LU and BD Biblical discussion cont’d

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 501 through 504 (of 504 total)
  • Author
    Lightenup
    Participant

@bodhitharta
    Sorry I have been gone for awhile. To answer your last post…yes, the spiritual side is conscious and goes somewhere after it leaves the flesh upon the death of the flesh.

God bless you Bo!

bodhitharta
    Participant

Congratulations you have won this debate as I have no way of proving your theory is wrong, I do not believe what you believe nor do I believe the scriptures support what you believe but I will concede and say you won the debate because I now realize that Christianity is hopelessly confused and therefore I make no judgement on your theory because in Christianity almost any theory works quite easily and being that the scriptures are ambiguous we would just be posting arguments with no solid support

Lightenup
    Participant

Hi Bo,
    This was never a debate, just a discussion. I have answered all your many questions the best I knew how. I truly believe that one day your knee will bow and your tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is LORD (as in YHWH as the Lord of lords, not as in YHWH who is the Father.) I have enjoyed discussing this with you. You have challenged me well to consider many different things that I may not have had to look into. I learned more about why I believe the way I do partly because of your questions.

If I encounter something that you might be interested in, I will continue to put it here. Respond if you want.

May grace and peace be yours in abundance through the true knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.

Love in Christ,
    LU

Lightenup
    Participant
Viewing 4 posts - 501 through 504 (of 504 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account