Joseph, Jesus’ father? Crazy people would believe this!

• This topic has 461 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Jodi.
Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 462 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel…..why do you continue to not quote exactly what is written in our scriptures, does Satan hav e that much control over you that you can’t even quote a simple scripture exactly as it is written?

John 5:30…..Jesus said,  “I can of mine own sefl “DO NOTHING”: as I hear, I judge: and my judgement is just; because I seek “NOT MINE OWN WILL” but the will of the Father which has sent me.  

Now tell us, would a God say that?,  scripture tells us in Eph 1:11….“in whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to his (God’s) purpose of him (God)  who works “ALL THINGS” after the counsel of his ” OWN”  will: that we should be to the praise of his (God’s)  glory, who first trusted in Christ (the anointed one,  Jesus). 

Peace and love to you and yours. …….gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel…..it’s time you let go of all that garbage you have bought I n to over many years, and start over, this time ask God to show you your errors in your thinking, and start over, while you can.

Peace and love to you and yours. ………gene

Jodi
    Participant

Good Morning Berean,

ME: When the SON OF MAN returns IN the glory of his Father and our Father, his God and our God, he is the MAN ordained by God to judge the quick and the dead, where he will do so NOT BY his own eyes and ears.

YOU:

Jesus comes from heaven
    He is a divine being and the only begotten Son of God by birth … who at the appointed time clothed our humanity with a flesh like that of sin, and in that flesh like that of sin conquered the law of sin which is in the flesh by the Spirit who was in him from his birth, and by his total voluntary surrender into the hands of his Father and the sanctification of the Spirit by the truth of God his Father, he demonstrated by his life until to the cross that man can live according to the law of God through the Spirit of God who lives in him.

ME: Please discuss these passages and how it is that they directly connect to give us a clear understanding. 

John 17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. 17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. 18 As thou hast SENT ME into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

John 10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and SENT into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. 38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him

Luke 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath ANOINTED me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, 19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

Romans 1:1 Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God, 2 (Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,) 3 Concerning his Son Jesus CHRIST our Lord, which was made (ginomai/come into existence) of the seed of David according to the flesh; 4 And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the Spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead: 

JESUS who came into existence as a human of the seed of David, was sanctified and sent out into the world, where he then was NOT OF THE WORLD, he was of heaven, sent specifically to do our heavenly Father’s work having God in him, having been begotten of God’s Spirit without measure, a Son of God ACCORDING TO THE SPIRIT. Such was the fulfillment of our heavenly Father’s words that He had spoken since the beginning.

THIS JESUS DIED

Acts 13:32-34 And we declare unto you glad tidings, how that the promise which was made unto the fathers, God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee, and as concerning that he raised him up from the dead, now no more to return to corruption, he said on this wise, I will give you the sure mercies of David.

37 But he, whom God raised again, saw no corruption. 38 Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins: 39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

THROUGH (DIA/By reason of) THIS MAN

By (En/IN) this MAN all that believe are justified from ALL THINGS. 

READ BEREAN,

30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne; 31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption. 32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses. 33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

READ AGAIN,

Romans 1:1 Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God, 2 (Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,) 3 Concerning his Son Jesus CHRIST our Lord, which was made (ginomai/come into existence) of the seed of David according to the flesh; 4 And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the Spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead: 

Berean, if your Jesus is not a human of flesh and bones of the seed of David who is a Son of God according to the Spirit, which he received according to a promise when he was raised from the dead, your Jesus is a totally false image.

Berean God’s word directly tells you that He declared (gave His promise) of what would occur in the END from the very beginning. That WORD was how a man would come and execute God’s purpose, this man promised to come does that from being anointed/begotten of God’s Spirit without measure so to be sent out into the world, to fulfill God’s purpose.

God’s purpose before the world began was eternal life, which Jesus is raised receiving that promise. Isaiah gave us God’s word, how a man would justify us from ALL THINGS, and God would then give this man a portion with the great and have this man then divide the spoil with the strong. God had promised unto David’s son that His mercy/goodness would be GIVEN and never taken away, that God would MAKE this man into His firstborn, MAKING him higher than all things of the earth.

Berean, this man who SHED his blood, Jesus of Nazareth, sits on that throne ACCORDING TO THE FLESH being a son of David and being God’s Son according to the Spirit that he received because of a promise God had made. Why Jesus is called “The Word of God” and called “The Lamb of God”. 

In/By Jesus God’s WORD from before the world began, eternal life unto mankind, has been fulfilled first in him, it has been made true in the flesh, where he is a firstborn of many brethren. As king of kings and lord of lords God has anointed him above his fellows. 

Berean, THROUGH THIS MAN, our heavenly Father had created all things as he says by himself, knowing that this man would justify us from all things. Without this man nothing would have been made that was made.

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Berean,

Simple biblical facts that you refuse to acknowledge and it causes you to make Jesus into a TOTALLY FALSE IMAGE.

YHVH says He made all things alone by Himself and when He declares this truth He likewise speaks of His creation, saying that He did not make it in vain but for it to be inhabited.

YHVH says that He declared the End from the beginning and that a man would come an execute “His purpose”, you know the very reason as to WHY YHVH would have created all things in the first place. 

YHVH in the beginning declared that He made man in His own image.

The END that we read is a man of the fruit of David’s loins sitting on his father David’s throne ACCORDING TO THE FLESH, where he is declared to be YHVH’s Son with power ACCORDING to the Holy Spirit, by his resurrection from the dead, where he is a first begotten of the dead, a firstborn of many brethren. 

Berean, you do not apply scripture with scripture, instead you seem bent on totally ignoring scripture so certain other passages can appear to support a totally made up story.

Jodi
    Participant

Berean, it’s really quite simple if you just believe in the given word and simply put two and two together.

IF YHVH made humans in His own image, like He says,

IF YHVH made the earth by Himself and did so not it vain but for it to be inhabited, like He says,

IF YHVH declared the END from the beginning where a man would execute His purpose for His creation, like He says,

THEN when we read of a man shedding his blood to reconcile all things, where then this man becomes a firstborn of many made higher than all the kings of the earth, IT TRULY SHOULD BE RATHER OBVIOUS TO YOU that YHVH had made all things By/DIA/REASON OF and FOR this man, who is a Son of God with power ACCORDING to the Holy Spirit.

Jesus IS a man made in God’s image INHABITING the earth for all eternity. He has YHVH’s Spirit all in him, causing him to walk in all of YHVH’s ways. He IS the SON OF MAN returning IN the glory of our heavenly Father, where as he is led by that Spirit he thus is a Son of God. This Son of Man has been given dominion over all the works of YHVH’s hands just as was promised. He will sit on a throne having that dominion according to the FLESH just as was promised. 

THE END that was YHVH’s WORD and purpose declared by Him from the very beginning, is made true in the flesh of Jesus of Nazareth. Without him nothing would have been made that was made.    

Berean
    Participant

Jodi

As long as you refuse to believe in the divinity of Christ , you penalize yourself and you deprive yourself of blessings from God. But more serious still you preach a false Christ who would not have started to save the world until 2000 years ago, while the true Christ began to take care of sinful humanity since the fall of our first parents.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Berean…..just the opposite, what Jodi and I are saying is the “exact” truth,  it is you people that is of the “many”  that form a false “IMAGE” of  the “MAN” Jesus.2ths2,  You are decieving people by turrning the “IMAGE” of the  “MAN” Jesus into a God.  That breaks the first commandmentof God. “You shall have “NO OTHER GOD” besides me, you shall make “NO IMAGE” of me in heaven above or earth beneath.  You and others who preach a false Jesus, think you can ignore the very words of ALMIGHTY GOD. Go read 2ths2 and see what your outcome will be at Jesus return.  That man of sin mentioned there is the false Jesus who you people turned into your GOD, and worship him as such. It will pay you to go and read 2ths2 and understand  that “man of Sin” spoken of there is not a real person, it is the “FALSE “IMAGE” OF THE MAN JESUS, you and the “many”  like you have created  about the “Man” Jesus Christ.  Jesus buy his own mouth will destory those false teachings about him at his return.

Berean you are in the “wide” way that leads “many” to destruction, seek the “narrow” way that leads to eternal lifem that just a “few” find.

Peace and love to you and yours………gene

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Berean,

YOU: But more serious still you preach a false Christ who would not have started to save the world until 2000 years ago, while the true Christ began to take care of sinful humanity since the fall of our first parents.

ME: Let me give you some clarity Berean as your statement above is way off.

Please pay attention,

YHVH said that He declared THE END FROM THE BEGINNING and that a man would come and execute that END, where that END was YHVH’s purpose for creating earth and man in the first place. 

The covenant of a man who would one day come to whom God would call to righteousness and direct all his ways, holding his hand and keeping him for to be a light unto all nations of people, was YHVH’s WORD from the beginning.

Furthermore we are directly told that by YHVH’s determined purpose and foreknowledge the anointed son of Jesse, Jesus of Nazareth, went to the cross being slain shedding his blood for the sins of the world.

This means that before Adam and Eve were even created, before they sinned, the sins that they and all other humans would commit, were according to YHVH’s words from the beginning, forgiven through the man that would one day come and shed his blood.

Berean, please acknowledge the below passage,

Isaiah 46:10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure: 11 Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executeth my counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it. 12 Hearken unto me, ye stouthearted, that are far from righteousness: 13 I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.

Berean, the below pages give us further word regarding the END which YHVH had declared from the beginning,

Romans 5:15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many. 16 And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification. 17 For if by one man’s offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) 18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life. 19 For as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous. 20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound: 21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

Titus 1:1 Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God’s elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness; 2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began; 3 But hath in due times manifested his word through preaching, which is committed unto me according to the commandment of God our Saviour;

Salvation with eternal life was promised before the world began, and from the beginning YHVH declared that He would bring forth ONE MAN to execute this salvation. NOTHING WOULD HAVE BEEN MADE THAT WAS MADE WITHOUT THIS ONE MAN, all things that YHVH created, that He says He created ALONE BY HIMSELF, He did so BY REASON OF AND FOR THIS MAN.  

Berean
    Participant

Jodi ans Gêne

Before putting on our humanity (in the beginning), Jesus (THE WORD) was God and with God.
    All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. (John 1)
    …. all things were created by him, and for him: (Colossians 1)
    Is it not clear?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Berean…..You are clearly tripted up by the GREEK word “dia” which means “for the reason of” , not like  the English word  “by” means. How can you maintain your meaning of that word when Strong clearly shows you the proper meaning there, not even to mention all the scriptures that also show that GOD BY HIMSELF AND ALONE, CREATED EVERYTHING , which you completely ignore as if they were not even in you bible. Jodi and I have produced theses scriptures over and over, and you people just completely ignore them. It is the sum of God’s word where the truth is, you can’t take a misunderstood  translation of a single word like “dia” and produce a doctrine that speaks against so many other scriptures, why not for a change,  honestly read and consider those scriptures Jodi and I have produced right out of you own bible text . 

Look it is not for Jodi and I’s gain we are producing and quoting theses scriptures , it for your gain.

Peace and love to you and yours……..gene

Berean
    Participant

No Gene

AND Jodi

You do not Say the thruth, You lie

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. (John 1)
    …. all things were created by him, and for him: (Colossians 1)

“HIM ” IS THE SON OF GOD

Here IS the TRUTH

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

To all…..if what you preach dosen’t fit “all” scriptures in our text! Then your doctrines are false . Believing  in a single scripture where a word, espically in the Greek language,  can have so many different meanings is what all false teachings are based on.  When you read something that  produce a contradiction in regard with other scriptures, then you need to make a through search of what that scripture is saying against all the other scripture texts that deal with what you think the misunderstood scripture text is saying.

We are told by Paul we need to apply what we hear against the written scriptures to see if what we hear or read is true or not, and the scriptures he was talking about was the “old testement” because the new testement was not even writtenyet when he told them to search the scriptures only the “old testement” existed. So if what you believe and teach does not line up with the old Testement scriptures say , then you have a false understanding of what the Bible says. It is the sum of God word where the truth is. 

It pays also to remember what Jesus said, the ” many”  would come and preach Jesus as the Christ and “decieve “many”.  and wide is the way that leads to death, and “many” go in threat thereof”.  But “narrow” and straight is the gate that leads to eternal life , and “FEW” there be that find it. So listen to what you read or hear, but apply them against , all our scripture text, to get the right balance to get a right understanding . 

Peace and love to you and yours…………gene

Berean
    Participant

dia
    dia
    dia
    Matt 1:22, Matt 2:5, Matt 2:15, Matt 2:23, Matt 4:4, Matt 4:14, Matt 6:25, Matt 7:13, Matt 8:17, Matt 8:28, Matt 10:22, Matt 12:1, Matt 12:17, Matt 12:27, Matt 12:31, Matt 13:5, Matt 13:6, Matt 13:13, Matt 13:21, Matt 13:35, Matt 13:52, Matt 13:58, Matt 14:2, Matt 14:3, Matt 14:9, Matt 15:3, Matt 15:6, Matt 17:20, Matt 18:10, Matt 18:23, Matt 19:12, Matt 19:24, Matt 21:4, Matt 21:43, Matt 23:14, Matt 23:34, Matt 24:9, Matt 24:12, Matt 24:15, Matt 24:22, Matt 24:44, Matt 26:61, Matt 27:9, Matt 27:18, Mark 2:4, Mark 2:23, Mark 2:27, Mark 2:27, Mark 3:9, Mark 4:5, Mark 4:6, Mark 4:17, Mark 5:4, Mark 6:2, Mark 6:6, Mark 6:14, Mark 6:17, Mark 6:26, Mark 7:29, Mark 9:30, Mark 10:1, Mark 10:25, Mark 11:16, Mark 11:24, Mark 12:24, Mark 13:13, Mark 13:20, Mark 14:58, Mark 15:10, Mark 16:20, Luke 1:70, Luke 1:78, Luke 2:4, Luke 4:30, Luke 5:19, Luke 5:19, Luke 5:19, Luke 6:1, Luke 8:4, Luke 8:6, Luke 8:19, Luke 9:7, Luke 11:8, Luke 11:8, Luke 11:19, Luke 11:49, Luke 12:22, Luke 13:24, Luke 14:20, Luke 17:11, Luke 18:5, Luke 18:25, Luke 18:31, Luke 19:11, Luke 21:17, Luke 23:8, Luke 23:19, Luke 23:25, John 1:17, John 1:17, John 1:31, John 2:24, John 3:29, John 4:4, John 4:39, John 4:41, John 4:42, John 5:16, John 5:18, John 6:57, John 6:65, John 7:13, John 7:22, John 8:47, John 8:59, John 9:23, John 10:1, John 10:2, John 10:17, John 10:19, John 10:32, John 11:42, John 12:9, John 12:18, John 12:27, John 12:39, John 12:42, John 13:11, John 14:11, John 15:3, John 15:19, John 15:21, John 16:15, John 16:21, John 17:20, John 19:11, John 19:38, John 19:42, John 20:19, Acts 1:2, Acts 1:16, Acts 2:16, Acts 2:23, Acts 2:25, Acts 2:26, Acts 2:43, Acts 3:18, Acts 3:21, Acts 4:2, Acts 4:21, Acts 4:25, Acts 4:30, Acts 5:12, Acts 5:19, Acts 7:25, Acts 8:11, Acts 8:18, Acts 8:20, Acts 9:25, Acts 9:32, Acts 10:36, Acts 10:43, Acts 11:28, Acts 11:30, Acts 12:9, Acts 12:20, Acts 13:38, Acts 14:3, Acts 14:12, Acts 14:22, Acts 15:7, Acts 15:11, Acts 15:23, Acts 15:27, Acts 15:32, Acts 16:3, Acts 16:9, Acts 17:10, Acts 18:2, Acts 18:3, Acts 18:27, Acts 18:28, Acts 19:11, Acts 19:26, Acts 20:3, Acts 20:28, Acts 21:4, Acts 21:19, Acts 21:34, Acts 21:35, Acts 23:31, Acts 24:3, Acts 24:3, Acts 27:4, Acts 27:9, Acts 28:2, Acts 28:2, Acts 28:18, Acts 28:20, Acts 28:25, Rom 1:2, Rom 1:8, Rom 1:12, Rom 1:26, Rom 2:12, Rom 2:16, Rom 2:23, Rom 2:27, Rom 3:20, Rom 3:22, Rom 3:24, Rom 3:25, Rom 3:25, Rom 3:27, Rom 3:27, Rom 3:30, Rom 3:31, Rom 4:13, Rom 4:13, Rom 4:16, Rom 4:25, Rom 4:25, Rom 5:1, Rom 5:5, Rom 5:10, Rom 5:11, Rom 5:12, Rom 5:12, Rom 5:17, Rom 5:17, Rom 5:19, Rom 5:19, Rom 5:21, Rom 5:21, Rom 6:4, Rom 6:4, Rom 6:19, Rom 7:4, Rom 7:5, Rom 7:7, Rom 7:8, Rom 7:11, Rom 7:13, Rom 7:13, Rom 7:25, Rom 8:3, Rom 8:10, Rom 8:11, Rom 8:20, Rom 8:37, Rom 10:17, Rom 11:28, Rom 12:1, Rom 12:3, Rom 13:5, Rom 13:5, Rom 13:6, Rom 14:15, Rom 14:20, Rom 15:4, Rom 15:9, Rom 15:15, Rom 15:30, Rom 15:30, Rom 15:32, Rom 16:18, Rom 16:26, Rom 16:27, Rom 16:27, 1 Cor 1:1, 1 Cor 1:10, 1 Cor 1:21, 1 Cor 1:21, 1 Cor 2:10, 1 Cor 3:15, 1 Cor 4:10, 1 Cor 4:15, 1 Cor 4:17, 1 Cor 6:14, 1 Cor 7:2, 1 Cor 7:5, 1 Cor 7:26, 1 Cor 9:23, 1 Cor 10:1, 1 Cor 10:25, 1 Cor 10:27, 1 Cor 11:9, 1 Cor 11:9, 1 Cor 11:10, 1 Cor 11:10, 1 Cor 11:12, 1 Cor 11:30, 1 Cor 12:8, 1 Cor 14:9, 1 Cor 14:19, 1 Cor 15:57, 1 Cor 16:24, 2 Cor 1:1, 2 Cor 1:4, 2 Cor 1:5, 2 Cor 1:11, 2 Cor 2:4, 2 Cor 3:4, 2 Cor 3:7, 2 Cor 3:11, 2 Cor 4:1, 2 Cor 4:5, 2 Cor 4:11, 2 Cor 4:14, 2 Cor 4:15, 2 Cor 5:7, 2 Cor 5:7, 2 Cor 5:10, 2 Cor 5:18, 2 Cor 6:7, 2 Cor 6:8, 2 Cor 6:8, 2 Cor 7:13, 2 Cor 8:5, 2 Cor 8:8, 2 Cor 8:18, 2 Cor 9:12, 2 Cor 9:13, 2 Cor 9:14, 2 Cor 10:1, 2 Cor 10:9, 2 Cor 11:33, 2 Cor 11:33, 2 Cor 13:10, 2 Cor 13:14, Gal 1:1, Gal 1:15, Gal 2:1, Gal 2:4, Gal 2:16, Gal 2:19, Gal 2:21, Gal 3:14, Gal 3:26, Gal 4:7, Gal 4:23, Gal 5:13, Eph 1:1, Eph 1:5, Eph 1:7, Eph 1:15, Eph 2:4, Eph 2:8, Eph 2:16, Eph 3:6, Eph 3:9, Eph 3:10, Eph 3:12, Eph 3:16, Eph 3:17, Eph 4:6, Eph 4:16, Eph 4:18, Eph 4:18, Eph 5:6, Eph 5:17, Eph 6:13, Eph 6:18, Eph 6:24, Php 1:7, Php 1:11, Php 1:15, Php 1:19, Php 1:20, Php 1:20, Php 1:26, Php 2:30, Php 3:7, Php 3:8, Php 3:9, Col 1:1, Col 1:5, Col 1:9, Col 1:14, Col 1:20, Col 1:22, Col 2:8, Col 2:12, Col 2:19, Col 4:18, 1 Th 2:13, 1 Th 3:5, 1 Th 3:7, 1 Th 3:7, 1 Th 4:2, 1 Th 4:14, 1 Th 5:9, 1 Th 5:13, 2 Th 2:2, 2 Th 2:2, 2 Th 2:11, 2 Th 2:14, 2 Th 2:15, 2 Th 3:12, 2 Th 3:14, 2 Th 3:16, 1 Ti 1:16, 1 Ti 2:15, 1 Ti 4:5, 1 Ti 4:14, 1 Ti 5:23, 2 Ti 1:1, 2 Ti 1:6, 2 Ti 1:10, 2 Ti 1:10, 2 Ti 1:14, 2 Ti 2:2, 2 Ti 2:10, 2 Ti 2:10, 2 Ti 3:15, Titus 3:5, Titus 3:6, Phm 1:7, Phm 1:9, Phm 1:15, Phm 1:22, Phm 1:25, Heb 1:9, Heb 1:14, Heb 2:1, Heb 2:3, Heb 2:9, Heb 2:10, Heb 2:14, Heb 2:15, Heb 3:16, Heb 5:3, Heb 5:12, Heb 5:14, Heb 6:12, Heb 6:18, Heb 7:9, Heb 7:11, Heb 7:18, Heb 7:21, Heb 7:23, Heb 7:24, Heb 9:11, Heb 9:12, Heb 9:14, Heb 9:15, Heb 9:26, Heb 10:2, Heb 10:10, Heb 10:20, Heb 11:29, Heb 11:33, Heb 11:39, Heb 12:15, Heb 13:2, Heb 13:11, Heb 13:12, Heb 13:21, Heb 13:22, Heb 13:25, Jam 2:12, Jam 4:2, 1 Pe 1:5, 1 Pe 1:7, 1 Pe 1:12, 1 Pe 1:22, 1 Pe 1:23, 1 Pe 2:5, 1 Pe 2:13, 1 Pe 2:19, 1 Pe 3:1, 1 Pe 3:14, 1 Pe 4:11, 1 Pe 5:12, 2 Pe 1:3, 2 Pe 1:3, 2 Pe 1:4, 1 Jo 2:12, 1 Jo 3:1, 1 Jo 4:5, 2 Jo 1:2, 2 Jo 1:12, 3 Jo 1:10, 3 Jo 1:13, Rev 1:1, Rev 1:9, Rev 1:9, Rev 2:3, Rev 4:11, Rev 6:9, Rev 6:9, Rev 7:15, Rev 12:11, Rev 12:11, Rev 12:12, Rev 13:14, Rev 18:8, Rev 18:10, Rev 18:15, Rev 20:4, Rev 20:4

di
    Matt 2:12, Matt 7:13, Matt 12:43, Matt 18:7, Matt 26:24, Matt 27:19, Mark 2:1, Mark 14:21, Luke 5:5, Luke 8:47, Luke 11:24, Luke 17:1, Luke 19:4, Luke 22:22, John 1:3, John 1:7, John 1:10, John 3:17, John 6:57, John 7:43, John 10:9, John 11:4, John 11:15, John 12:11, John 12:30, John 12:30, John 14:6, John 19:23, Acts 1:3, Acts 2:22, Acts 3:16, Acts 4:16, Acts 10:21, Acts 13:49, Acts 15:12, Acts 18:9, Acts 22:24, Acts 23:28, Acts 24:17, Rom 1:5, Rom 2:24, Rom 4:11, Rom 4:23, Rom 4:24, Rom 5:2, Rom 5:9, Rom 5:11, Rom 5:12, Rom 5:16, Rom 5:18, Rom 5:18, Rom 7:11, Rom 8:10, Rom 8:25, Rom 11:28, Rom 11:36, Rom 14:14, Rom 15:18, Rom 15:28, 1 Cor 1:9, 1 Cor 3:5, 1 Cor 4:6, 1 Cor 8:6, 1 Cor 8:6, 1 Cor 8:11, 1 Cor 9:10, 1 Cor 9:10, 1 Cor 10:28, 1 Cor 13:12, 1 Cor 15:2, 1 Cor 15:21, 1 Cor 15:21, 1 Cor 16:3, 2 Cor 1:16, 2 Cor 1:19, 2 Cor 1:19, 2 Cor 1:20, 2 Cor 2:10, 2 Cor 2:14, 2 Cor 4:15, 2 Cor 5:20, 2 Cor 8:9, 2 Cor 9:11, 2 Cor 10:11, 2 Cor 12:17, Gal 1:1, Gal 1:12, Gal 3:18, Gal 3:19, Gal 4:13, Gal 5:6, Gal 6:14, Eph 2:18, Php 1:15, Php 1:24, Php 3:8, Php 4:23, Col 1:16, Col 1:20, Col 1:20, Col 3:6, Col 3:17, Col 4:3, 1 Th 1:5, 1 Th 3:9, 2 Th 2:2, 2 Th 2:2, 2 Th 2:15, 1 Ti 2:10, 2 Ti 1:6, 2 Ti 1:12, 2 Ti 4:17, Titus 1:13, Heb 1:2, Heb 1:3, Heb 2:2, Heb 2:10, Heb 2:10, Heb 2:11, Heb 3:19, Heb 4:6, Heb 6:7, Heb 7:19, Heb 7:25, Heb 9:12, Heb 11:4, Heb 11:4, Heb 11:7, Heb 12:1, Heb 12:11, Heb 12:28, Heb 13:15, 1 Pe 1:3, 1 Pe 1:20, 1 Pe 1:21, 1 Pe 2:14, 1 Pe 3:20, 1 Pe 3:21, 1 Pe 5:12, 2 Pe 1:4, 2 Pe 2:2, 2 Pe 3:5, 2 Pe 3:6, 2 Pe 3:12, 1 Jo 4:9, 1 Jo 5:6

Berean
    Participant

Matt 1:22, Matt 2:5, …

The first two…from the long list….

1:22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by(dia) the prophet, ….

Berean
    Participant

Matt 2:5,

2:5 And they said unto him, In Bethlehem of Judaea: for thus it is written by (dia)the prophet,

carmel
    Participant

Hi Gene,

YOU: “for there is “ONE” GOD, and one mediator between God and men,  the “MAN” Christ Jesus “.

Me: Gene, THAT’S NOT THE ONLY  BIT OF SCRIPTURE RELATED TO 

THE ONLY MEDIATOR, BETWEEN GOD AND HUMANS, OR TO BE MORE PRECISE;

BETWEEN GOD AND ALL CREATURES, OR ELSE THEY WON’T EXIST. THE FACT THAT’S  ALL IN HIM. Well asserted in

Colossians 1:19 Because in him,

it hath well pleased the Father,

that all fullness should dwell;

ALSO, I AM MORE THAN SURE,

THAT NEITHER You NOR Jodi EVER PRODUCED THIS SCRIPTURE HEREUNDER. READ:

Galatians 3:20 Now a mediator is not of one:

but God is one.

I WONDER Gene and Jodi 

HOW FULLY CRAMMED IN YOUR CARNALLY MINDED WISDOM DISCERN THE ABOVE SCRIPTURE?

HAVE A GO BOTH OF YOU!

I AM WAITING!

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

Ed J
    Participant

Joseph, Jesus’ father? Crazy people would believe this!

Jodi
    Participant

Good Morning Berean,

YOU: But more serious still you preach a false Christ who would not have started to save the world until 2000 years ago, while the true Christ began to take care of sinful humanity since the fall of our first parents.

ME: Let me clarify to you my understanding as what you said above is all wrong, it’s like you haven’t really listened to a word I have said or have GIVEN ANY MIND AT ALL to the scriptures I am asking you to address and discuss. I feel like I am conversing with a BRICK WALL here.

Let me give this passage to you again,

Isaiah 46:10 Declaring the END from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure: 11 Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executeth my counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it. 12 Hearken unto me, ye stouthearted, that are far from righteousness: 13 I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and MY SALVATION shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.

Acts 2:22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know: 23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:

Berean, before Adam and Eve were even created, before they committed any sin, their sins as well as all the world’s sins that would be committed, were all forgiven in the anointed Jesus of Nazareth shedding forth his blood to bring forth SALVATION.

God had declared this ENDING of an anointed man bringing forth SALVATION from the beginning, without him, nothing would have been made that was made.

Berean, the Son of Man came to SAVE that which was lost, ONE man shedding his blood for the sins of the world.

Berean
    Participant

Gene write

LU and Berean……Jodi is “exactly”  right,  Jesus was a direct decedent of King David, through the linage of Joseph,  as Matthew  says .   Why is it so hard for you to believe God the Father Took the DNA of Joseph  and impregnated Mary with it?  That certanly would be easier then the “morphing” process that you people preach of a preexisting God being, a thousand time easier to do and far more logical.

Peace and love to you and yours. ……..gene

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Berean,

Here it is again for you to then apply to another passage,

Isaiah 46:10 Declaring the END from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure: 11 Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executeth my counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it. 12 Hearken unto me, ye stouthearted, that are far from righteousness: 13 I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and MY SALVATION shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.

1 Peter 1:18 For as much as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; 19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: 20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you, 21 Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God. 

A man anointed (CHRIstOs) with God’s Spirit, was to come and bring redemption and salvation unto eternal life, God’s purpose for creating all things in the first place. For God DID create man in His own image, and He did not create earth in vain, but for the earth to be inhabited, where all flesh worship Him. This is the END which God declared from the beginning, and we will see Christ sit on his father David’s throne according to the flesh where he is a Son of God with power according to the Spirit by his resurrected from the dead. 

Christ was raised from the dead receiving according to a promise, the Holy Spirit. That same Spirit bears witness to our spirit that we are children of God. Those that are led by the Spirit of God are the Sons of God. We are heirs of God (promised also to receive the Spirit to be caused by God to walk in all His ways) thus we are JOINT HEIRS WITH CHRIST (CHRIstOS).

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 462 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account