Jehovah

Viewing 11 posts - 121 through 131 (of 131 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 14 2012,23:06)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 15 2012,03:12)
    Hi Pierre,

“The Word” was the anointing that Christ had.

The Greek language has past/present combined tenses, modern English does not.
    The original texts have many instances where our more modern vernacular lacks
    the clarity of single words that contain past, present, or future tenses combined.

That's why YHVH chose 1611 English, because it had combined tenses as well.
    Such as, holpen, meetest and saith. Saith means: “is said and says”, meetest
    means: “is met, meets, and will meet”, and holpen means: “is helped and will help”.

In modern English, the word “you” lacks exactness of meaning and is rarely used in the AKJV Bible. Modern
    usage of the word “you” could mean “an individual”, “a couple of people”, or even “a large group of people”.
    1611 lexicon is more precise with words such as “Ye” used for a group and “Thou” for an individual. Also words
    like thy, thee, and thine are among many such words used in the AKJV Bible. Without understanding of the originally
    written texts, the current reader wanting a modern “word for word” translation is usually ignorant of these “technicalities”.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

edj

first you have no scripture for claiming this interpretation,SO IT IS YOUR DECEITFUL NATURE WHO IS SPEAKING,

the fact that this as been debated extremely well and you have not learn nothing ;

this is your and only your false understanding ;

John ,in the gospel and in Revelation shows THAT “THE WORD “IS OF GOD BUT NOT GOD AND IS WITH GOD,BUT NOT GOD IS A GOD BUT NOT THE FATHER,OF WITCH HE IS THE SON,

YOUR BELIEVE IN THE SECOND RETURN OF CHRIST BEING AT THE PENTECOST,AND THE WORD OF GOD BEING THE HOLY SPIRIT ,THOSE ARE NON SCRIPTURAL DOCTRINES ,

YOU HAVE NOW SHOWN THAT YOU HAVE A GOSPEL DIFFERENT OF THE ONE THAT CHRIST AS PREACHED AND THE APOSTLES ,SO YOU ARE A DECEIVER AS WELL,

EDJ YOU ARE SLIPPING AWAY FROM GODS WORD (SCRIPTURES)

Pierre

HI Pierre,

John 15:18-21 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
    19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world,
    but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. 20 Remember “The Word”

that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me,
    they will also persecute you(Ed J); if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.
    21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him(YHVH) that sent me.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

John ,in the gospel and in Revelation shows THAT “THE WORD “IS OF GOD BUT NOT GOD AND IS WITH GOD,BUT NOT GOD IS A GOD BUT NOT THE FATHER,OF WITCH HE IS THE SON,

Hi Pierre,

You're starting to talk like Mike now.

God bless

mikeboll64
    Blocked

And what's wrong with that, Ed? :) After all, we both understand scripture the same way.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Mike,

As far as attempting to explain what he believes, nothing.
    But as far as others comprehending his run-on sentence,
    I doubt that others would grasp what he is trying to say.

God bless

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Are you saying that I post hard to understand, run-on sentences?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 15 2012,01:57)

Hi Mike,

I was referring to that long sentence Pierre wrote.
    You usually break up the individual ideas better,
    because English is your native tongue.

I did PM you, once though, about
    one particular sentence; remember?

But you do try to tie ideas together,
    in some questions that I believe don't belong together,
    in an attempt to trap others into inadvertently agreeing to certain doctrine.
    I did start a thread on that premise you know; remember? (Here is the link to that thread)

God bless

mikeboll64
    Blocked

I remember the thread.  I also remember that no one came up with a “loaded” question I had ever asked, nor one of my YES/NO questions that couldn't have been answered with a “Yes” or a “No”.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 15 2012,03:30)

I remember the thread.  I also remember that no one came up with a “loaded” question I had ever asked, nor one of my YES/NO questions that couldn't have been answered with a “Yes” or a “No”.

Hi Mike,

I have answered this post in the other thread
    I have also reconstituted our conversation
    there as well, for the readers sake.

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 15 2012,06:37)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 15 2012,03:12)
    Hi Pierre,

The Greek language has past/present combined tenses, modern English does not.
    The original texts have many instances where our more modern vernacular lacks
    the clarity of single words that contain past, present, or future tenses combined.

That's why YHVH chose 1611 English, because it had combined tenses as well.
    Such as, holpen, meetest and saith. Saith means: “is said and says”, meetest
    means: “is met, meets, and will meet”, and holpen means: “is helped and will help”.

In modern English, the word “you” lacks exactness of meaning and is rarely used in the AKJV Bible. Modern
    usage of the word “you” could mean “an individual”, “a couple of people”, or even “a large group of people”.
    1611 lexicon is more precise with words such as “Ye” used for a group and “Thou” for an individual. Also words
    like thy, thee, and thine are among many such words used in the AKJV Bible. Without understanding of the originally
    written texts, the current reader wanting a modern “word for word” translation is usually ignorant of these “technicalities”.

God bless

edj

first you have no scripture for claiming this interpretation,SO IT IS YOUR DECEITFUL NATURE WHO IS SPEAKING,

the fact that this as been debated extremely well and you have not learn nothing ;

this is your and only your false understanding ;

YOUR BELIEVE IN THE SECOND RETURN OF CHRIST BEING AT THE PENTECOST,AND THE WORD OF GOD BEING THE HOLY SPIRIT ,THOSE ARE NON SCRIPTURAL DOCTRINES ,

YOU HAVE NOW SHOWN THAT YOU HAVE A GOSPEL DIFFERENT OF THE ONE THAT CHRIST AS PREACHED AND THE APOSTLES ,SO YOU ARE A DECEIVER AS WELL,

EDJ YOU ARE SLIPPING AWAY FROM GODS WORD (SCRIPTURES)

Pierre

HI Pierre,

John 15:18-21 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
    19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world,
    but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. 20 Remember “The Word”

that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me,
    they will also persecute you(Ed J); if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.
    21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him(YHVH) that sent me.

God bless

edj

No ,those scriptures are not for you ,

this is for you;;Jn 17:20 “My prayer is not for them(apostles) alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message,(US)edj

you have not received anything from Christ but only from the message left by the disciples

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 15 2012,08:57)

Mike did you have a problem in what I have written to EDJ ??

the complainer,

Pierre

Proclaimer
    Participant

Is Jehovah the name of God?

Are JW’s God’s witnesses?

Viewing 11 posts - 121 through 131 (of 131 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account