Kathy What Do You Mean By Preexisting Sonship?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 436 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ July 25 2011,05:17)
    Irene,

Does it make sense to you that the Spirit became flesh and is the only begotten of the Father?

Do you understand that the spirit of a human being is called a human being in 1 Corinthians 2:11?

Whose spiritual child is that human being?

In the same way the spirit of a human being is a human being, the spirit of God is God?

The spirit of God is not parentless but comes from God even as it is a part of God.

The Spirit of God was made into the human being Jesus by being united with the human being Jesus thus he came into his inheritance that was held in trust for him since the beginning.

Therefore Just as the Spirit of God knows the deep things of God so does Jesus otherwise how would both the writings “the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God”, 1 Corinthians 2:11, and “neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son”, Matthew 11:27, be true?

Or is it Jesus that is the only begotten of the Father.

It is his inheritance of the Spirit of God that gives him the name “Word of God” as well as rendering him the Son of God.

And did the Spirit have a robe on dipped in blood or did Jesus have a robe dipped in blood?

“What God has united let no man divide”.  Jesus and the Spirit of God are united by God and thus it is the union of the two that bears the robe.

You don't want to believe that Jesus was in the beginning with God, but there are also other Scrip0tures that tell us Jesus is the beginning of the creation of God.

Consider that God united Jesus with the Spirit of God. Also consider which part of the union is the major partner when speaking spiritual words.

Note; All Scripture clauses are from King James Version.

kerwin

What God has united let no man divide”. Jesus and the Spirit of God are united by God and thus it is the union of the two that bears the robe

where is the scriptures that says that Christ is married to his father ?

Do you understand that the spirit of a human being is called a human being in 1 Corinthians 2:11?

1Co 2:11 For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the man’s spirit within him? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.

it seems that your understanding is reflected by you comment,is that really what that scripture means or say,????

you should read it again,

I place my understanding of the words of Scripture before yours as yours fails to understand the importance of the Spirit of God.

this is the right thing to do providing you understand the scriptures and do not change there meaning according to your personal mind ,and so do what you tell others not to do,

Irene told you many scriptures that tells you of Christ being the son of God the first creation of God ,but you ignore it and place your own view first what are you calling this ??????

to me it looks like you only know either one word or one verse and you are the one that give the meaning or live to it ,

this brings you so far from truth of God that there is a Abby's between you and the truth of God scriptures,

I wrote to Irene about how God united the human being Jesus with his Spirit as well as related thoughts in my previous post and if you wish to consider the ideas expressed through scripture then please join in that conversation.

this looks more like Kathi writings, if you can show scriptures to that effect show them ,and make sure that you are not making the rest of scriptures look like a lie,your thoughts are to reflect the whole spirit of God not your,

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ July 23 2011,17:11)
    Ed and Kerwin!  In

Jhn 1:14 ¶ And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.  

This is not Gods Holy Spirit.  notice THE ONLY BEGOTTEN OF THE FATHER, FULL OF GRACE AND TRUTH.
    That is who became Jesus…..
    Also to compare The Word of God will come again
    Rev 19:13   And he [was] clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.  

Rev 19:14   And the armies [which were] in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.  

Rev 19:15   And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.  

Rev 19:16   And he hath on [his] vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.  

There is no other being that fits this description, but Jesus…..

Jesus will come again to smite the nation and only the truth will be taught…….Peace and Love Irene

Peace and Love Irene

Hi Irene,

I keep showing Isaiah 63:2-11, but you keep rejecting what these Scriptures are saying; why?

2 Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat? 3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment. 4 For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come. 5 And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me. 6 And I will tread down the people in mine anger, and make them drunk in my fury, and I will bring down their strength to the earth.
    7 I will mention the lovingkindnesses of the Lord, and the praises of the Lord, according to all that the Lord hath bestowed on us, and the great goodness toward the house of Israel, which he hath bestowed on them according to his mercies, and according to the multitude of his lovingkindnesses. 8 For he said, Surely they are my people, children that will not lie: so he was their Savior. 9 In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old. 10 But they rebelled, and vexed his holy Spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, and he fought against them. (Isaiah 63:2-10)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 25 2011,10:30)

Quote (Pastry @ July 23 2011,17:11)
    Ed and Kerwin!  In

Jhn 1:14 ¶ And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.  

This is not Gods Holy Spirit.  notice THE ONLY BEGOTTEN OF THE FATHER, FULL OF GRACE AND TRUTH.
    That is who became Jesus…..
    Also to compare The Word of God will come again
    Rev 19:13   And he [was] clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.  

Rev 19:14   And the armies [which were] in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.  

Rev 19:15   And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.  

Rev 19:16   And he hath on [his] vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.  

There is no other being that fits this description, but Jesus…..

Jesus will come again to smite the nation and only the truth will be taught…….Peace and Love Irene

Peace and Love Irene

Hi Irene,

I keep showing Isaiah 63:2-11, but you keep rejecting what these Scriptures are saying; why?

Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat? 3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment. 4 For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come. 5 And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me. 6 And I will tread down the people in mine anger, and make them drunk in my fury, and I will bring down their strength to the earth.
    7 I will mention the lovingkindnesses of the Lord, and the praises of the Lord, according to all that the Lord hath bestowed on us, and the great goodness toward the house of Israel, which he hath bestowed on them according to his mercies, and according to the multitude of his lovingkindnesses. 8 For he said, Surely they are my people, children that will not lie: so he was their Savior. 9 In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old. 10 But they rebelled, and vexed his holy Spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, and he fought against them. (Isaiah 63:2-11)

God bless

edj

and what is your point in calling that scripture?

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Pierre,

Because it's Scripture!
    You really can't see the connection
    between Isaiah 63:2-10 and Rev.19:11-21?

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 25 2011,10:50)
    Hi Pierre,

Because it's Scripture!

God bless

edj

you still do not say nothing ,and now you ask me to fill you in on what I believe it means to me ,
    are you not trying to conduct a power game?

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 25 2011,04:59)

Hi Pierre,

Because it's Scripture!

God bless

edj

you still do not say nothing ,and now you ask me to fill you in on what I believe it means to me ,

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

OK, I'll bite; what does it mean to you?

God bless

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Ed sometimes forgets what the word “of” means.  As in “Spirit OF God”, etc.  It seems to be a common occurance with people who promote unscriptural doctrines.  For example the Trinitarians can't seem to understand Son OF God or Servant OF God.  

Now in Ed's case, he seems to think the Word of God is the Spirit of God.  And that this Spirit, who actually IS God Himself, is what became flesh and dwelled among men.

But no man has seen God at any time, so even if the Word is the Spirit, then the Spirit is truly OF God, and not God Himself.

Now if the Word was the Spirit OF God, then it makes no sense that the Spirit would tell its disciples that when it leaves the earth, it would send a DIFFERENT helper to them.  We know that the “different” helper turned out to be the Spirit of God, so in Ed's scenario, the Spirit of God promised to send the disciples another Spirit of God after the Spirit of God left the earth.

Is that about right Ed?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 25 2011,05:56)
    Ed sometimes forgets what the word “of” means.  As in “Spirit OF God”, etc.  It seems to be a common occurance with people who promote unscriptural doctrines.  For example the Trinitarians can't seem to understand Son OF God or Servant OF God.  

Now in Ed's case, he seems to think the Word of God is the Spirit of God.  And that this Spirit, who actually IS God Himself, is what became flesh and dwelled among men.

But no man has seen God at any time, so even if the Word is the Spirit, then the Spirit is truly OF God, and not God Himself.

Now if the Word was the Spirit OF God, then it makes no sense that the Spirit would tell its disciples that when it leaves the earth, it would send a DIFFERENT helper to them.  We know that the “different” helper turned out to be the Spirit of God, so in Ed's scenario, the Spirit of God promised to send the disciples another Spirit of God after the Spirit of God left the earth.

Is that about right Ed?

Hi Mike,

I will alter your post to match my view; OK?

Now in Ed's case, he seems to think the Word of God is the Spirit of God.  And that this Spirit, who actually IS God Himself, is what became flesh (inside Jesus) and dwelled among men.

But no man has seen God at any time, so even if the Word is the Spirit, then the Spirit is truly OF God, and not God Himself. (is your spirit not you?)

Now if the Word was the Spirit OF God, then it makes no sense that the Spirit would tell its disciples that when it leaves the earth, it would send a DIFFERENT helper to them. (The helper which was in Jesus was sent to them)

We know that the “different” helper turned out to be the Spirit of God, so in Ed's scenario, the Spirit of God promised to send the disciples another Spirit of God after the Spirit of God left the earth. (the same Spirit that was inside Jesus was sent to them)

Consider:
    John 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not,
    neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

God bless

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ July 24 2011,13:09)
    is what became flesh (inside Jesus) and dwelled among men.

This is as good a place to start as any, I suppose:

So if the SPIRIT was inside of the FLESH being of Jesus of Nazareth, did the SPIRIT itself BECOME flesh? Or, like in Gene's altered scenario, does your scenario also insist that you add the word “IN” into John 1:14?

Because my flesh body is animated BY my spirit, but my spirit isn't actually flesh.

What say you, Ed?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 25 2011,06:20)

Quote (Ed J @ July 24 2011,13:09)
    is what became flesh (inside Jesus) and dwelled among men.

This is as good a place to start as any, I suppose:

So if the SPIRIT was inside of the FLESH being of Jesus of Nazareth, did the SPIRIT itself BECOME flesh?  Or, like in Gene's altered scenario, does your scenario also insist that you add the word “IN” into John 1:14?

Because my flesh body is animated BY my spirit, but my spirit isn't actually flesh.

What say you, Ed?  

Hi Mike,

Is your spirit you? Did your spirit become flesh?
    Well God's did as well in the face of Jesus Christ.

Consider:
    To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto
    himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath
    committed unto us the word of reconciliation. (2 Cor 5:19)

Of course the word became flesh. And
    the word becomes flesh again and again.

Acts 12:24 But “The Word” of God grew and multiplied.
    Acts 19:20 So mightily grew “The Word” of God and prevailed.
    How can “The Word” ([ο λογος] Hō Lōgôs) grow and multiply?
    Because “The Word”(HolySpirit) is “the seed” of “BIBLE TRUTH”!
    The seed is “The Word” of God. (Luke 8:11)

“The Word” produces Children: Starting with Jesus

Hebrews 7:28 For the law maketh men high priests which have infirmity; but
    the word(TheSeed “IS” HolySpirit) of the oath, which was since the law,
    maketh the Son(Jesus Christ), who is consecrated for evermore.

The Seed(HolySpirit) produces “Fruit” that multiplies

John 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away(die): for if I
    go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
    John 12:24: Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat (Jesus=74) fall into the
    ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much “fruit”(74).

God bless

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hi Ed,

I asked you a direct question.  Please answer it.  Do you also have to add the word “IN” into 1:14? (And I already told you my spirit is not “me”. It is the spirit OF Mike, and I know how to understand the word “OF”.)

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 25 2011,12:43)

Hi Pierre,

Because it's Scripture!

God bless

edj

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

God bless

edj

I did not ask to bite ,I ask you to explain and answer to my questions

Pierre

kerwin
    Participant

Pierre,

where is the scriptures that says that Christ is married to his father ?

I prefer the word “united”.

John 10:30
    King James Version (KJV)
    30I and my Father are one.

1Co 2:11 For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the man’s spirit within him? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.

it seems that your understanding is reflected by you comment, is that really what that scripture means or say,?

you should read it again,’

Paul asks the question “For who among men knows the thoughts of a man”. He then teaches us that “who among men” is “the man’s spirit within him” as he answers his own question.  He places both the question and the answer in a rhetorical question.  Also notice that when he speaks of the Spirit of God he states “no one” instead of “no man”.

this is the right thing to do providing you understand the scriptures and do not change there meaning according to your personal mind ,and so do what you tell others not to do,

I agree with this part while I believe the rest should already be made clear or will be made clear by further conversation.

this looks more like Kathi writings, if you can show scriptures to that effect show them ,and make sure that you are not making the rest of scriptures look like a lie,your thoughts are to reflect the whole spirit of God not your,

There are similarities between my own and Kathy’s understandings just like there is between my own and yours. This makes sense as they are derived from the same words.

I am showing scriptures and I intend, God allowing, to reveal more.

Do you understand that in order for both the Spirit of God and Jesus to be the only one to know God the must be united as one just as John 10:30 states?

terraricca
    Participant

Kerwin

Do you understand that in order for both the Spirit of God and Jesus to be the only one to know God the must be united as one just as John 10:30 states?

Jn 17:11 I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name—the name you gave me—so that they may be one as we are one.

how would you explain what Christ says here about unity ????

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Kerwin

Paul asks the question “For who among men knows the thoughts of a man”. He then teaches us that “who among men” is “the man’s spirit within him” as he answers his own question. He places both the question and the answer in a rhetorical question. Also notice that when he speaks of the Spirit of God he states “no one” instead of “no man”.

and what that suppose to mean ????

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Kerwin

I have difficulty to understand what seem not true ;you have concluded your understanding on half verses and ignored tons of scriptures ,and the basic one is ;Jn 17:11 I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name—the name you gave me—so that they may be one as we are one.

you remember this comment of your ?

I agree with this part while I believe the rest should already be made clear or will be made clear by further conversation.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 25 2011,06:57)
    Kerwin

I have difficulty to understand what seem not true ;you have concluded your understanding on half verses and ignored tons of scriptures ,and the basic one is ;Jn 17:11 I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name—the name you gave me—so that they may be one as we are one.

you remember this comment of your ?

Pierre,

John 17:11 is an extension of John 10:30 which is why we are taught to endeavor to keep the unity of the Spirit in Ephesians 4:3. That union is important as it is the seal of those approved by God.

Jesus is the pioneer and finisher of that union.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 25 2011,06:43)
    Kerwin

Paul asks the question “For who among men knows the thoughts of a man”. He then teaches us that “who among men” is “the man’s spirit within him” as he answers his own question.  He places both the question and the answer in a rhetorical question.  Also notice that when he speaks of the Spirit of God he states “no one” instead of “no man”.

and what that suppose to mean ????

Pierre

Pierre,

Paul calls the Spirit of a human being, a human being while he calls the Spirit of God, one.  He therefore chose to use two different clauses in relation to the different spirits.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 25 2011,11:10)

Quote (Ed J @ July 25 2011,08:12)
    Hi Mike,

Of course the word became flesh.
    And the word becomes flesh again and again.

Ed J

Hi Ed,

I asked you a direct question.  Please answer it.  Do you also have to add the word “IN” into 1:14?  (And I already told you my spirit is not “me”.  It is the spirit OF Mike, and I know how to understand the word “OF”.)

Hi Mike,

1) John 1:14 And “The Word”(HolySpirit) was made flesh, and dwelt
    among us (Matt. 1:23), (and we beheld his(HolySpirit's) glory, the glory
    as of the only begotten(Jesus Christ) of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

2) Matthew 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son,
    and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

3) They beheld God's glory in his(HolySpirit's) only begotten son “Jesus Christ”! (John 14:9)
    John 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known
    me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

4) Acts 5:3-4 But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the HolySpirit,
    and to keep back part of the price of the land? Whiles it remained, was it not thine own?
    and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived
    this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.

5) John 3:34: For he whom God hath sent speaketh “The Words” of God:
    for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.
    John 14:24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings:
    and “The Word” which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.
    John 12:49-50 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me,
    he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I
    should speak. And I know that his commandment is life everlasting:
    whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 25 2011,11:15)

Quote (Ed J @ July 25 2011,12:43)

Hi Pierre,

Because it's Scripture!

God bless

edj

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

God bless

edj

I did not ask to bite ,I ask you to explain and answer to my questions

Pierre

What question?

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 436 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account