Let's have a Bible Trivia forum

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Admin
    Keymaster

No probs acertainchap.

When I said I have moved it into Feedback and Suggestions, I was talking about this particular discussion, not the Trivia discussion.

I think the trivia forum is a great idea.

acertainchap
    Participant

Yes it is. :)

IM4Truth
    Participant

Heaven I really liked that trivia, until Stu came on it, with His stupid questions, is there anything that we can do about that. We also need some organization. This is to be fun, not debating or show of scriptures, right? I think we started of really nice. I like it. But I do not like Stu making fun of it.

Peace and Love Mrs. :( :( :(

Stu
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Nov. 09 2007,19:57)
    Heaven I really liked that trivia, until Stu came on it, with His stupid questions, is there anything that we can do about that. We also need some organization. This is to be fun, not debating or show of scriptures, right?  I think we started of really nice. I like it. But I do not like Stu making fun of it.

Peace and Love Mrs. :( :( :(

You didn't seem to mind the equally pointed question that David raised.

Stuart

Proclaimer
    Participant

Yeah fair enough Stu.

Your specialty is arguing that nothing made the cosmos and animals that eat bananas, so how about you stick to what you are semi-good at?

The people who visit the Trivia forum have a respect for scripture and are improving their knowledge of it. We don't want that theme to change.

Thanks Stu.

Stu
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Nov. 10 2007,08:24)
    Yeah fair enough Stu.

Your specialty is arguing that nothing made the cosmos and animals that eat bananas, so how about you stick to what you are semi-good at?

The people who visit the Trivia forum have a respect for scripture and are improving their knowledge of it. We don't want that theme to change.

Thanks Stu.

Hi t8

You really have a way of sweet-talking people, don't you!
    Am I allowed to attempt to answer the questions others pose in that thread?

Stuart

Proclaimer
    Participant

Stu there are threads for challenging the validity of things, you can even create your own ones, but that thread is not for that, rather it is bible trivia, not your opinion that God is bad.

I just ask that you don't bust in where your attitude is not appreciated.

You can create your own thread by all means or stick to the ones that you are passionate about namely evolution etc.

Spam is unwanted promotion of products or opinion, or touting something that doesn't belong.

So long as you stick to the right discussion then everything is fine.

acertainchap
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Nov. 10 2007,08:24)
    Yeah fair enough Stu.

Your specialty is arguing that nothing made the cosmos and animals that eat bananas…

Thanks Stu.

You are right of course.
    :)

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account