Logic

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 800 total)
  • Author
    epistemaniac
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 14 2008,14:45)
    Hi e,
    It is not for anyone to prove it is false but for you to justify such a strange belief.
    Why does anyone need to prove something to be untrue if scripture does not show it's existence?
    Scripture never teaches it and neither tradition nor any so called divines can override scriptural truth.

Nick I am sick and tired of your unbiblical philosophical rantings, giving the teachings of men like you do, with not providing one single scripture to back up what you say…. give me one single scripture that says specifically, exactly, that the Trinity is false. I want you to justify your strange beliefs. The Scripture nowhere has the existence of the word “bible”, so what….? should we therefore not have a bible? That is exactly where your strange rantings and philosophical musings would lead us. You continue to just give the traditions and teachings of man, without any scriptures at all…. its really sad that someone who demands something of others is so unwilling and better, unable, to give it himself…. so none of your teachings of man can override the plain biblical truth that the Trinity is a fact…. every bity as much a fact as that which gives us a bible, and which gives us a bible with only 66 books and no more…. its just a fact you are unable to deal with or refute… and I know that unnerves you because you are quite happy in the little box you have made for yourself, happy with the teachings of Nick, in the “First Church of Nick”where you are the Pope and no one dares question any teaching you have…. sorry to disappoint you, but I don't belong to the “First Church of Nick” and you are not my Pope…

blessings,
    ken

epistemaniac
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 14 2008,14:49)
    Hi E,
    Still waiting for where Jesus or the prophets or apostles taught that God is a trinity.

that is because you are afraid to read the above posts, and because you are too prideful… for if you would, you would have your answer… but your faith is too weak for that Nick… it could not handle reading those posts because then your whole worldview would come undone, and since you are so prideful and could never admit that you are wrong, you will never read it…

blessings,
    ken

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi E,
    It is not for us to prove what is false.
    it is not true unless it is written and unproven unless supported.
    To maintain any credibility for this odd theory it is for you to show the mouth of God teaches a trinity.

No one has so far though a lot of bluster goes on.

chosenone
    Participant

Has one got the 'bluster' to prove the”one eternal gospel for all”?

epistemaniac
    Participant

I am pointing out one thing here N, just deal with this one point, re logic… if “logic” is wrong because it does not appear in the bible, then “bible” is wrong because it nowhere appears in the bible…. just deal with this one point, please….

blessings,
    ken

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi E,
    Logic is a very weak measure of truth,
    Scripture supporting scripture defines truth.

Tiffany
    Participant

Quote (epistemaniac @ Dec. 14 2008,14:54)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 14 2008,14:45)
    Hi e,
    It is not for anyone to prove it is false but for you to justify such a strange belief.
    Why does anyone need to prove something to be untrue if scripture does not show it's existence?
    Scripture never teaches it and neither tradition nor any so called divines can override scriptural truth.

Nick I am sick and tired of your unbiblical philosophical rantings, giving the teachings of men like you do, with not providing one single scripture to back up what you say…. give me one single scripture that says specifically, exactly, that the Trinity is false. I want you to justify your strange beliefs. The Scripture nowhere has the existence of the word “bible”, so what….? should we therefore not have a bible? That is exactly where your strange rantings and philosophical musings would lead us. You continue to just give the traditions and teachings of man, without any scriptures at all…. its really sad that someone who demands something of others is so unwilling and better, unable, to give it himself…. so none of your teachings of man can override the plain biblical truth that the Trinity is a fact…. every bity as much a fact as that which gives us a bible, and which gives us a bible with only 66 books and no more…. its just a fact you are unable to deal with or refute… and I know that unnerves you because you are quite happy in the little box you have made for yourself, happy with the teachings of Nick, in the “First Church of Nick”where you are the Pope and no one dares question any teaching you have…. sorry to disappoint you, but I don't belong to the “First Church of Nick” and you are not my Pope…

blessings,
    ken

Prove is in the Scripture but first I want to make sure that you know what the trinity is. It is 3in1 all eqyual in deity and power. But
    Ephesians 4:6 says that the Father is above and through all and in all.
    John 14:28 also tells us that the Father is greater then the Son.
    There is your prove. Also if you would know Ancient History you would know who came up with the trinity first.  Just google Quintus Septimus Florens Tertullian.
    Now you need to apoligize to Nick He is right there is no trinity. And you know what even if Nick would be wrong, He does not deserve your insults.
    Irene
    Irene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    You said in another thread.
    “If this is wrong then prove it David. With scripture or logic.”

Are they equal to you?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……to me Scripture is definitely Logical if you understand it, that takes God's Spirit to do, If you don't have the Spirit then it makes no since at all. And what even more ironic is you having to be told that.

love and peace…………………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    Logic is human wisdom,
    Scripture is the far greater wisdom of God[lk11]

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……..logic is using your God given mind. Why do you want to make it sound as if it is wrong to do that, God even reasons with us in our minds with His Spirit , for the Spirit both accuses you and defends you. Get rid of logic and you are nothing but a zombie. Your assumption of GOD not being logical is purely false and is not scriptural at all. Show where it say God way are not logical. Pure foolishness. The mind of man may not fully precieve the mind of God but to say the the process of logic is error and represent it as Evil is to say God did not know what he was doing when He gave man a mind to think with. Logic is how the mind thinks remove it and the mind not longer thinks. you are then nothing more then a idiot void of any sense at all.

love and peace……………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    You speak of the carnal mind?
    Not much use to God sorry.

His ways are higher

So we are robots but not zombies?

How the carnal mind tries to continue to rule but submission enjoins us to the kingdom.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……….do you even know what your even talking about, is that all you can do is just set around jabbering about stupid nonsense and falsely accuse people who disagree with you.

love and peace……………………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    How are the wise men of the world seen by God?
    Their carnal thoughts cannot understand His ways.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……..so say you and is it you who decides if a Scientist or Scholar or anyone else for that matter is Carnal minded or Spiritual Did GOD give you some authority to make that decision as you seem to think you have. Amazing how puffed up a little religion can make people become. To position their selves as Judges of others they don't even know and take the word of God and twist it to apply to everyone (EXCEPT) them of course.. Well did Jesus say to such Fools, Hypocrites, snakes, serpents, Blind guides.

peace…………………..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

hmmm

david
    Participant

GB,
    Logic is human wisdom,
    Scripture is the far greater wisdom of God[lk11]

Nick, here is where you are confused. Look at Paul:

ACTS 9:22
    “But Saul kept on acquiring power all the more and was confounding the Jews that dwelt in Damascus as he proved LOGICALLY that this is the Christ.”

He was using scripture AND logic.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi david,
    Acts 9.22
    But Saul increased the more in strength, and confounded the Jews which dwelt at Damascus, proving [4822]that this is very Christ.
    sumbibazo {soom-bib-ad'-zo}
    Word Origin:
    from 4862 and bibazo (to force, causative [by reduplication] of the base of 939)
    TDNT:
    7:763,1101
    Part of Speech:
    verb
    Usage in the KJV:
    knit together 2, prove 1, assuredly gather 1, instruct 1, compact 1

Total: 6
    Definition:
    to cause to coalesce, to join together, put together
    to unite or knit together: in affection
    to put together in one's mind
    to compare
    to gather, conclude, consider
    to cause a person to unite with one in a conclusion or come to the same opinion, to prove, demonstrate
    to teach, instruct, one

No logic there.
    Is LOGIC in some manuscripts?

Not as far as I can find.

The word LOGIC does appear in some versions-Amplified and the Message
    but not there.

Could this be a JW idea?

david
    Participant

Could this be a JW idea?

I guess this answers your question:
    [/quote]The word LOGIC does appear in some versions-Amplified and the Message
    but not there.

Most of what is below suggests logic:

Part of Speech:
    verb
    Usage in the KJV:
    knit together 2, prove 1, assuredly gather 1, instruct 1, compact 1

Total: 6
    Definition:
    to cause to coalesce, to join together, put together
    to unite or knit together: in affection
    to put together in one's mind
    to compare
    to gather, conclude, consider
    to cause a person to unite with one in a conclusion or come to the same opinion, to prove, demonstrate
    to teach, instruct, one

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi david,
    Maybe, maybe not
    But it is a poor substitute for the wisdom of God.  

Lk11
    49Therefore also said the wisdom of God, I will send them prophets and apostles, and some of them they shall slay and persecute:

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 800 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account