Jehovah's Witness Church

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 841 through 847 (of 847 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Mandy……….you are right you can see some of that attitude Here also. Some think they have a right to condemn and Judge others basied on some subject they commit on, they cross over the subject issue to a personal attack, as if they have that authority Given them by GOD to DO that, and even when the don't even really know them, I believe the Love that existed in the (True Church of GOD) is what kept the First Church alive and reassembly healthy. If only people could understand we have in many way a lot harder time of coming to understand things because of all the controversial dogmas that has developed in the last two thousand years and specially sense the development of the printing press. I still believe LOVE is the KEY to both understanding and a right relationship with God, Jesus, and each other. Correction is good for all of us , but it doesn't have to be an attack on our character as so Idiots do Here. Look we are all trying to grow and understand better and we want God to be Patient with us , should we not also have patience with others. This might be the only reason for sites like this to learn to be more Patient with all. There is not one person on here that i have not heard something i personally disagree with and there is not one person on here that has heard me say something that they don't agree with also. So then what it all about, LOVE Mandy , LOVE for GOD and Each other . That the more important thing. IMO

peace and love to you and yours Sis………………………………………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Yes G,
    Love the people.
    Hate every false way.

Psalm 119:104
    From Your precepts I get understanding;Therefore I hate every false way.

Psalm 119:128
    Therefore I esteem right all Your precepts concerning everything,I hate every false way.

Psalm 119:163
    I hate and despise falsehood,But I love Your law.

Proverbs 13:5
    A righteous man hates falsehood,But a wicked man acts disgustingly and shamefully.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

To All………..Jesus said He Hated the (DEEDS) of the Nicholiatians, He did not say He Hated Them did He. WE are instructed to even love our enemies Right, so why not just love People Here the are Just expressing their thought on subjects, no one here is claiming to be GOD.

love and peace to you all…………………………….gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

To all……….We here are not an organized “religion” as such, we are Just a rag tag Group of seekers expressing our thoughts on differnt subject , we could be right and at times we could be wrong, But the main thing is we all seem to feel comfortable expressing ourselves and discussing subject even if we are wrong at times. I have learned to have more patience then when i started at this site, so i can see some benefits and i have learned some things i didn't realize also from some of the posts, Over all this is a good site, we just need to quite the personal attacks and to express LOVE and Patience more. IMO

peace and love to you all brothers and sisters…………………………………….gene

dirtyknections
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Mar. 02 2009,15:13)
    To all……….We here are not an organized “religion” as such, we are Just a rag tag Group of seekers expressing our thoughts on differnt subject , we could be right and at times we could be wrong, But the main thing is we all seem to feel comfortable expressing ourselves and discussing subject even if we are wrong at times.  I have learned to have more patience then when i started at this site, so i can see some benefits and i have learned some things i didn't realize also from some of the posts, Over all this is a good site, we just need to quite the personal attacks and to express LOVE and Patience more. IMO

peace and love to you all brothers and sisters…………………………………….gene

agreed

dirtyknections
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Mar. 02 2009,05:15)
    I really wonder what Jesus will say on that Day regarding all the churches……
    I'm afraid to join any of them.

as you should be….”religion” is not of GOD…love is….as has already been stated…”Love” is the over riding force…possess that and possess all that GOD is

dirtyknections
    Participant

Hello everyone just wanted to stop in and say hi to everyone on the board…I would say hello to specific people but don't want anyone to feel left out :D

As you can see I dont post much anymore. The reason is because I don't haven't had anything particularly enlightening to say lately..hahaha…but I do have a question…

Whats up with all the Catholic/ Trinity threads in recent months?..lol

Anyways…keep seeking and keep loving one another…

P.S. David!!!!! are you still in this cult?

http://www.watchtowercomments.com
    http://www.jwfacts.com

Go to the light brother David :;):

Viewing 7 posts - 841 through 847 (of 847 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account