Logging out!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Ciara 10622
    Participant

Does anyone think it would be best if I leave this site and go to the sites I like to do? (CartoonNetwork and Nick.com)

Is 1:18
    Participant

How old are you?

Ciara 10622
    Participant

I'm not so sure if I can tell you that.

Is 1:18
    Participant

Fair enough…..it's good policy to guard your identity (although giving your age is propbably safe enough given that member's birthdays are frequently advertised here) but if you're under 13 then I would suggest that you are too young for this forum.

Admin
    Keymaster

Quote (Ciara 10622 @ Jan. 13 2007,02:49)
    Does anyone think it would be best if I leave this site and go to the sites I like to do? (CartoonNetwork and Nick.com)

Why would anyone want you to leave?

Ciara10622
    Participant

I don't know about this site anymore. Because someone told me something false yesterday. What kind of person do they think they are telling me that I can't talk to Jesus? That made me so angry yesterday! I wanted to hurt the person telling me what I can or can't do.:angry:

Proclaimer
    Participant

I get the feeling that you are trying to speak bad about this site to discourage others Ciara10622. You remind me of another member called Randy who tried to find fault and said all kinds of things against us.

What is your motive here?

Be honest. Remember that God is watching.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Ciara10622 @ Jan. 20 2007,07:10)
    I don't know about this site anymore. Because someone told me something false yesterday. What kind of person do they think they are telling me that I can't talk to Jesus? That made me so angry yesterday! I wanted to hurt the person telling me what I can or can't do.:angry:

There are more weeds than wheat :)

IF anyone told you that then they are sadly mistaken. What do they think prayer is? Whoever told you that could not be a member of this forum. Though we disagree on some things, Prayer (talking to Jesus) is basic just as believeing that He is the only begotten Son who died for YOUR and OUR sins. You will find more weeds in other Christian forums than this one!

If your goal is to shake the faith of these children~ FORGET IT~ We may bend but will NEVER break :)

Ciara10622
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Jan. 27 2007,09:42)
    I get the feeling that you are trying to speak bad about this site to discourage others Ciara10622. You remind me of another member called Randy who tried to find fault and said all kinds of things against us.

What is your motive here?

Be honest. Remember that God is watching.

🙁 I don't know, unless someone could tell me what a motive is please.

Ciara10622
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 27 2007,13:30)

There are more weeds than wheat 🙂

IF anyone told you that then they are sadly mistaken.  What do they think prayer is?  Whoever told you that could not be a member of this forum.  Though we disagree on some things, Prayer (talking to Jesus) is basic just as believeing that He is the only begotten Son who died for YOUR and OUR sins.  You will find more weeds in other Christian forums than this one!

If your goal is to shake the faith of these children~ FORGET IT~ We may bend but will NEVER break 🙂

🙁 That is not my goal! I've been having problems with some troublemaking brats at school! You don't know how hard I've worked keeping them safe! I don't like kids like that being hurtful to my friends!

david
    Participant

There are more weeds than wheat :)

IF anyone told you that then they are sadly mistaken. What do they think prayer is? Whoever told you that could not be a member of this forum.

HI Kenrch. A couple weeks ago, in another thread (I'm not sure which one) I asked Ciarra who told here this. Ciarra said it was Kenrch. Maybe she was mistaken or maybe you are mistaken in saying that who ever told her that should leave the forum. I'm certain she said it was you who told her that.

david

david
    Participant

You may want to ask ciara about this.

Ciara10622
    Participant

🙁 To tell the truth it wasn't Kenrch. I forgot the person who said that name. But, I remember reading it. Sorry, Kenrch!

TimothyVI
    Participant

Good job Ciara. Whether you did or did not make the untrue statement about Kenrch, standing up and
    making it right is the mature thing to do. Many adults fear doing this sort of thing.
    May God bless you and keep you strong in the faith.

Tim

kenrch
    Participant

Why would I want to say anything like that.  

This is what i posted on the Site thread.

Oh Yes! Forbid not the young ones to come to Jesus for such is the kingdom of God.  

If anything I have been concerned about her.

If anyone believes that you can't talk to Jesus then they are mistaken.  What do they think prayer is?  I believe that's what I said or something like that David.  
    You know you could have PM me with this instead of accusing me without knowing what was going on.  

I H L,
    Kenrch

Ciara10622
    Participant

🙂 Hey, Kenrch! Can I ask you a question?

charity
    Participant

Hi  Ciara

Warmth, security, and all of God's Embrace

Long to be still,

These things forever can change us.

Longing hope to awake to sounds of peace and silence

Where consciousness gives way to the love of God

And we are free from the labour of reason.

So when you go to fall asleep tonight

Trust God faith is all you need

Gods grace and peace to settle your heart

Then without effort the truth may come

charity

Ciara10622
    Participant

🙂 Hey Char! I will always love God! There's nothing else that I would like besides him!

(I was emailed this from Heaven net forum to past in this area…..I'm not sure why…but here it is)

I apologize to everyone I may have offended in these forums.

Please don't look at me as an example of what a JW is, I haven't been one in over 10
    years.

Anyway, I'm sorry for anyone in these forums that I've upset. I'm going to get my life on
    track, so I will no longer be joining in on these conversations for quite some time, if
    ever again.

I don't want my opinions to offend anymore people, so again I apologize to all.

The complete board is back to being your's Nick……………may your efforts of
    spreading “your” truth bring you all the happiness you can get from it.

And to anyone on this site that bashes the witnesses, please remember this, It's not the
    witnesses you are bashing, but Jehovah.

And to all you “born again” Christians who love using Jesus name……..please
    think about this info:

God’s name is Jehovah

“We do not say that “Jehovah” is the correct pronunciation of God's name.
    For that matter, neither is “Jesus” the correct pronunciation of Christ's name.
    But according to the Aramaic language which Christ and his apostles spoke, his name was
    pronounced “Yeshu'a”……. But “Jesus” is only our colloquial way of
    pronouncing his name, and we do not find fault with you for using it instead of Yeshu'a.

It might be added here what the meaning of the Son of God's name “Jesus” is,
    whilst he dwelt on earth as a man, as used by all translations. According to Weymouth this
    name means “Jehovah is Salvation.”(The New Testament in Modern Speech, ftnote 21
    under Matthew 1:21.) He is entirely right. So every time anyone uses this name, Jesus,
    (which is not the original pronunciation of it in the 1st century) he is using and
    supporting a form of The Divine Name JEHOVAH

“Those who reject the English “Jehovah” and insist on using the Hebrew
    pronunciation[Yahweh] would do well to ask themselves why they say “Jesus
    Christ,” when that was not the way his name was pronounced in Hebrew. That is the
    English way, derived from the Greek language. In Hebrew, Jesus would be closer to
    “Yehshua” and Christ would be “Mash'edahh.” So, as we say “Jesus
    Christ” in the English language, we also say “Jehovah,” both being correct
    when speaking English.”

I again apologize to everyone I may have offended….

My only request was that you quit arguing over stupid stuff, and focus on the more
    important issues in these last days, but even I can't seem to stop arguing, so I'm bowing
    out to go do what I know I need to do to get my life back on track.

There's no need to respond to my messages anymore, because I'm now saying good buy to you
    all…………….

May all of your searches for “truth” bring you to what it is you are searching
    for.

Peace to all….I'm out!

charity
    Participant

Quote (quitarguingoverstupidstuff @ Feb. 14 2007,00:07)
    (I was emailed this from Heaven net forum to past in this area…..I'm not sure why…but here it is)

I apologize to everyone I may have offended in these forums.

Please don't look at me as an example of what a JW is, I haven't been one in over 10
    years.

Anyway, I'm sorry for anyone in these forums that I've upset. I'm going to get my life on
    track, so I will no longer be joining in on these conversations for quite some time, if
    ever again.

I don't want my opinions to offend anymore people, so again I apologize to all.

The complete board is back to being your's Nick……………may your efforts of
    spreading “your” truth bring you all the happiness you can get from it.

And to anyone on this site that bashes the witnesses, please remember this, It's not the
    witnesses you are bashing, but Jehovah.

And to all you “born again” Christians who love using Jesus name……..please
    think about this info:

God’s name is Jehovah

“We do not say that “Jehovah” is the correct pronunciation of God's name.
    For that matter, neither is “Jesus” the correct pronunciation of Christ's name.
    But according to the Aramaic language which Christ and his apostles spoke, his name was
    pronounced “Yeshu'a”……. But “Jesus” is only our colloquial way of
    pronouncing his name, and we do not find fault with you for using it instead of Yeshu'a.

It might be added here what the meaning of the Son of God's name “Jesus” is,
    whilst he dwelt on earth as a man, as used by all translations. According to Weymouth this
    name means “Jehovah is Salvation.”(The New Testament in Modern Speech, ftnote 21
    under Matthew 1:21.) He is entirely right. So every time anyone uses this name, Jesus,
    (which is not the original pronunciation of it in the 1st century) he is using and
    supporting a form of The Divine Name JEHOVAH

“Those who reject the English “Jehovah” and insist on using the Hebrew
    pronunciation[Yahweh] would do well to ask themselves why they say “Jesus
    Christ,” when that was not the way his name was pronounced in Hebrew. That is the
    English way, derived from the Greek language. In Hebrew, Jesus would be closer to
    “Yehshua” and Christ would be “Mash'edahh.” So, as we say “Jesus
    Christ” in the English language, we also say “Jehovah,” both being correct
    when speaking English.”

I again apologize to everyone I may have offended….

My only request was that you quit arguing over stupid stuff, and focus on the more
    important issues in these last days, but even I can't seem to stop arguing, so I'm bowing
    out to go do what I know I need to do to get my life back on track.

There's no need to respond to my messages anymore, because I'm now saying good buy to you
    all…………….

May all of your searches for “truth” bring you to what it is you are searching
    for.

Peace to all….I'm out!

should a female get down on knees to beg of a man that he put away his childish ways?
    To pray before God that he may become a tree of life
    Pro 11:30 The fruit of the righteous [is] a tree of life; and he that winneth souls [is] wise.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account