Jehovah's witnesses

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 641 through 660 (of 826 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (davidbfun @ Aug. 28 2010,12:33)
    I still believe that the Jews, YHWH's chosen people, are the one and only “true” Jehovah's Witness.

Quote (davidbfun @ Aug. 29 2010,02:30)
    I have been witnessing for YHWH for about 2 months here and it appears all for naught.

Hi David,

Does this mean 'you' consider 'yourself' to NOT be a true witness of Jehovah?

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH (Psalm 45:17)
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:13-15)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 29 2010,13:00)

Quote (davidbfun @ Aug. 29 2010,02:30)
    …that doesn't surprise me because he also says son = father.

What will it be, Ed?

Hi DBF, (Matt.7:2)

Why do you bear false witness against me? (Exodus 20:16 / Deut.5:20)

Produce your evidence or admit you were mistaken! (1Tm.5:19)

What will it be, David? (Heb.10:26)

Hi David,

Here you seem to be (correctly) inferring “The Big Picture” is YHVH!
    Yet here you say…

Quote (davidbfun @ Aug. 02 2010,14:16)
    Ed,

The Big Picture IS Jesus.

Perhaps you just have me mistaken with yourself? (James 1:23-24 / Psalm 18:25-27)

James 1:23-24 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer,
    he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: For
    he beholdeth himself (Psalm 18:25-27), and goeth his way,
    and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.

Psalm 18:25-27 With the merciful thou(YHVH) will show thyself merciful;
    with an upright man thou(YHVH) will show thyself upright; With the pure
    thou(YHVH) will show thyself pure; and with the froward thou(YHVH) will show
    thyself froward. For thou will save the afflicted people; but wilt bring down high looks.

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH (Psalm 45:17)
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:13-15)

Ed J
    Participant

Hi David,

Is this what your organization teaches, that you attack Christian brothers? (Click Here)
    Is it not true that your organization teaches that non-members are non-Christians?

Witnessing to a worldwide audience in behalf of YHVH!
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

david
    Participant

Hi Ed, is your attack on me because of the fact that I went along in making fun of the number thing? Ed, I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings. But I consider it a weak play when someone randomly attacks something about me, just because I argued against one of their beliefs. (I do understand that this is a core belief of yours, so I know you are sensitive to it, and maybe we should be using reason instead of attacking you. Again, sorry.)

Ed, what you don't know about me, is that I spent a lot of time studying the methods of fake psychics. People find meaning where there is none ed. I put as much in Bod's proof as I do in yours. What exactly is the difference?

Ed, did Jesus or anyone ever hint at the “hidden number code”? I'm guessing inside the hidden number code, Jesus or someone mentioned it. But is there any hint that anyone actually said anything like that?

david

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 03 2010,21:14)
    Hi David,

Is it not true that your organization teaches that non-members are non-Christians?

Hi David,

You have not answered my question,
    answer mine and I'll answer yours; deal?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (david @ Nov. 04 2010,17:41)
    Hi Ed, (1)is your attack on me because of the fact that I went along in making fun of the number thing?  (2)Ed, I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings.  (3)But I consider it a weak play when someone randomly attacks something about me, just because I argued against one of their beliefs.  (4)(I do understand that this is a core belief of yours, so I know you are sensitive to it, (5)and maybe we should be using reason instead of attacking you.  Again, sorry.)

(6)Ed, what you don't know about me, is that I spent a lot of time studying the methods of fake psychics.  People find meaning where there is none ed.  I put as much in Bod's proof as I do in yours.  (7)What exactly is the difference?

(8)Ed, did Jesus or anyone ever hint at the “hidden number code”?  I'm guessing inside the hidden number code, Jesus or someone mentioned it. But is there any hint that anyone actually said anything like that?  

david

Hi David,

1) What attack on you? Do you consider bringing the FACTS to light of your organization an attack on you?

2) What you did is support slander and lies.
        You didn't hurt my feelings, I killed the ego long ago.
        If serious: Please Post your repenting in the appropriate thread!
        Your words mean absolutely nothing to me in this one.

3) Are you ashamed what your (visible) organization teaches?
        Do you take it personal?

4) “Bible Truth” can stand up to any and all scrutiny.

5) Good call!

6) Perhaps that explains why you dismiss the evidence, instead of investigating?

7) He uses an incorrect x6 “English”(74) “Gematria”(74) variant; 6, 12, 18, …ect.

8) You are aware that Paul and Barnabas spread the “Gospel”(74) of “Jesus'(74) together; right?
    The Epistle of Barnabas Chapter 8:11-13 …(Click Here) <– About 1/3 the way down the Page

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Ed, (1)is your attack on me because of the fact that I went along in making fun of the number thing?  (2)Ed, I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings.  (3)But I consider it a weak play when someone randomly attacks something about me, just because I argued against one of their beliefs.  (4)(I do understand that this is a core belief of yours, so I know you are sensitive to it, (5)and maybe we should be using reason instead of attacking you.  Again, sorry.)

(6)Ed, what you don't know about me, is that I spent a lot of time studying the methods of fake psychics.  People find meaning where there is none ed.  I put as much in Bod's proof as I do in yours.  (7)What exactly is the difference?

(8)Ed, did Jesus or anyone ever hint at the “hidden number code”?  I'm guessing inside the hidden number code, Jesus or someone mentioned it. But is there any hint that anyone actually said anything like that?  

david

Hi David,

1) What attack on you? Do you consider bringing the FACTS to light of your organization an attack on you?

Do you take it personal?

5) Good call!

6) Perhaps that explains why you dismiss the evidence, instead of investigating? (Prob.18:13)
        Prob.18:13 He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.

7) He uses an incorrect x6 “English”(74) “Gematria”(74) variant; 6, 12, 18, …ect.

8) You are aware that Paul and Barnabas spread the “Gospel”(74) of “Jesus'(74) together; right?
    The Epistle of Barnabas Chapter 8:11-13 …(Click Here) <– About 1/3 the way down the Page

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 05 2010,02:46)

david

Hi David,

Do you take it personal?

5) Good call!

6) Perhaps that explains why you dismiss the evidence, instead of investigating? (Prob.18:13)
        Prob.18:13 He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.

God bless

edj

what is this crap???what is the purpose of it ???

you sure you got the right “david” because i see two with that name ??

Pierre

dirtyknections
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 04 2010,18:37)

Hi David,

Hi David,

God bless

YES IT ABSOLUTELY TRUE…

david
    Participant

Hi David,

Ed, clearly I did hurt your feelings or ego. I jumped in with what everyone else was saying about the number thing. A minute later, you are attacking JW's. Coincidence? Ed, I know more about math and numbers and probability than you do. It's unlikely that it's a coincidence.

Ed, do you know that no matter how much you attack me, your number thing will still be wrong.

Ed, did you know that whether JW's are right or wrong on this or that, your number thing will still be wrong.

Ed, did you know that attacking someone else's beliefs, whether it is to sidetrack others, or whether it's out of frustration, or whether it's because you feel you must punch back….it still won't make your number thing right.

Ed, did you know that your number thing is absolutely unfounded and has no merit what so ever?

Ed, I know this may come as a surprise to you, but I am better with numbers than you are. (I can remember digits that are 100 digits long in 5 minutes for example. Part of that has to do with finding patterns. It's easy to find patterns in random numbers. But they mean nothing.)

Ed, just one more thing: Not a single person on here other than you believes a single thing you say about your numbers.

As for your turning on me Ed:

Hi David,

Answer: We believe exactly what the earliest Christians believed, that we belong to the true religion.
    Were they wrong? Would you ask the same of them? And now for the kicker: Would they believe in your number conspiracy?

Nope.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (david @ Nov. 05 2010,18:36)

Hi David,

(A) Ed, clearly I did hurt your feelings or ego.  (B)I jumped in with what everyone else was saying about the number thing.  (C)A minute later, you are attacking JW's.  Coincidence?  Ed, I know more about math and numbers and probability than you do.  (D)It's unlikely that it's a coincidence.

(E)Ed, do you know that no matter how much you attack me, your number thing will still be wrong.

(F)Ed, did you know that whether JW's are right or wrong on this or that, your number thing will still be wrong.

(G)Ed, did you know that attacking someone else's beliefs,(H)whether it is to sidetrack others, or whether it's out of frustration, or whether it's because you feel you must punch back….it still won't make your number thing right.

(I)Ed, did you know that your number thing is absolutely unfounded and has no merit what so ever?

(J)Ed, I know this may come as a surprise to you, but I am better with numbers than you are.  (I can remember digits that are 100 digits long in 5 minutes for example.  Part of that has to do with finding patterns.  It's easy to find patterns in random numbers.  But they mean nothing.)

(K)Ed, just one more thing:  Not a single person on here other than you believes a single thing you say about your numbers.

Hi David,

Answer: We believe exactly what the earliest Christians believed, that we belong to the true religion.  
    Were they wrong?  Would you ask the same of them?  And now for the kicker:  (L)Would they believe in your number conspiracy?

Nope.

Hi David,

A) You can read my actions any way you like.
    B) Was that not an attack against me personally?
    C) I was exposing truth, you were supporting mischief.
    D) The Gematria is indeed rock solid! No coincidence at all!
    E) I have never attacked you? Show if you have any evidence!
    F) God's(YHVH) “Intelligent Design” is encoded in “The AKJV” Bible! (Click Here) (And Here)
    G) You mean like you did Here

H) You still haven't retracted your statements(repented), but only have attempted to excuse them (REPENT)!
        Is this what you organization teaches you to do? Try to excuse your behavior? (Matt.5:23-24)
        Saying sorry means absolutely nothing! Go to the thread and said what you did was wrong!
        Posting more garbage (on that thread) is only a distraction, and proves what you say here is insincere!   
        Do you even bother to look up Bible references when someone gives them to you? I made the reference.

I) Certainly Davids ‘opinions’ mean more “THE FACTS DO”; not!
    J) Then you should have no trouble verifying my research, unless you refuse to read it! (Prob18:13 / Prob.25:2)
    K) Job.36:16: (Click Here) You will obviously not recant this either,
        but only make excuses, as your organization (obviously) teaches you to do!
    L) You are aware that Paul and Barnabas spread the “Gospel”(74) of “Jesus'(74) together; right?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi David,

Were they wrong?  Would you ask the same of them?  And now for the kicker:  Would they believe in your number conspiracy?

Nope.

Hi David,

This is no answer at all!
    You are clearly being deceptive with this response! And either lying or misinformed!

The systems of religion and traditions of men communicate…
    distortions of truth, confusion of mind, and distractions of spirit

The question was obviously not geared towards
    what happened prior to your (visible) organizations forming!

Once more for the record:
    Rom.14:12 So then every one of us (David) shall give account of himself to God.

I will rephrase the question so you cannot dodge it again!
    Is it not true that your organization has taught YOU(david)
    that current non-members of your organization are not Christians?

Here is what dirtyknections says…

Quote (dirtyknections @ Nov. 05 2010,14:16)

Hi David,

YES IT ABSOLUTELY TRUE…

Here is what the watchtower society says…
    Watchtower publication: May 15, 2009 Pages 4-5…

'It is the course of discretion to guard our lips when in the presence of wicked people.
    When confronted by ridicules in our ministry, silence may well be the proper response…'

'A person of “broad discernment” does not betray a confidence. (Prov.11:12)'
    A true Christian will not divulge confidential matters through unguarded speech
    Christian elders must be particularly circumspect in this regard
    so as to retain the trust of members of the congregation.'

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH! (Psalm 45:17)
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

Ed J
    Participant

Hi David,

Please take the time to answer these questions for us all hear at h-net.

1) Do you consider me to be a wicked person?

2) Do you consider me to be ridiculing your ministry?

3) Would you lie to avoid betraying the confidence of your organization?

4) Are you an elder in your organization?

5) Does your organization know that you Post at heaven.net?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Hi David,

(A) Ed, clearly I did hurt your feelings or ego.  (B)I jumped in with what everyone else was saying about the number thing.  (C)A minute later, you are attacking JW's.  Coincidence?  Ed, I know more about math and numbers and probability than you do.  (D)It's unlikely that it's a coincidence.

(E)Ed, do you know that no matter how much you attack me, your number thing will still be wrong.

(F)Ed, did you know that whether JW's are right or wrong on this or that, your number thing will still be wrong.

(G)Ed, did you know that attacking someone else's beliefs,(H)whether it is to sidetrack others, or whether it's out of frustration, or whether it's because you feel you must punch back….it still won't make your number thing right.

(I)Ed, did you know that your number thing is absolutely unfounded and has no merit what so ever?

(J)Ed, I know this may come as a surprise to you, but I am better with numbers than you are.  (I can remember digits that are 100 digits long in 5 minutes for example.  Part of that has to do with finding patterns.  It's easy to find patterns in random numbers.  But they mean nothing.)

(K)Ed, just one more thing:  Not a single person on here other than you believes a single thing you say about your numbers.

Hi David,

Were they wrong?  Would you ask the same of them?  And now for the kicker:  (L)Would they believe in your number conspiracy?

Nope.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Edit))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    Hi David,

A) You can read my actions any way you like.
    B) Was that not an attack against me personally?
    C) I was exposing truth, you were supporting mischief.
    D) The Gematria is indeed rock solid! No coincidence at all!
    E) I have never attacked you? Show if you have any evidence!
    F) God's(YHVH) “Intelligent Design” is encoded in “The AKJV” Bible! (Click Here) (And Here)
    G) You mean like you did Here

H) You still haven't retracted your statements(repented), but only have attempted to excuse them (REPENT)!
        Is this what you organization teaches you to do? Try to excuse your behavior? (Matt.5:23-24)
        Saying sorry means absolutely nothing! Go to the thread and say what you did was wrong!
        Posting more garbage (on that thread) is only a distraction, and proves what you say here is insincere!   
        Do you even bother to look up Bible references when someone gives them to you? I made the reference.

I) Certainly Davids ‘opinions’ mean more “THE FACTS DO”; not!
    J) Then you should have no trouble verifying my research, unless you refuse to read it! (Prob18:13 / Prob.25:2)
    K) Job.36:16: (Click Here) You will obviously not recant this either,
        but only make excuses, as your organization (obviously) teaches you to do!
    L) You are aware that Paul and Barnabas spread the “Gospel”(74) of “Jesus'(74) together; right?

dirtyknections
    Participant

Bottom line…let the organization tell you what they believe…the JW's love to duck and run from their own words…thats why they coined this term called “new light” aka “we were wrong but this is a slick way to not admit it”

http://www.quotes-watchtower.co.uk/

By the way the WT Organization has repeatedly tried to attack and get that site shut down…..i wonder why?.hahaha

dirtyknections
    Participant

oh yeah..the WT organization…ABSOLUTELY teaches that it is OK to lie when it comes to the organization…they call it “spiritual warfare”….basically they say that you do not have to give WT oriented info to someone who isnt “entitled to hear it”…so in a nutshell when it comes to THEIR religion a JW has permission from the WT Org to lie, “hide the truth”, and omit information as they see needed…SO ALL YOU PEOPLE STUDYING WITH THEM BEWARE…
    here why dont we get it from the horses mouth

http://www.quotes-watchtower.co.uk/lie.html

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

DK………..Right on brother!.

peace and love to you and yours brother……………………….gene

Baker
    Participant

Hi David,

Hi David,

God bless

Boy, haven't we heard that before!

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (dirtyknections @ Nov. 06 2010,00:42)
    Bottom line…let the organization tell you what they believe…the JW's love to duck and run from their own words…thats why they coined this term called “new light” aka “we were wrong but this is a slick way to not admit it”

http://www.quotes-watchtower.co.uk/

By the way the WT Organization has repeatedly tried to attack and get that site shut down…..i wonder why?.hahaha

Hi DK,

What has the watchtower society done to shut this site down?
    I did not see anything in the link you gave?

God bless

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 05 2010,20:18)
    Hi David,

Please take the time to answer these questions for us all hear at h-net.

1) Do you consider me to be a wicked person?

2) Do you consider me to be ridiculing your ministry?

3) Would you lie to avoid betraying the confidence of your organization?

4) Are you an elder in your organization?

5) Does your organization know that you Post at heaven.net?

God bless

Hello I study with the JW's but i'm not baptized, i'm the same guy that made the topic about the word cult.

I promise to answer your questions if you won't answer my questions with numerology or ask questions using numerology.

Viewing 20 posts - 641 through 660 (of 826 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account