JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 6,701 through 6,720 (of 25,908 total)
  • Author
    Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ May 01 2012,06:34)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ May 01 2012,05:55)

Quote (Coulter @ May 01 2012,05:28)

Quote (terraricca @ May 01 2012,04:44)
    colter

Hi terraricca,

Well, even as a child i knew the Genesis story was a porky. I used to ask uncomfortable questions in Sunday school which went unanswered by the innocent teachers. I've always known that Noah's flood was a vast exageration, so latter in life, when I found a better explanation then those more primitive teachings, I was better able to accept them. But ya have to assume that when a story is written by people who call themselves “Gods chosen people” then they may take certain liberties with how they themselves figure into world history.

Colter

it is obvious from your explanation that you have rejected Gods word and the sacrifice of his son ,and so your faith is null, you are a social believer not in God but in men ability to learn to live in a social way,

this is the mystery of the gospel.

Jesus didn't believe the OT was “Gods word”. The OT doesn’t even say it's “Gods Word”.

Jesus' Gospel, long before the unjust cross, did not teach human sacrifice. That idea came from the Pagans that invented Christianity as well as the Jewish converts who were used to blood sacrifice. Jesus didn't teach, preach or practice blood sacrifice. Drinking blood and eating flesh is a vampire thing.

Colter

Colter,

You believe that Yahshua did not believe the so called “Old Testament” was his and our Father Yahweh's word? Then why is he recorded in the so-called “New Testament” as quoting from it saying:

“It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of Yahweh.'”

“It is also written: ‘Do not put your Mighty One to the test.’ “

“For it is written: ‘Worship Yahweh your mighty One, and serve Him only.’”

???  ???

Certainly sounds to me like he believes it!  

“Away from me, Satan!” (Mattithyah [Matthew] 4:1-11

If you do not believe this source, you must be getting your history of the “Jesus” that you are familiar with from a completely different sources than what we are speaking of!

Maybe what you posted was in error and you meant to say:

“Well, even as a porky i knew the Genesis story was childish.”  :D

The New York Times says a lot of things but not all of it is true.

Jesus quoted some truth's of the OT writings and let the erroneous concepts die on the vine.

Colter

Coulter,

And I am certain that you say and will say a lot of things, but not all of it is true! Let your erroneous concepts die on the vine! :D

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 01 2012,06:37)
    Hi Colter,
    I am sure you can explain this to the Lord of all when you meet him.

I've already met him, he's a nice Lord. While you may hope for revenge, he likes the courage I have to stand up to the worship of false idols, the writings of men and the thousands of different doctrines that rely on the Bible.

Colter

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Colter,
    He has already expressed his admiration for your courage
    while you correct his errors?

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 01 2012,07:04)
    Hi Colter,
    He has already expressed his admiration for your courage
    while you correct his errors?

While you have fallen for the false teachings, the golden calf of fetishistic book worship, others have not. The manipulations which have indoctrinated you are meaningless to me.

God is spirit, God is not “book”.

Colter

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ May 01 2012,12:28)

colter

Hi terraricca,

Well, even as a child i knew the Genesis story was a porky. I used to ask uncomfortable questions in Sunday school which went unanswered by the innocent teachers. I've always known that Noah's flood was a vast exageration, so latter in life, when I found a better explanation then those more primitive teachings, I was better able to accept them. But ya have to assume that when a story is written by people who call themselves “Gods chosen people” then they may take certain liberties with how they themselves figure into world history.

Colter

it is obvious from your explanation that you have rejected Gods word and the sacrifice of his son ,and so your faith is null, you are a social believer not in God but in men ability to learn to live in a social way,

Jesus didn't believe the OT was “Gods word”. The OT doesn’t even say it's “Gods Word”.

Jesus' Gospel, long before the unjust cross, did not teach human sacrifice. That idea came from the Pagans that invented Christianity as well as the Jewish converts who were used to blood sacrifice. Jesus didn't teach, preach or practice blood sacrifice. Drinking blood and eating flesh is a vampire thing.

Colter

colter

Lk 24:24 Then some of our companions went to the tomb and found it just as the women had said, but him they did not see.”
    Lk 24:25 He said to them, “How foolish you are, and how slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken!
    Lk 24:26 Did not the Christ have to suffer these things and then enter his glory?”
    Lk 24:27 And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, he explained to them what was said in all the Scriptures concerning himself.

you are not my brother in teaching what you say,and here I quote you some scriptures that are in direct oposition to your view,

you are of the world not of Christ ,

Spock
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ May 01 2012,07:16)

colter

Hi terraricca,

Colter

Colter

colter

Lk 24:24 Then some of our companions went to the tomb and found it just as the women had said, but him they did not see.”
    Lk 24:25 He said to them, “How foolish you are, and how slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken!
    Lk 24:26 Did not the Christ have to suffer these things and then enter his glory?”
    Lk 24:27 And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, he explained to them what was said in all the Scriptures concerning himself.

you are not my brother in teaching what you say,and here I quote you some scriptures that are in direct oposition to your view,

It's not strange that Luke, a Jewish convert to the Christian movement, would write in this way. The Jews were also terrorized by the temple authorities who more or less knew that the OT books were not written by God. But the scriptures did retain many beautiful and true things.

Jesus also said that he who is not against us is with us, but many self righteous Christians presume to judge who is saved and who isn't.

God knows my heart; I don't really care what you think of me.

Colter

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ May 01 2012,06:39)

Quote (Ed J @ May 01 2012,06:13)

Quote (Colter @ May 01 2012,05:28)

Colter

Hi Colter, why then did Jesus remediate the covenant of YHVH? (see Jer.31:31-34 and Hebrews 8:7-11)

“Jesus Christ”(151) was “The Testator”(151): “Jesus”(74) remediated our
    Testament with “GOD”(26); and “Testament”(117) in Greek is “Diatheke”(63).

God's Signature  
                                    Proof of God=117
    GOD(26) → The Bible(63) → AKJV Bible(74) → The LORD JEHOVAH(151)

יהוה=26 (God's Name: YHVH pronounced YÄ-hä-vā)
            YHVH=63 (God's Name יהוה translated into English)
            Jesus=74 (God's Son's name in English is: “Joshua”)
            HolySpirit=151 (“FATHER: The Word”: in all believers)
            God The Father=117 (Representing “GOD”: יהוה האלהים)

“Testament”=117 in Greek is “Diatheke”= 63.

Jesus death on the cross remediated our “Testament”=117 with GOD; יהוה  האלהים=117(JEHOVAH GOD). (Jer.31:31-34)

“The Testator”=151 was “Jesus Christ”=151

(Heb.9:15-17: For this cause He (Jesus) is the mediator of the New Testament, that by means of death, for
    the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first (Old) Testament, that they which are called
    might receive the promise of eternal inheritance. For where a Testament is, there must also of necessity
    be the death of “The Testator”=151. For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of
    NO STRENGTH AT ALL WHILE THE TESTATOR LIVES.) “Jesus Christ”=151 was “The Testator”=151.

“Fruit”(74)  equals “Jesus”(74)

John 12:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, except a corn of wheat (emphasizing Jesus=74)
    fall into the ground and die, it abides alone: but if it die, it brings forth much
    “fruit”=74.

John 16:7: Nevertheless I (Jesus=74) tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away:
    for if I go not away, the Comforter (Holy Spirit=151) will not come unto you; but if I depart,
    I will send the [God Spirit=117] unto you. (that's because: “YHVH GOD is One”=151)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
    (LINK to the thread THAT PROVES GOD’s EXISTENCE)

Abraham had faith in a future day without knowing what that was for.

The Son did come, but when the Hebrews rewrote the OT books they converted ordinary secular history into miraculous history. The confusion they caused lead to a rejection of Jesus by the vast majority of Jews as well as a false understanding of history by Christians.

Colter

Hi Colter,

Where's your proof of this assertion?

God bless

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Colter,
    Why do you quote the one you can correct?

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ May 01 2012,07:35)

Quote (Colter @ May 01 2012,06:39)

Quote (Ed J @ May 01 2012,06:13)

Quote (Colter @ May 01 2012,05:28)

Colter

Hi Colter, why then did Jesus remediate the covenant of YHVH? (see Jer.31:31-34 and Hebrews 8:7-11)

“Jesus Christ”(151) was “The Testator”(151): “Jesus”(74) remediated our
    Testament with “GOD”(26); and “Testament”(117) in Greek is “Diatheke”(63).

God's Signature  
                                    Proof of God=117
    GOD(26) → The Bible(63) → AKJV Bible(74) → The LORD JEHOVAH(151)

יהוה=26 (God's Name: YHVH pronounced YÄ-hä-vā)
            YHVH=63 (God's Name יהוה translated into English)
            Jesus=74 (God's Son's name in English is: “Joshua”)
            HolySpirit=151 (“FATHER: The Word”: in all believers)
            God The Father=117 (Representing “GOD”: יהוה האלהים)

“Testament”=117 in Greek is “Diatheke”= 63.

Jesus death on the cross remediated our “Testament”=117 with GOD; יהוה  האלהים=117(JEHOVAH GOD). (Jer.31:31-34)

“The Testator”=151 was “Jesus Christ”=151

(Heb.9:15-17: For this cause He (Jesus) is the mediator of the New Testament, that by means of death, for
    the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first (Old) Testament, that they which are called
    might receive the promise of eternal inheritance. For where a Testament is, there must also of necessity
    be the death of “The Testator”=151. For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of
    NO STRENGTH AT ALL WHILE THE TESTATOR LIVES.) “Jesus Christ”=151 was “The Testator”=151.

“Fruit”(74)  equals “Jesus”(74)

John 12:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, except a corn of wheat (emphasizing Jesus=74)
    fall into the ground and die, it abides alone: but if it die, it brings forth much
    “fruit”=74.

John 16:7: Nevertheless I (Jesus=74) tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away:
    for if I go not away, the Comforter (Holy Spirit=151) will not come unto you; but if I depart,
    I will send the [God Spirit=117] unto you. (that's because: “YHVH GOD is One”=151)

God bless
    (LINK to the thread THAT PROVES GOD’s EXISTENCE)

Abraham had faith in a future day without knowing what that was for.

The Son did come, but when the Hebrews rewrote the OT books they converted ordinary secular history into miraculous history. The confusion they caused lead to a rejection of Jesus by the vast majority of Jews as well as a false understanding of history by Christians.

Colter

Hi Colter,

Where's your proof of this assertion?

God bless

Which one, that the OT books were redacted during the captivity?

BTW, my experience has been that people who think God wrote the Bible are not willing to admit any errors because they have been shamed into the belief that to question the Bible is to question God.

Colter

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 01 2012,07:37)
    Hi Colter,
    Why do you quote the one you can correct?

What does that mean?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Colter,
    Should we ask the courageous one first?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Colter,

So you offer no proof for your assertion then, right?

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ May 01 2012,14:35)

colter

Hi terraricca,

Colter

Colter

colter

It's not strange that Luke, a Jewish convert to the Christian movement, would write in this way. The Jews were also terrorized by the temple authorities who more or less knew that the OT books were not written by God. But the scriptures did retain many beautiful and true things.

Jesus also said that he who is not against us is with us, but many self righteous Christians presume to judge who is saved and who isn't.

Colter

colter

I do not judge you for your live ,I judge your comments and compere it to scriptures ,it does not matter what I think you think we all stand before Gods throne of judgement ,no escape,

I just say what is in scriptures ,but you know better than scripures ,this is we are now going each his own way ,and God will judge us .

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ May 01 2012,07:41)
    Hi Colter,

So you offer no proof for your assertion then, right?

God bless

I asked you to clarify the question, If you have a question then be specific.

Colter

Spock
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ May 01 2012,07:48)

Quote (Colter @ May 01 2012,14:35)

colter

Hi terraricca,

Colter

Colter

colter

Colter

colter

I do not judge you for your live ,I judge your comments and compere it to scriptures ,it does not matter what I think you think we all stand before Gods throne of judgement ,no escape,

I just say what is in scriptures ,but you know better than scripures ,this is we are now going each his own way ,and God will judge us .

That’s exactly what the religious people did that killed Jesus, the hid behind the scripture.

Colter

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ May 01 2012,07:39)

BTW, my experience has been that people who think God wrote the Bible are not willing to admit any errors because they have been shamed into the belief that to question the Bible is to question God.

Colter

Hi Colter,

Evidence of this assertion.

God bless

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ May 01 2012,08:08)

Quote (Colter @ May 01 2012,07:39)

Colter

Hi Colter,

Evidence of this assertion.

God bless

Thanks for the specificity.

There are a number of different Biblical scholars and their research that can be pursued but generally speaking most contemporary biblical scholars agree that the OT books originated during the captivity period based on various forms of analysis.

source wiki:

Composition of the Hebrew scriptures

The first five books – Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, book of Numbers and Deuteronomy – make up the Pentateuch, the story of Israel from the Creation to the death of Moses. Few scholars today doubt that it reached its present form in the Persian period (538-332 BC), and that its authors were the elite of exilic returnees who controlled the Temple at that time.[20] The books of Joshua, Judges, Samuel and Kings follow, forming a history of Israel from the conquest of Canaan to the fall of Jerusalem: there is a broad consensus among scholars that these originated as a single work (the so-called “Deuteronomistic history”) during the 6th century Babylonian exile.[21] The two Books of Chronicles cover much the same material as the Pentateuch and Deuteronomistic history and probably date from the 4th century BC.[22] Chronicles links with the books of Ezra and Nehemiah, which were probably finished during the 3rd century BC.[23] Catholic and Orthodox Old Testaments contain two (Catholic Old Testament) to four (Orthodox) books of Maccabees, written in the 2nd and 1st centuries BC.

The history books make up around half the total content of the Old Testament. Of the remainder, the books of the various prophets – Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Daniel and the twelve “minor prophets” – were written between the 8th and 6th centuries BC, with the exception of Jonah and Daniel which are much later,[24] and the “wisdom” and other books – Job, Proverbs and similar books – date from the 5th century BC to the 2nd or 1st, with the exception of some of the psalms.[25]

Old Testiment

A good way to start is by studying the Wellhausen hypothesis.

Documentary Hypothesis

Colter

Ed J
    Participant

HI Colter,

Hearsay and popular opinion,
    nothing that could be considered as evidence?

Pointing to (Chronicles and Kings) the books of the scribes of the king,
    to classify these as less than canon, would the book of Urantia not fall into this same classification?

God bless

kerwin
    Participant

Nick;

Hi KW,

Greeks glorify reason and try to put it alongside the ways of God.
    1Cor 2 summarizes God's view of their nonsense.

You need to watch your life and beliefs for a spirit of anti-intellectualism, not found in Scripture, has snuck in and made a home in you. Scripture supports; godly reasoning for it is written:

Isaiah 1:18
    King James Version (KJV)

18Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

Your reason is based on the principles of man when you toss out reason because then you toss out the reason of God as well as of the world. What remains is of Satan because God is not a God of irrationality.

So be wise and test the spirits of the reason you hear; even in your own mind.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,
    As long as you realise the mind serves the Spirit.

Viewing 20 posts - 6,701 through 6,720 (of 25,908 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account