and argue back and forth nonsensly without explanations?

to bad mike, with me, if you want to debate and you ask me to clarify a point, i will give my observation and biblical proof.

what i said was fact, and i backed it up.
    So now your accussing me to backing it up.

SO NOW DO YOU AGREE OR NOT. so we can move on.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Agree with what?

mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

This is your point #2:

2. In Revelations expresses God all, that he will be the source of everything, no more flashlights and what not.

What is it you're asking me to agree or disagree with? I seriously don't know. Yes, God is the source of everything. Is that it?

mike

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ July 01 2010,22:56)
    Mike,
    your becoming a pain.
    You asked me to clarify.

Welcome to the world of Mikesters diversional tactics!  :)

WJ

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ July 04 2010,04:15)

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ July 01 2010,22:56)
    Mike,
    your becoming a pain.
    You asked me to clarify.

Welcome to the world of Mikesters diversional tactics!  :)

WJ

This is a debate thread WJ. But since you piped in, why don't you tell me what his #2 is asking or saying.

mike

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 03 2010,22:12)
    This is your point #2:

What is it you're asking me to agree or disagree with?  I seriously don't know.  Yes, God is the source of everything.  Is that it?

mike

mike,

i made observations,
    i made 3 points about these observations,
    to prove that God is the source of everything.

did you not read it?

put your glasses on old man.

agree or disagree.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hi Dennison,

I do wear reading glasses, but I think it has more to do with your grammar skills than my reading skills.   :)   I see now that the 3 points are linked.

Yes, I agree that God is the source of everything (although I don't know what the flashlights had to do with making this point – that's what threw me off).

But maybe you could show me the scripture where it is said that Jesus is the source of everything.  Not the ones that say that all things came to be THROUGH or BY MEANS of him, but one that says all things came FROM Jesus.

peace and love,
    mike

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 04 2010,19:45)
    Hi Dennison,

I do wear reading glasses, but I think it has more to do with your grammar skills than my reading skills.   :)   I see now that the 3 points are linked.

Yes, I agree that God is the source of everything (although I don't know what the flashlights had to do with making this point – that's what threw me off).

But maybe you could show me the scripture where it is said that Jesus is the source of everything.  Not the ones that say that all things came to be THROUGH or BY MEANS of him, but one that says all things came FROM Jesus.

peace and love,
    mike

MIke,

find attack my grammer skills.

my flashlight point was simple, instead of saying we dont need candles, im broadening the aspect that we wouldnt need flashlights or any light source becuaes God will be the perfect light source.

its very simple to understand. maybe i think it to be simple

whatever,

anyways,

Why do you want to skip to the very end.

what next mike?
    do i continue to point 2.

or what.

why would u call me out on so many points,
    and skip them.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ July 05 2010,14:44)
    Why do you want to skip to the very end.

what next mike?
    do i continue to point 2.

or what.

why would u call me out on so many points,
    and skip them.

Hi Dennison,

I think what we have here is a failure to communicate.   :)

I don't want to skip to the end.  I agree with your point 1,2 & 3.  I disagree with point #4.

Christ was the master craftsman who built for his God.  His God was the source of everything, including him.

So I ask again:  When is it said that all things come FROM Jesus or that Jesus is “the source” of all things like your point #4 asserts?  In other words, can you support your point #4 with any scriptures? And like I said before, not scriptures that say things came THROUGH or BY MEANS OF Jesus, but one that says they came FROM Jesus.

mike

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 175 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account