JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 9,061 through 9,080 (of 25,925 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

charles

Nothing was created yet! SINCE IT WAS DURING THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD!

THE FOUNDATION WAS SPIRITUAL,OK??

WE ARE DISCUSSING SPIRITS

this is your personal understanding and so can not understand what you mean by those descriptive comment s ,so please tell me what they mean to you ???

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 31 2012,08:58)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 31 2012,15:22)

Quote (limjunus @ July 29 2012,21:04)
    jammin is ignoring my question.

Get used to it.  :)

:D  :D  :D

+1

terraricca
    Participant

charles

So the only things which existed regarding our world, were God the Father, His Son's Spirit, WITHIN Him, the Holy Spirit, and Satan/Lucifer and his angels!!

1)God the Father = YES
    2)His Son's Spirit, WITHIN Him = WRONG ;christ was the first thing that God created before all others .
    3)the Holy Spirit,yes but the holy spirit is from God so one and three are together
    4)Satan/Lucifer and his angels!! yes they were there at the transformation of the earth into a living planet ,but not in the beginning of time ,Christ was first.

Now I would like you to reflect and tell me from scriptures what was HIDDEN in that moment in time when the foundation of the world was established.

MT 13:24 Jesus presented another parable to them, saying, “ The kingdom of heaven may be compared to a man who sowed good seed in his field.
    MT 13:25 “But while his men were sleeping, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went away.
    MT 13:26 “But when the wheat sprouted and bore grain, then the tares became evident also.
    MT 13:27 “The slaves of the landowner came and said to him, ‘Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?’
    MT 13:28 “And he said to them, ‘An enemy has done this!’ The slaves *said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go and gather them up?’
    MT 13:29 “But he *said, ‘No; for while you are gathering up the tares, you may uproot the wheat with them.
    MT 13:30 ‘Allow both to grow together until the harvest; and in the time of the harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather up the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them up; but gather the wheat into my barn.””’

this explain your hidden part .

DO YOU THING THAT SATAN SINCE HE IS THE MOST POWERFULL SPIRIT ON EARTH,always through Jesus power since He is in command,AND HE IS DEFINITELY ENJOYING HIMSELF WITH SO MUCH EVIL IN THIS WORLD, NOTWITHSTANDING THE FACT THAT HE LOST DOMINION, on souls,and nature,WAS NOT EVEN MORE POWERFULL BEFORE JESUS CAME ??

this i find to mix to understand ,and some not true to scriptures .

Also you never told me WHY THE CURTAIN IN THE MOST HOLY PLACE WAS SPLITT ON JESUS' DEATH.

I never saw that question ,I must have mist it ;the curtain stand for the high priest to approach God for the sins of him and his people it was the separation and since he ad to crawl under it ,it means he has to humble himself even though he was a high priest,but before God all are humbled down,

so when our high priest Christ died the curtain was split in two or if you want the DOOR was now open because Christ became the curtain the mediator ,is this enough ???

the hidden mystery was that God will forgive men transgressions and restore them on condition ;that they accept his rule and truth him,

jammin
    Participant

edj, t, mike,

LOL

you are making friends here LOL

false teachers really have the same feather :D

btw mike i still have a question for you and do not forget to answer it.
    you may ask for help

limjunus,

i answered your question. you just cant accept the truth. that's what the bible says. believe it or not

the son is truly GOD
    the father is truly GOD

jammin
    Participant

i am 100% sure mike that you cant defend your doctrine. that is why you are always ignoring my question.
    i told you to ask for help.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ July 31 2012,16:33)
    i am 100% sure mike that you cant defend your doctrine. that is why you are always ignoring my question.
    i told you to ask for help.

:ghostface: :ghostface: :ghostface: :D :p

boy come back when you are old enough or over 18 of age

jammin
    Participant

t,

Romans 1:16

New International Version (NIV)

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

repent and be baptized

jammin
    Participant

t,

Galatians 1:7-8

7 which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse!

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Jammin,

What is your question? …I can help.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ July 31 2012,17:49)
    t,

Galatians 1:7-8

7 which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse!

AND YOU WISH THAT YOU ARE PART OF PAUL ” WE”(than the one we preached to you)

THINK AGAIN :ghostface:

jammin
    Participant

edj,

if mike needs your help, then ill repeat the question

t,

the apostles believe that Christ is God.
    you do not believe that boy.
    thomas said he is God
    paul said he was God by nature.
    john said the Word was GOD
    he has the same nature just like his father.

you do not believe that Christ is equal with God. but paul believes that he is equal with God.

Philippians 2:6

GOD’S WORD Translation (GW)

6     Although he was in the form of God and equal with God,
           he did not take advantage of this equality.

i believe what the bible and the apostles' doctrine.

make your own bible

Ed J
    Participant

And…   what was the question?

limjunus
    Participant

Jammin respond: To the question of: “WHO IS THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE GOD, JESUS CHRIST OR HIS FATHER?”

im not ignoring your question. the bible said that
    the father is truly GOD, the son is truly GOD. you want verse?? here is the verse
    1 John 5:20 GOD’S WORD Translation (GW)

20 We know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding so that we know the real God. We are in the one who is real, his Son Jesus Christ. This Jesus Christ is the real God and eternal life.

Point of clarification by limjunus: ” …the Son of God has come (not the God has come but His son) why the Son of God has come? to give us understanding so that we know the real God. (with period) … the next passages is a real contradiction of the first paragraph and we must study it very deeply and there could something with it?

We need to look with the other versions:1 John 5:20 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)

20 And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding. So now we can know the one who is true, and we live in that true God. We are in his Son, Jesus Christ. He is the true God, and he is eternal life.

The pronounce “He is the true God and he is the eternal life” is referring and addressing the “Father” who has the Son (Jesus Christ is the Son of God), therefore the Son of God is not the true, genuine or real God, but the Father alone, who has a begotten Son.

Now, we must listen to the Son of God, because he is the one appointed to says and to give us understanding to know the true God? John 17:1-3 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)

(1) “After Jesus said these things, he looked toward heaven and prayed, “Father, the time has come. Give glory to your Son so that the Son can give glory to you.

(2 ). You gave the Son power over all people so that he could give eternal life to all those you have given to him.

(3 ). And this is eternal life: that people can know you (Father), the only true God, and that they can know Jesus Christ, the one you sent.

As per our great and true speaker of God and teacher, WE must know that the One and only true God, is his father, …. and we must know that Jesus Christ, was sent by the only true God, to speak to us in behalf of God. “Hebrews 1:1-2 GOD’S WORD Translation (GW)

(1). In the past God spoke to our ancestors at many different times and in many different ways through the prophets.
    (2). In these last days he has spoken to us through his Son. God made his Son responsible for everything. His Son is the one through whom God made the universe.

Jesus Christ is not the One and only true God, he is a man spoken in between God and men. “1 Timothy 2:5 GOD’S WORD Translation (GW)

(5). There is one God. There is also one mediator between God and humans—a human, Christ Jesus.

And the apostles of Jesus Christ supported what he have told us, that the only true God, is his Father alone. 1 Corinthians 8:6 GOD’S WORD Translation (GW)

6 But for us, “There is only one God, the Father. Everything came from him, and we live for him.

Is there another verse that Jesus Christ, had officially recognized and proclaimed that his Father is his God, together with his disciples? John 20:17 GOD’S WORD Translation (GW)

(17) Jesus told her, “Don’t hold on to me. I have not yet gone to the Father. But go to my brothers and sisters and tell them, ‘I am going to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”

The verses are self explanatory and very easy to understand. If we really ignoring that doctrines of Jesus Christ, we are not of Jesus Christ and most of all we are not of God. As what the Son of God said so. John 8:47 King James Version (KJV)

(47). He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

I am for the teaching of the Son of God, none other than Jesus Christ.

Peace.

limjunus
    Participant

Jammin said:

“i believe what the bible says.

Limjunus respond:
    I do not just rely with all the Bible versions, I am believing what is the truth about God's will.

Jammin said:

“if you cant accept that Christ has the same nature just like his father, then make your own bible.”

I am 100% believing that Jesus Christ has the quality of God, he has the same nature (quality) of God, very clear statement, “..he has the same quality of God, means he is not the One and only true God, his Father in heaven is the genuine and only God.

Peace>

limjunus
    Participant

Jammin answered to limjunus,

i answered your question. you just cant accept the truth. that's what the bible says. believe it or not

limjunus respond: My question is very clear and you are trying hard to ignore it. Here is again my question: “WHO IS THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE GOD, Jesus Christ (the begotten Son of God) or his Father ( who has a begotten Son)?

Jammin respond is evading the question by answering this:

“the son is truly GOD the father is truly GOD” using the other version of the Bible (GW)”

Jammin said: He is believing in the Bible/s. Which Bible/s are you believing? There are more than 25,000 Bible versions around the world, which is the rightful version???

That's why I said, “I am believing what is the truth about God's will … the doctrines that bears no contradictions. Imagine your doctrines Jammin, “a truly God sent by truly God” An indicator of a false teaching.

Here is the truth about God's will. ” The true and only God, sent His begotten Son to speak to us in behalf of his Father and God, and to pinpoint (give us understanding) who is the One and only true God.

The Son of God, has come to speak to us about his Father, and about his God's doctrines in behalf of God and not for himself. (1 John 5:20 ERV)

limjunus
    Participant

Kerwin have asked this:

limjunus,

Did you word what you said wrong as it does not follow that even having a quality that is equal to God entitles him to be equal to God?

For example Adam was created in the image of God and yet was not entitled to be equal to God.

My respond: Who said to you Kerwin, that Adam is not equal with God? He was created in the image of God.
    Adam has the same image of God, therefore he is equal with God, in terms of the same image, but the point is, Adam, is not the only true God. We are discussing the matters about, who is the One and only true God. He is the One who created Adam.

Another reasoning of Kerwin:
    The angels are like God in that they do not sin but nerveless see equality to him as something not to be grasped, but instead make themselves nothing, taking on the likeness of servants.

My respond: Of course the angels has the same quality of God. Equal with God, in terms of holiness or sinless but should be known as the servants of God, and not to be known as another true God.

The same with Jesus Christ, … He is the image of God, in terms of holiness or sinless and for being sinless he (Jesus Christ) as and for being the only human had the full compliance of the God's will, he is automatically and has been entitled to state of immortality (a human without any single sin could be died because the payment of the sin is death) making him equal with God.

Jesus Christ, did not grasped it (equality with God) but instead given it up by obeying his God, until to the death on the cross (sacrificing) for the sake of the sinners who were believing with him. Resulting for him to be lifted-up or elevated to the highest position (even though he is a human, fitting him to be the Lord and Savior) and given him a glorious name, above all name, God, his God permitting him (Jesus Christ) to be worshiped by men and all the angels for the glory of God. (Philippians 2:6-11 KJV/ GW)

After all and everything has been placed under the feet of the Son of God, the Son shall under the God, so that the One and only true God, the Father and not the Son shall be above all. (1 Cor. 15:26-28 KJV)

:D :O ???

limjunus
    Participant

Correction/addendum:

The same with Jesus Christ, … He is the image of God, in terms of holiness or sinless and for being sinless he (Jesus Christ) as and for being the only human had the full compliance of the God's will, he is automatically and has been entitled to the state of immortality (a human without any single sin could not be died because the payment of the sin is death) making him equal with God.

limjunus
    Participant

As what we often hear from the controller/s (in the highest position of any government in this world) but with God,.. everything is under control by Him, including His begotten Son Christ Jesus. Proving without any reasonable doubt that Jesus Christ, is the begotten Son of God and not the Father, the One and only true God, who is above all.

Peace be with you Kerwin and Jammin.

jammin
    Participant

limjunus,

your words are non sense.

the bible says that Christ is truly God.
    i do not have a problem with john 17.3 bec it says there that the father is truly GOD.

i only have one father. he is truly GOD

do you have two fathers who are truly GOD??or do you believe that there is only one father who is truly GOD?

the son is also truly GOD. john said that but you cant accept this truth. why dont you make your own bible boy? LOL

let me post another verse
    John 20:28

New International Reader's Version (NIRV)

28 Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”

according to john 20.28, thomas said to jesus that he is his Lord and GOD. do you believe what the verse said? yes or no?

jammin
    Participant

edj,

ask mike if he needs your help

Viewing 20 posts - 9,061 through 9,080 (of 25,925 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account