Jesus' Spiritual body is flesh and bone

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 465 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,
    Flesh returns to corruption and to dust.
    The new creation is not of flesh.
    The body is redeemed

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 16 2012,08:33)
    Hi KW,
    The new creation is not of flesh.
    The body is redeemed

Nick;

You are not acting with Wisdom as you wrote:

Even though you know it was not that way in the beginning.

That is not how a man meek in the sight of God behaves.

As you state the body of flesh is redeemed.

The new creation is first of the Spirit and then of the material; for the corrupt cannot enter the reign of God.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,
    Rom 8
    Romans 8:21
    that the creation itself also will be set free from its slavery to corruption into the freedom of the glory of the children of God.

Yes flesh is freed from corruption.
    But that is not the new body we have been promised

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 16 2012,09:00)
    Hi KW,
    Rom 8
    that the creation itself also will be set free from its slavery to corruption into the freedom of the glory of the children of God.

Nick,

When flesh is freed from corruption it becomes immortal and has the characteristics of the spiritual body.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,
    So?
    But is it the new one?

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 16 2012,09:19)
    Hi KW,
    So?
    But is it the new one?

Nick,

There are only two human bodies taught in Scriptures and both are flesh.  Any other, spirit, body is based on speculation which is itself based on false information.

For example there is a spiritual body mentioned in Scripture but no spirit body.  The earlier, when mentioned, only lists some characteristics that are true of the flesh body which Adam was created in; while the later comes from the teachings of men.

I know which I choose to believe in.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,
    I await a new body

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ April 16 2012,21:15)

Hi KW,
    Rom 8

Nick,

When flesh is freed from corruption it becomes immortal and has the characteristics of the spiritual body.

K

you should try to sell that idea to the NASA or NOVA

they are looking for custom suits for going to Mars :D

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 16 2012,09:50)
    Hi KW,
    I await a new body

Nick,

That is my hope.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 16 2012,10:08)

Hi KW,
    Rom 8

Nick,

K

Pierre,

It is written:

Romans 8:20
    King James Version (KJV)

20For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,

and

King James Version (KJV)

21Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

What part of God's creation man corrupts in the present age that will be freed in the coming age and was at one time not subject to vanity?  Tell me if you can.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ April 16 2012,22:51)

Quote (terraricca @ April 16 2012,10:08)

Hi KW,
    Rom 8

Nick,

K

Pierre,

It is written:

King James Version (KJV)

20For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,

and

King James Version (KJV)

21Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

What part of God's creation man corrupts in the present age that will be freed in the coming age and was at one time not subject to vanity?  Tell me if you can.

K

all you show me there is nothing in those scriptures that talk about a body of flesh and blood,

you just identify some off the reasons why we could not come to God ,because our corrupted spirit totally oriented to the flesh desires

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 16 2012,14:50)
    Hi KW,
    I await a new body

Nick……….Then why wait for a resurrection that “witness” the “REDEMPTION” of OUR BODIES Then? And in the valley of dry bones what dioes GOD say, and what kind of “BODY” is shown there? Why did God create man with a flesh body in the first place and say if he eat of the “TREE”, (that which produces from self) of life, he would never die, God did not create him to die that condition came after he sinned, But he originally was created in a flesh body to live for ever.

No resurrection in scriptures shows a so-called “SPIRIT BODY”, if you understood what Spirits are you would understand that, Jesus plainly said his “RESURRECTED” body was not a Spirit and said a spirit does not have a body as he had. Kerwin is right on this issue IMO.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ April 17 2012,01:00)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 16 2012,14:50)
    Hi KW,
    I await a new body

Nick……….Then why wait for a resurrection that “witness” the “REDEMPTION” of OUR BODIES Then? And in the valley of dry bones what dioes GOD say, and what kind of “BODY” is shown  there?  Why did God create man with a flesh body in the first place and say if he eat of the “TREE”, (that which produces from self) of life, he would  never die, God did not create him to die that condition came after he sinned, But he originally was created in a flesh body to live for ever.

No resurrection in scriptures shows a so-called “SPIRIT BODY”, if you understood what Spirits are you would understand that, Jesus plainly said his “RESURRECTED”  body was not a Spirit and said a spirit does not have a body as he had. Kerwin is right on this issue IMO.

Hi GB,
    The old creation is dying.
    The new creation is of the Spirit.
    The valley of the dry bones is about the Jewish people

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick………..First of all it is about the “WHOLE HOUSE” of ISREAL, in which the Jews are only 1/13 th. And further more it is depicted as a Prophesy yet to be fulfilled. God is going to bring them up from their “PHYSICAL” Graves and recreate them as flesh and Blood “Beings” and Breathe Spirit back into them and they will again become “LIVING SOULS” . Now if it say the WHOLE HOUSE OF ISREAL then that leaves NONE OUT? So where is these Spirit “BODIES” that are to be resurected. In fact show ONE scripture of a “SPIRIT BODY” of any kind.

Think about it Brother………………………………………………………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,
    The saved are raised clothed in their new bodies.
    The unsaved are raised naked.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 17 2012,14:39)
    Hi GB,

N

show scriptures for you false doctrine ,??????

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Your prejudice is unlikely to help you understand what is written here.

Zechariah 3:5
    And I said, Let them set a fair mitre upon his head. So they set a fair mitre upon his head, and clothed him with garments. And the angel of the LORD stood by.

2 Corinthians 5:2
    For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven:

2 Corinthians 5:3
    If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked.

2 Corinthians 5:4
    For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life.

Revelation 3:5
    He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

Revelation 3:18
    I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

Revelation 7:9
    After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

Gal3
    27For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 17 2012,15:56)
    Hi T,
    Your prejudice is unlikely to help you understand what is written here.

Zechariah 3:5
    And I said, Let them set a fair mitre upon his head. So they set a fair mitre upon his head, and clothed him with garments. And the angel of the LORD stood by.

2 Corinthians 5:2
    For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven:

2 Corinthians 5:3
    If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked.

2 Corinthians 5:4
    For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life.

Revelation 3:5
    He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

Revelation 3:18
    I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

Revelation 7:9
    After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

Gal3
    27For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

N

good scriptures ,I just wanted to see them so I know what you really mean in your four letters words
    but it is there souls that are clothed right ??? not their body
    :)

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 16 2012,11:41)

Quote (kerwin @ April 16 2012,22:51)

Pierre,

It is written:

King James Version (KJV)

and

King James Version (KJV)

K

all you show me there is nothing in those scriptures that talk about a body of flesh and blood,

you just identify some off the reasons why we could not come to God ,because our corrupted spirit totally oriented to the flesh desires

Pierre,

It is speaking of the redemption of creation; of which we including our bodies are part; even as it is written:

Romans 8
    New International Version (NIV)

22 We know that the whole creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time. 23 Not only so, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption to sonship, the redemption of our bodies.

It is clear to see believers wait both for their adoption to sonship and the redemption of their bodies.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 17 2012,02:39)
    Hi GB,

Nick,

No one is raised naked for naked are ghosts.

Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 465 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account