Jesus or muhammad

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 381 through 385 (of 385 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

@Nick

Hi BD,

Did you not know Jesus was given the Spirit without measure?

God did not say that about any other prophet.

And you have a prophet without the Spirit?`

So Jesus is not like Moses then, thanks for proving my point for me

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

DB……IN OUR SCRIPTURES THERE IS NO MENTION OF MOHAMMAD AS A PROPHET OF GOD, YOU BELIEVE IN OUR SCRIPTURES, RIGHT? SO WHY WOULD YOU BELIEVE IN SOMEONE WHO IS NOT EVEN MENTIONED IN THEM TO COME ? I FIND THAT SOMEWHAT CONFUSING , JESUS SENT HIS DECIPLES TO PREACH THE GOOD NEWS OF KINGDOM OF GOD INTO ALL THE EARTH, NO WHERE DOES IT SAY MOHAMMAD WAS SENT OUT TO PREACH ANY THING RIGHT? HE JUST APPEARED AND SET HIMSELF UP AS A PROPHET OF GOD, I CAN’T SEE WHERE HE BROUGHT NOTHING NEW TO ANY THING THAT WAS NOT ALL READY ESTABLISHED. I WILL GRANT YOU THAT THE MOSLUM FAITH BELIEVES IN ONLY ONE TRUE GOD, BUT SO DOES ANY TRUE CHRISTIAN IN MY OPINION. MOSES TOLD US TO LISTEN TO THE WORDS OF JESUS THE MESSIAH, NOT TO ANYONE ELSE, BUT MOSLUM ONLY HEED TO SOME OF WHAT JESUS SAID, AND REJECT THE REST. WHY IS THAT? YOU CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS DB. IMO

peace and love to you and yours. ……………..gene

Ed J
    Participant

@Nick

Hi BD,

Did you not know Jesus was given the Spirit without measure?

God did not say that about any other prophet.

And you have a prophet without the Spirit?`

So Jesus is not like Moses then, thanks for proving my point for me

Hi BD, your point is believing a fallacy.

What do you think Jesus is referring to when he said Moses wrote of me?
    For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.
    But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?
    ” (John 5:46-47)

Here is what Jesus was referring to…

I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth;
    and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not
    hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name
    , I (YHVH) will require it of him.
    (Deut.18:18-19)

And this part is about the false prophet Muhammad…

20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak,
    or that shall speak in the name of other gods (like ‘al-Lah’), even that prophet shall die
    .” (Deut.18:18-20)

bodhitharta
    Participant

@EDJ

“I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth;
    and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not
    hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I (YHVH) will require it of him. (Deut.18:18-19)

Jesus is not one of their brethren he was uniquely created by God and he is not like Moses in any way.

Matthew 23:39
    for I say to you, ye may not see me henceforth, till ye may say, Blessed [is] he who is coming in the name of the Lord.’

In the Name of Allah The Merciful, The compassionate

@EDJ
    why do you always add to the scriptures do not they say what they mean if it says “I will require it of him” why do you believe you need to tell us who “I” is? You must be insecure

You should be Deut 18:10 there is not found in thee one causing his son and his daughter to pass over into fire, a user of divinations, an observer of clouds, and an enchanter, and a sorcerer,

11 and a charmer, and one asking at a familiar spirit, and a wizard, and one seeking unto the dead.

12 `For the abomination of Jehovah [is] every one doing these, and because of these abominations is Jehovah thy God dispossessing them from thy presence.

When will you turn away from your divinations and asking of familiar spirits and trying to decode as an enchanter does these are the works of abomination that you practice

@EDJ

16 according to all that thou didst ask from Jehovah thy God, in Horeb, in the day of the assembly, saying, <strong><ul>
    Let me not add</ul></strong> <em>to hear</em> the voice of Jehovah my God, and this great fire let me not see any more, and I die not;

@EDJ
    concerning Muhammad

21 `And when thou sayest in thy heart, How do we know the word which Jehovah hath not spoken? —

22 that which the prophet speaketh in the name of Jehovah, and the thing is not, and cometh not — it [is] the word which Jehovah hath not spoken; in presumption hath the prophet spoken it; — thou art not afraid of him.

Muhammad said the Quran came from God and was sent as a blessing to all mankind in a very short time span Islam has spread and will surpass Christianity and all it’s 39,000 denominations in the next few years ALL the prophecies in The Quran came true such as Christians shall have enmity towards one another til the day of Judgement and this was written well before protestants broke off and the massive spread of denominations Christians have so much enmity and differences that hardly a few think alike or believe alike, The book reveals all sorts of things that when argued against makes the claims against the Quran even more flawed such as those who argue that the jews call ezra “son of God” when trying to deny the claim the Quran quickly points out that The Jews and The Christians call themselves God’s children I.E. of course you believe righteous ezra is he Son of God, the entire Quran is just one huge expose which confirms and corrects all that came before it and it could be in no way a forgery because how would Muhammad know that monasticism was not prescribed for those Christians who practice it that it is no where in the bible?

Then, in their wake, We followed them up with (others of) Our messengers: We sent after them Jesus the son of Mary, and bestowed on him the Gospel; and We ordained in the hearts of those who followed him Compassion and Mercy. But the monasticism which they invented for themselves, We did not prescribe for them: (We commanded) only the seeking for the Good Pleasure of Allah; but that they did not foster as they should have done. Yet We bestowed, on those among them who believed, their (due) reward, but many of them are rebellious transgressors.

( سورة الحديد , Al-Hadid, Chapter #57, Verse #27)

Ed J
    Participant

When will you turn away from your divinations and asking of familiar spirits
    and trying to decode as an enchanter does these are the works of abomination that you practice

What are you talking about ???

Viewing 5 posts - 381 through 385 (of 385 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account