Jw's and islam

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 166 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 29 2010,02:15)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 28 2010,17:01)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 27 2010,21:46)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 27 2010,19:02)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 27 2010,10:57)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 26 2010,16:14)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 21 2010,15:09)

Quote (Stu @ Dec. 21 2010,13:01)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 21 2010,11:44)
    So, for the sake of argument I retract the statement I made

Thank you.

Stuart

your welcome.

Hi BD,

Our ability to Repent for forgiveness is what Jesus died for!

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

That is not scriptural.

Hi BD,

What do you call this?

Matt.4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and
    to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

YHVH bless
    Ed J

That is not the same statement or meaning. Repentence was always preached from the beginning

Hi BD,

The quran is confusing you brother! Turn to YHVH God, the real God!
    Acts:3:19: Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be
    blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;
    Romans 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
    Rom.5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Ed J

Ed,

Are you telling me that before Jesus no one could repent?

Jonah 3:4-22 (King James Version)
    4And Jonah began to enter into the city a day's journey, and he cried, and said, Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown.
    5So the people of Nineveh believed God, and proclaimed a fast, and put on sackcloth, from the greatest of them even to the least of them.
    6For word came unto the king of Nineveh, and he arose from his throne, and he laid his robe from him, and covered him with sackcloth, and sat in ashes.
    7And he caused it to be proclaimed and published through Nineveh by the decree of the king and his nobles, saying, Let neither man nor beast, herd nor flock, taste any thing: let them not feed, nor drink water:
    8But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily unto God: yea, let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that is in their hands.
    9Who can tell if God will turn and repent, and turn away from his fierce anger, that we perish not?
    10And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not.

P.S. you should not need to be derogatory towards the Quran to prove anything from the bible this just shows how immature you still are. The fact is John preached the baptism of repentance and even baptized Jesus.

You keep thinking that to make your arguments valid you have to attack the person and not the argument it is a very wesk technique, especially when someone calls you out on it.

If I had said I learned what I said from the uran then you saying “The quaran is confusing you brother” would at least have a basis to it but the fact is long before I ever picked up a Quran I learned this from the Bible having already turned to YHVH who is ALLAH but you cannot understand this yet, I only hope and pray that you will continue growing in knowledge that one day you may understand.

God Bless!

Hi BD,

Excuse me, I meant: “Quit reading the quran, it is a book of confusion”!
    I don't want to see you get confused from reading the 'book of fraud'!
    'allah' of the quran is satan the devil in disguise(as an angel of God)!

YHVH bless

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 29 2010,18:03)
    Hi BD,

Do you still reject the “Gospel” of Jesus Christ?

Ed J

Do you mean the Gospel that Jesus preached or what was preached about Jesus?

The Gospel according to Jesus is The Gospel of The Kingdom of Heaven, this is what he preached and I have never rejected it nor doubted this good news.

This is why God sent Jesus into the world that whosoever should believe in him and his Gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven should not perish but receive everlasting life.

Jesus Christ succesfully preached this Gospel before his arrest.

And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.
    Matthew 4:22-24

The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them.
    Matthew 11:4-6

This Gospel of the Kingdom is to be preached

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
    Matthew 24:13-15

Verily I say unto you, Wheresoever this gospel shall be preached in the whole world, there shall also this, that this woman hath done, be told for a memorial of her.
    Matthew 26:12-14

Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,
    Mark 1:13-15

And the gospel must first be published among all nations.
    Mark 13:9-11

And Jesus preached this Gospel is this the gospel you preach to others ED? And look Jesus was completely finish before his arrest

I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.
    John 17:3-5

So the question is do you preach the glory of Jesus or the Glory of YHVH?

If you do preach the Glory of YHVH then that is the right and appropriate gospel to preach and Jesus says:

And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.
    John 17:9-11

So Jesus is Glorified in you when you preach the Gospel of The Kingdom and Glorify YHVH

Do you agree?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 30 2010,06:54)

Hi BD,

There one and the same! Do you still reject the “Gospel” of Jesus Christ the Lord?

Mark 8:31: And he began to teach them, that the Son of man must suffer many things,
    and be rejected of the elders, and of the chief priests, and scribes,
    and be killed, and after three days rise again.

Gal.1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven(Guess who?),
    preach any other gospel(book of fraud) unto you than that
    which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
    As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any
    other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Don't follow a 'curse'(=66), and you know allah in Arabic is 66; don't you?
    Prob.3:33 The curse of the LORD is in the house of the wicked:
    but he(YHVH) blesseth the habitation of the just.

Your brother in
    Christ, Jesus!

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 30 2010,07:15)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 30 2010,06:54)

Hi BD,

There one and the same! Do you still reject the “Gospel” of Jesus Christ the Lord?

Mark 8:31: And he began to teach them, that the Son of man must suffer many things,
    and be rejected of the elders, and of the chief priests, and scribes,
    and be killed, and after three days rise again.

Gal.1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven(Guess who?),
    preach any other gospel(book of fraud) unto you than that
    which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
    As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any
    other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Don't follow a 'curse'(=66), and you know allah in Arabic is 66; don't you?
    Prob.3:33 The curse of the LORD is in the house of the wicked:
    but he(YHVH) blesseth the habitation of the just.

Your brother in
    Christ, Jesus!

Mark 8:31 comes after Jesus says he finished the work that God gave him to do. Do you think Mark 8:31 was part of the Gospel i.e. “good news”?

Gal 1:8 is not pertaining to anything other than those who told the gentiles they must be converted to judaism as far as I know, to read a future application in the text seems to be a stretch.

As far a the word curse if it =66 in english it would not correspond in Arabic, you know what I mean English with English and Arabic with Arabic would be a more logical application

by the way the word blessed also =66

That's really interesting because you used Prob 3:33 so if I even accept your argument it would show that it is Allah that curses and blesses.

So, do you Glorify YHVH or is the Gospel of Jesus about Jesus being your saviour?

Your brother through
    Christ, Jesus

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

(117)יהוה האלהים  =  “The Savior”(117)

(Isaiah 45:21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together:
    who hath declared this from ancient time?  who hath told it from that time?  
    have not I the LORD?  and there is no God else beside me; a just God
    and a Savior; there is none beside me.) quranic allah is a fake!

Witnessing to a worldwide audience in behalf of YHVH!
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 30 2010,09:24)
    Hi BD,

(117)יהוה האלהים  =  “The Savior”(117)

(Isaiah 45:21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together:
    who hath declared this from ancient time?  who hath told it from that time?  
    have not I the LORD?  and there is no God else beside me; a just God
    and a Savior; there is none beside me.) quranic allah is a fake!

So, are you declaring the Glory of your salvation as a credit to Jesus or the Mercy of YHVH?

Isaiah 45:21 speaks of only One God and Saviour

You keep speaking about the “Quranic Allah” what is that? Do you or do you not believe that there is only One God over the entire earth? You are very intelligent, let's not speak about “gods” again. We both know that there is ONLY ONE GOD, if we disagree on names and titles let us still not show disrespect for God Almighty.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

Yes, there is only one God and that's YHVH(63) of “The Bible”(63).
    Phony(83) quranic(83) moongod(83) lord allah(83) is satan(83)

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 30 2010,13:43)
    Hi BD,

Where are you getting your data of Satan having another name that was not introduced to you in the Bible?

I am willing to discuss this with you but to do that we need some form of evidence, does the Bible give some evidence about this? something we can explore?

All Available data that I have shows that the Christian Bible in the language of Arabic has ALLAH as God and that not only Arabic Christians say Allah but also Arabic Jews, this really makes me hesitant in taking your argument seriously.

But, to see if your argument is sound we need some more data, What gave you the idea that “ALLAH” was Satan? Was it something that God revealed to you? If so, please explain how?

Muslims really make the best debaters(most of them :D ) BD is proving ED J to be spiritually stupid. BD I have a question I read in my JW literature that Allah is a name that means The God, is this true and if so wouldn't that make it a title?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 30 2010,14:51)

Hi BD,

Where are you getting your data of Satan having another name that was not introduced to you in the Bible?

I am willing to discuss this with you but to do that we need some form of evidence, does the Bible give some evidence about this? something we can explore?

All Available data that I have shows that the Christian Bible in the language of Arabic has ALLAH as God and that not only Arabic Christians say Allah but also Arabic Jews, this really makes me hesitant in taking your argument seriously.

But, to see if your argument is sound we need some more data, What gave you the idea that “ALLAH” was Satan? Was it something that God revealed to you? If so, please explain how?

Hi BD,

We have been through this all before, are you going to pretend this is new on every thread?
    The 'book of fraud' is reported to have been given by Gabriel, but it was really delivered by satan!
    It's vital to understand that the 'book of fraud'(=quran book) teaches against The Gospel's message.

Gal.1:6-9 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you
    into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Which is not another; but there
    be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we,
    or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have
    preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any
    man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

2Cor.11:14-15 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
    Therefore it is no great thing if [Satan's ministers] also be transformed as the
    ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Enjoy!

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (betweenchristendomandjws @ Jan. 01 2011,03:25)
    Muslims really make the best debaters(most of them :D ) BD is proving ED J to be spiritually stupid.  BD I have a question I read in my JW literature that Allah is a name that means The God, is this true and if so wouldn't that make it a title?

Hi Bet,

Are you going to join with BD now and become a muslim?

Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 01 2011,05:36)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 30 2010,14:51)

Hi BD,

Hi BD,

We have been through this all before, are you going to pretend this is new on every thread?
    The 'book of fraud' is reported to have been given by Gabriel, but it was really delivered by satan!
    It's vital to understand that the 'book of fraud'(=quran book) teaches against The Gospel's message.

be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we,
    or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have
    preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any
    man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

2Cor.11:14-15 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
    Therefore it is no great thing if [Satan's ministers] also be transformed as the

Enjoy!

Hi Bet,

You didn't know that BD keeps playing dumb, did you know in islam is OK for muslims to lie?

Enjoy!

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Bet,

The quran has 114 chapters called suras and is the 'book of fraud'!

'quran book'  =114
                              'evil curse'    =114    
                              'Lucifer liar'  =114
                              'quran false' =114
                             'allah is devil' =114
                            'book of fraud'=114                  
                        'a moongod bible'=114  

Enjoy!

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Bet,

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 18 2010,14:58)
    Sura #6  77 When he saw the moon rising in splendour, he said: “This is my Lord.”

BD attacks me personally when I Prove the 'quranic'(83) moongod(83),
    who BD calls 'lord allah'(83) 'is satan'(83) in disguise! [6+77=83]

For slow internet speeds: start the video and pause it until it
    has downloaded sufficiently in advance of the play speed; OK?

Judges 8:21 21 Gideon arose, and slew Zebah and Zalmunna, and
    took away the [moongod crescents] that were on their camels' necks.

Ps.83:4,11 They (the muslims) have said, Come, and let us cut them off
    from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
    But YHVH says:  Make their nobles like Oreb, and like Zeeb: yea, all their princes
                                as Zebah, and as Zalmunna:

Enjoy!

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (betweenchristendomandjws @ Jan. 01 2011,03:25)
    Muslims really make the best debaters(most of them :D ) BD is proving ED J to be spiritually stupid.  BD I have a question I read in my JW literature that Allah is a name that means The God, is this true and if so wouldn't that make it a title?

Yes and Yes. But Also it would make it a name in the sense that there is no other God. Even the word Jehovah/YHWH means something it describes who God is, The one that Causes to be or I will be what I will be. God cannot have a Proper name like we have because no one there to name God so HE is what HE is and HE is THE GOD.

Jehovah Witnesses were really right to distinguish the difference between the word God and the word Jehovah because the usage of the word god is quite abused to the point that there are “gods” but in Arabic the word ALLAH can never be pluralized so there is no such term in Arabic as “ALLAHS” there is no talk of other gods because in Islam there are no other “gods” to speak of there is only THE GOD(ALLAH) The God of Abraham, The God of Jesus, The God of Muhammad and The God of you and me. Arabic is a striaght language that is very literal.

There can be many understandings of God, but not many gods. GOD is THE ONE and ONLY,The Supreme and Above ALL.

Sura #112 Absoluteness

1 Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;
    2 Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;
    3 He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;
    4 And there is none like unto Him.

This is what I mean as being literal, God does not “beget” Men beget, Animals beget. God CREATES with Power and Command as in sending Jesus:

it is not befitting to (the majesty of) Allah that He should beget a son. Glory be to Him! when He determines a matter, He only says to it, “be”, and it is.
    ( سورة مريم , Maryam, Chapter #19, Verse #35)

Verily, when He intends a thing, His Command is, “be”, and it is!
    ( سورة يس , Ya Seen, Chapter #36, Verse #82)

So this is saying that Jesus was literally “be”-gotten by the Word of God.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

I have done as you asked, no comments?

Enjoy!

bodhitharta
    Participant

Hi BD,

So Satan pretended to be Gabriel? If that is your argument it is not only provocative it opens the door to asking, has Satan pretended to be Gabriel before, was Satan pretending to be Gabriel when he came to Mary?

I am going through this with you bit by bit to see if what we come up with can assist us in our understanding of truth

It's vital to understand that the 'book of fraud'

For the moment let's not make such name calling statements if the Quran is a fraud we will both come to that conclusion if we reason it out together and if we come to a different or seperate conclusion then that's okay to.

(=quran book) teaches against The Gospel's message.

Is that really true let's see:

The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
    Luke 4:17-19

This is the Gospel Message, did you notice it does not say “He has sent me to Die” or “He has sent me to be Crucified”

So when you say the Gospel message I ask you again the Gospel message of Jesus Christ or the Gospel that was preached after Jesus preached the Gospel he spoke about above to which he did succesfully:

I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

He finished the work God gave him to do, notice he didn't say “I will finish the work you gave me to do at my crucifixion”?

Now let's see what this could mean “I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you ” so first who is he talking to? the galatians. Paul is telling thenm he is aware that they have been receiving different information about the Gospel he preached to them this does in no way apply to Babriel coming to Muhammad 600 years later and the proof of that is Muhammad was not preaching to the galatians or other Christians he brought the Gospel of The Kingdom of Heaven to the Pagan Arabs and it grew from there. The galatians were being influenced by another source in that day

Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?
    2This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
    3Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

These verses prove that it was those teaching that the law of Moses should be followed by the galatians

This doesn't make sense to apply to Gabriel and Muhammad because if one is transforming evil into good to work deception they would not say something considered disagreeable but agreeable in order to gain trust. To say that Jesus was not killed or crucified can not be a case of a wolf in sheeps clothing because it is a direct and unsettling thing for any christian to hear, Do you understand what a wolf in sheeps clothing means? It means to speak of grace in such a wonderful way where the laws of God are ignored leading to condemnation of the soul, it's like a preacher who preaches that homosexuality is a sin but all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God so you can't please God by stopping your homosexuality but just accept yourself the way you are.

Muhammad is told things by Gabriel that makes him a sheep to no one, imagine telling the Jews “This Jesus Christ really was and Is your Messiah I am confirming what the Christians believe as reported by Gabriel” They would immediately dislike this man he is going against Judaism and has backed the Christians in their claim and then this same Muhammad turns around and says “You jews plotted to Kill the Jesus Christ your Messiah but God(ALLAH) prevented it and circumvented your plot and saved his Anointed Messiah and he was not killed or Crucified” So imagine the Christians going from this guy is supporting our claim to “wait a minute Jesus had to die” He would then be seen as a wolf from that side, so if anything Muhammad was a sheep in wolves clothing going boldly with no pretentions not pleasing any but God Almighty.

Do you have any further evidence. Also you never explained what a moon god is, what is it?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 01 2011,05:53)
    Hi Bet,

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 18 2010,14:58)
    Sura #6  77 When he saw the moon rising in splendour, he said: “This is my Lord.”

BD attacks me personally when I Prove the 'quranic'(83) moongod(83),
    who BD calls 'lord allah'(83) 'is satan'(83) in disguise! [6+77=83]

For slow internet speeds: start the video and pause it until it
    has downloaded sufficiently in advance of the play speed; OK?

Judges 8:21 21 Gideon arose, and slew Zebah and Zalmunna, and
    took away the [moongod crescents] that were on their camels' necks.

Ps.83:4,11 They (the muslims) have said, Come, and let us cut them off
    from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
    But YHVH says:  Make their nobles like Oreb, and like Zeeb: yea, all their princes
                                as Zebah, and as Zalmunna:

Enjoy!

Surah 6

75 So also did We show Abraham the power and the laws of the heavens and the earth, that he might (with understanding) have certitude.
    76 When the night covered him over, He saw a star: He said: “This is my Lord.” But when it set, He said: “I love not those that set.”
    77 When he saw the moon rising in splendour, he said: “This is my Lord.” But when the moon set, He said: “unless my Lord guide me, I shall surely be among those who go astray.”
    78 When he saw the sun rising in splendour, he said: “This is my Lord; this is the greatest (of all).” But when the sun set, he said: “O my people! I am indeed free from your (guilt) of giving partners to Allah.
    79 “For me, I have set my face, firmly and truly, towards Him Who created the heavens and the earth, and never shall I give partners to Allah.”

ED, isn't it doshonest to make it appear that Abraham was worshiping “Allah” as the Moon? Now I have given you this full context before and yet you still continue to want to mislead, I only ask why?

Does the truth really need to be twisted for you to win an argument. Imagine if what you said was true, I would have been convinced of your entire argument at once but when you lie what am I supposed to think then?

You should confess that you misused that quote from the Quran so we can all know that you have the ability for honest discourse.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

Abraham never “worshiped”(117) the quranic moongod.

YHVH is GOD=117
    PSALM 117 is [The Bible's Center Chapter],
    the [smallest chapter] of the [LARGEST BOOK]!

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH (Psalm 45:17)
    117=יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:13-15)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 01 2011,07:41)

Hi BD,

So Satan pretended to be Gabriel? If that is your argument it is not only provocative it opens the door to asking, has Satan pretended to be Gabriel before, was Satan pretending to be Gabriel when he came to Mary?

I am going through this with you bit by bit to see if what we come up with can assist us in our understanding of truth

It's vital to understand that the 'book of fraud'

For the moment let's not make such name calling statements if the Quran is a fraud we will both come to that conclusion if we reason it out together and if we come to a different or seperate conclusion then that's okay to.

(=quran book) teaches against The Gospel's message.

Is that really true let's see:

The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
    Luke 4:17-19

This is the Gospel Message, did you notice it does not say “He has sent me to Die” or “He has sent me to be Crucified”

So when you say the Gospel message I ask you again the Gospel message of Jesus Christ or the Gospel that was preached after Jesus preached the Gospel he spoke about above to which he did succesfully:

He finished the work God gave him to do, notice he didn't say “I will finish the work you gave me to do at my crucifixion”?

Now let's see what this could mean “I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you ” so first who is he talking to? the galatians. Paul is telling thenm he is aware that they have been receiving different information about the Gospel he preached to them this does in no way apply to Babriel coming to Muhammad 600 years later and the proof of that is Muhammad was not preaching to the galatians or other Christians he brought the Gospel of The Kingdom of Heaven to the Pagan Arabs and it grew from there. The galatians were being influenced by another source in that day

Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?
    2This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
    3Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

These verses prove that it was those teaching that the law of Moses should be followed by the galatians

This doesn't make sense to apply to Gabriel and Muhammad because if one is transforming evil into good to work deception they would not say something considered disagreeable but agreeable in order to gain trust. To say that Jesus was not killed or crucified can not be a case of a wolf in sheeps clothing because it is a direct and unsettling thing for any christian to hear, Do you understand what a wolf in sheeps clothing means? It means to speak of grace in such a wonderful way where the laws of God are ignored leading to condemnation of the soul, it's like a preacher who preaches that homosexuality is a sin but all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God so you can't please God by stopping your homosexuality but just accept yourself the way you are.

Muhammad is told things by Gabriel that makes him a sheep to no one, imagine telling the Jews “This Jesus Christ really was and Is your Messiah I am confirming what the Christians believe as reported by Gabriel” They would immediately dislike this man he is going against Judaism and has backed the Christians in their claim and then this same Muhammad turns around and says “You jews plotted to Kill the Jesus Christ your Messiah but God(ALLAH) prevented it and circumvented your plot and saved his Anointed Messiah and he was not killed or Crucified” So imagine the Christians going from this guy is supporting our claim to “wait a minute Jesus had to die” He would then be seen as a wolf from that side, so if anything Muhammad was a sheep in wolves clothing going boldly with no pretentions not pleasing any but God Almighty.

Do you have any further evidence. Also you never explained what a moon god is, what is it?

Hi BD,

About islam…

Enjoy!

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 166 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account