Let's have a Bible Trivia forum

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    acertainchap
    Participant

t8 it would be a grand idea if we had a new forum(s) under the bolded heading Bible trivia. One forum for multiple choice Bible trivia and another for short and long answer detailed information. I feel this would be a great asset in helping us grown in our faith. Please consider it. I am serious about this idea, though. :)

acertainchap
    Participant

I'm bumping this topic.

Morningstar
    Participant

Sounds fun how would it work?

acertainchap
    Participant

Well we ask each other questions of course and try to guess the right answers. Before we post the questions we should decide whether the question is worthy of being 1, 2, or 3 points. 3 points of course being of the highest difficulty. :)

acertainchap
    Participant

And then update and keep track of the scores as the posts go along. :)

Morningstar
    Participant

Are we allowed to “look up” the answers? If not is it the honor system?

acertainchap
    Participant

Not sure what you mean by honor system, Morningstar, although people if people look up the answers then it defeats the whole purpose in a way. Let's save looking up the answers exclusively for other topics on the site. Please respond.

IM4Truth
    Participant

Not a bad idea, only, who decides if the answer is correct?

Morningstar
    Participant

Quote (acertainchap @ Nov. 07 2007,12:13)
    Not sure what you mean by honor system, Morningstar, although people if people look up the answers then it defeats the whole purpose in a way. Let's save looking up the answers exclusively for other topics on the site. Please respond.

Honor system means we trust each other to be good christians who keep their word and don't look up information but rather play fairly.

acertainchap
    Participant

Ahh to answer both of your questions…IM4Truth, whomever asks the question to begin with must know the answer ahead of time. The person whom asks it can gain this knowledge by looking up a good question and answer or giving a question and answer that they've had previous knowledge of. Yes, the honor system sounds like a good idea and should definitely come into play. A person who asks the question can sometimes – but not all the time – show a bit of “mercy” and give them a hint for the answer. :)

acertainchap
    Participant

Definitely honor system. :)

Morningstar
    Participant

Groovy,

sounds fun. So who starts?

acertainchap
    Participant

Well t8 would have to put the “Bible Trivia” forum on the site. That way, instead of putting a trivia topic in each forum having nothing to do with the forum, we would have a Bible Trivia forum exclusive to Biblical trivia. :)

Morningstar
    Participant

oh, i see.

Well we could have a bible trivia thread.

acertainchap
    Participant

Yep. :)

david
    Participant

T8

Now, that there is a biblical trivia thread, perhaps you should delete this needless thread asking for one.

thanks.

Admin
    Keymaster

Thanks for that david.

I have moved it into Feedback and Suggestions, so that anyone reading it can see that suggestions can be implemented.

:)

acertainchap
    Participant

:(

Admin
    Keymaster

Why the sad face?

acertainchap
    Participant

Thanks for the Bible Trivia thread t8. I appreciate it. :)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account