JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 7,941 through 7,960 (of 25,907 total)
  • Author
    Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 14 2012,13:36)
    Hi Frank,
    The word of Anthony Buzzard?

Yahshua Came Down From Heaven

The phrase “came down from heaven” is difficult for many to understand. The Jews did
    not understand either as we read in Jn. 6:42; “And they said, Is not this Yahshua, the
    son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? How is it then that he saith, I came
    down from heaven?” There is no doubt that Yahshua was emphasizing his heavenly and
    paternal origin, but in what sense was he declaring this? We have already seen that the
    phrase “sent from Yahweh” does not necessarily mean to exist side by side with and
    then leave Yahweh's presence. Neither does “came down from” mean something
    similar.

Was Yahshua a pre-existent spirit being living side by side with Yahweh that was
    transformed into an embryo placed in Miriam's womb or was he actually “inside”
    Yahweh? Jn.17:8 teaches the latter. It reads, “For I have given unto them the words
    which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I
    came out from thee , and they have believed that thou didst send me.” The Greek word
    “exerchomai” translated “came out” specifically means to go out of something that you
    were inside of. In this case, Yahshua existed “inside” of Yahweh in a similar sense that
    Levi existed inside the “loins of his father” before he was born (Heb. 7:5-10). In that
    passage, Levi was not born yet, nor was his father Jacob. Yet, Levi was said to be in
    Abraham's loins (in the sense of future lineage). (The lineage of Messiah is spoken of in
    Mic 5:2 and it traces all the way back to his Father Yahweh). While it is difficult to
    perceive of the Almighty having an “inside,” that is what the text is saying. Yet, this, too,
    is figurative and equates with the mind of Yahweh.

There will be those who will totally misunderstand my words, so let me clarify this. I am
    not suggesting the Almighty has “loins.” Nor am I suggesting Yahshua was conceived in
    any manner similar to the manner in which all men are conceived (through
    procreation/copulation). Yahweh is Spirit. His Holy Spirit “came upon” Miriam and
    miraculously caused her egg to receive the necessary DNA to create a 100% male
    child in her womb.

Lu 1:35 says, “And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Spirit shall come
    upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy
    thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.”

Yahshua declared this truth in Jn.16:27-30 as well. “For the Father himself loveth you,
    because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from Yahweh . I came
    forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to
    the Father. His disciples said unto him, Lo, now speakest thou plainly, and speakest no
    proverb. Now are we sure that thou knowest all things, and needest not that any man
    should ask thee: by this we believe that thou camest forth from Yahweh.” Yahshua
    could not come from Yahweh's side and from inside of Yahweh at the same time. Only
    one can be true.

A verse that goes hand in hand with the phrase “came down from heaven” is Jn.6:62;
    “What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before?” Yahshua's
    origin is not in question here. Those who reject the pre-existence doctrine should not
    reject Yahshua's heavenly origin or that his father was Yahweh. Yahshua was, at one
    time, in heaven. He existed in the loins of His Father Yahweh (in the sense of future
    lineage) until the appointed time of his earthly birth. Through Yahweh's miraculous Holy
    Spirit power He then created in Miriam's egg a 100% man. The belief that Yahshua
    was a spirit being that was miniaturized and placed directly into Miriam's womb without
    her egg being involved is unscriptural. If that were true, Miriam would merely be a
    surrogate mother and Yahshua would not be from the blood line of David.
    SOURCE

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ June 14 2012,20:53)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 14 2012,13:36)
    Hi Frank,
    The word of Anthony Buzzard?

Yahshua Came Down From Heaven

The phrase “came down from heaven” is difficult for many to understand. The Jews did
    not understand either as we read in Jn. 6:42; “And they said, Is not this Yahshua, the
    son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? How is it then that he saith, I came
    down from heaven?” There is no doubt that Yahshua was emphasizing his heavenly and
    paternal origin, but in what sense was he declaring this? We have already seen that the
    phrase “sent from Yahweh” does not necessarily mean to exist side by side with and
    then leave Yahweh's presence. Neither does “came down from” mean something
    similar.

Was Yahshua a pre-existent spirit being living side by side with Yahweh that was
    transformed into an embryo placed in Miriam's womb or was he actually “inside”
    Yahweh? Jn.17:8 teaches the latter. It reads, “For I have given unto them the words
    which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I
    came out from thee , and they have believed that thou didst send me.” The Greek word
    “exerchomai” translated “came out” specifically means to go out of something that you
    were inside of. In this case, Yahshua existed “inside” of Yahweh in a similar sense that
    Levi existed inside the “loins of his father” before he was born (Heb. 7:5-10). In that
    passage, Levi was not born yet, nor was his father Jacob. Yet, Levi was said to be in
    Abraham's loins (in the sense of future lineage). (The lineage of Messiah is spoken of in
    Mic 5:2 and it traces all the way back to his Father Yahweh). While it is difficult to
    perceive of the Almighty having an “inside,” that is what the text is saying. Yet, this, too,
    is figurative and equates with the mind of Yahweh.

There will be those who will totally misunderstand my words, so let me clarify this. I am
    not suggesting the Almighty has “loins.” Nor am I suggesting Yahshua was conceived in
    any manner similar to the manner in which all men are conceived (through
    procreation/copulation). Yahweh is Spirit. His Holy Spirit “came upon” Miriam and
    miraculously caused her egg to receive the necessary DNA to create a 100% male
    child in her womb.

Lu 1:35 says, “And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Spirit shall come
    upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy
    thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.”

Yahshua declared this truth in Jn.16:27-30 as well. “For the Father himself loveth you,
    because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from Yahweh . I came
    forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to
    the Father. His disciples said unto him, Lo, now speakest thou plainly, and speakest no
    proverb. Now are we sure that thou knowest all things, and needest not that any man
    should ask thee: by this we believe that thou camest forth from Yahweh.” Yahshua
    could not come from Yahweh's side and from inside of Yahweh at the same time. Only
    one can be true.

A verse that goes hand in hand with the phrase “came down from heaven” is Jn.6:62;
    “What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before?” Yahshua's
    origin is not in question here. Those who reject the pre-existence doctrine should not
    reject Yahshua's heavenly origin or that his father was Yahweh. Yahshua was, at one
    time, in heaven. He existed in the loins of His Father Yahweh (in the sense of future
    lineage) until the appointed time of his earthly birth. Through Yahweh's miraculous Holy
    Spirit power He then created in Miriam's egg a 100% man. The belief that Yahshua
    was a spirit being that was miniaturized and placed directly into Miriam's womb without
    her egg being involved is unscriptural. If that were true, Miriam would merely be a
    surrogate mother and Yahshua would not be from the blood line of David.
    SOURCE

F

it seems that the Jewish people ad many things that they did not understood or still do not understand

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Frank,
    Yes many try to explain away the Word that was with God and was God.

journey42
    Participant

Hi Edj

Mike is correct.

Revelation 19:13   And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

regards
    Journey[/quote]
    Hi Georgie,

“The Word” is the “HolySpirit”!    
                            And “HolySpirit” is HE and I !

Rev. 19:13 He was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood.
    Isaiah 63:3 Their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments

Revelation 19:15 He treadeth the winepress
    Isaiah 63:3 I have trodden the winepress alone

Rev.19:13 His name is called The Word of God.
    Isaiah 63:11 He that put His HolySpirit within

But they rebelled, and vexed
                         his HolySpirit: therefore he
                         was turned to be their enemy,
                         and he fought against them.

Isaiah 63:10 I will tread down the people in mine anger  
              …and I will bring down their strength to the earth.
    Revelation 19:15 Out of His mouth goeth (The Word) a sharp sword,
                                  that with it He should smite the nations.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org[/quote]
    Hi Edj

What your saying is that the Word is the holy spirit.  This is error and so wrong to teach.
    The holy spirit is in the Word

Here is an example I heard someone say,
    The sugar is in the coffee, but the sugar is not the coffee.  We say, I am drinking coffee, but never say I am drinking sugar, although the sugar is in it.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi J,
    And the Word is of the Spirit.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ June 14 2012,20:25)

Quote (Ed J @ June 14 2012,12:00)

Hi Georgie,

“The Word” is the “HolySpirit”!    
                            And “HolySpirit” is HE and I !

Rev. 19:13 He was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood.
    Isaiah 63:3 Their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments

God bless
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Hi Edj

What your saying is that the Word is the holy spirit.  This is error and so wrong to teach.
    The holy spirit is in the Word

Here is an example I heard someone say,
    The sugar is in the coffee, but the sugar is not the coffee.  We say, I am drinking coffee, but never say I am drinking sugar, although the sugar is in it.

Hi Georgie, you are presenting your opinion as if it is evidence and
    a scenario as if it is proof of some kind, which of course neither are!

Three big logic fallacies that I see presented here:

1. Opinions: opinions are presented as evidence.
    2. Scenarios: scenarios are presented as proof.
    3. Consensus: consensus is seen as conformation.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Georgie,

Are you going to claim consensus next?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Georgie,

I have given you actual evidence, which you seem to casually dismiss; why?

God bless

jammin
    Participant

ed and your company,

you are still lost

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 14 2012,20:35)
    [/quote]

God bless

Hi Edj

Your scriptures show no proof as to what you are saying.
    The holy spirit is a wonderful thing, Christ explains what the holy spirit is, the spirit of truth, and the comforter all in one.  Why does it comfort? because Christ is no longer with us and even though we never met him, we come to know him & believe in him through his word, and by knowing Christ, we get to know the Father as Christ is the express image of his Father.  The truth comforts, as all things are revealed to us.  We know the final outcome. We know there is power in the truth, for without it we would be deceived, being tossed to and fro with every doctrine of man. We know where we are heading and we know how to get there.

The holy spirit is a gift from God, and Christ also has the power  to give to whom he wishes, but you cannot receive the holy spirit if you are feeding on another flesh.  The holy spirit is not handed out to anybody.  God knows inside man's heart.  He knows what man does in the dark, and if he withholds the Holy Spirit then that means there is something wrong with your walk in Christ.  

So why would Christ allow one of his followers to feed on strange flesh?  Simple, for that one does not love the truth, and even if corrected, will still deny it because of pride.  Pride is the enemy, as it is a trait of the devil, and one that has pride, does not have love, and if you have not love, then you are blocking the holy spirit from entering.

terraricca
    Participant

J42

yes, EDJ as is own way and as personal views about scriptures and take many liberties to miss quote them ,like Christ = holy spirit

or second return of Christ = Pentecost

this as been discussed much but Edj stick to it as glue ,so is views are restricting him from coming to the truth of God ,because it is impossible to come to God with false believes in your heart and mind ,the truth can not share room with lies

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ June 15 2012,02:09)
    J42

yes, EDJ as is own way and as personal views about scriptures and take many liberties to miss quote them ,like Christ = holy spirit

Hi Pierre,

The “HolySpirit” is Christ's Father. (Matt.1:18-20, Luke 1:35)

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ June 15 2012,02:09)
    J42

second return of Christ = Pentecost

(Link)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ June 15 2012,00:29)

Quote (Ed J @ June 14 2012,20:35)

God bless
    Ed J

Hi Edj

Your scriptures show no proof as to what you are saying.
    The holy spirit is a wonderful thing, Christ explains what the holy spirit is, the spirit of truth, and the comforter all in one.  Why does it comfort? because Christ is no longer with us and even though we never met him, we come to know him & believe in him through his word, and by knowing Christ, we get to know the Father as Christ is the express image of his Father.  The truth comforts, as all things are revealed to us.  We know the final outcome. We know there is power in the truth, for without it we would be deceived, being tossed to and fro with every doctrine of man. We know where we are heading and we know how to get there.

The holy spirit is a gift from God, and Christ also has the power  to give to whom he wishes, but you cannot receive the holy spirit if you are feeding on another flesh.  The holy spirit is not handed out to anybody.  God knows inside man's heart.  He knows what man does in the dark, and if he withholds the Holy Spirit then that means there is something wrong with your walk in Christ.  

So why would Christ allow one of his followers to feed on strange flesh?  Simple, for that one does not love the truth, and even if corrected, will still deny it because of pride.  Pride is the enemy, as it is a trait of the devil, and one that has pride, does not have love, and if you have not love, then you are blocking the holy spirit from entering.

Hi Georgie,

I offer Scripture as evidence, and
    you offer your opinion as evidence.          …which, do you think is more compelling?

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi J,
    Good stuff.
    But Ed also does offer some good views.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ June 15 2012,00:29)
    Hi Edj

The holy spirit is not handed out to anybody.  

Hi Georgie,  (John 1:12-13 )

“But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God,
    even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood,
    nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.”

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,
    Yes those who have been clothed in Christ in baptism are given the Spirit and the opportunity to submit their minds unto the mind of Christ, to become sons of God.
    Gal 2, 3

Ed J
    Participant

Ed J
    Participant

Viewing 20 posts - 7,941 through 7,960 (of 25,907 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account