JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 5,221 through 5,240 (of 25,907 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 20 2012,22:34)

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 20 2012,22:26)

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 20 2012,21:06)

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 20 2012,16:52)

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 20 2012,16:29)
    “The Word” became flesh at the Jordan river!

what???????????!!!!!!!! where can i read that??
    ahahahahah

your doctrine is so funny!

Hi Jammin, John 1:14, 1John 1:1-3

The systems of religion and traditions of men communicate…
    distortions of truth, confusion of mind, and distractions of spirit

“The Word”(Ho Logos) which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's (John 14:24)

2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them;
    and hath committed unto us “The Word”(Ho Logos) of reconciliation.

the glory as of the only begotten of the Father (John 1:14)
          compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. (Romans 8:18)

The Word of the oath, which was since the law,
         maketh the Son, who is consecrated for evermore. (Hebrews 7:28)

1Pet.1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of
         incorruptible, by “The Word” of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

Of his own will begat he us with “The Word” of truth,
         that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures. (James 1:18)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

what about the verses?

the topic is who is the word in john 1.1
    you are not answering my questions

make your own thread

Hi Jammin,

I told you, but you do not believe me,
    “The Word” is really the “Holyspirit”.

God bless
    Ed J

you said:the WORD is the HS

i want you to read that in john 1.1[/b]

if you cant read your imagination then better luck next time

I want YOU to read that in John 1.1

John 1.1 [(for Jammin) That in the beginning was the HolySpirit,
    and the HolySpirit was with God, and the HolySpirit was God.]

עד (Joshua 22:34) Ed (Witness)

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Jammin,

Are you happy now?
    I did what you wanted.

charity
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 21 2012,00:03)
    you cant answer my question, that proves that you dont have the knowledge to share.

Christ is GOD! he is called the WORD. the Word becamce flesh and dwelt among us. when the son of GOD became flesh , he was given a name JESUS! that man (jesus) came from the family of david.
    that's what the bible says!

better luck next time boy

the original word of God was in Samuel…an Jesue was preached…an came into being, flesh, 2000 yrs latter, but he wasn't back their with David an the prophet whom were preaching the future event…an neither was he made God back then, An there is no talk of this servant to the kngdom as a former form of existence,

what sense dose it make to redesign or renovate something important sealed by God.. except you be a little simple or little hard of hearing…. or the great war prince thriving after power an spoil.

nighty night

charity
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 21 2012,00:15)
    Hi Jammin,

Are you happy now?
    I did what you wanted.

haha..no he wont be happy till the whole world thinks like him…smile

major human fault, should be a recall by the manufacture
    :D

Ed J
    Participant

:)

jammin
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 21 2012,00:13)

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 20 2012,22:34)

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 20 2012,22:26)

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 20 2012,21:06)

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 20 2012,16:52)

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 20 2012,16:29)
    “The Word” became flesh at the Jordan river!

what???????????!!!!!!!! where can i read that??
    ahahahahah

your doctrine is so funny!

Hi Jammin, John 1:14, 1John 1:1-3

The systems of religion and traditions of men communicate…
    distortions of truth, confusion of mind, and distractions of spirit

“The Word”(Ho Logos) which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's (John 14:24)

2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them;
    and hath committed unto us “The Word”(Ho Logos) of reconciliation.

the glory as of the only begotten of the Father (John 1:14)
          compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. (Romans 8:18)

The Word of the oath, which was since the law,
         maketh the Son, who is consecrated for evermore. (Hebrews 7:28)

1Pet.1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of
         incorruptible, by “The Word” of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

Of his own will begat he us with “The Word” of truth,
         that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures. (James 1:18)

God bless

what about the verses?

the topic is who is the word in john 1.1
    you are not answering my questions

make your own thread

Hi Jammin,

I told you, but you do not believe me,
    “The Word” is really the “Holyspirit”.

God bless
    Ed J

you said:the WORD is the HS

i want you to read that in john 1.1[/b]

if you cant read your imagination then better luck next time

I want YOU to read that in John 1.1

John 1.1 [(for Jammin) That in the beginning was the HolySpirit,
    and the HolySpirit was with God, and the HolySpirit was God.]

is that your version edj??

hahahaha

when will you publish that?

ahahahaha :D

jammin
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Mar. 21 2012,00:33)

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 21 2012,00:03)
    you cant answer my question, that proves that you dont have the knowledge to share.

Christ is GOD! he is called the WORD. the Word becamce flesh and dwelt among us. when the son of GOD became flesh , he was given a name JESUS! that man (jesus) came from the family of david.
    that's what the bible says!

better luck next time boy

the original word of God was in Samuel…an Jesue was preached…an came into being, flesh, 2000 yrs latter, but he wasn't back their with David an the prophet whom were preaching the future event…an neither was he made God back then, An there is no talk of this servant to the kngdom as a former form of existence,

what sense dose it make to redesign or renovate something important sealed by God.. except you be a little simple or little hard of hearing…. or the great war prince  thriving after power an spoil.

nighty night

your words are useless unless you answer my question

better luck next time

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Jammin,

It does NOT say Jesus there, but you and
    others somehow seem to think that it does?
    The systems of religion have taught you that.

God bless

jammin
    Participant

the system of your religion have taught you that.

make your own version edj.

hahaha

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Jammin,
    Jesus CHRIST is the Word OF God.
    Begotten OF God's Spirit

charity
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 21 2012,02:54)

hahaha

thats what humans do, a picking system works so they feel free.

who do you want Jesus or Barababs?

neither thank you…I d like you romans to get the heck out of town an let the jews have their lives back! we have a new king, an he should rule so all the rubbish theory's don't prevail..
    an seal

charity
    Participant

wow. JP Morgon is a large bank in the united states that the Vatican has an account with.
    the bank has been asking the Vatican to hand over the information about the secret transaction…
    all that tax money taken from early christians, an the 10% tithing …. in the name of jesus. all the spoil they have consumed by sealing a book an selling jesus's words as the anointed holders of the jewish Gods words

Today the Bank closed the Vatican's account, did  they closed Gods account! have we got a victor?, will it lead to bible giving Jesus a proper trial? an will people see how the love of money will lead to iie after lie to keeps the innocent victims believing the victors!
    the writer of John helped them get here by preaching the power out of human life, catapulting the heavens hence forth off into eternity because the Jews never stood up an to fight for Jesus!. faithless to the power of God an blaming man!

jammin
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 21 2012,04:50)
    Hi Jammin,
    Begotten OF God's Spirit

you are correct that the word is Christ.
    but he is begotten by the father.

jammin
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Mar. 21 2012,09:34)

hahaha

neither thank you…I d like you romans to get the heck out of town an let the jews have their lives back! we have a new king, an he should rule so all the rubbish theory's don't prevail..
    an seal

better luck next time boy.

make your own version . you and edj :)

charity
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 21 2012,13:34)

Quote (charity @ Mar. 21 2012,09:34)

hahaha

an seal

better luck next time boy.

make your own version . you and edj :)

oh wow, the school bus was late dropping off today EdJ

jammin
    Participant

the thread has been answered.

Christ is GOD. he is the WORD>

the moderator can now close this thread

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 21 2012,13:32)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 21 2012,04:50)
    Hi Jammin,
    Begotten OF God's Spirit

you are correct that the word is Christ.
    but he is begotten by the father.

Hi Jammin,
    Indeed the Word was God.
    Jesus became the Word, Jesus Christ.

david
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 21 2012,16:00)
    the thread has been answered.

Christ is GOD. he is the WORD>

the moderator can now close this thread

The RELIGIOUS LEADERS ACCUSED JESUS OF BEING THE SON OF God. If he ever taught he was god himself, you’d think that definitely without question that would be what they would accuse him of.
    A group who wants a man dead will charge him with the most outrageous crime that they can, not a lesser one.

Why didn't the religious leaders who wanted him dead make the charge that he was claiming to be God, if he was claiming such?

david
    Participant

The following verses are verses that deal specifically with the issue of who Jesus was.

LUKE 1:32
    “This one will be great and will be called Son of the Most High.” (How did the angel announcing his birth refer to him? Compare Ps 83:18, where it says that Jehovah alone is the Most High.)

LUKE 1:34
    “For that reason also what is born will be called holy, God’s Son.”

MATTHEW 3:17
    “Look! Also, there was a voice from the heavens that said: “This is my Son, the beloved, whom I have approved.”” (Who does Jehovah God’s testimony tell us Jesus is?)

JOHN 1:34
    “And I have seen [it], and I have borne witness that this one is the Son of God.””
    (What did John the Baptist bear witness to regarding Jesus?)

JOHN 1:49
    “Na·thańa·el answered him: “Rabbi, you are the Son of God, you are King of Israel.”” (How did Nathanael identify Jesus?)

MATTHEW 16:16
    “In answer Simon Peter said: “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.””
    (Jesus himself asked who they thought he was. With this response of Peter, Jesus pronounced him happy, because his Father had revealed this to him.)

JOHN 11:27
    “She [Martha] said to him: “Yes, Lord; I have believed that you are the Christ the Son of God.”” (What did Martha believe about Jesus?)

JOHN 20:31
    “But these have been written down that YOU may believe that Jesus is the Christ the Son of God.” (Why did John write what he did? What did he want us to believe?)

JOHN 1:34
    “I have borne witness that this one is the Son of God.” (Did John bear witness that Jesus was God Almighty, or God’s Son?)

1 JOHN 4:15
    “Whoever makes the confession that Jesus Christ is the Son of God . . .” (According to John, if we are to remain in union with God, what must confess?)

1 JOHN 5:5
    “Who is the one that conquers the world but he who has faith that Jesus is the Son of God?” (According to John, what must we have faith in–that Jesus is God, or the “Son of” God?)
    (It seems that John bore witness that Jesus was the “Son of” God, that he wrote what he did so that we would believe that Jesus was the “Son of” God, telling us to have faith that Jesus is the “Son of” God, and to confess that Jesus is the “Son of” God.)

ACTS 9:20
    “he [Peter] began to preach Jesus, that this One is the Son of God.” (What did the apostle Peter preach about Jesus?)

MARK 1:24
    “What have we to do with you, Jesus you Naz·a·rené? Did you come to destroy us? I know exactly who you are, the Holy One of God.” (The demons certainly knew “exactly” who Jesus was: the Holy One “of” God, and hence, not God Almighty himself.)
    MATTHEW 8:29
    “What have we to do with you, Son of God?”
    MARK 3:11
    “Even the unclean spirits, whenever they would behold him, would prostrate themselves before him and cry out, saying: “You are the Son of God.”“
    LUKE 4:41
    “Demons also would come out of many, crying out and saying: “You are the Son of God.”

JOHN 5:18
    “On this account, indeed, the Jews began seeking all the more to kill him, because not only was he breaking the Sabbath but he was also CALLING GOD HIS OWN FATHER, making himself equal to God.”
    (He was not saying that he was equal to God, but rather “he was also calling God his own Father,” and in the minds of the Jews, this was tantamount to making himself equal with God.)
    MATTHEW 26:59-63
    “So the high priest said to him: “By the living God I put you under oath to tell us whether you are the Christ the Son of God!”“ (What did the chief priest charge Jesus as saying he was? Surely if there was indication that he was claiming to be God or those around him believed this, then that accusation would have been made. These were the ones who were accusing them of anything they could, making stuff up, bringing in false witnesses. Surely if he was claiming to be God himself, they would have capitalized on this.)
    LUKE 22:70
    “Are you, therefore, the Son of God?”
    MATTHEW 27:43
    “let Him [God] now rescue him if He wants him, for he said, ‘I am God’s Son.’”
    JOHN 19:7
    “The Jews answered him: “We have a law, and according to the law he ought to die, because he made himself God’s son.”” (What did the Jews tell Pilate Jesus had made himself? If Jesus was claiming to be God, surely they who wanted him done away with would have charged him with this.)
    MARK 14:61,62
    “Again the high priest began to question him and said to him: “Are you the Christ the Son of the Blessed One?” Then Jesus said: “I am.” (So they were charging him with saying he was the “Son of” the God, and Jesus himself said: “I am.”)

JOHN 10:36
    “do YOU say to me whom the Father sanctified and dispatched into the world, ‘You blaspheme,’ because I said, I am God’s Son?” (Who did Jesus himself say he was?)

MATTHEW 14:33
    “Then those in the boat did obeisance to him, saying: “You are really God’s Son.””
    (Miraculously walking on water and calming the winds moved his disciples to what conclusion?)

MATTHEW 27:40
    “If you are a son of God, come down off the torture stake!” (How did those mocking him while he was dying refer to him?)

MATTHEW 27:54
    “when they saw the earthquake and the things happening, grew very much afraid, saying: “Certainly this was God’s Son.”“ (What conclusion did the army officer there at Jesus death reach?)
    MARK 15:39
    “Now, when the army officer that was standing by with him in view saw he had expired under these circumstances, he said: “Certainly this man was God’s Son.””

ROMANS 1:4
    “but who with power was declared God’s Son.” (What was Jesus declared to be?)

So we have an angel, demons, Jehovah, Jesus, John the Baptist, Nathanael, Peter, Martha, John, Paul, mockers of Jesus, an army officer who saw Jesus die, the Jews, all making very plain what they believed Jesus to be, the “Son of” God, or “God’s Son,” and hence, not God, but someone related to God, the “Son of” God.

jammin
    Participant

if you are a son of man, are you man or not?

Viewing 20 posts - 5,221 through 5,240 (of 25,907 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account