Mandy

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 383 total)
  • Author

You are all forgetting that we are in the end times and that is why you will find so many that call themselves Christian , but are very much confused because that is what they have been taught from child on; and they stayed there. it says always learning , but never coming to an understanding of the truth. It is true that we all learn at different stages and one might understand about the trinity for instant and the other might just ignore the scriptures that prove that there is no trinity. We do have to have an open mind and hold on to that which is good. Do not be tossed back and forth like the wind blows. That does not make sense.
    We all have to do it for our self. We can't do it for someone else. We can only show them, but like it says you can lead the Horse to the water, but you can't make him drink it.

And not3in1 Hello to you we have not been introduced yet. Welcome to you. :D :D :D

kejonn
    Participant

If confusion over the truth is a sign of the end times, we have been in the end times just years after Jesus. Certainly by 325 CE.

acertainchap
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ Jan. 12 2008,04:44)
    You are all forgetting that we are in the end times and that is why you will find so many that call themselves Christian , but are very much confused because that is what they have been taught from childhood on; and they stayed there. it says always learning, but never coming to an understanding of the truth. It is true that we all learn at different stages and one might understand about the trinity for instant and the other might just ignore the scriptures that prove that there is no trinity. We do have to have an open mind and hold on to that which is good. Do not be tossed back and forth like the wind blows. That does not make sense.
    We all have to do it for our self. We can't do it for someone else. We can only show them, but like it says you can lead the Horse to the water, but you can't make him drink it.

And not3in1 Hello to you we have not been introduced yet. Welcome to you.  :D :D :D

I agree. :)

1 Corinthians 1:9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

1 Corinthians 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you but such as is common to man; and God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will provide the way of escape also, so that you will be able to endure it.

Hebrews 3:1 Therefore, holy brethren, partakers of a heavenly calling, consider Jesus, the Apostle and High Priest of our confession;

Hebrews 3:6 but Christ was faithful as a Son over His house– whose house we are, if we hold fast our confidence and the boast of our hope firm until the end.

Hebrews 10:23 We must continue to hold firmly to our declaration of faith. The one who made the promise is faithful.

Quote (acertainchap @ Jan. 12 2008,06:23)

Quote (seek and you will find @ Jan. 12 2008,04:44)
    You are all forgetting that we are in the end times and that is why you will find so many that call themselves Christian , but are very much confused because that is what they have been taught from childhood on; and they stayed there. it says always learning, but never coming to an understanding of the truth. It is true that we all learn at different stages and one might understand about the trinity for instant and the other might just ignore the scriptures that prove that there is no trinity. We do have to have an open mind and hold on to that which is good. Do not be tossed back and forth like the wind blows. That does not make sense.

And not3in1 Hello to you we have not been introduced yet. Welcome to you.  :D :D :D

I agree.  :)

1 Corinthians 1:9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

1 Corinthians 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you but such as is common to man; and God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will provide the way of escape also, so that you will be able to endure it.

Hebrews 3:1 Therefore, holy brethren, partakers of a heavenly calling, consider Jesus, the Apostle and High Priest of our confession;

Hebrews 3:6 but Christ was faithful as a Son over His house– whose house we are, if we hold fast our confidence and the boast of our hope firm until the end.

Hebrews 10:23 We must continue to hold firmly to our declaration of faith. The one who made the promise is faithful.

acertainchap Good Job and I agree with it all too. Stay under the Blood of Christ and your Sins are forgiven you.

Towshab
    Participant

Hey, WJ just gave me a clue on why there is little unity of beliefs among Christians. He said in the Trinity thread (can't post there but no one said I couldn't read it):

Really? Can you be everywhere and dwell in millions of believers all over the world speaking to them, leading and guiding them, strengthening them, standing in their midst when they come together and pray, all at the same time?

This is the key! Since the spirit is supposed to help Christians become one like Jesus and his daddy are one, it was much easier when there were only a handful of Christians. As Christianity grew, the spirit was beginning to get spread pretty thin. Now with billions of Christians (I assume the dead ones give the spirit up to be used in another), there is just enough spirit to say they are a Christian. Maybe like a atom's worth, or perhaps only an electrons worth.

So don't feel bad if you all believe different things when you should all believe the same thing, you only have a microscopic portion of the spirit! After all, it was only the size of a dove when it descended on Jesus, how far do you think that will go?

Tow That is so redicolous. If you had God's Holy Spirit full strenght, which you will never, you would not be able to stand. What you and others seem not to understand that we all grow in diffrent ways. That is why you have so many Idea's. Second of all, you do not believe in Jesus and through Him you have to go. He is the Door. He is our Savior. He is the Son of God and now sits at the right hand of our Heavenly Father. I am for ever thankful to our Father for sending us His only begotten Son, so we can live. God so loved the world, God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that soever believeth believeth in Him, should not vanish, should not vanish but have ever lasting live.

Towshab
    Participant

MrsIM, er SAYWF,

Gee, I've never seen John 3:16. Thanks for sharing it with me.

Jodi
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ Jan. 11 2008,14:52)
    Tow That is so redicolous. If you had God's Holy Spirit full strenght, which you will never,

Excuse me are you God, or Jesus? I didn't think so. So how is it that you KNOW Tow won't some day come to the knowledge of the truth and recieve the fullness of God's Spirit? Do you really see God as that big of a failure?

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Jodi @ Jan. 12 2008,13:08)

Tow That is so redicolous. If you had God's Holy Spirit full strenght, which you will never,

Excuse me are you God, or Jesus? I didn't think so. So how is it that you KNOW Tow won't some day come to the knowledge of the truth and recieve the fullness of God's Spirit? Do you really see God as that big of a failure?

Yep! Just like Paul! :)

Jodi
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 11 2008,18:43)

Hi Kenrch, how ya doin? Could you elaborate on that please?

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Jodi @ Jan. 12 2008,15:22)

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 11 2008,18:43)

Hi Kenrch, how ya doin? Could you elaborate on that please?

Hows my baby girl~Molly Sue~! How do she do that Molly Sue!:laugh:

Just as Paul condemned the Christians as TOW-STU does now. Paul was converted. Tow-Stu have not tasted of the Holy Spirit and reason strictly by human reasoning so they could be saved.

Do you think those persecuted by Paul will be surprised to see Paul in heaven AND perhaps above them! :)

Just guessing, so sorry that I rattled you, but I guess I have done that alot with you. I do not know why that is. As far as Tow is concerned if you have not noticed how he has hurt certain people on here and I guess I am just a little upset with that. You are right, who knows if God is going to call him or not, that s up to God and no I respect God with my whole heart. I unfortunaltley am a Human yet and do make mistakes. When I wrote that I guess I really did'nt think about it what it really said.

Peace and Love Mrs.

P.S. Yes this is IM4Truth

Stu
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 12 2008,15:36)
    Just as Paul condemned the Christians as TOW-STU does now.  Paul was converted.  Tow-Stu have not tasted of the Holy Spirit and reason strictly by human reasoning so they could be saved.

Tell me who it was who invented the idea that no matter what life you lead you are a sinner (except Job?) and you need saving? Was it a politician or a snake-oil seller? Sure sounds like it to me!

I'm sure we all aspire to improve our lives, but what a miserable and anti-human mythology that is.

Stuart

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Stu.
    guess what?
    it is not about humans.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Jan. 12 2008,16:40)

Just as Paul condemned the Christians as TOW-STU does now. Paul was converted. Tow-Stu have not tasted of the Holy Spirit and reason strictly by human reasoning so they could be saved.

Tell me who it was who invented the idea that no matter what life you lead you are a sinner (except Job?) and you need saving? Was it a politician or a snake-oil seller? Sure sounds like it to me!

I'm sure we all aspire to improve our lives, but what a miserable and anti-human mythology that is.

Stuart

If I smacked you in the face what would you do?

As an animal you would strike back. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.

Love conquers! You hitting me back does nothing but satisfy human reasoning and hate.

I would never hit you and because of Love, believe me you WON'T hit me! Love conquers! This I know from experience! I've seen the raging fire of hate towards me only to be snuffed out by the Love of Christ. WOW! I can still remember it like it was yesterday!

These amazing things happen because of faith in Christ. And Christ's love that is in you!

Stu
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 12 2008,16:57)
    Hi Stu.
    guess what?
    it is not about humans.

Are you an ape of a different species, then Nick?

Stuart

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Stu,
    Apparently.

Stu
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 12 2008,17:01)

Just as Paul condemned the Christians as TOW-STU does now.  Paul was converted.  Tow-Stu have not tasted of the Holy Spirit and reason strictly by human reasoning so they could be saved.

Tell me who it was who invented the idea that no matter what life you lead you are a sinner (except Job?) and you need saving?  Was it a politician or a snake-oil seller?  Sure sounds like it to me!

Stuart

As an animal you would strike back.  An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.

Love conquers!  You hitting me back does nothing but satisfy human reasoning and hate.  

I would never hit you and because of Love, believe me you WON'T hit me!  Love conquers!  This I know from experience!  I've seen the raging fire of hate towards me only to be snuffed out by the Love of Christ.  WOW! I can still remember it like it was yesterday!

These amazing things happen because of faith in Christ.  And Christ's love that is in you!

I think you don't know me then, and I think your reasoning is based on a generalisation about humans and other species that is not necessarily true. I assume you don't base your faith solely on what you posted above?

Anyway, you have not addressed the point. Who invented the idea that I am a 'sinner'. Why is that automatically true, unless you are a power-seeking politician or a dodgy retailer?

Stuart

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Jan. 12 2008,17:06)

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 12 2008,17:01)

Stuart

As an animal you would strike back. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.

Love conquers! You hitting me back does nothing but satisfy human reasoning and hate.

I would never hit you and because of Love, believe me you WON'T hit me! Love conquers! This I know from experience! I've seen the raging fire of hate towards me only to be snuffed out by the Love of Christ. WOW! I can still remember it like it was yesterday!

These amazing things happen because of faith in Christ. And Christ's love that is in you!

I think you don't know me then, and I think your reasoning is based on a generalisation about humans and other species that is not necessarily true. I assume you don't base your faith solely on what you posted above?

Anyway, you have not addressed the point. Who invented the idea that I am a 'sinner'. Why is that automatically true, unless you are a power-seeking politician or a dodgy retailer?

Stuart

YOU have!

Stu
    Participant

Kenrch you say that I invented the idea that I am a sinner, even though I think that idea is wrong. It seems a bit unfair that I invented the idea I had never heard of it until prostelytised to by a tedious evangelist. Where are my royalties?

Should I take it that actually you do not know the answer to the question?

Stuart

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 383 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account