Loaded questions cannot be answered yes or no

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 229 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    Easy.
    They take the carnal view.
    Those who searched the scriptures in the time of Jesus could not hear either.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

So you have no quote of me to offer either, Nick?

Thought so.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    1Cor 2

mikeboll64
    Blocked

No quote, Nick? Then shhhhhh

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    1Cor 2.13
    “Which things also we speak, not in the words man's wisdom teacheth but which the Holy Ghost teacheth;comparing spiritual with spiritual”

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Nick,

I'm asking for a quote of MY WORDS where I “entrapped” someone within scriptural truth.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 22 2012,11:37)
    Nick,

I'm asking for a quote of MY WORDS where I “entrapped” someone within scriptural truth.

Hi Mike,

Rudimentary logic is the tool you use.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 22 2012,10:10)
    Well Nick,

(1) Here's your chance to put your money where your mouth is.  Ed started this thead quite a while ago, and even had some verbal support in the beginning.  That is until I challenged anyone to quote an actual “YES or NO” question I had ever asked that couldn't be answered with a YES or a NO.

(2) Not one quote ever emerged on this thread, and interest in it soon dwindled.  Now it only serves Ed's purpose once in a while when I have him backed into a scriptural corner.  When that happens, he comes here to cry a little and try to garner some “hate Mike” support for himself – to make him feel better.

(3A) Now that you have thrown your hat into the ring, please explain to all of us how a person who is speaking nothing but scriptural truth could be “entrapped” by scriptural truth.  (3B)You say I do it “often”, so it shouldn't be too hard for you to find an example, right?

I'll wait.

Hi Mike,

1) Even you could not do it without an associated explanation.
        The risk is that the explanation will be 'clipped' away from the quote as you
        make further refining questions of entrapment; your tactics have not gone unnoticed!

2) This thread is NOT about your perceptions of truth, but my ability to expose your unsavory tactics.

3A)  Spin:  to present an incident in a particularly slanted or biased manner
    3B) There is no actual question here, but merely a cry for support from fellow members towards your rudimentary logic.

God bless

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ April 22 2012,04:02)
    but merely a cry for support from fellow members

Like I said, you come to this thread to CRY once in a while when I have you scripturally cornered on another thread.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 23 2012,01:05)

Quote (Ed J @ April 22 2012,04:02)
    but merely a cry for support from fellow members

Like I said, you come to this thread to CRY once in a while when I have you scripturally cornered on another thread.

Hi Mike,

Only in your mind.
    If you cared to notice,
    I answered your question.

All questions are answerable, but entrapment
    questions require more than yes or no answers.
    An understanding of the motivation is necessary,
    to avoid proud boasting of false rudimentary logic.  

God bless

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Ed,

If you answer any question I ask with scriptural truth, there is no way you can be “tricked” or “entrapped”. End of story.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Mike,

My goal is NOT to castigate you,
    but to inform you of useless tactics.

Bringing intention to avenues which offer agreement,
    rather than causing others to dig in to 'their' rudimentary logic.
    Then, all your left with is an unending fight of rudimentary logic vs. rudimentary logic.

See how my approach (of seeking agreement) got Martin to engage in a Preexistence discussion. (Link)
    If you remember correctly this was the very topic being discussed when he resorted to 'name-calling' and later expulsion.
                                                                                                                                 (indicative of a weak position)
    Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 23 2012,02:40)
    Ed,

If you answer any question I ask with scriptural truth, there is no way you can be “tricked” or “entrapped”.  End of story.

Hi Mike,

I did answer your question with scriptural truth  –  Beginning of story.

God bless

mikeboll64
    Blocked

No you didn't, Ed. You answer changed the words of the scriptures. Instead of the Word becoming flesh and having the glory of GOD'S ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, you have changed it to say the Word had GOD'S GLORY.

That is NOT a honest answer according to the scriptures. Besides, if you answered my point on the other thread, what was the purpose of dredging up this old thread? Just to cry to the others here, hoping that they will join you in slamming me?

Well, Nick jumped right in, didn't he. But notice how fast he took off when asked to show PROOF of his accusations.

Ed, you don't need this thread. It is an exercise in futility because I'm not going to stop asking the hard questions just because they make you sad or angry.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 23 2012,04:02)
    No you didn't, Ed.  You answer changed the words of the scriptures.  Instead of the Word becoming flesh and having the glory of GOD'S ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, you have changed it to say the Word had GOD'S GLORY.

That is NOT a honest answer according to the scriptures.  Besides, if you answered my point on the other thread, what was the purpose of dredging up this old thread?  Just to cry to the others here, hoping that they will join you in slamming me?

Well, Nick jumped right in, didn't he.  But notice how fast he took off when asked to show PROOF of his accusations.

Ed, you don't need this thread.  It is an exercise in futility because I'm not going to stop asking the hard questions just because they make you sad or angry.

Hi Mike,

Do you have comprehension problems, because that's not what I said?

God bless

mikeboll64
    Blocked

It IS what you said. But if you'd like to “correct” me about it, then do it in the thread where you said it – not here.

Also, next time it might help if you “correct” me right away instead of a week or more later.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Btw, this is what you said in the “Word” thread:

Quote (Ed J @ April 21 2012,09:14)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 22 2012,01:45)
    Ed,

The Holy Spirit did not become flesh and dwell on earth with the glory of God's only begotten Son.  End of story.

Hi Mike,

The Holy Spirit did become flesh and did dwell on earth with his own glory radiating through his only begotten Son.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Mike,

Thanks for correcting your mistake.  :)

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ April 24 2012,08:07)
    Hi Mike,

Thanks for correcting your mistake.  :)

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

edj

you are the second Nick :D :D :D

Ed J
    Participant

PIERRE,

Second Nick? …what do you mean?

God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 229 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account