Mandy

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 383 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Ken,
    Are you the gatekeeper?
    Do your demands have to be met?
    Wake up

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Jan. 14 2008,10:36)
    There is no other email – this one is it! You are wrong. And I don't believe you are worried for a minute. You love gossip and you love to be in the middle of arguments. I've always thought that your tag line (Love and Peace Mrs) was somewhat of a misrep of your general posts. Other's have agreed with this as well and called you on it, namely, Laurel. But whatever. I believe you intentions are a bit cloudy.

I still think it's strange that you changed your name and basically pretended to be another member until I emailed you and said I thought that was dishonest. Shall I bring up that email as well? I just don't trust you IM4truth er' Seek and you will find er' ?…..anymore.

Perhaps it was possible that she couldn't log in using her old name and created a new one in the meantime?

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 14 2008,11:51)
    Hi Ken,
    Are you the gatekeeper?
    Do your demands have to be met?
    Wake up

ARE YOU? The scriptures clearly say and so does the Spirit yet you deny both!

N31 will not answer a simple question:Is Jesus the Christ? Do you or any believer have a problem in answering that question?

Then why has she NOT answered?!

You people can do what you want kick me off but i answer to a MUCH HIGHER God than the god of this world and now this site!

That's right you people have NO eyes and for the most part are Satan's Joke!

Satan has his way here so if I'm kicked off NO BIG LOSS!

To Mandy and Jodi! I am not going to answer to your Posts at all, I had one started and I know that was in Anger so I erased it. You both what you want to, I only have to answer to God and not to mere man. Thank you for your kindness but I will still use my username my Husband put it there, not I.
    Peace and Love Mrs.IM4Truth

Chap Thank you for those sciptures.

t8 Than you too. I told them that I THINK. I am learning why God put me hear, but it is still hard to take.

Peace and Love Mrs.IM4Truth

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Ken
    You say
    “i answer to a MUCH HIGHER God “
    But Mandy has to answer to you?
    I do not understand.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Towshab @ Jan. 14 2008,10:54)
    I see a ban in someone's future…

I see a ban in someone's future…

Now I see who really calls the shots around here! :laugh:

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ken,
    Cool it.
    Hold your tongue for a while.
    Let commonsense catch up with you.

Towshab
    Participant

Just using some common sense. Forget what that is?

Jodi
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 13 2008,16:50)

Quote (Jodi @ Jan. 14 2008,11:21)

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 13 2008,16:04)

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 14 2008,10:48)
    No answer N31? :(

OK! I GUESS I have your answer! And so should everyone else!

Don't you think you should stay out of the believers forum?

Wow, you really are a creep! :angry:

The believers forum is for those who believe that Jesus is the Christ.

I asked and got NO reply because N31 has denied Jesus and as such should not be allowed in the believers forum. Just like her mentors are not allowed in the believers forum.

Mandy said to you, “Because you cannot take a hint, I'll spell it out for you Ken – I'm no longer answering any of your questions. You have some problems, bro. Get help.

Before that she said,” I have not denied Jesus Christ. You are seriously delusional.”

So Kenrch

#1 She has not answered you because she said she was not going to anymore. But yet you keep asking her questions. This is why I said your a creep.

#2 She has already told you that she has not denied Jesus Christ, but yet you keep taunting her. Again this is why your a creep.

WOW

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 14 2008,12:06)
    Hi Ken
    You say
    I do not understand.

N31 has to answer to God and GOD'S children! If she believes that Jesus is the Christ should she NOT be proud to say so! BTW TOW does have it right about you.. You don't agree with anyone you just answer to keep the threads going SAD!

Gees you don't even agree that someone should (if Christian) admit the Jesus is the Christ.

Well Heaven is that enough!

Jodi
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 13 2008,17:15)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 14 2008,12:06)
    Hi Ken
    You say
    I do not understand.

N31 has to answer to God and GOD'S children! If she believes that Jesus is the Christ should she NOT be proud to say so! BTW TOW does have it right about you.. You don't agree with anyone you just answer to keep the threads going SAD!

Gees you don't even agree that someone should (if Christian) admit the Jesus is the Christ.

Well Heaven is that enough!

Well that explains it then Kenrch, Mandy must not view you as one of God's children :D

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Ken,

No.
    She does not have to answer to you or me.
    Get real and stop persecuting God's people and accusing THEM of pride.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 14 2008,12:22)
    Hi Ken,

No.
    She does not have to answer to you or me.
    Get real and stop persecuting God's people and accusing THEM of pride.

Of course you and Tow's people ARE RIGHT they should have the run of the place without question. After all they have their rights it's their world any way! And now their site :laugh:

Kejonn may as well just move his site here and combine the two they are the same anyway! :laugh:

Oh wait (sorry) they will be the same when I'm out the way! :laugh:

Well just for the record JESUS IS THE CHRIST AND MY SAVIOUR!

Who else can say that?

N31? Nick? Jodi? Why not: TOW STU KEJONN :laugh:
    I laugh because this ??? has become a joke!

NickHassan
    Participant

deep breath

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 14 2008,12:40)
    deep breath

I'm not sure about you or anyone Nick can't you say Jesus is LORD?

1Co 12:3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.
    :laugh:

kejonn
    Participant

Is there any reason you feel you need to mention my username so much? Your insecurity is palpable.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (kejonn @ Jan. 14 2008,12:50)
    Is there any reason you feel you need to mention my username so much? Your insecurity is palpable.

Are you denying that you are not in this whole thing? How did TOW here about this place?

I'll ask you Who is Jesus?

kenrch
    Participant

:laugh: No need to wait for your answer!

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 383 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account