Keys

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 254 total)
  • Author
    gollamudi
    Participant

Quote (chosenone @ June 24 2008,16:43)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 24 2008,07:33)
    Hi CO,
    The Spirit unites Jew and Gentile and does not divide.
    The Spirit reminds us of the words of Jesus and does not take them from us.

Nick.
        So you don't believe Jesus' own words!  Maybe you should write your own version of the Bible and make a notation by this sentence that it is untrue.   I realize now why you have such a distorted view of scripture, you don't believe all that is written, just change the meaning of some scripture to agree with the “Gospel of Nick”

Blessings.

Ha! Ha!, that's the center of belief of many.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    What exactly are these keys and what do they open?
    Does having keys give the owners freedom in terms of doctrine as RS suggests?

Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 15 2009,08:57)
    Hi,
    What exactly are these keys and what do they open?
    Does having keys give the owners freedom in terms of doctrine as RS suggests?

What does RS suggest? Where can I read what RS has said?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi 94,
    From RS in the trinity doctrine thread
    ” Moreover, Christ had given the keys of the Kingdom to the Apostles, who thus had the authority to enact just about any doctrine they liked.”

Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 15 2009,09:06)
    Hi 94,
    From RS in the trinity doctrine thread
    ” Moreover, Christ had given the keys of the Kingdom to the Apostles, who thus had the authority to enact just about any doctrine they liked.”

Well, it seems that some here may think that what he has said, is true.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (gollamudi @ June 20 2008,19:10)
    Wonderful post my brother Jerry, Nick thinks that he only knows scriptures well he may convince some body who is a baby in knowing scriptures not the matured brothers.
    Keep going brother
    Adam

Adam……that why it say suffer not a (NOVICE) to teach. thats all they can do is confuse everyone, No sound logic in them because they have fallen for so many false teachings by the Apostate Churches they are confused. We are told to come out of Her so we won't recieve of her plagues , The Plague is the confusion She preaches and they also preach confusion. So when some one gives good sound logic to scriptures they can only label it as “Human reasoning” or “of the world” or “Taoism” or “universalism” or some other stupid excuse for their lack of understanding. Mystery Babylon (mystery confusion) is their plague. They preach a voodoo religion of Doctrines, about devils and demons, they preach of things they don't even understand .

love and peace to you and your Adam, God has seen fit to grant you understanding of truth………………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    If you can boast of your experience
    why do your offer us your own ideas?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 21 2008,11:39)
    Hi CO,
    So you alone see?

Nick………no not Chosenone alone knows that I also as well as others do. It you who don't get it and now your trying to make it like it's just Chosenone, Your wrong again Nick others understand it to.

love and peace to you………………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    Universalists do stick together.
    But we are in a search for truth and the Spirit should bind us.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 15 2009,10:25)
    GB,
    If you can boast of your experience
    why do your offer us your own ideas?

Nick……..makes no sense what you have just said. No body is boasting of any thing, it just simply the truth.

peace………………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Right GB

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 15 2009,10:28)
    GB,
    Universalists do stick together.
    But we are in a search for truth and the Spirit should bind us.

Nick……..you are right the scripture probably if properly understood would bind us, but as it is you think you are the only one who properly understand them and there in lyes the problem. Why don't you just consider what others say and if You disagree then show us by explaining you point of view and back it up with scripture, but to just start Labeling and condescending on people is hardly Christian and Why not understand you could be wrong at times as we all can be , but explain it to us then, And show us where it doesn't make sense instead of taking a snapshot of a Scripture and trying to apply that to the person instead of what the person is trying to say. And why all the misquoting of what someone says. You and I both need to learn to be more gentle with each other, If you want to view me as an enemy I”ll be you enemy but i still will love and care about you, but if you want to be a friend then a friend i will be and as friends we should respect each others opinions.

love and peace to you and yours…………………gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 15 2009,10:35)
    Right GB

NIck………see what i mean brother.

love to you and yours……………………..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    As soon as you stop offering to the lambs falsehoods like universalism, determinism and intellectualism.
    I bear you no grudges but wonder why you want to teach when you are so unprepared.

We have to give proper food at the proper time.

Mt24
    44Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

45Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

46Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

Scripture is soul food.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick………there you go again labeling Just can't get it out of you right, Now, I am offering the (LAMBS) falsehoods like universalism, determinism, and intellectualism, and you say you bear me no Grudges Does lier and Hypocrite mean any thing to you. The only food i see you giving is false Doctrines about Demons and DEVILS. Scripture properly understood is SOUL FOOD, not just parroting things out of context.

peace and love………………..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    Hmmm

NickHassan
    Participant

Gb,
    I can be accused of all those things and more, and sometimes with justification but my goal is to lead folk to believe in and trust sacred scripture because there we can find the unity God wants.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…….It would be better if you can give understanding of them Brother.

love and peace………………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    Understanding is imperfect and tested by scripture just as prophets test prophets.

Rev19
    : worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick ……..Right and what is the testimony of Jesus.?

peace………………….gene

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 254 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account